Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,032,664
Pageviews Today: 1,853,805Threads Today: 808Posts Today: 14,209
08:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING JERUSALEM - LIVE FEED: Israeli Forces Take Control of Dome-of-Rock / Temple Mount - Injuries Reported!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22610784
United States
10/05/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING JERUSALEM - LIVE FEED: Israeli Forces Take Control of Dome-of-Rock / Temple Mount - Injuries Reported!
AI is clearly a disinfo agent.. and i'm shocked more intelligent people (more intelligent than I) that frequent this space and post at a much higher rate don't speak out and call a spade a spade.

Is AI some sort of sacred cow?

He clearly avoids points that discredit his shilled belief system and constantly discredits any belief that isn't his own.

He regularly recites disinfo from Zeitgeist, and speaks of it to be truth and fact, when, in reality, its easily dispelled and shown to be a clear and present attempt to nullify the Son of God and the great works He did for all of MANKIND.

From this point forward, I will not read any disinfo AI attempts to propagate and I suggest everybody else does the same. If you don't feed the shill eventually it will die and fade into oblivion.
Copernica

User ID: 17525775
United States
10/05/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING JERUSALEM - LIVE FEED: Israeli Forces Take Control of Dome-of-Rock / Temple Mount - Injuries Reported!
Is this doom still unfolding? I tried to find a live webcam of the dome of the rock, but cant seem to find one where I have easily been able to in the past... Some live video would be awesome right about now!
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

I haven't been able to find a cam for the Temple Mount - but the Western Wall looks normal.

[link to www.virtualjerusalem.com]
 Quoting: Copernica

Seems odd and lends some validity to this doom... In the last few years I have, at various times, decided to watch live video of the dome for whatever reason, and have been able to find live webcams showing the top of the mount, yet today nothing...
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

From what I'm picking up looking for a cam - it seems there was a cam for the Temple Mount but the platform was unstable and/or the Muslims didn't like it being there. So perhaps it was removed for one of those reasons?

Maybe someone else will have better luck finding a cam than I am?
God Bless President TRUMP! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
10/05/2012 11:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
AI is clearly a disinfo agent.. and i'm shocked more intelligent people (more intelligent than I) that frequent this space and post at a much higher rate don't speak out and call a spade a spade.

He clearly avoids points that discredit his shilled belief system and constantly discredits any belief that isn't his own.

He regularly recites disinfo from Zeitgeist, and speaks of it to be truth and fact, when, in reality, its easily dispelled and shown to be a clear and present attempt to nullify the Son of God and the great works He did for all of MANKIND.

From this point forward, I will not read any disinfo AI attempts to propagate and I suggest everybody else does the same. If you don't feed the shill eventually it will die and fade into oblivion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22610784

Thats what the 'Ignore' button is for.
MN USA land of 10,000 fakes

User ID: 24842359
United States
10/05/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

everyone has their opinion, thats his i guess. We all come to this site for a different view , even if its distorted peace
this too shall pass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
10/05/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The one who gave me death threats, it was turned over to the mods. You sick jerk.. You demonized, possessed psycho.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Someone here sent you death threats? Seriously? WTF?
 Quoting: Conspiracy Theorist

Yes, just some Christian who doesnt follow the teachings of Jesus to be meek and humble and do unto others.. Matthew 7:12

I don't think they will be back..
AWFEKKIT

User ID: 24946553
Egypt
10/05/2012 11:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
The one who gave me death threats, it was turned over to the mods. You sick jerk.. You demonized, possessed psycho.

Someone here sent you death threats? Seriously? WTF?
 Quoting: Conspiracy Theorist

EXACTLY.

It's a message board, people, and it happens to be one where a diverse group of thinkers (something I happen to appreciate) gather and share their beliefs and opinions.

There's no need to take it so seriously.

AI, hf to you.
uscrusader1

United States
10/05/2012 11:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
A real time video cam would negate the impact of some of those 'Pallywood' muslimf*ckwit videos that make it to the MSM.
From what I'm picking up looking for a cam - it seems there was a cam for the Temple Mount but the platform was unstable and/or the Muslims didn't like it being there. So perhaps it was removed for one of those reasons?

Maybe someone else will have better luck finding a cam than I am?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22504196
Canada
10/05/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
:)
Jerusalem, a Jewish Holy City from the time of King David 3000 years ago. Deeded by God to the descendants of Abraham.

Quoting: uscrusader1

The descendants of Abraham are the Mizrahi Jews, Christians and Muslims who lived there in peace before the Khazarian Ashkenazis swindled the creation of Israel in 1948.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25004671
Ireland
10/05/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
You think that's a revelation AI, it say that rather early on, and it also explains Babel, and from thence Babylon and leads up to the current position.

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
 Quoting: FHL(C) nli 25010164

Why do so many churches forbid study of the Mazzoroth and of Astrology? The layout of the Temple and the Tabernacle was a big sundial...and the shadows landed on vital parts of the temple

The 12 tribes were the 12 zodiac.. Back then before clocks and electricity and internet. they had to look at the stars to tell time and know prophecy and locate the birth of Kings

King David was discovered due to the Star of David he had in his chart...Back then many knew how to make a chart wheel. I dont have a picture downloaded but you can see a modern wheel here..

:starchart:

The study of the heavens from a scriptural point of view is not a bad thing, its the babylonian/talmudic/luiferianism reinterpretations that i object too, but setting that aside, i do admit that you and Uncle M, have some valid and deep interesting insights, but if you think that means i am going to let that separate me from my personal relationship with my Lord, God and Savior, YAH/Shua/commonly called by westerners only for the last 500 years or so as Jesus, you are wrong. I hear His still small voice, my prayers are answered, i know who i am with/in Him, Who is The Great I AM, so no hard feelings AI, but i will call you out on scriptural lines and His Holy Spirit, because not only do i know Him and His Word, i a full to overflowing with Living Water, blessings with/on Him for you, AI. amen

Yes, Jesus is a odd name they chose, It means Earth Pig in Latin and Hail Zeus..

In English, Jesus is properly Joshua, In Hebrew Yeshua Yahshua.

Christianity is sooo Roman, I just wish theyd admit it, Nothing wrong with it per se but they have nothing in common with Judaism.

The Bible is the word of God to all 12 tribes. Why do you call the word of God Judaism? You do not have a monopoly on it.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129820
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The tribe of Judah (true Jews) were disinherited due to their rejection of Christ .... he even gave a 40 year probation after His death (30 AD) for the nation to repent.... then Roman general Titus (70 AD) layed siege to Jerusalem and sacked the temple as Christ prophecied.

Thus the next to inherit was Ishmael and his descendents.

The apostle Paul likened Jerusalem to a bondwoman (fleshly, not spiritual) at that point and knew it would be a stumbling block to the world.

No doubt there are plenty of ley lines and energy points leading to Jerusalem as a leadership command center for the world.
 Quoting: ChivalryKnight

Nah .... Israel is just a tiny country that is surrounded by people who dislike them ...

they are scared and know that the struggle will be hard, but the internet has shown many that they are sly and have the USA in their back pockets.

watch this youtube video:
[link to www.youtube.com]

and now watch this one, and compare it to Netanyahu's speech a few days ago

he is saying the exact same lies as he said about Iraq ... he is hellbent on war, but my gut feeling is that he will 'convince' the USA to do the dirty work
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25009044
United States
10/05/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the Canadien... for you, it's surgery - sorry, can't fix stupid

What are the Muslim doing inside Jerusalem anyways?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25001179

What are Christians doing inside Jerusalem anyways?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20610884
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23739682
United States
Report Abusive Post

i dont believe that at all and i happen to love the word of God and the message of Jesus Christ. i follow it daily. i dont agree with everything AI says but he has actually opened me up to far wider interpretation of the work of God than i would have ever come to listening to some church doctrine and interpretation. if you think it is an impossible theory that reformation churches could have added info and importance to certain biblical applications in order to retain or acquire power than you are just blind yourself and you probably wont get it.

the only place we differ is that i see there is absolutely something to what AI has to say. my belief is that it goes along with the word and it is the result of creation. i see it as something only a brilliant God could do. to tell the story of His creation within the heavens is amazing to me. also if you have truly read the word you have to stop believing it is something that we are supposed to just accept on blind faith. there is more logic to scripture than any pastor cares to teach.

can you see any benefit of a tithe collecting curch to want people to depend on their interpretation instead of thinking on their own? i will give you a hint... it isnt cause they are worried about your soul! i am not saying all pastors have an agenda. i am saying it has become tradition and expected from congregations. as soon as the bills start to come in it is impossible for ANY pastor to not have an agenda from that point on. people want to be shepherded blindly. that is an easy walk through life. my point is there are mysteries in the bible. there are amazing adventures with God and it isnt just when we die and get to heaven. there is a reason solomon knew the seals of angels. you just need to dig a little deeper.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Have you seen whats hiding behind the lettuce? I mean Lattice. lol

The Tzadik never realizes his potential..but he will do more than mere preach, he will repair the breaches and fight the battles..

But too much focus on battling the imaginary monsters outside of oneself and you forget the ahavat Yisrael of Internal unity.. Evil in itself per se carries no eternal reality. It only is a masking of what is good or held back.. cause everyone had that free will to do what is good. And it is their choice or not to love and fear God.

What is disinfo? You call "disinfo" of what you purposely ignore to learn. That is all..
uscrusader1

United States
10/05/2012 12:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
I really don't understand the God's-in-the-real-estate-business thing, myself.

:)
 Quoting: AWFEKKIT

God has to really like you :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good nfo chivalry knight... GB is sadly misled and is either a muslim immigrant or has souled out.

The tribe of Judah (true Jews) were disinherited due to their rejection of Christ .... he even gave a 40 year probation after His death (30 AD) for the nation to repent.... then Roman general Titus (70 AD) layed siege to Jerusalem and sacked the temple as Christ prophecied.

Thus the next to inherit was Ishmael and his descendents.

The apostle Paul likened Jerusalem to a bondwoman (fleshly, not spiritual) at that point and knew it would be a stumbling block to the world.

No doubt there are plenty of ley lines and energy points leading to Jerusalem as a leadership command center for the world.
 Quoting: ChivalryKnight

Nah .... Israel is just a tiny country that is surrounded by people who dislike them ...

they are scared and know that the struggle will be hard, but the internet has shown many that they are sly and have the USA in their back pockets.

watch this youtube video:

and now watch this one, and compare it to Netanyahu's speech a few days ago

he is saying the exact same lies as he said about Iraq ... he is hellbent on war, but my gut feeling is that he will 'convince' the USA to do the dirty work
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20129820
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing - AI, any affiliation and having souled out to illuminati, masonry etc is not only suspect but should not be associated with.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
You think that's a revelation AI, it say that rather early on, and it also explains Babel, and from thence Babylon and leads up to the current position.

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Why do so many churches forbid study of the Mazzoroth and of Astrology? The layout of the Temple and the Tabernacle was a big sundial...and the shadows landed on vital parts of the temple

The 12 tribes were the 12 zodiac.. Back then before clocks and electricity and internet. they had to look at the stars to tell time and know prophecy and locate the birth of Kings

King David was discovered due to the Star of David he had in his chart...Back then many knew how to make a chart wheel. I dont have a picture downloaded but you can see a modern wheel here..

:starchart:

The study of the heavens from a scriptural point of view is not a bad thing, its the babylonian/talmudic/luiferianism reinterpretations that i object too, but setting that aside, i do admit that you and Uncle M, have some valid and deep interesting insights, but if you think that means i am going to let that separate me from my personal relationship with my Lord, God and Savior, YAH/Shua/commonly called by westerners only for the last 500 years or so as Jesus, you are wrong. I hear His still small voice, my prayers are answered, i know who i am with/in Him, Who is The Great I AM, so no hard feelings AI, but i will call you out on scriptural lines and His Holy Spirit, because not only do i know Him and His Word, i a full to overflowing with Living Water, blessings with/on Him for you, AI. amen

Yes, Jesus is a odd name they chose, It means Earth Pig in Latin and Hail Zeus..

In English, Jesus is properly Joshua, In Hebrew Yeshua Yahshua.

Christianity is sooo Roman, I just wish theyd admit it, Nothing wrong with it per se but they have nothing in common with Judaism.

Now if you were referring to that despicable Talmud, then I have no problem with that for that is true Judaism.
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
Report Abusive Post
IDF Rabbi

It is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is driving them out from before you

[link to twitter.com]

Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/05/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDF Rabbi

It is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is driving them out from before you

[link to twitter.com]

Quoting: DoorBert

What driving out?
AngelaSites

User ID: 24146358
United States
10/05/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can we stick to the facts with this situation and not the opinion of your religious beliefs.
Zombietard

User ID: 24459719
Argentina
10/05/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Red/Blue lights flashing all across the the top of the Temple Mount.
Hmmm...I just went full screen and it does look like police lights are flashing in the upper right corner. If that's the mount, then it looks like it may be on lock down?

Quoting: uscrusader1

Yesssssssssssssssss!! Miracle DOOM!!!
lflashlflashahhh
That´s a rare threat for the connoisseur!!alone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23487446
United States
10/05/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad Sara couldn't of been more patient

and waited like God instructed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23739682
United States
10/05/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can we stick to the facts with this situation and not the opinion of your religious beliefs.
 Quoting: AngelaSites

and then you get the poster too shallow to realize that this is ground zero of arguments over thousands of years of religious beliefs. how would you not expect to see something posted about religion here? if you dont like it skip past it. these forums are for expressing opinions not suppressing them.
SaveUSa

User ID: 21010731
United States
10/05/2012 12:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
LOL another front for WW3.

This is serious shit - 3rd most sacred place in Islam

Muslems go nuts over this place and kill for it.

Also one of the most sacred to Christianity and Judaism...
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
uscrusader1

United States
10/05/2012 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Deuteronomy 9:4
IDF Rabbi

[link to twitter.com]

What driving out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25004671

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23975430
United States
10/05/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sons of the devil who follow the tal mud are more than off balance, they are totally deluded.

Only Jesus himself can re build the third temple.

This only happens after rothchild's current day satanic Israel is totally destroyed. This can't be far away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24868430

The third temple is not what everyone believes it to be...re-read Ezekiel chapter 37....this temple is a temple for the Nation of Israel to be gathered together in preperation of the return of our King of Kings and Lord of Lords who is the God of the Nation of Israel....

the House of Judah and the House of Israel will be joined together by a man...who has the power given to him by Christ to join the two sticks.....this temple is where they worship, God is There, is the name of this temple; because he is there...with his children all the tribes of Jacob will return to this temple...and the temple IS NOT IN JERUSALEM!...it was shown to Ezekiel as being on a high Mountain.....(Mountain in scripture means NATION)...Joseph is a high mountain........this is where this sanctuary will be built...not Jerusalem, BY THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL---NOT BY JUDAH---EZEKIEL WAS NOT SENT TO GIVE THE MESSAGE TO THE HOUSE OF JUDAH---HE WAS SENT TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ---JOSEPH.

The temple of Christ is himself...known as the BODY OF CHRIST.....HE IS OUR TEMPLE. the motar and brick 3rd temple is not the Temple of Christ, discussed in Rev. 22.

people need to get away from man's tales about the written word in the bible and ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR THEMSELVES........WHAT YOU HEAR FROM THE OLD TIMERS (I.E. MASONS) IS NOT THE TRUTH.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23975430

+ + + "JERUSALEM IS THE MOTHER OF US ALL" + + +

The Jerusalem that is there today is of Hagar:

Galatians 4
26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24687025

Hagar was OUSTED by Abraham, at Sarah's request because she was so jealous; and God Almighty approved. He gave Ishmael wells...but he has to live on sand.

the Arab nation is knows in the bible as the LOCUSTS who in the end times rally around SATAN....not Christ.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

i dont believe that at all and i happen to love the word of God and the message of Jesus Christ. i follow it daily. i dont agree with everything AI says but he has actually opened me up to far wider interpretation of the work of God than i would have ever come to listening to some church doctrine and interpretation. if you think it is an impossible theory that reformation churches could have added info and importance to certain biblical applications in order to retain or acquire power than you are just blind yourself and you probably wont get it.

the only place we differ is that i see there is absolutely something to what AI has to say. my belief is that it goes along with the word and it is the result of creation. i see it as something only a brilliant God could do. to tell the story of His creation within the heavens is amazing to me. also if you have truly read the word you have to stop believing it is something that we are supposed to just accept on blind faith. there is more logic to scripture than any pastor cares to teach.

can you see any benefit of a tithe collecting curch to want people to depend on their interpretation instead of thinking on their own? i will give you a hint... it isnt cause they are worried about your soul! i am not saying all pastors have an agenda. i am saying it has become tradition and expected from congregations. as soon as the bills start to come in it is impossible for ANY pastor to not have an agenda from that point on. people want to be shepherded blindly. that is an easy walk through life. my point is there are mysteries in the bible. there are amazing adventures with God and it isnt just when we die and get to heaven. there is a reason solomon knew the seals of angels. you just need to dig a little deeper.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23739682

Thank you friend ! Wise words ! Its why they call it the pearl of high price. We have to keep on learning to the state of Gnosis..

Matthew 13:46 When he had found one pearl of great price. He was willing to invest everything he had in this pearl of surpassing beauty and worth.

Many christians are just used to sitting down and staring up at the Pastor at the Pulpit without thinking and examining things for themselves.

Its why every Christian should read literature and wisdom of Jewish Rabbis. They get you to think and ponder for yourself . They offer some of the pearls of high price that can get you to rethink and leave everything else one has learned
Its why we have to be open minded and consider that there is always more discoveries and mysteries to unveil.. Life is a never ending grand design of sacred science that on by one leads us to learn of immortal life...
uscrusader1

United States
10/05/2012 12:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Not so sacred to mooslif*ckwits, they play soccer there, riot and trash the inside of the mosque, aim their asses at it when they pray(and face mecca). Get real.
LOL another front for WW3.

This is serious shit - 3rd most sacred place in Islam

Muslems go nuts over this place and kill for it.

Also one of the most sacred to Christianity and Judaism...
 Quoting: SaveUSa

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20032474
United States
10/05/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING from JERUSALEM| Palestinian worshippers are trapped inside Al-Aqsa square by Israeli occupation forces, and need medical attention .

[link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]

[link to www.facebook.com]

LOL ....Right...they are trapped inside my @ss. They need medical attention because the ambulances bring them assault rifles and rocket launchers. *documented fact*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23975430
United States
10/05/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad Sara couldn't of been more patient

and waited like God instructed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23487446

Yes, but look at the lesson we learned from Sarah not having patience....as God Almighty is LONG SUFFERING...we need to not get in a hurry....like today....leave alone the Dome of the Rock....it's part of God's Plan that satan stand inside that muslim temple (a phony temple) claiming to be Christ (when he is the anti-christ, a phony god.)

We must let God's plan play out....after all, those who know and understand how this all ends....are simply yawning.....we know this is the way God wants it to come to pass....so let it be.

GLP