Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,020 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 818,693
Pageviews Today: 1,452,389Threads Today: 487Posts Today: 10,171
02:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

US Economy Adds Only 114K Jobs; Unemployment Now 7.8%... Total Employment 'Highest One-Month Jump In 29 years' & Right Before Election!!

jcab2002

User ID: 24453126
United States
10/05/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: US Economy Adds Only 114K Jobs; Unemployment Now 7.8%... Total Employment 'Highest One-Month Jump In 29 years' & Right Before Election!!
[link to www.shadowstats.com]

This has been going on for a long time with unemployment and especially inflation.

John Williams has unemployment at around 23%.
“We must keep the people busy with political antagonisms."
“We’ll therefore speed up the question of reform (of tarrifs within) the Democratic Party; and we’ll put the spotlight on the question of protection …(for) the Republican Party."

“By dividing the electorate this way, we’ll be able to have them spend their energies at struggling amongst themselves, on questions that, for us, have no importance whatsoever." - United State Bankers magazine, 1892.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1679252
United States
10/05/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: US Economy Adds Only 114K Jobs; Unemployment Now 7.8%... Total Employment 'Highest One-Month Jump In 29 years' & Right Before Election!!
Keep an eye on [link to www.shadowstats.com]

John Williams uses old calculation methods and keeps track of the numbers himself so he isn't relying on constant govt. revisions.
Nickadeemus

User ID: 11003010
United States
10/05/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice! The BLS numbers are about as insignificant as the stock market. It's fun watching Rome fall huh?

Nick®
thinkin
 Quoting: Nickadeemus

Perhaps more...hopefully Santa will bring us a 0.0% rate for christmas. Heck at the rate labor participation is dropping...it's possible.

chuckle
 Quoting: MARTIAL_LAW

Silly Martial, only the Easter Bunny brings Goose eggs. chuckle

Good to see you my man.

Nick®
:looker:
Pure Life; Get it on...
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 19147018
United States
10/05/2012 02:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nice! The BLS numbers are about as insignificant as the stock market. It's fun watching Rome fall huh?

Nick®
thinkin

Hi Nick!!!

Dancing Kitty
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

link?

or

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1413118

are you kidding? I don't think this has ever NOT happened.

BTW labor participation rate is at decade lows.

This
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Does not account for the people who have fallen off the rolls, given up or have accepted crappy part time jobs in Halloween Stores or for Christmas ramp up.

Holiday ramp up begins in September to have people to help with getting the stock in & getting them trained before the Christmas shopping kicks in around early November.
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

I'm sorry, can you repeat that Jane? I'm having a very tough time concentrating on account of your avatar.

HOT

Nick®
bearhug
Pure Life; Get it on...
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

Nick®
thinkin

Not having fun, but then again we have been watching the slo-mo train wreck for a while now.

They just have to keep the spin going to prevent the stampede.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

This
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Does not account for the people who have fallen off the rolls, given up or have accepted crappy part time jobs in Halloween Stores or for Christmas ramp up.

Holiday ramp up begins in September to have people to help with getting the stock in & getting them trained before the Christmas shopping kicks in around early November.

I'm sorry, can you repeat that Jane? I'm having a very tough time concentrating on account of your avatar.

HOT

Nick®
bearhug

I know that is you fav of my pics!!

eyebat

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nick®
thinkin

Not having fun, but then again we have been watching the slo-mo train wreck for a while now.

Isn't it interesting to see the wheels on the train go round and round solely due to the complete sweet oblivion of most of the populace? I'm having a real battle in my own head watching the insanity continue unabated. It's actually tough to sit back and watch with real indifference. I'm a sore looser by the way. Can you tell?

Nick®
Pure Life; Get it on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2679163
United States
10/05/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a list of actual created jobs? The only things Im seeing built are Arbys, Walmarts etc. Im sure the rest of the jobs are tax paid federal employees.

You either work for them or make less than $10.00 an hour.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

Nick®
thinkin

Isn't it interesting to see the wheels on the train go round and round solely due to the complete sweet oblivion of most of the populace? I'm having a real battle in my own head watching the insanity continue unabated. It's actually tough to sit back and watch with real indifference. I'm a sore looser by the way. Can you tell?

Nick®

LOL!

I just think of the time as gift to continue to get ready. Besides, I need to get the ankle back in top form before things get nasty.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
How's the pillar Janie? Feeling better? Healing up?

Nick®
Pure Life; Get it on...
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Is there a list of actual created jobs? The only things Im seeing built are Arbys, Walmarts etc. Im sure the rest of the jobs are tax paid federal employees.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2679163

Chart of labor underutilization

[link to www.bls.gov]

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

Nick®

Much better. Still cannot land on it after jump spin kicks without pain, but that will likely ease with another week.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.bls.gov]

bls stands for bullshit labor statistics-btw.

chuckle

Nick®
Pure Life; Get it on...
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.bls.gov]

bls stands for bullshit labor statistics-btw.

chuckle

Nick®

True that

1rof1

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nick®

Much better. Still cannot land on it after jump spin kicks without pain, but that will likely ease with another week.

You can't land on it after jump spin kicks? Softie. Cowgirl the eff up wouldja? Dude, you broke your friggin ankle. Why are are you even considering doing jump spin kicks? Ju Loco Esse. Loco!

Nick®
:foamy:
Pure Life; Get it on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851333
United States
10/05/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesn't make sense, but the timing is ironic...
 Quoting: DL

DOW will be over 14,100 by election...or in other words new record highs.

Obama gets re-elected.

THEN the shtf. I believe THIS is the 'false flag'...just more data fudging. Watch europe in late nov/dec.

If this is so, then a smart person with a few bucks should be able to set themselves up pretty well for the post shtf scenario. Meaning, use their system to make a bunch of fiat fast, then convert into tangible goods.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:52 PM

Report Abusive Post

Nick®

You can't land on it after jump spin kicks? Softie. Cowgirl the eff up wouldja? Dude, you broke your friggin ankle. Why are are you even considering doing jump spin kicks? Ju Loco Esse. Loco!

Nick®

Cannot risk losing range of movement. It was just the fibula -- the little bone on the outside of the ankle. Can't loose my ability to break boards in 5 inch heels, lol!

Jane w/ Tigers

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

United States
10/05/2012 02:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

Obama gets re-elected.

THEN the shtf. I believe THIS is the 'false flag'...just more data fudging. Watch europe in late nov/dec.

If this is so, then a smart person with a few bucks should be able to set themselves up pretty well for the post shtf scenario. Meaning, use their system to make a bunch of fiat fast, then convert into tangible goods.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17851333

Fast tangible conversion will be the key.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obama gets re-elected.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17851333

Yes, but that would be sensible use of information. We don't do that here. You must be new...

Nick®
corkey
Pure Life; Get it on...
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nick®

Nick®

Cannot risk losing range of movement. It was just the fibula -- the little bone on the outside of the ankle. Can't loose my ability to break boards in 5 inch heels, lol!

Jane w/ Tigers

That is so emasculating. I wanna break boards in 5 inch heels!!!! Wait...ummmm....hang on...

Nick®
gecknick
Pure Life; Get it on...
RightMama

User ID: 21735168
United States
10/05/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
the part i REALLY love is where they found out that govt added 67,000 new jobs when it had been thought there were losses..I mean really they are not even trying to cover the lies, its almost like they sit around thinking " hey, how fucked up can we make these numbers and our base still buys it! " I mean lets think, after the debate there were about 25% on average in polls who thought Obama actually won...so Im guessing they could have said the unemployment rate dropped to 5% and those same people would say HELL YEA GO OBAMA!....all that matters now is what the last 5-10% of independents and undecided think, just PRAY they dont buy numbers like this or we r screwed!
 Quoting: Jaws

Let's hope that they don't waste their votes on Ron Paul either!

The theory that Obama and Romney are the same is obviously propaganda provided by the left to make you feel like you would be wasting time by voting. They want people to stay home.
RightMama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
10/05/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Notice the similarities between the "Constellation" Employment Charts logo and Obama's "Change" logo.

[link to www.cbrands.com]
at top

[link to www.freerepublic.com]
third one down
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6948595
United States
10/05/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
crock of shit.

The revised numbers will show it higher. This is the same trick they have been playing for a few years now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152779

link?

or

stfu

This is the game we always get to watch. I'm curiouse.. If this is the case why are they not advertising the so called companies that created all these jobs.. You would think that their platform would eat that PR up...
 Quoting: Nlightened

crock of shit.

The revised numbers will show it higher. This is the same trick they have been playing for a few years now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152779

link?

or

stfu

This is the game we always get to watch. I'm curiouse.. If this is the case why are they not advertising the so called companies that created all these jobs.. You would think that their platform would eat that PR up...
 Quoting: Nlightened

True, they can come out with these numbers, but why can't they provide the American public with the exact (not fucking fake seasonally adjusted) jobs that were created and what company, position, the hourly wage and the name of the person or persons who supposedly obtained these jobs.

C'mon people, it's time for the torches and the pitchforks, we are being lied to right in front of our faces and the MSM idiots are going along with this farce when they should be asking these very questions. How much more of this shit are we going to take? It's time for action! Get rid of the fake seasonally adjust BS and bullshit surveys and provide the American People with real numbers!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25002222
United States
10/05/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obama gets re-elected.

Everything is a false flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How STUPID have we become. DOOM DOOM DOOM everywhere DOOM!!! More like DUMB DUMB DUMB
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21102346

You obviously want to believe in our Fearless Leader.

HOWEVER.

These numbers just don't make any sense.
Nickadeemus

United States
10/05/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obama gets re-elected.

Everything is a false flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How STUPID have we become. DOOM DOOM DOOM everywhere DOOM!!! More like DUMB DUMB DUMB
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21102346

You obviously want to believe in our Fearless Leader.

HOWEVER.

These numbers just don't make any sense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25002222

Show me anything that does make sense....

Nick®
:nickfather:
Pure Life; Get it on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24804298
United States
10/05/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the biggest 3 year rise
in the stock market in modern history.
Republican Bush Collapse VERSUS
Democratic Obama Save and Recovery
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24473407
United States
10/05/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real unemployment number is around 30%-33%
RightMama

User ID: 21735168
United States
10/05/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's real, dumbasses.

For one thing, the Bureau of Labor Statistics isn’t currently run by a political appointee. For most of Obama’s term, the commissioner was a Bush holdover. The current acting commissioner John Gavin is a career BLS economist, not an Obama appointee.

The underlying data behind the BLS reports is also publicly released and used by analysts across the private sector and academia, meaning a conspiracy would have to survive scrutiny from trained economists of all political stripes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24978774

BLS = Bogus LIberal Strategy

The fact that economists and analysts are even questioning these numbers should be an indication that something is going on.

YEP, they (anylists, economists) are busy scrutinizing and they are calling these numbers BULL$h!t

links...

[link to hotair.com]

[link to mediamatters.org]

[link to www.weeklystandard.com]

[link to money.cnn.com]

BLS donors to Obama...

[link to freebeacon.com]

Something is NOT right here!
RightMama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21427624
Canada
10/05/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't be bothered to read all of the posts.

Unemployment rate determined by household survey.

Jobs gained/lost done by BLS.

2 different measurements.

Likely both are BS and 'massaged'

So 114k jobs is a BLS number and increase of 580k jobs is survey. Again, both are BS.

Finally, the 7.8% is not total unemployment rate. An easy way to get the unemployment rate to 0% is to fire full time workers and hire back 2x as many part time, and the unemployment rate will go to zero. Does that make anything better?

PS: I am a canuck, and I hate Romney, but I hate this BS we are being handed even more. (Romney would be doing the same if in power)

GLP