Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,345 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,132,362
Pageviews Today: 2,154,862Threads Today: 1,021Posts Today: 18,988
10:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Muslim Brotherhood Taking Control of Jordan! Parliament Dissolved, Mass Protests Underway

DoorBert
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 857877
United States
10/05/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: Muslim Brotherhood Taking Control of Jordan! Parliament Dissolved, Mass Protests Underway
Muslim Brotherhood in Jordan calls for mass protest against king’s policies

One day after King Abdullah II of Jordan dissolved parliament, the country’s Muslim Brotherhood called for a mass protest in Amman on Friday against what it sees as “foot-dragging” on the part of the monarchy with regard to promised reforms.

Jordanian media outlets reported that the protest, after Friday prayers, is meant to be a show of strength for the Muslim Brotherhood in the kingdom.

With the dissolution of parliament on Thursday, the king set the stage for new elections.

[link to www.timesofisrael.com]

Last Edited by DoorBert on 10/05/2012 09:41 AM
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Brotherhood Taking Control of Jordan! Parliament Dissolved, Mass Protests Underway
The Jordanian police has seized firearms and arrested 8 people after stopping 3 minibuses heading towards Amman where the Organization of Muslim Brotherhood is calling for a mass march to ask for reforms and a more democratic parliament.

More than 2,000 police members were deployed in Amman in preparation for the demonstration.

[link to www.lbcgroup.tv]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Muslim Brotherhood Taking Control of Jordan! Parliament Dissolved, Mass Protests Underway
AMMAN –– Thousands of Islamists are currently demonstrating in downtown Amman, near the Husseini Mosque demanding more political reforms.

Initial estimates put the number of protesters at around 15,000.

[link to jordantimes.com]

[link to via.me]

[link to twitter.com]

[link to twitter.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
10/05/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
AMMAN - Thousands of Jordanian Islamists marched on Friday in the largest demonstration since Arab Spring-inspired protests erupted last year, calling on King Abdullah to accelerate democratic reforms.

At least 15,000 protesters from across the country flocked to the main street leading to the Husseini mosque in downtown Amman after Friday prayers and chanted: "Listen Abdullah, our demands are legitimate" and "People want to reform the regime."

[link to www.jpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24876956
United States
10/05/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was a planned protest..no surprises here. In fact they cancelled another pro Jordanian KING Rally so as not to interfere in this protest. The pro King abdullah rally was estimated to be about 200K...making this protest seem like nothing....So nothing to see here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314164
United States
10/05/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a surprise...more fear mongering and hyperbole

DoorFAIL, you never cease to disappointment me

lmaotardlmaotardlmaotardlmaotard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24336064
Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Muslim brotherhood is taking over the Arab world. While the rest is sleeping............1dpanic1dpanic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/05/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
ohappy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24961216
United States
10/05/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
first it was like,

then they were like,

now its all like,
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/05/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just another MBH domino to fall into place.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Much thanks for another pin!!
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a surprise...more fear mongering and hyperbole

DoorFAIL, you never cease to disappointment me

lmaotardlmaotardlmaotardlmaotard
 Quoting: ZAZZ Returns!

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

shit
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 19147018
United States
10/05/2012 02:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Desert Fox

Oh, but they are peaceful and moderate
**sarcasm**
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9523106
United States
10/05/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
first it was like,

then they were like,

now its all like,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24961216

oops, i screwed up. i mistook this for a bahrain thread.
waaaay too much to keep up with today. nap time.
Chrit

User ID: 15366081
United States
10/05/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is going to be a very long weekend.
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thousands of Jordanians took to the streets of Amman to demand political reform yesterday, in the strongest warning to date that the country's monarchy may not yet escape the threat of the Arab Spring.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
Desert Fox

United States
10/05/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is going to be a very long weekend.
 Quoting: Chrit

I tend to agree. The tender box is glowing brighter each day. Soon a flame will leap out.
AlaskaLove

User ID: 1799158
United States
10/05/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
a very unwelcome situation.
I love you.
JimBomB

User ID: 24995928
United States
10/05/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
So obamys contributions with our tax dollars are helping,imagine that lol
:FUN25:
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
JimBomB

User ID: 24995928
United States
10/05/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
85fun

Last Edited by JimBomB on 10/05/2012 03:54 PM
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/05/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought Jordan was our ally.

I guess not since Obama and Hillary began filtering billions to the MBH to overthrow everywhere.

This is just NOT right!
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
l3ol3o

User ID: 10729761
United States
10/05/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has been the plan for a while. The Muslim Brotherhood will take control in a few countries. When they get strong enough they will form a Caliph and unite the Arab countries. Any Muslim countries that resist will be threaten by internal pressure. They want to form a Muslim super state.
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023846
Germany
10/05/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Desert Fox

Obama is a MUSLIM AGENT, ja?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 297520
United States
10/05/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
BEWARE OF THE BEAST THAT GETS CORNERED.

Always been good advise to take head of.
Desert Fox

United States
10/05/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought Jordan was our ally.

I guess not since Obama and Hillary began filtering billions to the MBH to overthrow everywhere.

This is just NOT right!
 Quoting: Bluebird

How soon before Hillary calls for aid to the protesters in Jordan??????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24876956
United States
10/05/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
King Abdullah disolves parliament on a pretty regular basis..its no big deal, planned protest also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25017566
Canada
10/05/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just new Gorbachev. Welcome to Soviets destiny.
elmellali
User ID: 25029882
Morocco
10/05/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Muslim Brotherhood will recombine three countries Egypt-Jordan-Syria, and then the eastern world will start to respect the Arabs
BTW..Muslim Brotherhood are not 100% Muslim party..they are a "Lite Islam" party :).
moses767

User ID: 17182220
United States
10/05/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who put the Muslim Brotherhood into power!!?? Bush and Obama and the State Department!! And this is why there will always be murder and assasinations and unrest in that region. and also in many other parts of the world. BUT DON'T FORGET THOSE WICKED AND MURDERING CIA DEVILS!!

AND IN THE NEAR FUTURE; THE GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN WILL HAVE THEM ALL IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE; WHERE THEIR TORMENTINGS WILL NEVER NEVER END!!
Herman The Kid

User ID: 17951882
United States
10/05/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has been the plan for a while. The Muslim Brotherhood will take control in a few countries. When they get strong enough they will form a Caliph and unite the Arab countries. Any Muslim countries that resist will be threaten by internal pressure. They want to form a Muslim super state.
 Quoting: l3ol3o

What about Saudi Arabia?

I'm not refuting anything you said but rather asking because I don't seen them in this "mix" ever-at any time. Their resources are so vast and they obviously are in cahoots with the USA, Inc.

Where do you see them re: the MBH?
You m-m-m-muh-make me HAAA-PEEE.

Psalm 34:14 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24804298
United States
10/05/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet they don't.
I remember when palestinians tried
to take control of Jordan.
Ever heard of Black September?

Black September in Jordan, the conflict between Palestinian guerrilla organizations and King Hussein of Jordan that began in September 1970 and ended in July 1971 with the expulsion of the PLO to Lebanon

Black September in Jordan
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

King Hussein of Jordan killed more palestinians
in that month than Israel has killed in its whole
existence.
His son will, as a matter of policy kill MB just as
efficiently.
And he will have US support to do it.
Jordan is the best of the islamic nations and will
be supported by the USA.

GLP