AwakenedDude
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22665197
United States
10/05/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
It's time to wake up from your earth bound slumber. Wake up, we've got some work to do. Those resonating with these words need to report for duty ASAP.

Remember?

YOU BLEW IT.
User ID: 1351603
United States
10/05/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
HAVE A VODKA ON ME. OH AND DIE.

Climax Blues Band "Couldn't Get It Right" 45rpm

AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24969748
United States
10/05/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes wake up lost souls, its your time to shine.
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I should have qualified my original entry with:

1) If you have seen weird UFO's
2) If you have noticed a great number of earthquake activity
3) If you have noticed the crazy WWW3 posturing
4) If you believe in any 2012 prophecies (or suspect some relevance)
5) If you have been experiencing "strange", unexplained physical / emotional symptoms
6) If you feel you might just be going insane.

You just MIGHT actually just be waking up to the fact that your actually waking up.

WAKE UP!

You'll have to actually take a few minutes to watch the pretty video, read the words, and actually interpret / discern the message contained within.

This will, of course interrupt your FOX/CNN/[insert mind control MSM here] brainwashing. That is of course, the desired outcome.

Of course, if this video still doesn't resonate with you, then of course, feel free to go back to your 3d coma. See you on the flip side.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't shoot the messenger. If you feel somehow that this doesn't apply to you, simply move on. No need to hate.

That is all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12384893
United States
10/05/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your time and effort . It was much needed ,hopefully more folks wake up and see things are not what they seem to be on the "loosh" farm called earth.
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your time and effort . It was much needed ,hopefully more folks wake up and see things are not what they seem to be on the "loosh" farm called earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12384893

Just trying to shine some light, man.

rockonxmit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24921726
United States
10/05/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

5) If you have been experiencing "strange", unexplained physical / emotional symptoms

You just MIGHT actually just be waking up to the fact that your actually waking up.

WAKE UP!

You'll have to actually take a few minutes to watch the pretty video, read the words, and actually interpret / discern the message contained within.

This will, of course interrupt your FOX/CNN/[insert mind control MSM here] brainwashing. That is of course, the desired outcome.

Of course, if this video still doesn't resonate with you, then of course, feel free to go back to your 3d coma. See you on the flip side.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't shoot the messenger. If you feel somehow that this doesn't apply to you, simply move on. No need to hate.

That is all.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

here are the dreams from last night (and this is heavy): i am in the mountains, up on a dirt road with another woman. parked cars. suddenly i hear devlin's voice in my head, 'we have to go, we have to get out of here now, NOW, we have to go...' (the CALL?) very urgent. the woman on the road also hears a voice in her head. we both rush down to the house, everyone is sleeping, i get devlin and try to wake everyone else up but no one believes me, they think i am crazy, and i know there IS NO TIME TO WAKE THEM UP and convince them. me devlin and the woman leave, head up the road to her car, but she injures her foot and wants to find water to wash it first. we follow the road through a field of hay, people gathering hay, we have to step around and i get my legs all muddy. the view is stunning up on the mountains. we go further up the road and find a a gully, i go to the creek in the gully to wash off the mud and look up the gully...it is dark, shadowy, and i can see a red light glinting off the water further up. i know it is a warning, she says it's probably a 'weather balloon,' i know it isn't. so i say we have to get away from the water...the woman insists she has to wash her foot, i say forget the foot, we have to get away from the gully...then the water starts to come, a flash flood, i am climbing up a muddy slippery slope away from the water and look back...shock...the water is flooding massively, a huge chunk of land with trees still standing in it has broken off and goes washing by. it is dark, i see this as silhouettes. there is a rope to pull us up along this muddy incline, but it is slippery. i am having a lot of trouble getting out of the gully. i am panicking...at this point i raise my leg up to try and take a step and wake up with a reflex action, kneeing my sweetie. i get up, freaked, go outside for a minute, come back to bed and ask if he remembered his dream just then. he doesn't remember his dreams, but last night he said, 'it was about the end.' and tells me he dreamed it was like he was a part of the whole thing, one with it, and it was a massive cataclysm of natural forces. we share and discuss, then he says when i woke him up and left the room he knew i had had a similar dream...how weird is that, people?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
all i can say is, it is too late to wake the sleepers.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
10/05/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

rockonxmit

You're succeeding Dude! However, I just looked into the website and don't agree at all with their first statements. No one is going to be asked to leave.
Just sayin'

hf

Last Edited by ERE3 on 10/05/2012 11:26 AM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

WAKE UP!

That is all.

here are the dreams from last night (and this is heavy): i am in the mountains, up on a dirt road with another woman. parked cars. suddenly i hear devlin's voice in my head, 'we have to go, we have to get out of here now, NOW, we have to go...' (the CALL?) very urgent. the woman on the road also hears a voice in her head. we both rush down to the house, everyone is sleeping, i get devlin and try to wake everyone else up but no one believes me, they think i am crazy, and i know there IS NO TIME TO WAKE THEM UP and convince them. me devlin and the woman leave, head up the road to her car, but she injures her foot and wants to find water to wash it first. we follow the road through a field of hay, people gathering hay, we have to step around and i get my legs all muddy. the view is stunning up on the mountains. we go further up the road and find a a gully, i go to the creek in the gully to wash off the mud and look up the gully...it is dark, shadowy, and i can see a red light glinting off the water further up. i know it is a warning, she says it's probably a 'weather balloon,' i know it isn't. so i say we have to get away from the water...the woman insists she has to wash her foot, i say forget the foot, we have to get away from the gully...then the water starts to come, a flash flood, i am climbing up a muddy slippery slope away from the water and look back...shock...the water is flooding massively, a huge chunk of land with trees still standing in it has broken off and goes washing by. it is dark, i see this as silhouettes. there is a rope to pull us up along this muddy incline, but it is slippery. i am having a lot of trouble getting out of the gully. i am panicking...at this point i raise my leg up to try and take a step and wake up with a reflex action, kneeing my sweetie. i get up, freaked, go outside for a minute, come back to bed and ask if he remembered his dream just then. he doesn't remember his dreams, but last night he said, 'it was about the end.' and tells me he dreamed it was like he was a part of the whole thing, one with it, and it was a massive cataclysm of natural forces. we share and discuss, then he says when i woke him up and left the room he knew i had had a similar dream...how weird is that, people?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24921726

I don't think it's weird at all, man. 1 year ago, I was completely asleep, then slowly, I started to wake up. It was like my entire life before was dream and I was just now waking up. Then, I was led to discover all kinds of things that started to make the puzzle of this world come together.

I'm pretty much walking around in full on Kundalini activation mode (and I didn't even know what that was 3 months ago).

We're on the cusp of a fantastic new world. I'm grateful and excited to be sitting here, watching it all unfold.

It's time.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 202278
United States
10/05/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful video and wonderful reminder. Thank you. hf
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Earth Daughter

User ID: 202278
United States
10/05/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

rockonxmit

You're succeeding Dude! However, I just looked into the website and don't agree at all with their first statements. No one is going to be asked to leave.
Just sayin'

hf
 Quoting: Unit3

Some will.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
about time shifting...all of september i'd read news articles and stuff and see the date, and think, 'wtf? why is this pinned, it's from 6 months ago? why is this 'news' now, it happened 6 months ago...'

when i went to change my calendar to october, i had this feeling like i had changed it to september only yesterday. very odd feeling.

i too have a connection to kundalini yoga...have done it in the past but not recently.

also my sweetie has just gone through some super bad stuff, and pulled through it...we're ready...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just sayin'

hf
 Quoting: Unit3

Some will.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

MANY will.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
also i want to say i have been very skeptical about the time shift and all the other new agey crap floating around, haven't looked into it at all because i wanted to find my own answers and not feel like i was influenced by the words of others, too much is a lie.. but what i experienced and the dreams...plus so much more..yeah.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
and i can see everything for what it is now...no point in doom...no point in theories...live life fully, tune in, be prepared. that's it. stop fear.
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
10/05/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for this post. It is resonating with me. Many are still sleeping, but I think they are feeling the nudge to awaken.

I hear you about having to had experienced the dysfunction of humanity in order to change it. I really understood this statement on a very deep level.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 6598408
United States
10/05/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see it, is that if JUST ONE PERSON wakes up because of this, then WOW!

I mean, that ONE person could help someone else wake up. It's like a chain reaction. And with this 5D contraption we call the internet, the chances of global conscious shifting even a fraction of a percent is unprecedented in our current history.

To prove my point, I'll just throw this out to the universe:

I LOVE YOU!

This love thing is very contagious ;-)

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4079433
United States
10/05/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see it, is that if JUST ONE PERSON wakes up because of this, then WOW!

I mean, that ONE person could help someone else wake up. It's like a chain reaction. And with this 5D contraption we call the internet, the chances of global conscious shifting even a fraction of a percent is unprecedented in our current history.

To prove my point, I'll just throw this out to the universe:

I LOVE YOU!

This love thing is very contagious ;-)

blwkss

nameste'
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
about time shifting...all of september i'd read news articles and stuff and see the date, and think, 'wtf? why is this pinned, it's from 6 months ago? why is this 'news' now, it happened 6 months ago...'

when i went to change my calendar to october, i had this feeling like i had changed it to september only yesterday. very odd feeling.

i too have a connection to kundalini yoga...have done it in the past but not recently.

also my sweetie has just gone through some super bad stuff, and pulled through it...we're ready...

Yeah, it's a wild ride. I'm older (40+) and I've lived all over the world and seen a WHOLE lot of things. So far, this year has taken the cake.

And to those, that might be on the edge of understanding / believing / knowing, I have only this to say (rhetorical question):

What brought you to this post?

Might I suggest the universe?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
it looks like those of us who found this thread are already awake and simply seeking connection with others who are as well.

friend made me watch this this morning, jfk was killed weeks after making this speech...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24758217
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpertybump for later
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, my sweetie and i are both 43. :)
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The TRUTH can't be stopped man. Not by anything. We're on a cosmic collision course with the Universal Truth of ALL THAT IS.

ALL IS ONE - ONE IS ALL

Consciousness is not a fairy tale, it's a universal truth. It's what binds us all together.

If you can wrap your head around that (open your mind) you'll be in for a fantastic show.

Drop the ego, listen to the heart. All will be well as it was always intended to be. The game of US vs THEM is coming to a close. In fact, may I suggest that the reason for all the DOOM lately is that TPTB understand this full well and are merely tossing the chess board and all the pieces because they're sore losers. Game over, man. Game over.

I for one, hope to have front row seats to the greatest show that ever happened! I think we're all in for a helpin' heapin' of lovin'
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, my sweetie and i are both 43. :)

So, you like totally "get" it. That's too awesome!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The TRUTH can't be stopped man. Not by anything. We're on a cosmic collision course with the Universal Truth of ALL THAT IS.

ALL IS ONE - ONE IS ALL

Consciousness is not a fairy tale, it's a universal truth. It's what binds us all together.

If you can wrap your head around that (open your mind) you'll be in for a fantastic show.

Drop the ego, listen to the heart. All will be well as it was always intended to be. The game of US vs THEM is coming to a close. In fact, may I suggest that the reason for all the DOOM lately is that TPTB understand this full well and are merely tossing the chess board and all the pieces because they're sore losers. Game over, man. Game over.

I for one, hope to have front row seats to the greatest show that ever happened! I think we're all in for a helpin' heapin' of lovin'

mother nature will have the final say. balance must be restored.

yes, we are both fully awake. :)

much love to you!
PHX57

User ID: 16076449
United States
10/05/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 50+ started seeing shadow people years ago...both my daughter and I wil be looking for ordinary objects in the same places and ten minutes later there they are in plain sight.....we feel as if we are shifting in and out of time lines and reality...thus feeling we are going insane.
Hope more folks read this thread. 5 stars and karma for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11340266
United States
10/05/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice philosophy. thumbs

Sorta like 'aim small, miss small.'

A human being is a universe unto themselves however.

peace

------
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

^This
PHX57

User ID: 16076449
United States
10/05/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

^This

Check your mailbox sent you a private message. :)

GLP