ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18269070
United States
10/07/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
Hi there, I have been following this thread now since it started and wanted to thank the OP and everyone else who has shed some insight! 5 stars for you!

I very much appreciate the link to the www.ascension2012.in/ website! I stayed up last night to read the whole thing! I was actually in amazement as to the knowledge I found there because it had talked about the chakras in detail and how to balance them in such simple detail.

I had the begininnng of my "awakening" begin back in 2004 when I thought I was all "alone". I had discovered thru streching and breathing how to balance my body and heal it, while also making it stronger, expanding my energy aura all on my own. At the time I had no clue what It was called that I was doing, or even how to explain it to others even though I felt it was a "huge discovery"!

Over the years of course I have come to find out name of "chakra balancing", and most places I have read about it have been confusing and have had a hard time understanding what they were explaning even though "I had got it"! The ascension site explains it perfectly! :) There is also alot of other GREAT information there too!

In 2004 I also had a N.D.E. (Near death experience) while flat lining from a heart attack at the age of 25. During this I had also never heard of an N.D.E. and was rather lost as to what happened and went through the whole "Am I going crazy?" thing for the first time of many! I crossed over and experienced what others have, then was givin the option to stay in the "most amazing place ever" (because I had compleated my lessons), or I could come back to the earth plane and continue learnng. At the time I chose to obvously come back even though this descision was very hard since I remember feeling extremley content where I was. I was asked if I was happy with the way I lived my life and the descisons I made. There was NO OTHER JUDGE except myself!

Anyhow after all this I had NO FEAR OF DEATH and felt I had been givin a blessful glimpe into "what" and "who" I really was! I had compleatley changed for the better since the experience was so profound! I started reading and researching thngs that were never an interest to me before and had a greater appreciation for life!

Like many of you here I have endured much criticisim for my opinons as to "the way things work" that have been validated through what I saw during my N.D.E. I understand also that untill one can experience something on their own, it is a hard concept to grasp! I do think I came back to help people to awaken and to consule the people I knew who were. Over the years some of the ones that judged have came back desperatly asking questions about the "new changes" they were experiencing while starting to "Awaken" themselves! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share! I love this thread and thank you again! I am very interested in what the poster from the UK has been talking about although I am still tryng to understand what it is and the terminolgy used! Is there any reference I can read that relates to your info? It is VERY Intreging to say the least! :) Lots of Love to you all! Peace

P.S. Sorry for the long post!
wave
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25066813

Thank for sharing your story. cool2

If you don't mind me asking, what was your understanding of the 'lessons' that you sought out to complete in this lifetime that you had accomplished by the age of 24 (at the time of your N.DE.)? I understand that your answer will be unique to your lifetime regarding what you have experienced.

The reason I ask is because I am struggling with this resonating feeling within that I have completed what I set out to learn/experience/accomplish in this lifetime. There were major obstacles in my path that I carried with me for much of my life and to finally be at a point where I have learned to transcend these 'challenges', it feels like the weight is off my shoulders and that I completed what I set out to do. Of course there are always experiences to be had and the soul is constantly learning and evolving, but for the purposes of this individual lifetime, it feels like there's some closure. I am 30. My biggest challenge in my life right now and for the foreseeable future will be trying to cope with living in a world that is not a reflection of how I feel inside. I do extend my support to individuals around me when the opportunities present themselves, and try to spread awareness - however I'd be lying if I said I was excited about living another 40+ years in this manner in which our society has been operating. I don't feel like the rest of my lifetime was destined to be an involuntary participant in this 'system' and spend my remaining years devoting the majority of my conscious energy working and contributing towards a 'system' that I do not endorse and that I believe brings people down. I'd rather be devoting that conscious energy towards helping others because I can find real joy in doing so, but the need to earn $$$ to 'pay to live' is often in conflict with such an endeavor.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Wow, struck a chord. The notion of completion has been a big one for me. I do think the question of struggling with feelings probably revolves around the mixture of your wisdom and age ... and I say that because I'm 32 myself, and I also resonate, after having come out the other side of many things, and after having forged my soul longer than I thought was possible inside a human body.

Like the poster you responded to, I had an N.D.E. at 21, and was given an option to come back ... I was told in very similar terms that I had already completed my 'mission', which was in essence, to graduate, and was at first confounded by its simplicity. I remember laughing over it. Symbolically, it was just like a graduating class in school. Very archetypal of what I saw and felt, but it was no surprise of course, considering most people our age are familiar with that rite of passage. However, the feeling of graduation had been extended to the whole of humanity.

So after it happened, there was this sense of freedom in knowing I could just simply spend as much time here in this body being a force for good, while time continues to tick along ... and although everything and everyone around me in my vicinity is increasingly anti-everything that I am, and have yet to grasp the finer essence of things (at least from a perspective which I can effectively communicate) ... because I am who I am, I have been able to keep my head above water ... even when I get the 'he has no clue what he's talking about' remarks. The connections I now find the most relief in are animals, children, and senior citizens (speaking of wisdom again:) They all LOVE me. lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
:puppy hugs: BUMP for love
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

That is great. thumbs

bump
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
10/08/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone hear about a red moon in Jerusalem?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/08/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there, I have been following this thread now since it started and wanted to thank the OP and everyone else who has shed some insight! 5 stars for you!

I very much appreciate the link to the www.ascension2012.in/ website! I stayed up last night to read the whole thing! I was actually in amazement as to the knowledge I found there because it had talked about the chakras in detail and how to balance them in such simple detail.

I had the begininnng of my "awakening" begin back in 2004 when I thought I was all "alone". I had discovered thru streching and breathing how to balance my body and heal it, while also making it stronger, expanding my energy aura all on my own. At the time I had no clue what It was called that I was doing, or even how to explain it to others even though I felt it was a "huge discovery"!

Over the years of course I have come to find out name of "chakra balancing", and most places I have read about it have been confusing and have had a hard time understanding what they were explaning even though "I had got it"! The ascension site explains it perfectly! :) There is also alot of other GREAT information there too!

In 2004 I also had a N.D.E. (Near death experience) while flat lining from a heart attack at the age of 25. During this I had also never heard of an N.D.E. and was rather lost as to what happened and went through the whole "Am I going crazy?" thing for the first time of many! I crossed over and experienced what others have, then was givin the option to stay in the "most amazing place ever" (because I had compleated my lessons), or I could come back to the earth plane and continue learnng. At the time I chose to obvously come back even though this descision was very hard since I remember feeling extremley content where I was. I was asked if I was happy with the way I lived my life and the descisons I made. There was NO OTHER JUDGE except myself!

Anyhow after all this I had NO FEAR OF DEATH and felt I had been givin a blessful glimpe into "what" and "who" I really was! I had compleatley changed for the better since the experience was so profound! I started reading and researching thngs that were never an interest to me before and had a greater appreciation for life!

Like many of you here I have endured much criticisim for my opinons as to "the way things work" that have been validated through what I saw during my N.D.E. I understand also that untill one can experience something on their own, it is a hard concept to grasp! I do think I came back to help people to awaken and to consule the people I knew who were. Over the years some of the ones that judged have came back desperatly asking questions about the "new changes" they were experiencing while starting to "Awaken" themselves! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share! I love this thread and thank you again! I am very interested in what the poster from the UK has been talking about although I am still tryng to understand what it is and the terminolgy used! Is there any reference I can read that relates to your info? It is VERY Intreging to say the least! :) Lots of Love to you all! Peace

wave

If you don't mind me asking, what was your understanding of the 'lessons' that you sought out to complete in this lifetime that you had accomplished by the age of 24 (at the time of your N.DE.)? I understand that your answer will be unique to your lifetime regarding what you have experienced.

The reason I ask is because I am struggling with this resonating feeling within that I have completed what I set out to learn/experience/accomplish in this lifetime. There were major obstacles in my path that I carried with me for much of my life and to finally be at a point where I have learned to transcend these 'challenges', it feels like the weight is off my shoulders and that I completed what I set out to do. Of course there are always experiences to be had and the soul is constantly learning and evolving, but for the purposes of this individual lifetime, it feels like there's some closure. I am 30. My biggest challenge in my life right now and for the foreseeable future will be trying to cope with living in a world that is not a reflection of how I feel inside. I do extend my support to individuals around me when the opportunities present themselves, and try to spread awareness - however I'd be lying if I said I was excited about living another 40+ years in this manner in which our society has been operating. I don't feel like the rest of my lifetime was destined to be an involuntary participant in this 'system' and spend my remaining years devoting the majority of my conscious energy working and contributing towards a 'system' that I do not endorse and that I believe brings people down. I'd rather be devoting that conscious energy towards helping others because I can find real joy in doing so, but the need to earn $$$ to 'pay to live' is often in conflict with such an endeavor.

Wow, struck a chord. The notion of completion has been a big one for me. I do think the question of struggling with feelings probably revolves around the mixture of your wisdom and age ... and I say that because I'm 32 myself, and I also resonate, after having come out the other side of many things, and after having forged my soul longer than I thought was possible inside a human body.

Like the poster you responded to, I had an N.D.E. at 21, and was given an option to come back ... I was told in very similar terms that I had already completed my 'mission', which was in essence, to graduate, and was at first confounded by its simplicity. I remember laughing over it. Symbolically, it was just like a graduating class in school. Very archetypal of what I saw and felt, but it was no surprise of course, considering most people our age are familiar with that rite of passage. However, the feeling of graduation had been extended to the whole of humanity.

So after it happened, there was this sense of freedom in knowing I could just simply spend as much time here in this body being a force for good, while time continues to tick along ... and although everything and everyone around me in my vicinity is increasingly anti-everything that I am, and have yet to grasp the finer essence of things (at least from a perspective which I can effectively communicate) ... because I am who I am, I have been able to keep my head above water ... even when I get the 'he has no clue what he's talking about' remarks. The connections I now find the most relief in are animals, children, and senior citizens (speaking of wisdom again:) They all LOVE me. lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18269070

Thanks for chiming in... Can you expand on how you feel about the bolded?

Agree with you very much regarding animals/children/elderly.
The Bulgarian

User ID: 13376305
Bulgaria
10/08/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awakenedude, I hope you are still here. I understand where you mentally reside. I have had glimpses of the stillness myself which has left me with frustration and anger because I can't get "back" to the timless realm. My question for you is what kind of creator would subject himself or parts of himself to this kind of pain and madness in the first place in a infinitum of possibilities? Genuinely curious about your insights.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24539705

Hey AC!

I'm definitely still here... just dropped off the internet for the day to help the kids with some moving and spend time with the family. Any chance I get to spend with the kids is vitally important to me, so I tend to focus (not always successfully) my attention on them. At the very least, having them in view raises my love and energy levels.

I also feel (on some level) that I could in fact hijack my own thread and make it all about "me" which I certainly don't want to do. Those that have heard the calling to report to duty certainly have many more insights to give. Put another way, I am learning a great deal just reading the communications coming through this "channel" and in short, it blows my mind (which is a very good thing). When I feel I'm starting to try and save someone, I need to back off. We have been warned about these things ;-).

To answer your question about the creator/higher self subjecting to this pain and madness, I'll submit the following, which I fully hope is responded to by many others. This is just my limited (very) 3D understanding at this point. Here goes...

The Source is EVERYTHING. All is One and One is All. That's a heavy statement in and of itself. However, when put into that context, it means that light AND dark are of and by the Source of All that Is.

Many souls, regardless of their density, seek to understand the Source in all of its glory. This means both light AND the dark. I suspect that in higher realms of vibration (5D and up) it is very much made up of the "light" side of equation making it difficult, if not impossible to resonate with negative energy (the dark). If that is indeed the case, it would make it very difficult to "understand" the dark perspective. Surely one could empathize, sympathize, and try to understand, but in truth, one only "thinks" they understand until they actually walk in "those" shoes.

Gaia (and possibly other worlds) have co-created (with you and I) an environment that allows for just this type of experience. By incarnating here on Gaia, we've been given a most unique opportunity to actually experience the full magnitude and glory of All that IS. One can be "evil" and inflict misery on others, while another can play the "victim" role. Still others can play the martyr, the saint, and the hero. In summary, we, in concert with Gaia are actors role-playing on a 3d stage, playing as many parts as we can until the curtain is lowered. Each new role we play is a facet of each incarnation.

Think Service to Self (STS), Service to others (STO), and Unity consciousness played out over and over again.

I suspect that this knowledge shouldn't be a revelation to us, but over the millenia, it most certainly has been hidden from us (intentionaly or otherwise) and we're now at a highly dysfunctional state with complete and total amnesia. Perhaps this was the plan, perhaps not. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Regardless, looks like our co-created experiment has run its course and we're ALL (including Gaia) about ready to 'get off the ride". It's time for all of us to finish up our little experiments (in this final 3d lifetime) and rejoin the universe.

Those that don't want to get off the ride might be in for a rude awakening. I've heard various reports on the solution to this problem but am not in the planning loop. Perhaps someone who is, might be so kind as to fill in the blanks for us?

Thoughts?

Dude out.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

This is quite correct. However, I think it could be too complicated for some people to understand. Simpler version goes like this:
You were created as a part of the Creator and you, therefore, are a Creator as well. Being a Creator you have unlimited power to experience whatever you want to experience. So at certain point you said I want to have power over others (for example) and that's when the karma law kicked in and after experiencing that your soul also had to experience the other side, so it can fully understand what is it like to have power over others. Hope this makes sense.
thedude2888

User ID: 21349720
United States
10/08/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
what about karma law of degrees of understanding? to allow a leader who can think faster and with more of a Utopian sense, such as Socrates who was summoned by an oracle.
I have imaginary friends.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473574
United States
10/08/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 24702362
United States
10/08/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
abduct
101icu
thedude2888

United States
10/08/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
<3
thedude2888

United States
10/08/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
+1

CYBER-WARFARE PSYOPS WARNING.

Numerous conspiracy websites like this one function as disinformation and cointelpro operations run by western gov/mil.

They also function as honeypots and used for data mining purposes to identify and profile forum users.

Many trolls/shills/thread derailers on conspiracy sites will be spooks doing the work of their employers ~ USA/UK/Israel.

Some 'posters' are actually multiple identity bots controlled by humans.

The shills and trolls are paid operatives who are most likely employed by private companies contracted by alphabet agencies to run black propaganda campaigns on conspiracy forums, some of which have been infiltrated and/or domains covertly purchased and completely taken over.

It's a major PSYOP aimed at internet users who are waking up.

Welcome to the CYBER WAR.

YOU are the enemy.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35522114

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13065304

What if someone understands love too much? And the love can always be alive, in any room, touching everyone at the same time at that one vibration?
thedude2888

United States
10/08/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
+1

Numerous conspiracy websites like this one function as disinformation and cointelpro operations run by western gov/mil.

They also function as honeypots and used for data mining purposes to identify and profile forum users.

Many trolls/shills/thread derailers on conspiracy sites will be spooks doing the work of their employers ~ USA/UK/Israel.

The shills and trolls are paid operatives who are most likely employed by private companies contracted by alphabet agencies to run black propaganda campaigns on conspiracy forums, some of which have been infiltrated and/or domains covertly purchased and completely taken over.

YOU are the enemy.

What if someone understands love too much? And the love can always be alive, in any room, touching everyone at the same time at that one vibration?
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
10/08/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The connections I now find the most relief in are animals, children, and senior citizens (speaking of wisdom again:) They all LOVE me. lol

Same experience with me and animals/children/elderly. It makes sense now!
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25177561
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
+1

YOU are the enemy.

peacegardener
User ID: 24427927
United States
10/08/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
+1

YOU are the enemy.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25177561

so...and your point....whos afraid of the big bad wolf...lol....truth always prevails...your soul knows the truth
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

wave

Thanks for chiming in... Can you expand on how you feel about the bolded?

Part of what I was shown during the N.D.E. was a vision of different cultures holding hands and moving around in a circle together - there were many species from the animal kingdom that were part of the circle (to speak of animals), and almost in a cartoon-like way. It seemed hyper-real.

So it was a celebration as well ... celebrating the process of graduating from one existence to the next. Whether or not there is an event horizon, or we are celebrating the commencement of a gradual acceleration, I know many of us can feel it. It's also why the the theme of completion ties in so well here:)
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/08/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Books:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7880169

A Course in Miracles
The Power of Now
Insight Meditation
How to Be Happy All the Time (Paramhansa Yogananda)
The Thunder of Silence
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7880169

THANK YOU
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/08/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
thread has definitely been hijacked. didn't come to hold someone's hand and see the same lengthy comments reposted over and over. dude said he was angry and nothing anyone can do about it, well, FINE, flounce off.

but no, here are most of the posters, trying to 'make it all better.' news flash: you cannot 'make it all better' for someone who doesn't WANT that. people have to change themselves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25124317

NICELY STATED
No Funeral

User ID: 14472966
United States
10/08/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

wave

I'm living what you wrote, verbatim. Had some shit go down about ten years back. Reconnected with the Lord. Made amends for past misdeeds. The "weight" is gone but I feel like I do not fit into the modern world at all. I'm spending the rest of my time in this plane of existence trying to be a good Christian and trying to be a living example of not "selling out." It's not just you. The people who are tuned in to this stuff are all feeling it right now.

What's about to happen?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Part of what I was shown during the N.D.E. was a vision of different cultures holding hands and moving around in a circle together - there were many species from the animal kingdom that were part of the circle (to speak of animals), and almost in a cartoon-like way. It seemed hyper-real.

So it was a celebration as well ... celebrating the process of graduating from one existence to the next. Whether or not there is an event horizon, or we are celebrating the commencement of a gradual acceleration, I know many of us can feel it. It's also why the the theme of completion ties in so well here:)

Thanks for eleborating. Did you get any sense as to the timing of when this type of event would come to fruition? What is your intuition telling you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4863610
United States
10/08/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like to be a part of this thread

hugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for eleborating. Did you get any sense as to the timing of when this type of event would come to fruition? What is your intuition telling you?

I think the alignment at the end of this year is a very special one. I've been prompted with 11:11 and 1:11 over the last few years and now it's been picking up speed, being at times near incessant ... to the point where it's like 'alriiiight already' I got the msg lol

Since the earth sun & galaxy are aligning on 12.21.12 at 11:11am GMT, if we add in the fact that a large number of people are also experiencing the same type of synchronicity, it leads me to believe this is a special date for humanity. We'll know soon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4863610

And now you are:) :hugs:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think the alignment at the end of this year is a very special one. I've been prompted with 11:11 and 1:11 over the last few years and now it's been picking up speed, being at times near incessant ... to the point where it's like 'alriiiight already' I got the msg lol

Since the earth sun & galaxy are aligning on 12.21.12 at 11:11am GMT, if we add in the fact that a large number of people are also experiencing the same type of synchronicity, it leads me to believe this is a special date for humanity. We'll know soon.

Yeah I've been getting prompts to take notice those two particular 'times' as well. Earlier this year when I experienced my shift in consciousness I was really 'buzzing' for a period of a couple months and I felt very strong intuitive feelings about 'changes' that were coming. But I have to say in the last few months I feel like my feelings have settled down almost as if I have found a new equilibrium and I feel like I'm in a very NEUTRAL state right now. In other words, I don't feel strongly one way or another, about anything! It's somewhat frustrating, I just feel very detached. Maybe that's a good thing in preparation for what may come, I really don't know at this point.

For awhile during the summer I was feeling very strongly that the Earth would undergo a dimensional split like a cell replicating itself through mitosis. I am very drawn to Hopi prophecies and feel attached to the concept of the Day of Purification. I feel like there should be some 'event' to accompany the completion of the precession of the equinox but what, I'm not sure.

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4863610

hi

:tommywingy:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
10/09/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm definitely still here... just dropped off the internet for the day to help the kids with some moving and spend time with the family. Any chance I get to spend with the kids is vitally important to me, so I tend to focus (not always successfully) my attention on them. At the very least, having them in view raises my love and energy levels.

I also feel (on some level) that I could in fact hijack my own thread and make it all about "me" which I certainly don't want to do. Those that have heard the calling to report to duty certainly have many more insights to give. Put another way, I am learning a great deal just reading the communications coming through this "channel" and in short, it blows my mind (which is a very good thing). When I feel I'm starting to try and save someone, I need to back off. We have been warned about these things ;-).

To answer your question about the creator/higher self subjecting to this pain and madness, I'll submit the following, which I fully hope is responded to by many others. This is just my limited (very) 3D understanding at this point. Here goes...

The Source is EVERYTHING. All is One and One is All. That's a heavy statement in and of itself. However, when put into that context, it means that light AND dark are of and by the Source of All that Is.

Many souls, regardless of their density, seek to understand the Source in all of its glory. This means both light AND the dark. I suspect that in higher realms of vibration (5D and up) it is very much made up of the "light" side of equation making it difficult, if not impossible to resonate with negative energy (the dark). If that is indeed the case, it would make it very difficult to "understand" the dark perspective. Surely one could empathize, sympathize, and try to understand, but in truth, one only "thinks" they understand until they actually walk in "those" shoes.

Gaia (and possibly other worlds) have co-created (with you and I) an environment that allows for just this type of experience. By incarnating here on Gaia, we've been given a most unique opportunity to actually experience the full magnitude and glory of All that IS. One can be "evil" and inflict misery on others, while another can play the "victim" role. Still others can play the martyr, the saint, and the hero. In summary, we, in concert with Gaia are actors role-playing on a 3d stage, playing as many parts as we can until the curtain is lowered. Each new role we play is a facet of each incarnation.

Think Service to Self (STS), Service to others (STO), and Unity consciousness played out over and over again.

I suspect that this knowledge shouldn't be a revelation to us, but over the millenia, it most certainly has been hidden from us (intentionaly or otherwise) and we're now at a highly dysfunctional state with complete and total amnesia. Perhaps this was the plan, perhaps not. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Regardless, looks like our co-created experiment has run its course and we're ALL (including Gaia) about ready to 'get off the ride". It's time for all of us to finish up our little experiments (in this final 3d lifetime) and rejoin the universe.

Those that don't want to get off the ride might be in for a rude awakening. I've heard various reports on the solution to this problem but am not in the planning loop. Perhaps someone who is, might be so kind as to fill in the blanks for us?

Thoughts?

Dude out.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

Hello AD :)

May I say that I resonate with all that you've said in this post; it is my truth as well :)

We are here, in this 3rd density physical reality, as unique aspects of the All That Is, by choice - to experience all that this particular construct has to offer. At this frequency rate, it is the idea of separation, polarity, duality (good vs. bad) that we have chosen to experience, for as you say, at higher frequencies, spirit does not vibrate with negative energies and therefore, the only way it could experience the idea of negativity would be to project aspects of itself into lower vibratory frequencies. And the only way a spirit could authentically experience that would be if it imposes 'amnesia' upon itself, for if we 'remembered' who and what we truly are, the experience itself would not be authentic. We can only truly know a thing by experiencing that thing.

We are indeed role-playing - all the themes of polarity, duality and separation that have been acted out on this plane for the last few thousand years... actors in a play, for the particular set of experiences that play has to offer, but, we are not the play, or the themes!

It's our time to recognize the idea of 'good-guy' vs 'bad-guy' is a construct of polarity so that we could experience polarity. Light and Dark is opposite poles of the same thing... they simply vary in degrees. This 3rd density physical reality was an arena for us to experience this polarity. Everyone had a role a play, and everyone played it perfectly.

Now, as a collective consciousness, we choose to raise our vibrational frequencies, we do so empowered.... we choose light because we KNOW thru experience that we do not prefer dark. We know that dark is always an option because it is part of Creation and all of Creation is valid; but, we prefer to choose light. Creators of Light consistently and without hesitation, prefer AND choose light.

I believe this date of December 21, 2012 is indeed a powerful time for us. I believe it is a time wave we set in motion where before this date, we remain on the negative side of the scale; but after that date, we, as a collective, move to the positive side of the scale, and since positive expands (whereas negative constricts), we will move into positive even faster by definition.

I envision a rubber band.... the farther you pull that rubber band back between your fingers (into the darkness - where we've been), the tighter you pull it, when you finally let it go, the farther it flies into the opposite direction (into the light). I believe Dec 21 is a pivotal date in that action :)

Kismet
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm living what you wrote, verbatim. Had some shit go down about ten years back. Reconnected with the Lord. Made amends for past misdeeds. The "weight" is gone but I feel like I do not fit into the modern world at all. I'm spending the rest of my time in this plane of existence trying to be a good Christian and trying to be a living example of not "selling out." It's not just you. The people who are tuned in to this stuff are all feeling it right now.

What's about to happen?
 Quoting: No Funeral

Yeah I've been getting prompts to take notice those two particular 'times' as well. Earlier this year when I experienced my shift in consciousness I was really 'buzzing' for a period of a couple months and I felt very strong intuitive feelings about 'changes' that were coming. But I have to say in the last few months I feel like my feelings have settled down almost as if I have found a new equilibrium and I feel like I'm in a very NEUTRAL state right now. In other words, I don't feel strongly one way or another, about anything! It's somewhat frustrating, I just feel very detached. Maybe that's a good thing in preparation for what may come, I really don't know at this point.

For awhile during the summer I was feeling very strongly that the Earth would undergo a dimensional split like a cell replicating itself through mitosis. I am very drawn to Hopi prophecies and feel attached to the concept of the Day of Purification. I feel like there should be some 'event' to accompany the completion of the precession of the equinox but what, I'm not sure.

1dunno1

I remember reading about the 'mitosis' idea when I first started digging into all this info - I think there was a post off of 'Operation Terra' website about 10 years back about the 'worlds splitting apart', regarding a frequency shift of dimensions, the birthing of a new earth (Heaven on Earth / Second Coming). In essence our resurrected (light) bodies would be caught 'up' to Heaven. It's interesting to think this could be our graduation into the next plane.

Could be that the 'weird feelings' people are having now are a combination of (a) destabilizing magnetic fields of the Earth (memory is magnetic), and for the sensitives, (b) their soul level (11:11) understanding of the approaching physical polar reversal (Rev 6:14 "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places"). This would naturally be accompanied by volcanic eruptions & earthquakes. The galactic crossing also increases the possibility of solar flares & CMEs (a la Hopi purification).

We do know the last reversal happened when we crossed the galactic plane boundary circa 11,500 years ago. We also have the Great Year (equinox precession cycle) being completed. On that note, here's some timely reading in light of the upcoming 12/21/12 date (deals with galactic center symbolism) by Susan Hedke:

[link to www.galactic-centre-2012.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe this date of December 21, 2012 is indeed a powerful time for us. I believe it is a time wave we set in motion where before this date, we remain on the negative side of the scale; but after that date, we, as a collective, move to the positive side of the scale, and since positive expands (whereas negative constricts), we will move into positive even faster by definition.

I envision a rubber band.... the farther you pull that rubber band back between your fingers (into the darkness - where we've been), the tighter you pull it, when you finally let it go, the farther it flies into the opposite direction (into the light). I believe Dec 21 is a pivotal date in that action :)

Kismet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21363812

Check the link I just posted above, you're right about moving into the 'positive' - astrologically speaking. The galactic center is the root, or mudlahara, the negative pole, and Orion is the positive pole, celestially speaking.

This Winter Solstice brings us to the conclusion of the darkest point. It is no accident that the birth of Christ is celebrated shortly thereafter:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11265661
United States
10/09/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

What's about to happen?
 Quoting: No Funeral

1dunno1

I remember reading about the 'mitosis' idea when I first started digging into all this info - I think there was a post off of 'Operation Terra' website about 10 years back about the 'worlds splitting apart', regarding a frequency shift of dimensions, the birthing of a new earth (Heaven on Earth / Second Coming). In essence our resurrected (light) bodies would be caught 'up' to Heaven. It's interesting to think this could be our graduation into the next plane.

Could be that the 'weird feelings' people are having now are a combination of (a) destabilizing magnetic fields of the Earth (memory is magnetic), and for the sensitives, (b) their soul level (11:11) understanding of the approaching physical polar reversal (Rev 6:14 "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places"). This would naturally be accompanied by volcanic eruptions & earthquakes. The galactic crossing also increases the possibility of solar flares & CMEs (a la Hopi purification).

We do know the last reversal happened when we crossed the galactic plane boundary circa 11,500 years ago. We also have the Great Year (equinox precession cycle) being completed. On that note, here's some timely reading in light of the upcoming 12/21/12 date (deals with galactic center symbolism) by Susan Hedke:

[link to www.galactic-centre-2012.com]

3 days later to be precise. ; )

------
LonghairKing

User ID: 25191717
United States
10/09/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
So is everyone fucked? Or is it more like a random luck of the draw?
In Cali it means earthquakes and tsunami`s right? In other places severe hurricanes and tornados, other places would be drought, etc. Would a strong CME impact the whole planet? or just the sun facing side? Any way to predict this plasma cloud day of arrival?

Throw in high levels of radiation from the sun, a pole shift, fuku, new disease outbreaks, and that`s just the outside world.
Add politics, religion, the economy, the just in time delivery system...

I will stop here to say that KNOWING THESE THINGS CAN MAKE YOU FEEL CRAZY BUT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE.
The world is going crazy and we understand. I just think of my kids, and it motivates me beyond anything else.

LonghairKing
Over and Out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/09/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanna pop in and say thank you very much for this particular thread and ALL those who participated in it.

Each reflection that you provided me really did help. Even the hard to hear stuff.

Thanks again. good luck.

GLP