ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD

The Bulgarian

User ID: 13376305
Bulgaria
10/05/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
The vibratory nature of our solar system is rapidly changing as it draws closer towards the completion of the 26,000-year minor cycle in the procession of the equinox in 2012. The density in the nucleus of every atom on the planet has slowly amplified to a higher frequency over the past 60 years. We are now, in 2012, approaching the end of the grand cycle and in the near future; Earth and our neighbours will spiral upward into a new dimension, regardless of humanity’s readiness to ascend.

Lets begin with an overview of your divine purpose:

You are a spiritual being, or a soul currently having a human experience. In the beginning, you were a fragment of the Creator/Infinite Consciousness that was broken off eons ago as a soul - as an individual unit of consciousness. You were given a simple mission – go away and experience all the different types of realities & existences known to the universe, learn and advance your knowledge & wisdom and eventually you can return home to rejoin the Creator, after having a complete understanding of “all that is”. To do this, you must evolve through a number of dimensions, which are different realities where you can learn and experience yourself in different physical forms. Presently, you are experiencing the 3rd dimension as a human being for your spiritual growth on Earth. However, you have been reincarnating on this planet for thousands of years and selected a wide variety of different life’s to advance your consciousness, by experiencing the 3D spiritual lesson of “Duality,” where you have emotionally experienced and explored the highs and lows of every different aspect as a human being. After each physical death on Earth, you returned home to the spirit world and begun planning your next incarnation. For many of you, your soul or consciousness has now finished experiencing duality in the 3rd dimension – you have nothing else to learn. Life is not defined by physical death, your soul is immortal, incarnations have been all about the spiritual advancement of your consciousness, and now it is time for you to decide to take the next evolutionary step and ascend to the 4th dimension. Spiritual ascension refers to “your conscious decision to evolve as a spiritual being and progress to the next dimension to experience a new reality that operates under a different spiritual law to continue your spiritual growth.”

[link to ascension2012.in]
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 6598408
United States
10/05/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The vibratory nature of our solar system is rapidly changing as it draws closer towards the completion of the 26,000-year minor cycle in the procession of the equinox in 2012. The density in the nucleus of every atom on the planet has slowly amplified to a higher frequency over the past 60 years. We are now, in 2012, approaching the end of the grand cycle and in the near future; Earth and our neighbours will spiral upward into a new dimension, regardless of humanity’s readiness to ascend.

Lets begin with an overview of your divine purpose:

You are a spiritual being, or a soul currently having a human experience. In the beginning, you were a fragment of the Creator/Infinite Consciousness that was broken off eons ago as a soul - as an individual unit of consciousness. You were given a simple mission – go away and experience all the different types of realities & existences known to the universe, learn and advance your knowledge & wisdom and eventually you can return home to rejoin the Creator, after having a complete understanding of “all that is”. To do this, you must evolve through a number of dimensions, which are different realities where you can learn and experience yourself in different physical forms. Presently, you are experiencing the 3rd dimension as a human being for your spiritual growth on Earth. However, you have been reincarnating on this planet for thousands of years and selected a wide variety of different life’s to advance your consciousness, by experiencing the 3D spiritual lesson of “Duality,” where you have emotionally experienced and explored the highs and lows of every different aspect as a human being. After each physical death on Earth, you returned home to the spirit world and begun planning your next incarnation. For many of you, your soul or consciousness has now finished experiencing duality in the 3rd dimension – you have nothing else to learn. Life is not defined by physical death, your soul is immortal, incarnations have been all about the spiritual advancement of your consciousness, and now it is time for you to decide to take the next evolutionary step and ascend to the 4th dimension. Spiritual ascension refers to “your conscious decision to evolve as a spiritual being and progress to the next dimension to experience a new reality that operates under a different spiritual law to continue your spiritual growth.”

[link to ascension2012.in]
 Quoting: The Bulgarian

Dude, 100% agreed. It's heavy though. Very deep. It took me a LONG time to get where you are. Perhaps we could lower the learning curve a bit and start with this, which will eventually lead to what you just said.

You DO NOT have a soul. You ARE a soul. Your SOUL has a BODY.

Let the discussion begin!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23334172
United States
10/05/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
i seriously woke up feeling really weird, cant shake this off....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23334172
United States
10/05/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
But also ive been vegetarian for a couple of months now along with being in the best shape in my life so far : D

I hope there is more than this, I am too glad to be here though.
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 50+ started seeing shadow people years ago...both my daughter and I wil be looking for ordinary objects in the same places and ten minutes later there they are in plain sight.....we feel as if we are shifting in and out of time lines and reality...thus feeling we are going insane.
Hope more folks read this thread. 5 stars and karma for you!
 Quoting: PHX57

Thanks man! It's real. No doubt about it. I've been walking around in a semi-conscious 3d haze for awhile now. When I first started to notice it, I would see patterns on walls (like tile / wallpaper) dissolve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1565709
France
10/05/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey,

Is that your hand on my ASS?

No wonder I'm feeling weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
10/05/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see it, is that if JUST ONE PERSON wakes up because of this, then WOW!

I mean, that ONE person could help someone else wake up. It's like a chain reaction. And with this 5D contraption we call the internet, the chances of global conscious shifting even a fraction of a percent is unprecedented in our current history.

To prove my point, I'll just throw this out to the universe:

I LOVE YOU!

This love thing is very contagious ;-)

blwkss
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

Luv your energy, OP!

Bow shock... here we come!

Kismet
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
But also ive been vegetarian for a couple of months now along with being in the best shape in my life so far : D

I hope there is more than this, I am too glad to be here though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23334172

Dude, I gave up meat for health reasons about 9 months ago. About 3 months into it is when things started to get weird for me. Perhaps there's some truth to meat consumption lowering our awareness?

Any BTW, you're talking to a Mr. BBQ master of the universe. Me and meat go waaay back. Gave it up and wow! Cosmic awareness started to unfold...
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see it, is that if JUST ONE PERSON wakes up because of this, then WOW!

I mean, that ONE person could help someone else wake up. It's like a chain reaction. And with this 5D contraption we call the internet, the chances of global conscious shifting even a fraction of a percent is unprecedented in our current history.

To prove my point, I'll just throw this out to the universe:

I LOVE YOU!

This love thing is very contagious ;-)

blwkss

Luv your energy, OP!

Bow shock... here we come!

Kismet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21363812

As above, so below! Love!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25004410
Mexico
10/05/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awakened Dude - Happy Dude... (or ADHD for short!!)

Awaken and do what exactly? SAVE THE WORLD???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
10/05/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25004410

No friend... to awaken means to know more and more, who and what you truly are - eternal consciousness. To live as your authentic self, in the here, now - acting on your passion and joy.

When, as a collective consciousness, we do this... the world requires no saving :)

Kismet
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
10/05/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chas
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

No way dude. I'm not a prophet, new age guru, or anything like that. I'm just the guy down the street, pointing out what many others are seeing/hearing/feeling as well.

I'm kind of like the "Mr. Obvious" guy, giving folks a nudge and going, "wow man, did you see that?"

Nothing to save here, just letting folks know that they're not crazy, they have a purpose and it's time to wake up from the deep coma.

Let the love in baby! Let the love in!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

No friend... to awaken means to know more and more, who and what you truly are - eternal consciousness. To live as your authentic self, in the here, now - acting on your passion and joy.

When, as a collective consciousness, we do this... the world requires no saving :)

Kismet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21363812

^THIS!
*NaN*

User ID: 13264433
United States
10/05/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the reminder. I sometimes get too caught up in the illusion. hf
The Bulgarian

User ID: 13376305
Bulgaria
10/05/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude, I gave up meat for health reasons about 9 months ago. About 3 months into it is when things started to get weird for me. Perhaps there's some truth to meat consumption lowering our awareness?

You bet there is. Just look at any spiritual teachings. They will all tell you the same - no meat, no alcohol, no drugs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24946775
Portugal
10/05/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Argh.

8+ minute video of scrolling text. No thanks.

Have people forgot that text can be used outside videos?
Scrolling text makes me nauseated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25019863
United States
10/05/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is part of the awakening process a very active sex life?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12948908
United States
10/05/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25019863
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12948908

Someone else who wants to know! I just know I am insatiable lately!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819997
United States
10/05/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like feeling weird.

:err?:
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have no idea, but if you're not hurting anyone (including yourself), and it feels good (right), then WOOHOOO! Let 'er rip, man!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have no idea, but if you're not hurting anyone (including yourself), and it feels good (right), then WOOHOOO! Let 'er rip, man!

I just know I feel a renewed sense of self and that includes my sexual being! Hubby is definitely liking my awakening.
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Argh.

8+ minute video of scrolling text. No thanks.

Have people forgot that text can be used outside videos?
Scrolling text makes me nauseated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24946775

Not a big fan of it either, however, the problem with posting the text is that it's owned by someone else (copyright). Since this is what they've made available (a video), I offered it up to everyone else.

However, it could be said to be a benefit to our smartphone using friends who really don't want to squint to read text.

Peace!
zephyr

User ID: 9728442
United States
10/05/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 50+ started seeing shadow people years ago...both my daughter and I wil be looking for ordinary objects in the same places and ten minutes later there they are in plain sight.....we feel as if we are shifting in and out of time lines and reality...thus feeling we are going insane.
Hope more folks read this thread. 5 stars and karma for you!
 Quoting: PHX57

I am 50 as of 3 days ago and this exact thing has been happening to me. Shadow people, yep....but the looking for things that I swear were not there only to find them in that exact spot later.....strangest feeling.
Live and let live.......really
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14967850
United States
10/05/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting post. Is this why I feel a...warm, calming feeling (I guess you could say) whenever I visit the hilltop at our farm and have nothing but the country for several miles in every direction? I feel like I get too much negative energy from cities sometimes... On the hilltop, I feel like i'm free of society perhaps.
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting post. Is this why I feel a...warm, calming feeling (I guess you could say) whenever I visit the hilltop at our farm and have nothing but the country for several miles in every direction? I feel like I get too much negative energy from cities sometimes... On the hilltop, I feel like i'm free of society perhaps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14967850

I wouldn't doubt it for a second. I'm "super" sensitive to negative energy now. However, I've learned to essentially "ground" it and give back positive energy.

I suspect that the more of us that wake up, and transform negative energy into positive energy, that we'll hit (if we haven't already) a critical mass that can't be stopped.

Sorta like a snowball that gets bigger as it's rolling down the hill. In this case, it's a LOVE snowball, consuming everything in it's way.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/05/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
it looks like those of us who found this thread are already awake and simply seeking connection with others who are as well.

friend made me watch this this morning, jfk was killed weeks after making this speech...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24921726

poignant speech...I had found the transcript and printed it a few months ago. there's a lot of information in it if you can read between the lines
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
zephyr

User ID: 9728442
United States
10/05/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

I wouldn't doubt it for a second. I'm "super" sensitive to negative energy now. However, I've learned to essentially "ground" it and give back positive energy.

I suspect that the more of us that wake up, and transform negative energy into positive energy, that we'll hit (if we haven't already) a critical mass that can't be stopped.

Sorta like a snowball that gets bigger as it's rolling down the hill. In this case, it's a LOVE snowball, consuming everything in it's way.

I wonder if this is why I could not work at the DA's for more than a year. I was reading and typing nothing but indictments all day long and all I could do was come home and cry. I have always been in tune with the universe and focus on positive but there was nothing positive about reading about abuse, murder, extortion...etc.
Live and let live.......really
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I wonder if this is why I could not work at the DA's for more than a year. I was reading and typing nothing but indictments all day long and all I could do was come home and cry. I have always been in tune with the universe and focus on positive but there was nothing positive about reading about abuse, murder, extortion...etc.
 Quoting: zephyr

I suggest looking into the wonderful site that "The Bulgarian" posted awhile back. [link to ascension2012.in] ... right on target.

GLP