User ID: 25033319
United States
10/05/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
Whoa! You are starting to make me wonder.wtf
Life is short.....live it with ecstasy!

Intuition is a status of mind to live by.

The most destructive lies we tell are the ones we tell ourselves. Once you stop this behavior things begin to change. The universe embraces you and gives you the courage, forbearance, faith, hope and love to move up the staircase. It's enLightening.

Changing the world one person at a time.

I
II
IIII
IIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

THE DOOR OF DOOM HAS BEEN BOLWN OEPN AND TREHE IS A GIPANG HLOE IN JAAPN!

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -- Gerard Way
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
10/05/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should have qualified my original entry with:

1) If you have seen weird UFO's
2) If you have noticed a great number of earthquake activity
3) If you have noticed the crazy WWW3 posturing
4) If you believe in any 2012 prophecies (or suspect some relevance)
5) If you have been experiencing "strange", unexplained physical / emotional symptoms
6) If you feel you might just be going insane.

You just MIGHT actually just be waking up to the fact that your actually waking up.

WAKE UP!

You'll have to actually take a few minutes to watch the pretty video, read the words, and actually interpret / discern the message contained within.

This will, of course interrupt your FOX/CNN/[insert mind control MSM here] brainwashing. That is of course, the desired outcome.

Of course, if this video still doesn't resonate with you, then of course, feel free to go back to your 3d coma. See you on the flip side.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't shoot the messenger. If you feel somehow that this doesn't apply to you, simply move on. No need to hate.

That is all.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

here are the dreams from last night (and this is heavy): i am in the mountains, up on a dirt road with another woman. parked cars. suddenly i hear devlin's voice in my head, 'we have to go, we have to get out of here now, NOW, we have to go...' (the CALL?) very urgent. the woman on the road also hears a voice in her head. we both rush down to the house, everyone is sleeping, i get devlin and try to wake everyone else up but no one believes me, they think i am crazy, and i know there IS NO TIME TO WAKE THEM UP and convince them. me devlin and the woman leave, head up the road to her car, but she injures her foot and wants to find water to wash it first. we follow the road through a field of hay, people gathering hay, we have to step around and i get my legs all muddy. the view is stunning up on the mountains. we go further up the road and find a a gully, i go to the creek in the gully to wash off the mud and look up the gully...it is dark, shadowy, and i can see a red light glinting off the water further up. i know it is a warning, she says it's probably a 'weather balloon,' i know it isn't. so i say we have to get away from the water...the woman insists she has to wash her foot, i say forget the foot, we have to get away from the gully...then the water starts to come, a flash flood, i am climbing up a muddy slippery slope away from the water and look back...shock...the water is flooding massively, a huge chunk of land with trees still standing in it has broken off and goes washing by. it is dark, i see this as silhouettes. there is a rope to pull us up along this muddy incline, but it is slippery. i am having a lot of trouble getting out of the gully. i am panicking...at this point i raise my leg up to try and take a step and wake up with a reflex action, kneeing my sweetie. i get up, freaked, go outside for a minute, come back to bed and ask if he remembered his dream just then. he doesn't remember his dreams, but last night he said, 'it was about the end.' and tells me he dreamed it was like he was a part of the whole thing, one with it, and it was a massive cataclysm of natural forces. we share and discuss, then he says when i woke him up and left the room he knew i had had a similar dream...how weird is that, people?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24921726

HMM,

I had a dream about a really hard storm. I jumped into my truck and driving over a bridge to go fetch some folks (who I don't know). After I drove off of the bridge I lost control of my truck and had a wreak. It wasn't real bad but it disable the truck. I heard a voice that said "You can't save them!"

Shook me up a bit. I've been trying to wake people up to the real enemy, but I guess I have to quit now.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/05/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
And just so folks don't go thinking we're something special (I assure you that we're not), here's a reminder:

The Messiah Complex

As you are awakening, there are some pitfalls we would like you to avoid. The most important one is the dreaded Messiah Complex. Before mission members are completely on their multidimensional feet, this complex tends to have some appeal. Mission Control would like to take a moment to make it a little less appealing.
Being Christ and thinking you are Christ are two different matters. If you only think you are Christ, you will then act like you think Christ would act, which usually entails trying to save someone.
Let us make one think very clear: This mission is not about “saving” anyone. All inhabitants of this planet are masters. Even the aliens are masters who are here doing a brilliant job of mastering being aliens.

Everyone on the planet knows the game, and everyone has made their decision. If a person has chosen to continue as a master of limitation, that is his or her inalienable right. Saving people from their rights is not the intention of this planetary mission. And having our ground crew members running around with messianic fervor trying to rescue people from their free will is not through any request of Mission Control nor by any mandate of the Councils.

The Earth has elected to evolve beyond limitation; however, anyone who opts to explore that process further is free to do so—just not on this planet. Such people will be allowed to continue their experiments with limitation on some other piece of planetary property that is at a less advanced stage in its evolution.

The members of this mission have chosen to master divine expression instead of limitation, and are being asked to do so on this planet at this time. It is critical that you remember that one choice is not better than the other. Do not, in your half-awakened state and out of misdirected zeal, attempt to “convert” anyone to the choice you have made. Instead, be the choice you have made.

Mission Control expects our members to respect everyone’s sovereignty and decisions. We also expect you to stand in your full presence and emanate your divine essence. In this manner and in no other, you will have the power to effect another’s choice to do the same. Your embodiment of Spirit is the only act that will assist the mission in unfolding smoothly and efficiently to its destined conclusion.

Excellent reminder, and one that needs repeated often! thumbs

I believe the 'messiah' complex is part of the human element. Our ego getting in the way. Most (not all) people want and/or need to feel important....to validate in some way their very existence. Life's oldest (and often unanswered) questions.

'what is life? what's my purpose? why am I here?'

Nearly every single day, at least once, I ask those questions of myself. Usually juggling the real possibility of either 'I'm going bat-shit crazy' or 'omg!!...I'm awake!!! I can see!!! rofl

So why do I still question it?

The honest answer, at least in my case, is 'I have no idea'.

I think it is related to 'undoing' what I've been taught to accept as the truth. For 40+ years, being told what to believe and/or not believe. It takes on the aspect & influence of breaking a habit. The longer you've had it, and the older you are, the more difficult it is to change your thought process.

I certainly do NOT have all the answers....far from it. But this process takes time. Similar to that visine commercial. But instead of getting the 'red' out....we're trying to let the light in.

I hope that makes sense... thumbs
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/05/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I LOVE YOU TOOO OP
The way I see it, is that if JUST ONE PERSON wakes up because of this, then WOW!

I mean, that ONE person could help someone else wake up. It's like a chain reaction. And with this 5D contraption we call the internet, the chances of global conscious shifting even a fraction of a percent is unprecedented in our current history.

To prove my point, I'll just throw this out to the universe:

I LOVE YOU!

This love thing is very contagious ;-)

blwkss
peacegardener
User ID: 24427927
United States
10/05/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Everyone
Being awake is so awesome....but, for years was very lonely.
I remember my first experience with "Waking Up"...
It was 2001, I was taking a shower. All of a sudden this wind or more like a rush of energy went thru me....like it just hit me , merged with me and went thru me...the feeling was so incredible, like pure love. It was from a source "Outside". That experience was the beginning of my transformation. I have followed this path since, and have gone thru the "Dark Night of the Soul"...man o man...
Finally, I have landed. I for the last few weeks have gotten glimpses of heaven on earth.
For the last 2 years i have gone from place to place, in the last few monthes I have been in New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho and have now landed in washington state, on the olympic pensula...I feel like I am a bird in the tippy top of the trees. I have turned all the dross in my life into gold. All of the relationships that have given me the blues for the last few years have been transformed and put in there rightful place. I feel free
In the last few weeks I have felt like i am floating above, no stress, no pressure, just love for everyone.

This is an awesome thread...thank you..for such positive thoughts and energy.....
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 6598408
United States
10/05/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
And just so folks don't go thinking we're something special (I assure you that we're not), here's a reminder:

The Messiah Complex

As you are awakening, there are some pitfalls we would like you to avoid. The most important one is the dreaded Messiah Complex. Before mission members are completely on their multidimensional feet, this complex tends to have some appeal. Mission Control would like to take a moment to make it a little less appealing.
Being Christ and thinking you are Christ are two different matters. If you only think you are Christ, you will then act like you think Christ would act, which usually entails trying to save someone.
Let us make one think very clear: This mission is not about “saving” anyone. All inhabitants of this planet are masters. Even the aliens are masters who are here doing a brilliant job of mastering being aliens.

Everyone on the planet knows the game, and everyone has made their decision. If a person has chosen to continue as a master of limitation, that is his or her inalienable right. Saving people from their rights is not the intention of this planetary mission. And having our ground crew members running around with messianic fervor trying to rescue people from their free will is not through any request of Mission Control nor by any mandate of the Councils.

The Earth has elected to evolve beyond limitation; however, anyone who opts to explore that process further is free to do so—just not on this planet. Such people will be allowed to continue their experiments with limitation on some other piece of planetary property that is at a less advanced stage in its evolution.

The members of this mission have chosen to master divine expression instead of limitation, and are being asked to do so on this planet at this time. It is critical that you remember that one choice is not better than the other. Do not, in your half-awakened state and out of misdirected zeal, attempt to “convert” anyone to the choice you have made. Instead, be the choice you have made.

Mission Control expects our members to respect everyone’s sovereignty and decisions. We also expect you to stand in your full presence and emanate your divine essence. In this manner and in no other, you will have the power to effect another’s choice to do the same. Your embodiment of Spirit is the only act that will assist the mission in unfolding smoothly and efficiently to its destined conclusion.

Excellent reminder, and one that needs repeated often! thumbs

I believe the 'messiah' complex is part of the human element. Our ego getting in the way. Most (not all) people want and/or need to feel important....to validate in some way their very existence. Life's oldest (and often unanswered) questions.

'what is life? what's my purpose? why am I here?'

Nearly every single day, at least once, I ask those questions of myself. Usually juggling the real possibility of either 'I'm going bat-shit crazy' or 'omg!!...I'm awake!!! I can see!!! rofl

So why do I still question it?

The honest answer, at least in my case, is 'I have no idea'.

I think it is related to 'undoing' what I've been taught to accept as the truth. For 40+ years, being told what to believe and/or not believe. It takes on the aspect & influence of breaking a habit. The longer you've had it, and the older you are, the more difficult it is to change your thought process.

I certainly do NOT have all the answers....far from it. But this process takes time. Similar to that visine commercial. But instead of getting the 'red' out....we're trying to let the light in.

I hope that makes sense... thumbs
 Quoting: ladyannie2009

That makes COMPLETE and TOTAL sense. I suspect the younger folks won't have near as hard of time as I had, but then again, they haven't had the deep programming for 40+ years I have endured either.

Regardless, my only intention is to get the attention of my fellow awakened ones (or start to wake up others) and help in any way I could.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for posting on this thread. You are loved and needed very much. Especially as we go through these massive social changes.

Let's light this place up!
peacegardener
United States
10/05/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
40+ here too....female
we are the leaders you guys...its our time...
we are coming of age, and thank god so many of us have awakened. The youth will be looking for us to lead the way

love and light to you all..my brothers and sisters
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Everyone
Being awake is so awesome....but, for years was very lonely.
I remember my first experience with "Waking Up"...
It was 2001, I was taking a shower. All of a sudden this wind or more like a rush of energy went thru me....like it just hit me , merged with me and went thru me...the feeling was so incredible, like pure love. It was from a source "Outside". That experience was the beginning of my transformation. I have followed this path since, and have gone thru the "Dark Night of the Soul"...man o man...
Finally, I have landed. I for the last few weeks have gotten glimpses of heaven on earth.
For the last 2 years i have gone from place to place, in the last few monthes I have been in New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho and have now landed in washington state, on the olympic pensula...I feel like I am a bird in the tippy top of the trees. I have turned all the dross in my life into gold. All of the relationships that have given me the blues for the last few years have been transformed and put in there rightful place. I feel free
In the last few weeks I have felt like i am floating above, no stress, no pressure, just love for everyone.

This is an awesome thread...thank you..for such positive thoughts and energy.....
 Quoting: peacegardener 24427927

That was an amazing story. Mine was a very long and twisty road, but suffice it say, I made it out of the darkness and into the light.

I now find myself in a very similar position to yours (in more ways than one) and feel peaceful and full of love/light. I do have times when I get caught up in negative energy, but I've learned to release it and return love.

Thank you so much for posting! Love and peace!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
40+ here too....female
we are the leaders you guys...its our time...
we are coming of age, and thank god so many of us have awakened. The youth will be looking for us to lead the way

love and light to you all..my brothers and sisters

Couldn't have said it better!
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/05/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so excited to read this . for a while I have been feeling like WHAT IS MY PURPOSE. I am a mother of two extremely well rounded girls and a Partner to a wonderful man. BUT feel that there is something missing, I have never been so content with my life as as I now. BUT still feel as though something is missing. I always feel more comfortable when I am in NATURE. away from material things. I have had a few experiences that I would brush off. but the memory stuck with me. and have HAD A LOT of opportunity to REALLY F--K up in life and for some reason I AM PULLED AWAY from it. and LAND BACK ON MY feet.
I really have now Idea why I decided to respond to this. BUT right now I feel connected somehow.
I always trust this little inner voice ( theory that others talk about - but do not actually hear any voice ) it is an instinct of sorts I guess. and now it is pulling me. and I find that I am not scared and I feel a strange hunger for more.
PLEASE help me
The vibratory nature of our solar system is rapidly changing as it draws closer towards the completion of the 26,000-year minor cycle in the procession of the equinox in 2012. The density in the nucleus of every atom on the planet has slowly amplified to a higher frequency over the past 60 years. We are now, in 2012, approaching the end of the grand cycle and in the near future; Earth and our neighbours will spiral upward into a new dimension, regardless of humanity’s readiness to ascend.

Lets begin with an overview of your divine purpose:

You are a spiritual being, or a soul currently having a human experience. In the beginning, you were a fragment of the Creator/Infinite Consciousness that was broken off eons ago as a soul - as an individual unit of consciousness. You were given a simple mission – go away and experience all the different types of realities & existences known to the universe, learn and advance your knowledge & wisdom and eventually you can return home to rejoin the Creator, after having a complete understanding of “all that is”. To do this, you must evolve through a number of dimensions, which are different realities where you can learn and experience yourself in different physical forms. Presently, you are experiencing the 3rd dimension as a human being for your spiritual growth on Earth. However, you have been reincarnating on this planet for thousands of years and selected a wide variety of different life’s to advance your consciousness, by experiencing the 3D spiritual lesson of “Duality,” where you have emotionally experienced and explored the highs and lows of every different aspect as a human being. After each physical death on Earth, you returned home to the spirit world and begun planning your next incarnation. For many of you, your soul or consciousness has now finished experiencing duality in the 3rd dimension – you have nothing else to learn. Life is not defined by physical death, your soul is immortal, incarnations have been all about the spiritual advancement of your consciousness, and now it is time for you to decide to take the next evolutionary step and ascend to the 4th dimension. Spiritual ascension refers to “your conscious decision to evolve as a spiritual being and progress to the next dimension to experience a new reality that operates under a different spiritual law to continue your spiritual growth.”

[link to ascension2012.in]
 Quoting: The Bulgarian

Dude, 100% agreed. It's heavy though. Very deep. It took me a LONG time to get where you are. Perhaps we could lower the learning curve a bit and start with this, which will eventually lead to what you just said.

You DO NOT have a soul. You ARE a soul. Your SOUL has a BODY.

Let the discussion begin!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1316642
United States
10/05/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep! We were pre-encoded to wake up and remember who we are at a certain time. That time is NOW.

On duty, awake, and ready for the fun part. :o) I've waited all my life for the events of the next 2 months!
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/05/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shit OP, I have this book, I bought it like 21 years ago and wanted to post some of it here but, ya copyrighted.

The first time I read it I laughed all the way through, I thought it was some kind of comedy. I decided that since it was soo much fun I would read it again and then I realized they were serious. There are some great lines in this book. I have it as I pulled it out again (for a laugh) again about a month ago. It's a classic.

Last Edited by WindyMind on 10/05/2012 08:33 PM
peacegardener
United States
10/05/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so excited to read this . for a while I have been feeling like WHAT IS MY PURPOSE. I am a mother of two extremely well rounded girls and a Partner to a wonderful man. BUT feel that there is something missing, I have never been so content with my life as as I now. BUT still feel as though something is missing. I always feel more comfortable when I am in NATURE. away from material things. I have had a few experiences that I would brush off. but the memory stuck with me. and have HAD A LOT of opportunity to REALLY F--K up in life and for some reason I AM PULLED AWAY from it. and LAND BACK ON MY feet.
I really have now Idea why I decided to respond to this. BUT right now I feel connected somehow.
I always trust this little inner voice ( theory that others talk about - but do not actually hear any voice ) it is an instinct of sorts I guess. and now it is pulling me. and I find that I am not scared and I feel a strange hunger for more.
PLEASE help me
The vibratory nature of our solar system is rapidly changing as it draws closer towards the completion of the 26,000-year minor cycle in the procession of the equinox in 2012. The density in the nucleus of every atom on the planet has slowly amplified to a higher frequency over the past 60 years. We are now, in 2012, approaching the end of the grand cycle and in the near future; Earth and our neighbours will spiral upward into a new dimension, regardless of humanity’s readiness to ascend.

You are a spiritual being, or a soul currently having a human experience. In the beginning, you were a fragment of the Creator/Infinite Consciousness that was broken off eons ago as a soul - as an individual unit of consciousness. You were given a simple mission – go away and experience all the different types of realities & existences known to the universe, learn and advance your knowledge & wisdom and eventually you can return home to rejoin the Creator, after having a complete understanding of “all that is”. To do this, you must evolve through a number of dimensions, which are different realities where you can learn and experience yourself in different physical forms. Presently, you are experiencing the 3rd dimension as a human being for your spiritual growth on Earth. However, you have been reincarnating on this planet for thousands of years and selected a wide variety of different life’s to advance your consciousness, by experiencing the 3D spiritual lesson of “Duality,” where you have emotionally experienced and explored the highs and lows of every different aspect as a human being. After each physical death on Earth, you returned home to the spirit world and begun planning your next incarnation. For many of you, your soul or consciousness has now finished experiencing duality in the 3rd dimension – you have nothing else to learn. Life is not defined by physical death, your soul is immortal, incarnations have been all about the spiritual advancement of your consciousness, and now it is time for you to decide to take the next evolutionary step and ascend to the 4th dimension. Spiritual ascension refers to “your conscious decision to evolve as a spiritual being and progress to the next dimension to experience a new reality that operates under a different spiritual law to continue your spiritual growth.”

Dude, 100% agreed. It's heavy though. Very deep. It took me a LONG time to get where you are. Perhaps we could lower the learning curve a bit and start with this, which will eventually lead to what you just said.

Quoting: BEAUTIFUL LIFE 24046300

That"s exactly how I feel....A few years ago, while mediating, I saw a "Blue Planet". This planet was next to earth. It was kinda transparent, but, beautiful. A message came to me loud and clear..."its the new earth". This new earth has been made by US, for US. It is vibrating at a higher rate than the current earth, and I believe when WE or US start vibrating higher...we will go there.The path way there is LOVE and BELIEVING. It will be a quantum leap...
I feel I am almost there with what i have been feeling the last month or so.....
I feel we will be the leadership for the "New Earth".Its going to be awesome you guys...I feel that with every beat of my heart...
The timelines are splitting from one another...now is the time of the in-gathering or Harvest....
Here"s to US..love you
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
10/05/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know that was an old Christian teaching from WAAAYYY back. That is until Constantine got ahold of it
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE help me

Well you apparently came to the right place. And I am absolutely, 100% convinced that I and everyone resonating with this thread are here for a specific reason.

I suspect that we are (as mentioned by other posters) here to lead the way in some manner. Seems like every day I get a little closer to understanding and I'm sure that is the way it's meant to be.

Perhaps too much downloaded data would explode our brains? LOL! We'll have to wait for input from the Universal IT folks to clarify that for us.

One thing is for sure, this mic is plugged in and we're giving a big shout-out to the Universe.

I'm ready and REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Peace and love!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep! We were pre-encoded to wake up and remember who we are at a certain time. That time is NOW.

On duty, awake, and ready for the fun part. :o) I've waited all my life for the events of the next 2 months!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1316642

Reporting for duty!
WindyMind

United States
10/05/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't keep books but I have had this one 21 years and it has survived 6 moves.

I like this a lot "a system which defies all true rationality and has raised dysfunctionality to and art form. It is also one of the few systems where telling the truth is covertly considered a creative act."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24916511
Denmark
10/05/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfsmile_hear

Thank you for sharing OP!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shit OP, I have this book, I bought it like 21 years ago and wanted to post some of it here but, ya copyrighted.

The first time I read it I laughed all the way through, I thought it was some kind of comedy. I decided that since it was soo much fun I would read it again and then I realized they were serious. There are some great lines in this book. I have it as I pulled it out again (for a laugh) again about a month ago. It's a classic.
 Quoting: WindyMind

This book literally BLEW MY MIND. It's like all the lights came on at the same time. Switch! I couldn't stop laughing as if I'd somehow really remembered this. Sounds crazy doesn't it?

Well, either way, I can't ignore what I perceive is the truth. We're in for one heck of show either way. Out with the old, in with new.

I'm ready! Peace and love!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't keep books but I have had this one 21 years and it has survived 6 moves.

I like this a lot "a system which defies all true rationality and has raised dysfunctionality to and art form. It is also one of the few systems where telling the truth is covertly considered a creative act."

That's SO true! I had a severe case of brainwashing/dysfunctional programming to get over. It wasn't easy, but man, I'm glad I did!

Love and light are so liberating!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know that was an old Christian teaching from WAAAYYY back. That is until Constantine got ahold of it
 Quoting: dschis1000

The control freaks have kept us in the dark for so long! Thank goodness their spell is about to become undone!

Peace and love!
WindyMind

United States
10/05/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was a page in the back of the book that had a census form.

It's gone, I tore it out and sent it to:

The Intergalactic Council
Bureau of Census
DeVargas Center Suite G-420
Santa Fe, New Mexico 875011498
USA

Ya, that is me, I am in the census. alienship
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/05/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
reading your words gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes. wow THANK YOU
PLEASE help me

Well you apparently came to the right place. And I am absolutely, 100% convinced that I and everyone resonating with this thread are here for a specific reason.

I suspect that we are (as mentioned by other posters) here to lead the way in some manner. Seems like every day I get a little closer to understanding and I'm sure that is the way it's meant to be.

Perhaps too much downloaded data would explode our brains? LOL! We'll have to wait for input from the Universal IT folks to clarify that for us.

One thing is for sure, this mic is plugged in and we're giving a big shout-out to the Universe.

I'm ready and REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Peace and love!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE help me

That"s exactly how I feel....A few years ago, while mediating, I saw a "Blue Planet". This planet was next to earth. It was kinda transparent, but, beautiful. A message came to me loud and clear..."its the new earth". This new earth has been made by US, for US. It is vibrating at a higher rate than the current earth, and I believe when WE or US start vibrating higher...we will go there.The path way there is LOVE and BELIEVING. It will be a quantum leap...
I feel I am almost there with what i have been feeling the last month or so.....
I feel we will be the leadership for the "New Earth".Its going to be awesome you guys...I feel that with every beat of my heart...
The timelines are splitting from one another...now is the time of the in-gathering or Harvest....
Here"s to US..love you

I've been vibrating at higher and higher frequencies for awhile now. My understanding is that we're going to get another round of "energy" on 10/10. You hear anything about that?

Peace and Love!
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/05/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
is that the actual name of book , and who is the author

That's SO true! I had a severe case of brainwashing/dysfunctional programming to get over. It wasn't easy, but man, I'm glad I did!

Love and light are so liberating!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was a page in the back of the book that had a census form.

It's gone, I tore it out and sent it to:

The Intergalactic Council
Bureau of Census
DeVargas Center Suite G-420
Santa Fe, New Mexico 875011498
USA

Ya, that is me, I am in the census. alienship

That's so awesome! When I first saw it, I almost couldn't believe it! I didn't actually fill out the census... primarily because I thought I was losing my mind LOL!

It would be so much fun to get the author to come on this thread and chat with us!

Peace and Love!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfsmile_hear

Thank you for sharing OP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24916511

Love and light to you! Peace!
peacegardener
United States
10/05/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ascension Consciousness Grid
In regards to ascension, the frequency of your consciousness will determine the dimensional frequency you are destined to experience at the time of the planetary shift. The previous assessment was a simple exercise to examine your current attitudes and beliefs and how much you would support or resist divinity and the 4D spiritual principles (Service to Others). You may now wish to reflect upon your responses and consider the four levels of ascension consciousness. For example, for a “3D Positive” (3D+) person to shift to a higher frequency, they need to change their current unloving attitude from “It’s all about me!” (Materialism, ego, wealth, etc) and embrace the new Earth concept of “It’s all about us!” which would help them to open up their heart chakra and obviously increase their frequency and shift to the “4D Negative” (4D-) group.
ascension2012.in

GLP