10/05/2012 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
I should have qualified my original entry with:

1) If you have seen weird UFO's
2) If you have noticed a great number of earthquake activity
3) If you have noticed the crazy WWW3 posturing
4) If you believe in any 2012 prophecies (or suspect some relevance)
5) If you have been experiencing "strange", unexplained physical / emotional symptoms
6) If you feel you might just be going insane.

You just MIGHT actually just be waking up to the fact that your actually waking up.

WAKE UP!

You'll have to actually take a few minutes to watch the pretty video, read the words, and actually interpret / discern the message contained within.

This will, of course interrupt your FOX/CNN/[insert mind control MSM here] brainwashing. That is of course, the desired outcome.

Of course, if this video still doesn't resonate with you, then of course, feel free to go back to your 3d coma. See you on the flip side.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't shoot the messenger. If you feel somehow that this doesn't apply to you, simply move on. No need to hate.

That is all.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

Here are the dreams from last night, (and this is heavy):

I am in the mountains, up on a dirt road with another woman.

parked cars. suddenly i hear devlin's voice in my head, 'we have to go, we have to get out of here now, NOW, we have to go...' (the CALL?) very urgent.

The woman on the road also hears a voice in her head. We both rush down to the house, everyone is sleeping, I get Devlin and try to wake everyone else up but no one believes me, they think i am crazy, and i know there IS NO TIME TO WAKE THEM UP and convince them.

Me devlin and the woman leave, head up the road to her car, but she injures her foot and wants to find water to wash it first. we follow the road through a field of hay, people gathering hay, we have to step around and i get my legs all muddy.

The view is stunning up on the mountains. we go further up the road and find a a gully, i go to the creek in the gully to wash off the mud and look up the gully...it is dark, shadowy, and i can see a red light glinting off the water further up. i know it is a warning, she says it's probably a 'weather balloon,' i know it isn't.

So I say we have to get away from the water...the woman insists she has to wash her foot, i say forget the foot, we have to get away from the gully...then the water starts to come, a flash flood, I am climbing up a muddy slippery slope away from the water and look back...shock...the water is flooding massively, a huge chunk of land with trees still standing in it has broken off and goes washing by.

It is dark, I see this as silhouettes. there is a rope to pull us up along this muddy incline, but it is slippery. I am having a lot of trouble getting out of the gully. I am panicking...at this point I raise my leg up to try and take a step and wake up with a reflex action, kneeing my sweetie.

I get up, freaked, go outside for a minute, come back to bed and ask if he remembered his dream just then. he doesn't remember his dreams, but last night he said, 'it was about the end.' and tells me he dreamed it was like he was a part of the whole thing, one with it, and it was a massive cataclysm of natural forces. we share and discuss, then he says when i woke him up and left the room he knew i had had a similar dream...how weird is that, people?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24921726

Just a few questions?

Are you a woman?

Who is Devlin?

How old was "the Woman"

Do you think this was literal or symbolic?

Water in dreams often is about emotions--do you perceive you made it out of the gully?
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/05/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
ET 101 read it and laugh

ufo56

Last Edited by WindyMind on 10/05/2012 09:19 PM
WindyMind

United States
10/05/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
alienshipalienshipalienship
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17865384
United States
10/05/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

------
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24940537
Australia
10/05/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish the ones that were awake could go through this together, rather than as individuals.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15779560
United States
10/05/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a few questions?

Are you a woman?

Who is Devlin?

How old was "the Woman"

Do you think this was literal or symbolic?

Water in dreams often is about emotions--do you perceive you made it out of the gully?
 Quoting: stillhere

were you in alaska and a painter?
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
10/05/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
40+ here too....female
we are the leaders you guys...its our time...
we are coming of age, and thank god so many of us have awakened. The youth will be looking for us to lead the way

love and light to you all..my brothers and sisters
 Quoting: peacegardener 24427927

I was reading along this thread, resonating quite nicely, and then I saw this and... wow. Really hit me! 40+ female here too. More than once in deep meditation, my inner voice has told me that I will be a leader, and many will look to me for guidance. (I always knew this would be leading of a spiritual nature, but it still seems sort of vague.) I have also been told by that same voice that I am a bright shining star, and a well-loved child of God. I'm still not sure what to do with all of this, but I'm open!

Suffice it to say... I'm feeling the vibration at this moment. Glad to find some kindred souls, if that's an acceptable description.
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/05/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

He peed on your rug, man.
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/05/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

He peed on your rug, man.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

Let me rebut myself: THE CHINAMAN IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE!!
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
peacegardener
User ID: 24427927
United States
10/05/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
40+ here too....female
we are coming of age, and thank god so many of us have awakened. The youth will be looking for us to lead the way

I was reading along this thread, resonating quite nicely, and then I saw this and... wow. Really hit me! 40+ female here too. More than once in deep meditation, my inner voice has told me that I will be a leader, and many will look to me for guidance. (I always knew this would be leading of a spiritual nature, but it still seems sort of vague.) I have also been told by that same voice that I am a bright shining star, and a well-loved child of God. I'm still not sure what to do with all of this, but I'm open!

Suffice it to say... I'm feeling the vibration at this moment. Glad to find some kindred souls, if that's an acceptable description.
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman

yes, we are kindred...Hello...I have been reading operationterra.com for years now..it really resonates with me.
It seems like anything ive tried in the last few years have just come short. I feel i have been in training for my new role as a leader on "The New Earth". or "Terra"
maybe we will be on the "Same Team"....
Peacegardener
United States
10/05/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Planetary Shift and 2012
Like all cycles of time, they start at one point and orbit full circle to return to their original position. This is what will happen during 2012. The completion of the grand cycle means our Milky Way galaxy is spiralling back to the original start position to commence the next grand cycle. From a geo-mathematical point of view, ascension operates on base 12. The end of the grand cycle will occur when our solar system enters the 12th and final ascension cycle. The 12th wave of the ascension begins in late January 2012 and continues through to mid December 2012. This countdown is also directly aligned to the remaining equinox and solstice dates during 2012, which coincides with the completion of a 26,000-year cycle, known as the procession of the equinoxes.
asencion2012.in
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 22665197
United States
10/05/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
40+ here too....female

yes, we are kindred...Hello...I have been reading operationterra.com for years now..it really resonates with me.
It seems like anything ive tried in the last few years have just come short. I feel i have been in training for my new role as a leader on "The New Earth". or "Terra"

I have no doubts whatsoever. Our collective consciences have gathered in this thread. Mere coincidence we have so many 'me too!'?

The universe is speaking and we're all tuning in. How awesome is that!

Peace and love!
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/05/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's never easy to feel misunderstood, and I think that's one of the many common denominators we share. I have felt that way for a long time. That I was missing the key to unlocking my true reality. That inside our very souls, we've always known there's something bigger. Something better. Something we crave, yet we can't identify it therefore we have no way to know how to reach it.

In comparison, we're not unlike the moths that will be drawn to a light...we want & need something brighter in our lives & because we don't know what that is, we sometimes end up chasing our tails for many years.

I'm having an emotional moment here, so please bare with me as I get my thoughts in order ohyeah

I've always believed that things happen for a reason. Have ~known~ that from a very young age. The feeling of being set on a path in life, knowing that we will experience both good times & bad. That every moment we share, every thought we have, is meant to be a lesson in life. Sorta like the badges the kids earn in girl/boy scouts.

We have free will, and sometimes will veer off the 'straight & narrow'....but because we do have our own versions of 'magnetic north'.....we usually find our path again. Not always, but most of the time.

However, the lessons not learned the first time will need to be repeated over & over until we do.

Those are often referenced as being the 'ruts' of life.

"yeah, I'll be okay, but I gotta find a better job...I'm just in a rut right now"

Every life experience also has an opposite lesson. Something that keeps it in balance with everything else, and the opposite of the 'rut' is 'cloud nine'

"OMG!! I'm on cloud nine!! I just got a promotion at work!!" thumbs

Without these karmic ups & downs, there would be no lessons learned. Because how can you truly appreciate the good parts if you've never experienced the bad? You'd not have a point of reference in which to learn anything, ya know?

There are changes that are happening to me on an (almost) daily basis. The 'awakening' people talk about. I hadn't been aware of all these energies around me until recently. If I went shopping or out to eat with the family, I just didn't notice them. I was unaffected by them.

Whomever mentioned the 'shadow' people & things 'moving' (that shouldn't be)...thank you, thank you, thank you... thumbs I'm not sure you can understand how that feels unless you've been in the same position. It's frightening & very worrisome because you do start to question your own sanity.

What about the negative auras? So many people have this black layer of 'goo' around them. It's not really a good thing or a bad thing....it's just not pleasant to be around them. Maybe similar as someone at the end of a 90* day after working in the yard for 8 hours straight. They're dirty...sweaty....they want to take a shower before being social cuz THEY feel gross & uncomfortable.

It's not their fault, of course....but it's there and you both KNOW it's there. They pull away from you while you're backing up from them. Even if it's done on a subconcience level. This uncomfortable knowledge between the two of you, yet nothing is said because we're taught growing up to be nice to each other...taught to be polite.

Unless I really have to, I've been isolating myself quite a bit because I don't know how to process whatever this is....I don't have a point of reference in which to know what I should or should not do with these people. I can't make them wake up, yet I'm constantly saddened at being unable to help them.....it becomes a very strange dance. Not because you ~want~ to avoid them, but because you don't know what to do to help.

Very confusing to try and explain.

Have you ever had a phrase, thought, or part of a movie script get caught up in your head? Something long-term? Something that, although you may not understand it at the time, you're fixated with it. To the point of becoming OCD-ish about being able to decipher what it means, and trying to understand ~why~ it stays with you.

You know it's important in some way, but have no way of knowing what that is. Like a foreign word with no means to translate it's meaning.

If you've not seen the movie 'What Dreams May Come'.....I highly reccommend you watch it. There's something about that film that I feel I'm somehow connected to, altho I honestly couldn't tell you what it is.

I first seen the movie about 10 years ago....was immediately obsessed with it's meaning. Knew that there was a special message intended...maybe meant only for me..... I'm not sure.

There's a specific part in that movie from the character played by Cuba Gooding Jr. From the first second I heard it, I've known it's a 100% fact. The real-deal. No way someone can tell me it's 'just a movie line'...No way at all. Even though up until a few months ago, I had no idea what it referenced, why it stuck with me, and I'm only now beginning to understand it's meaning.

The line was:

'we're seeing what we choose to see..... thought is real. It's the physical that's the illusion, ironic, huh?'

I found the clip...start at about 4:00.

"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
peacegardener
United States
10/05/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
40+ here too....female

I have no doubts whatsoever. Our collective consciences have gathered in this thread. Mere coincidence we have so many 'me too!'?

The universe is speaking and we're all tuning in. How awesome is that!

Peace and love!

Awakeneddude...where in washington are you. I just moved here 2 weeks ago...i am looking for friends. Im on the Olympic Pensula!
peacegardener
United States
10/05/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's never easy to feel misunderstood, and I think that's one of the many common denominators we share. I have felt that way for a long time. That I was missing the key to unlocking my true reality. That inside our very souls, we've always known there's something bigger. Something better. Something we crave, yet we can't identify it therefore we have no way to know how to reach it.

In comparison, we're not unlike the moths that will be drawn to a light...we want & need something brighter in our lives & because we don't know what that is, we sometimes end up chasing our tails for many years.

I'm having an emotional moment here, so please bare with me as I get my thoughts in order ohyeah

I've always believed that things happen for a reason. Have ~known~ that from a very young age. The feeling of being set on a path in life, knowing that we will experience both good times & bad. That every moment we share, every thought we have, is meant to be a lesson in life. Sorta like the badges the kids earn in girl/boy scouts.

We have free will, and sometimes will veer off the 'straight & narrow'....but because we do have our own versions of 'magnetic north'.....we usually find our path again. Not always, but most of the time.

However, the lessons not learned the first time will need to be repeated over & over until we do.

"yeah, I'll be okay, but I gotta find a better job...I'm just in a rut right now"

Every life experience also has an opposite lesson. Something that keeps it in balance with everything else, and the opposite of the 'rut' is 'cloud nine'

Without these karmic ups & downs, there would be no lessons learned. Because how can you truly appreciate the good parts if you've never experienced the bad? You'd not have a point of reference in which to learn anything, ya know?

There are changes that are happening to me on an (almost) daily basis. The 'awakening' people talk about. I hadn't been aware of all these energies around me until recently. If I went shopping or out to eat with the family, I just didn't notice them. I was unaffected by them.

Whomever mentioned the 'shadow' people & things 'moving' (that shouldn't be)...thank you, thank you, thank you... thumbs I'm not sure you can understand how that feels unless you've been in the same position. It's frightening & very worrisome because you do start to question your own sanity.

What about the negative auras? So many people have this black layer of 'goo' around them. It's not really a good thing or a bad thing....it's just not pleasant to be around them. Maybe similar as someone at the end of a 90* day after working in the yard for 8 hours straight. They're dirty...sweaty....they want to take a shower before being social cuz THEY feel gross & uncomfortable.

It's not their fault, of course....but it's there and you both KNOW it's there. They pull away from you while you're backing up from them. Even if it's done on a subconcience level. This uncomfortable knowledge between the two of you, yet nothing is said because we're taught growing up to be nice to each other...taught to be polite.

Unless I really have to, I've been isolating myself quite a bit because I don't know how to process whatever this is....I don't have a point of reference in which to know what I should or should not do with these people. I can't make them wake up, yet I'm constantly saddened at being unable to help them.....it becomes a very strange dance. Not because you ~want~ to avoid them, but because you don't know what to do to help.

Have you ever had a phrase, thought, or part of a movie script get caught up in your head? Something long-term? Something that, although you may not understand it at the time, you're fixated with it. To the point of becoming OCD-ish about being able to decipher what it means, and trying to understand ~why~ it stays with you.

You know it's important in some way, but have no way of knowing what that is. Like a foreign word with no means to translate it's meaning.

If you've not seen the movie 'What Dreams May Come'.....I highly reccommend you watch it. There's something about that film that I feel I'm somehow connected to, altho I honestly couldn't tell you what it is.

I first seen the movie about 10 years ago....was immediately obsessed with it's meaning. Knew that there was a special message intended...maybe meant only for me..... I'm not sure.

There's a specific part in that movie from the character played by Cuba Gooding Jr. From the first second I heard it, I've known it's a 100% fact. The real-deal. No way someone can tell me it's 'just a movie line'...No way at all. Even though up until a few months ago, I had no idea what it referenced, why it stuck with me, and I'm only now beginning to understand it's meaning.

The line was:

'we're seeing what we choose to see..... thought is real. It's the physical that's the illusion, ironic, huh?'

Quoting: ladyannie2009

I love that movie and have identified strongly with it. My marriage of 18 years was kinda like that movie. incredible saddness and tragedy. I felt many times like I had to dive in to rescue him from his own hell...i finally had to let go....his shadows too much, his saddness too much...Im finally coming out of the darkness...whoa...thank god for the light.
PHX57

User ID: 23446935
United States
10/05/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 50+ started seeing shadow people years ago...both my daughter and I wil be looking for ordinary objects in the same places and ten minutes later there they are in plain sight.....we feel as if we are shifting in and out of time lines and reality...thus feeling we are going insane.
Hope more folks read this thread. 5 stars and karma for you!
 Quoting: PHX57

Hey PHX57!

hi
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Back at ya!! I see you on lots of threads ...we are of like

minds.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
10/05/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I loved reading your post! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24271642
United States
10/05/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon everypony! Love and tolerance!

<3 <3 <3

But seriously, aliens / harmonics / candy colored unicorn sparkles aside, the world would be a whole lot better if it was less us and them and more just "us." As in all inclusive all of humanity, forgiveness, generosity, etc.

Peace!
PHX57

United States
10/05/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am experiencing chills and tears as I read tonight...Thanks for starting this thread!!! So moving
in many ways!

hf
Ether
User ID: 1555858
Latvia
10/05/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Early 40s male here. Since I was a young man, I, too have felt a certain 'pull'...almost not of this world...or time.

I've walked away from several events in my life that others said I should have died in...not a scratch...bruise...nothing. Some of my friends refer to me as the Immortal...lol

I don't know why I've been this lucky, considering my life is just a series of misery as of late...feeling disconnected from the world...from society. I can no longer 'relate' to folks like I used to. Yet here I am...seemingly 'waiting' for something....no idea what....I just 'sense' something in the offing.

Part of me has considered the possibility that I've lived countless lives throughout time...and this is my last trip on the merry-go-round...like I"m preparing to move...on.

Thank you for the thread, OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25042336
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should have qualified my original entry with:

1) If you have seen weird UFO's
2) If you have noticed a great number of earthquake activity
3) If you have noticed the crazy WWW3 posturing
4) If you believe in any 2012 prophecies (or suspect some relevance)
5) If you have been experiencing "strange", unexplained physical / emotional symptoms
6) If you feel you might just be going insane.

You just MIGHT actually just be waking up to the fact that your actually waking up.

....or you might just be another gullible idiot who believes any old crap.

I know which one my money's on.
peacegardener
United States
10/05/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Early 40s male here. Since I was a young man, I, too have felt a certain 'pull'...almost not of this world...or time.

I've walked away from several events in my life that others said I should have died in...not a scratch...bruise...nothing. Some of my friends refer to me as the Immortal...lol

I don't know why I've been this lucky, considering my life is just a series of misery as of late...feeling disconnected from the world...from society. I can no longer 'relate' to folks like I used to. Yet here I am...seemingly 'waiting' for something....no idea what....I just 'sense' something in the offing.

Part of me has considered the possibility that I've lived countless lives throughout time...and this is my last trip on the merry-go-round...like I"m preparing to move...on.

Quoting: Ether 1555858

Totally relate...I have "Closed" up my life..baggs are packed "Literally" been packed for 2 years....said my good byes even....
from asencion2012.in

Ascension 2012
Study Guide: Personal Ascension Program

Summary of Ascension Concepts
&#65279;This document, “The Ascension Study Guide” has outlined a number of major concepts, which has been summarised below:

• Ascension is plural for both “Planetary Ascension” and “Personal Ascension,”
• Ascension refers to the evolution of consciousness to the next highest dimensional plane of existence,
• Earth will shift from the 3rd density into the 4th density with or without humanity,
It is anticipated that the planetary shift will occur at any time after the last equinox cycle commences on the 22nd September 2012 and before the next solstice commences on the 21st December 2012
• Planetary ascension is a natural evolutionary cycle that shifts planetary objects, including their inhabitants through the space/time continuum,
• The planet will shift out of the upper overtones of the 3rd dimensional frequency band (3.8) into the upper overtones of the 4th dimension (4.8),
• The completion of the 2012 procession of equinox coincides with the completion of the grand cycle. This is the end of the current 3D timeline or the end of this vibration and the beginning of the 4D timeline in the next dimensional frequency band. It is not the end of the planet or the end of life at all. It is the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new cycle.
• At the completion of the grand cycle, two-dimensional planes will eclipse each other, creating an energetic gateway, that allows humanity the option to ascend to a new reality in a higher octave,
• Earth is shifting into the green band of the universal spectrum, which matches the vibrational frequency of the heart chakra (unity, unconditional love and compassion),
• The aim of personal ascension involves increasing the vibrational frequency of the energy signature in your ethereal body. It is the process of releasing the older, dense 3D energy from your consciousness (thoughts, beliefs and emotions), which is stored in the chakras and this will gradually increase the vibrational frequency within the energy signature, which allows it to hold and keep receiving the higher vibration,
• To consciously experience the dimensional shift and live on new Earth, your ethereal body needs to be modulated to same frequency of the planet,
• New Earth is the name given to describe humanity’s new reality after the planet shifts into the 4th dimension or the next highest octave of existence,
• It is your ethereal body that will energetically exist on new Earth and not your current biological 3D body, because the polarity that creates the appearance of matter in the 3rd dimension will diminish, so matter in the higher frequency becomes less dense or solid,
• The Law of Freewill is your divine right to personally choose to participate in personal ascension,
• Regardless of your personal decision, everyone will ascend at the time of the planetary shift,
• You must have completed or commenced your personal ascension on or before the 1st June 2012,
• It will be impossible for a person with a low frequency to raise one’s frequency on short notice to reach the higher vibration,
• Personal ascension cannot be faked, it requires work on your behalf to remove the lower vibrations and less harmonious energy from your consciousness to achieve a higher vibration,
• At the time of the planetary shift, the frequency of your energy signature will determine what vibratory realm or dimension you will experience,
• The people that decide not to raise their consciousness to the higher frequency level will leave the planet through the normal death process at the time of the planetary shift and will return home to the spirit world,
• New Earth will be governed by the 4th dimensional law known as “Service to Others” and new humanity will function on the spiritual concept known as “Unity Consciousness” (and not the old 3D law of duality & ego consciousness),
• Synthetic items and manmade or artificially manufactured materials will not shift to new Earth,
• Once we shift to new Earth, new humanity will unite and work together for 3 years or less to complete the “New Earth Project”, which involves literally starting from scratch to rebuild our communities, buildings and other infrastructures,
• After the planetary shift, our old 3D Earth or the planetary shell will remain in the 3rd dimension as a non ascension planet. It will not have a magnetosphere, thus it will be a non-forming planet, which means it cannot support life forms. Over eons of years, our old planet is destined to evolve into a Sun. However, a couple of decades after the dimensional shift, the planet will begin the process of reverse densification (solid to gas) and its core will begin to slow, the tectonic plates will stop working and temperatures will drastically cool. The planet will eventually devolve into a non-terrestrial planet and appear similar to what Venus looks today.

INTRO
THE MULTIVERSE
THE LAW OF ONE
HUMAN ENERGY SYSTEM
PERSONAL ASCENSION PROGRAM
MORE ON ASCENSION
CONCLUSION
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/05/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

The line was:

I love that movie and have identified strongly with it. My marriage of 18 years was kinda like that movie. incredible saddness and tragedy. I felt many times like I had to dive in to rescue him from his own hell...i finally had to let go....his shadows too much, his saddness too much...Im finally coming out of the darkness...whoa...thank god for the light.

My own personal circumstances are very similiar, so we have that in common.

I've been surrounded by death all of my life. Key people too...important figures we tend to expect will be with us awhile.

But it doesn't always work that way, does it?

I can only cope with death in the context of it being a learning experience in life. It's the human response I think. We must think everything has a meaning behind it....a life lesson of some kind. That everything is karmic. We accept it because it's 'meant to be' and there's a reason behind it.

Maybe it's a safety net we create for ourselves. Because the opposite would be that rverything is totally random, and that would make our very existence pointless. Not much different than a pinball machine. Tilt happens, but so what. Cuz in the end, everyone will experience 'game over'

So many questions....so few answers
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the first time I have seen a group coming together over a book maybe we can meet in a voice chat tomorrow sometime. I think you only need to click on voice chat to dol Let's try tomorrow OK? We could name it et 101 the intergactic sesseion. It would be fun, time 1030am to 12amsmile_kissu2efinealienshipcheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer:
PHX57

United States
10/06/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the first time I have seen a group coming together over a book maybe we can meet in a voice chat tomorrow sometime. I think you only need to click on voice chat to dol Let's try tomorrow OK? We could name it et 101 the intergactic sesseion. It would be fun, time 1030am to 12amsmile_kissu2efinealienshipcheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer:
 Quoting: WindyMind

Would that be central eastern or pacific time? Good idea!!
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
1330 Estern time tillhf 1230 or 100 tomorrow.
Say "I am you"
User ID: 21930442
United States
10/06/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I so resonate with this discussion. I have practiced hatha yoga and pranayama (extension of the life force-breath) for 16 years. I have for the last two years been experiencing some extreme kundalini rising symptoms (hearing the hu sound, seeing dimensional "layers" and several OOBE and astral projections) and did go through a few months of the dark night of the soul (dreaded shadow people!). It involved very surreal, nightmarish experiences I have never experienced before in my peaceful, tree hugger, positive and spiritual life. This was after I started meeting truthers and learning about the hidden histories we have been duped about for so long. I was waking up! Have had lucid dreams that become real all my life, and the synchronicities are speeding up to where I am no longer surprised by the accuracies and and amount of them. I have a few friends online I share info and experiences with as they are preparing for the wave of love also, but I feel isolated and so misunderstood by all my friends and family in my immediate life. My husband will listen to a little of my spiritual "interests" but seems to get freaked out by this and by "real" world news. He does talk about synchronicities he has been having this year. I do feel we, the awakened ones, are heading somewhere, a real destination in dimensional time and space. We are where we are supposed to be at any given moment in time, and like a few movies I've watched it will all come together eventually, with each of us playing the role we have been preordained to handle. I am excited to one day meet some of the most beautiful souls I could ever imagine having known, face to face, in a new and lighter, cosmic dimension. Some of us may have already met in our dreams, as a foreshadowing of events yet to exist. I do not even try to convince anyone to join me anymore, as I have come to realize each must awaken to their own reality when it is their time. I share health and natural healing info more than anything else. The biggest message is love, love all, respect all nature and forgive each other and our own selves for making mistakes of the past. Live for now, tomorrow is not a given, but always have hope for tomorrow.
Reporting for duty-best thread ever!!!

music
Opalstar

User ID: 23610165
United States
10/06/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ive been awake for many years now like yourself i am in my 40's. I am a starseed put here in 1970. There is definitely a pull for more people to awaken at this time. There is nothing to fear being awake..spread the love and live life on earth and what we have left of it in happiness. No matter what the universe throws at us.

Live life in love and light

Opal
Earth Daughter

User ID: 202278
United States
10/06/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ether 1555858

You are being protected.

Have no worries. Your future is assured.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Mike
User ID: 24819111
United States
10/06/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think I'm in love! She is straight out of a dream I once had!

GLP