ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD

PHX57

User ID: 23446935
United States
10/06/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
1330 Estern time tillhf 1230 or 100 tomorrow.
 Quoting: WindyMind

I'll do my best to remember.LOL...minds not like it used to be ...forget my head if it wasn't attached ..even then I might not see it..LOL
PHX57

United States
10/06/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll do my best to remember.LOL...minds not like it used to be ...forget my head if it wasn't attached ..even then I might not see it..LOL

See what I mean..double post..duh.

Last Edited by PHX57 on 10/06/2012 02:23 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23681832
United States
10/06/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I should have qualified my original entry with:

1) If you have seen weird UFO's
2) If you have noticed a great number of earthquake activity
3) If you have noticed the crazy WWW3 posturing
4) If you believe in any 2012 prophecies (or suspect some relevance)
5) If you have been experiencing "strange", unexplained physical / emotional symptoms
6) If you feel you might just be going insane.

You just MIGHT actually just be waking up to the fact that your actually waking up.

WAKE UP!

You'll have to actually take a few minutes to watch the pretty video, read the words, and actually interpret / discern the message contained within.

This will, of course interrupt your FOX/CNN/[insert mind control MSM here] brainwashing. That is of course, the desired outcome.

Of course, if this video still doesn't resonate with you, then of course, feel free to go back to your 3d coma. See you on the flip side.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't shoot the messenger. If you feel somehow that this doesn't apply to you, simply move on. No need to hate.

That is all.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

I can discern the truth in Fox, CNN and MSNBC - though there is hardly any truth to discern on that channel. I must be one of the enlightened ones.
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 1471139
United States
10/06/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey all,

Had to disappear for a bit and get grounded with family. I'm a very fortunate soul, and have a remarkable family surrounding me. All are fully activated!

I am almost completely at a loss for words. I sent a shout out to the universe and look what happened! Not just for me, but for all of us.

There comes point in time (during the awakening process) when you really do think you might just be 100% certifiable.

Well, if this isn't a clear signal from HQ we're on the right path, then I just don't know what else to say! Synchronicity in all of its cosmic glory for us to breathe in.

I know it, feel it, and see it! Most importantly, we've made contact with each other.

Going to turn in for the night, but will be checking back in tomorrow in the AM and catch up.

Peace, love, and light. Sleep well brothers and sisters, looks like we're gonna be busy real soon.

Dude out.
PHX57

United States
10/06/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hope to hear everyone on live chat room in the a.m......if I don't forget LOL.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/06/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I loved reading your post! hf

hfhfhf
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
ladyannie2009

United States
10/06/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I loved reading your post! hf

hfhfhf
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1737161
United States
10/06/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see it, is that if JUST ONE PERSON wakes up because of this, then WOW!

Nice philosophy. thumbs

Sorta like 'aim small, miss small.'

A human being is a universe unto themselves however.

peace

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

This human/universe is broken and can't get back up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17865384
United States
10/06/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The way I see it, is that if JUST ONE PERSON wakes up because of this, then WOW!

Nice philosophy. thumbs

Sorta like 'aim small, miss small.'

A human being is a universe unto themselves however.

peace

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

This human/universe is broken and can't get back up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1737161

If you made it this far to be able to post in a thread like this on a site like this you can't be doing all that bad awareness-wise, right? Or do you mean physically?

------
ladyannie2009

United States
10/06/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
[/youtube]
- annie's mom

The Bulgarian

User ID: 13376305
Bulgaria
10/06/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Three Scenarios Unfolding on Earth

Let us briefly review the three-scenario situation, or the three paths that are the most dominant timelines looking into your future. These timelines include the paths of:

(1) Third density consciousness,

which could be called the “business as usual” path, where souls on Earth try to pretend that everything is just as it has been and that there is no need to really change, grow or evolve. In fact, even the most basic and traditional of your 3D scientists can see that this is a formula for disaster and destruction if this path is chosen, for your fossil fuels will eventually run out and your skies will continue to increase their carbon dioxide content to the point where you will become somewhat like the planet Venus, though not nearly as hot or poisonous. Therefore, it is only those souls that absolutely refuse to grow and evolve and that continue to pretend they will not have to change that will likely lose their bodies. And those are, unfortunately, about three-fourths to four-fifths of your human population.

You must understand that the majority of those who will be exiting over the next, shall we say 25 years, will be those who are currently having very difficult lives in physical bodies. Perhaps children who are on the brink of starvation in certain countries will be among those who elect to go, as well as many of those who have become disillusioned but do not see a way of embracing a higher truth. They will create some way of leaving your Earth.

Now some of the souls who leave the Earth over the next 25 years will likely exit through illness and disease, warfare, starvation, or being in the path of tsunamis, earthquakes, floods and other climatic disasters. That will likely occur in various stages throughout the next 25 or 30 years of your Earth timeline.

This is not to say that there will be no souls occupying the 3D Earth after about 2030. It is possible that some 3D souls will remain, but the numbers will be a tiny fraction of what they are at present. These will be souls who are dedicated to moving into fourth density and have soul agreements allowing them to remain on the Earth until they make the transition into fourth density. They are the exception, rather than the rule.

Your present population (as of early 2007) is about 6.8 billion. We estimate your population after the year 2030 will be approximately 1.5 billion. Almost all souls remaining on Earth will be vibrating at fourth density. Most of those 3D souls that exit will take up residence on other planets that are more suitable to their level of vibration. Those that remain will move into the fourth density human form. The number of souls choosing the third density path will likely be between four and five billion.

This information is available through multiple sources on your world and is continuously being given by celestial groups, including the Galactic Confederation, so we will not spend any more time on it now.

(2) The fourth density scenario.

Those that are able to withstand the frequency change, but are not able to go completely through the stargate into the fifth dimension, will find themselves in the fourth dimension, which is the dimension of thought and time. To a fourth density being living in a fourth dimensional time/space continuum, life seems quite similar to third density except that such souls are aware that they are conscious creators and that consciousness creates their experience of reality.

They learn to create from the center of their being outward, and the world they see is an enlightened paradise that reflects their higher state of consciousness. This is the “golden age” spoken of by many of your prophets.

Fourth density humans remaining with the Earth will create intentional self-sufficient spiritual communities of light in the safe places on Earth, where they will flourish and thrive. They will create what the Hopi call the “fifth world.” (Pangaea is the first, Lemuria the second, Atlantis the third and the rapidly declining present civilization the fourth world.) The number of souls choosing the fourth density path will likely be between one and two billion.

(3) The fifth density scenario.

Those that are able to move completely into fifth density will experience the fifth dimensional version of Earth. Like yourselves, Earth is a multidimensional being of light manifesting as a planet rather than a humanoid or star. Her dominant frequency will move from third to fourth density, and so those of you who go through ascension will essentially be fifth density beings living on a fourth density world, or shall we say fifth density beings living in the fourth dimension. You will also have the ability to experience the fifth dimensional version of Earth simultaneously.

Again, we apologize for the limited scope of your language, as this is not the most ideal way to describe this. As fifth density beings living in the fourth dimension of time/space, you will have certain advantages over the fourth density beings living in the fourth dimension. While they will still grow old and die, reincarnating over and over as fourth density beings until they ascend off the wheel of reincarnation, you will be in your immortal crystalline light bodies. For a while, you will still be visible to fourth density humans, but eventually you will increase your frequency sufficiently to become invisible even to fourth density. Only the clairvoyant and telepathic members of the “golden age” will be able to interact with you at that point.

As fifth density teachers and wayshowers, you will guide and instruct the leaders of the fourth density world in the ways of spirit, love and compassion. You will also interface with the enlightened ETs that will come and go openly from the Earth plane. Many of the ETs currently assisting Earth are already vibrating at fourth and fifth densities and it will become very easy for them to interact with humans on Earth after the shift. In Chapter 11, we will detail some of the more prevalent experiences souls are likely to have as they move into fifth density Earth. The number of souls likely to choose the fifth density timeline is between 10 million and 30 million.

Excerpt from Chapter 8 of "Earth Changes and 2012: Messages from the Founders."
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
10/06/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Three Scenarios Unfolding on Earth
 Quoting: The Bulgarian

Thank you for this!

peace
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
The Bulgarian

Bulgaria
10/06/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time of preparation is over. The time of plateaus, valleys and rest stops is over. Now it's full steam ahead with the transformation of Mother Earth and her beloved people.

Every day the energy is increasing. The power of creativity and manifestation is expanding and unfolding faster and faster. Our bodies are changing. The DNA patterning of our cells is being altered by our own God Presence and the presence of the guides, teachers and masters we have contracted with prior to coming into embodiment. New guides, teachers and masters are being accepted into our sacred space when such assistance is for our maximum soul growth, happiness, joy and well-being.

We are reclaiming our power as Sons and Daughters of our Father/Mother God. Our psychic and intuitive abilities are being reactivated. Our understanding of parallel lifetimes, alternate timelines and higher dimensions is returning to our awareness. The veils are dropping. We are learning how to master these third-dimensional physical vehicles. There is no longer any need for illness, disease, aging or death.

We are removing the illusions of scarcity, lack and limitation. Trusting God is no longer a slogan or feel-good buzz phrase. It is becoming a daily reality for more and more of us. We are realizing that there is nothing we need in the world of illusion. Our reality is unconditional love. Our reality is the limitless abundance of the Universe. Our physical presence is merely an instrument of Divine Action. We are the strings on the violin of God. We are the valves on the flute of Krishna. Like Saint John, we are instruments of peace.

As long as there is a third dimension and we have embodiment within it, there will be challenges. The nature of those challenges will change, as will our attitude regarding the daily dance. Instead of cursing the darkness, we learn from it. We welcome with gratitude the lessons of Earthly experience. We see all "petty tyrants" as our greatest teachers, for they show us where we have not yet come fully into alignment with our God Presence. We forgive and bless our so-called "enemies", knowing they are but aspects of our greater Self.

We open to embrace the new opportunities coming our way. We say "Yes" to a life of ecstacy and joy. We know we are more vast than anything our intellects can conceive. Our relationships grow and change in ways unlike anything we have ever experienced before. We are mutating, transforming, transfiguring, resurrecting and ascending. We are raising Earth to Heaven. Although some of us will journey on into other worlds, many of us will stay with Mother Earth as she ascends. We will assist the souls who choose to create what the Hopi call the "Fifth World." This is a world of sustainable enlightened communities that will spread across the face of the Earth, replacing the illusory governments and economies currently breathing their last breaths, desperate in their attempts to grasp and snatch control from the people. Their days are numbered and they know it, yet they have not yet learned how to release their grip on power and control (or shall we say, the illusion of power and control). We bless them and wish them well as they depart from our Mother Earth in the years to come.

Today we cleanse our bodies, emotions and minds of all that no longer serves us. We thank each aspect as it leaves, grateful for the lessons it gave us. Then we open to embrace our new selves, bright and radiant and fresh and alive. We ask only that we be in total and complete service, thinking, feeling, expressing and acting only in ways that are for the highest good of all.

We remember who we are. We celebrate who we are. We look forward to fulfilling our part in the Divine Plan. We know everything is evolving in perfection. Everything is in Divine Timing. For this we say, Amen. It is so and so it is!

Last Edited by The Bulgarian on 10/06/2012 07:20 AM
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
10/06/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are removing the illusions of scarcity, lack and limitation. Trusting God is no longer a slogan or feel-good buzz phrase. It is becoming a daily reality for more and more of us. We are realizing that there is nothing we need in the world of illusion. Our reality is unconditional love. Our reality is the limitless abundance of the Universe.

We welcome with gratitude the lessons of Earthly experience. We see all "petty tyrants" as our greatest teachers, for they show us where we have not yet come fully into alignment with our God Presence. We forgive and bless our so-called "enemies", knowing they are but aspects of our greater Self.
We open to embrace the new opportunities coming our way. We say "Yes" to a life of ecstacy and joy.
We remember who we are. We celebrate who we are. We look forward to fulfilling our part in the Divine Plan. We know everything is evolving in perfection. Everything is in Divine Timing. For this we say, Amen. It is so and so it is!
 Quoting: The Bulgarian

Wow, these bits are really happening BIG for me right now. Amazing to see this spelled out. Thank you!

hf
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
stormer

User ID: 24753039
South Africa
10/06/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
We live in interesting times indeed.

Every soul has a purpose hf

afropeace
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
The Bulgarian

Bulgaria
10/06/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, these bits are really happening BIG for me right now. Amazing to see this spelled out. Thank you!

hf
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman

You are welcome! This is not my writing - it has been channeled by Sal Rachele.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5916429
United States
10/06/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes wake up lost souls, its your time to shine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24969748
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5916429
United States
10/06/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, we are dysfunction humans for a purpose, what a relief.

for you OP

hfhfhfhf
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/06/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PHX57

I am up and reading this which I did forget about already 1330 oclock was a typo. So If the ending I set was 1230 or 1:00 pm it looks like I meant around 11:30 am for a start time. It was late, I made a mistake.

Reorganizing for 11:30 am Eastern Standard Time

start chat about ET 101. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/06/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Can anyone here offer insight into my issue described here:

Awakened to the truth that the government, my parents, teachers and everyone I have ever known has lied to me and deceived me. Either on purpose for material gain or on accident due to programming.

The above being in my opinion, is a most evil and vicious act, I have become hateful of this existence.

I hate money and government, politicians and idiot sheeple.

I hate the bs laws that protect the rich.

I hate this entire place with a passion EXCEPT when I am alone and quietly working in MY OWN interests with NO outside human influence.

Also hearing and seeing possibilities of truth in this acesnsion theory agitates me to more anger. Why was I not told this before! What game of trickery is this?

I feel my worth is lessened by my obedience to this structured jail cell of a life. WORK, TAXES, DEATH.

Being trained to be a SLAVE for the last 3 decades has made me a bitter angry person who is only happy when alone.

Something inside me is saying Fuck you World. Fuck you world. you fucking burned me over and over. Fuck you.

Please Help.

I am only happy and content when i am alone avoiding the world and all its people.
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/06/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the audiobook, I will be gone for a while - listening to this. BUT want to know if feveryone is trying to meet for live CHAT on the 6th or the 7th of OCT 2012 at 11am est 12 pm est or 1 pm est . thank you again for this AMAZING POST> I to am ready
[/youtube]
 Quoting: ladyannie2009
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/06/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
im confused is this chat gong to take place today ?

Quoting: PHX57

I am up and reading this which I did forget about already 1330 oclock was a typo. So If the ending I set was 1230 or 1:00 pm it looks like I meant around 11:30 am for a start time. It was late, I made a mistake.

Reorganizing for 11:30 am Eastern Standard Time

start chat about ET 101. :)
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why not? I am going to set an alarm on my phone for 11:30 am eastern time. If it doesn't work out we can redo for another time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11319423
United States
10/06/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Can anyone here offer insight into my issue described here:

Awakened to the truth that the government, my parents, teachers and everyone I have ever known has lied to me and deceived me. Either on purpose for material gain or on accident due to programming.

The above being in my opinion, is a most evil and vicious act, I have become hateful of this existence.

I hate money and government, politicians and idiot sheeple.

I hate the bs laws that protect the rich.

I hate this entire place with a passion EXCEPT when I am alone and quietly working in MY OWN interests with NO outside human influence.

Also hearing and seeing possibilities of truth in this acesnsion theory agitates me to more anger. Why was I not told this before! What game of trickery is this?

I feel my worth is lessened by my obedience to this structured jail cell of a life. WORK, TAXES, DEATH.

Being trained to be a SLAVE for the last 3 decades has made me a bitter angry person who is only happy when alone.

Something inside me is saying Fuck you World. Fuck you world. you fucking burned me over and over. Fuck you.

Please Help.

I am only happy and content when i am alone avoiding the world and all its people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5859380

It's ignorance. hf

Ignorance is the essence of evil, but all that really is, is the lack of proper knowledge.

It's everyones' and no ones' fault.

All that's left for you to do is to forgive and release.

peace

------
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
ETs prefer to be called ET not alien which has a negative connotation.

Last Edited by WindyMind on 10/06/2012 09:59 AM
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/06/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why not? I am going to set an alarm on my phone for 11:30 am eastern time. If it doesn't work out we can redo for another time.

how does a live chat work. never been part of one
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wasn't thinking of live chat just grouping up on the thread. I think that all you have to do is click the microphone to do it. Let's see if anyone shows up before live chat, OP should be here if it goes to live chat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223140
United States
10/06/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, and it's a constant work in progress, Windy. GLP has sorta been like a mental 'dry dock' for me over the last four years where I can work on that process you just described. For better implementation into the real world. But like the AC described, there is a tendancy to avoid other people who don't necessarily jive with my own way I go about things.

------
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/06/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wasn't thinking of live chat just grouping up on the thread. I think that all you have to do is click the microphone to do it. Let's see if anyone shows up before live chat, OP should be here if it goes to live chat.

were is the microphone located ( I hope I am not asking a STUPID question )
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
ET topic YAY!

Last Edited by WindyMind on 10/06/2012 10:00 AM

GLP