United States
10/06/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
read entire thread.

thank you.

Can anyone here offer insight into my issue described here:

Awakened to the truth that the government, my parents, teachers and everyone I have ever known has lied to me and deceived me. Either on purpose for material gain or on accident due to programming.

The above being in my opinion, is a most evil and vicious act, I have become hateful of this existence.

I hate money and government, politicians and idiot sheeple.

I hate the bs laws that protect the rich.

I hate this entire place with a passion EXCEPT when I am alone and quietly working in MY OWN interests with NO outside human influence.

Also hearing and seeing possibilities of truth in this acesnsion theory agitates me to more anger. Why was I not told this before! What game of trickery is this?

I feel my worth is lessened by my obedience to this structured jail cell of a life. WORK, TAXES, DEATH.

Being trained to be a SLAVE for the last 3 decades has made me a bitter angry person who is only happy when alone.

Something inside me is saying Fuck you World. Fuck you world. you fucking burned me over and over. Fuck you.

Please Help.

I am only happy and content when i am alone avoiding the world and all its people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5859380

It's ignorance. hf

Ignorance is the essence of evil, but all that really is, is the lack of proper knowledge.

It's everyones' and no ones' fault.

All that's left for you to do is to forgive and release.

peace

If you learned to control your mind you could avoid anger and increase happiness. Look to your own thoughts and start there. If you have free will you have the ability to transform your thoughts and emotions and guess what, when you do that for some reason other people treat you better. :)
------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

Quoting: WindyMind

I won't post again in this thread cuz it will hijack it but,

I am screwed then.

If what you say is true then I have no chance. The thoughts that i have are as follows:

Monsanto poisoned me.

Government lied and stole from me.

Politicians lied and belittled me.

The Bankers stole my wealth.

Everyone who was ever supposed to help me instead told me to just basically forgive all these things that were done to me.

How can i let go. I can't. My moral compass says this is wrong. This world is wrong.

I continue here, please come over (as to not hijack) and throw me a couple of more thoughts.

Thread: fed up with the current BS
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/06/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry...I don't work for "the light." I work for "the LOVE."

This is another bait and switch routine.
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/06/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ya, I want to stay on the ET 101 subject, funny read that is serious but not until the second read. I wonder though if people that read it here will miss how funny it is because they already know it is serious.

:) pulling my responses ot other post now.
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can create a chat room but there is no microphone in it. So we could do that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5916429
United States
10/06/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
ETs prefer to be called ET not alien which has a negative connotation.

I've gone from calling them:

aliens

ETs

galactics

and now calling them

other intelligent civilizations or
advanced civilizations

that feels right to me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ya, I want to stay on the ET 101 subject, funny read that is serious but not until the second read. I wonder though if people that read it here will miss how funny it is because they already know it is serious.

Be your own Saviour is the take away here.
Good topic to focus on, I think.
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/06/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5916429

SEEMS someone does not want us to communicate . RIGHT NOW is fine , as I am busy with HUMAN CHORES. BUT I PLAN ON RETURNING TO DUTY. PLEASE ET s do not give up , I still NEED YOU
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

SEEMS someone does not want us to communicate . RIGHT NOW is fine , as I am busy with HUMAN CHORES. BUT I PLAN ON RETURNING TO DUTY. PLEASE ET s do not give up , I still NEED YOU
 Quoting: BEAUTIFUL LIFE 24046300

I guess part of the be your own saviour is to now identify with the advanced civilizations now

more than identifying with our human family and biasing.

how to do THAT?
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 1471139
United States
10/06/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gooood morrrrnnnnniiiiinggggg UNIVERSE!

Man, looks like we had a busy night, with some of the Earth's brothers and sisters on the other side of the planet.

I took some time and read through the posts from since I was last on and I'm sensing some pain which of course causes me concern.

There are MANY people just now waking up. Heck, I just started waking up (had a LOT of dysfunctional brainwashing to undo) and really resonate and sympathize with other folks just now getting the signals.

If I may, I'd like to offer up some of my own thoughts to help those that got the call to come check out this thread:

1) You are not crazy. It can be crazy difficult to sort out your feelings when you awaken. The best way I can explain it is that it's like losing EVERY single part of who you were, what you thought, and what the truth really is. You can expect, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance.

Add to this, the concept that as you awaken, there are many surrounding you that simply aren't! What? "How can you not see the truth?" ...and on and on it goes. These are all things we have to deal with and it's not easy at all.

Each one of us is in one of these stages as I write this. Lets wrap the world up in a love blanket and help each other out while dealing with this. It's not easy.

2) The world is (as I write this) literally coming apart at the seams. You've got every kind of possible DOOM imaginable right on the brink of happening. This is like, mind-blowing, off-the-charts crazy, right?

Here's my spin and take it how you wish:

I suspect, that there are thousands (millions?) all getting the wake up signal too. How are they dealing with this? My guess is that they are all collectively dealing with trying to figure out if they're going crazy too. See #1 above.

Look to your own circumstances, and understand just how crazy things got for you before you crash-landed. Imagine that by like, everyone on the planet!

3) This is not a religion, cult, consipiracy, or anything of the sort. It's just a good ole fashioned wake up call from the Universe. We're (EVERYONE) being given a wake up call, just like every civilization has every 26,000 years.

4) No one is DOOMED, man! Period. Let me repeat that. No one is DOOMED.

Are people going to die today? Yup. People died yesterday too. And folks are gonna die tomorrow. Will millions of people die in some cataclysmic grand finale? Who knows! But guess what? If you subscribe to the idea that reincarnation is a fact and that we're all souls, then what's the problem? We signed up for this, remember?

Isn't our goal as reincarnated souls to come and experience what it's like to be disconnected from God / Source / All That Is?

Well, guess what? It worked! For 40+ years, I've been sooooo dysfunctionally disconnected from anything but Source. Until now. For that, I'm am extremely grateful.

Having said that, I can honestly say that I'm HOPING that I may have somehow finished my reincarnations and that I get to "ascend" and transform into a 5D light being. Get a free, get out of death card. But if it doesn't happen (Dec 21 or any other day), then that's ok too. Do you know why? Because I have been given a precious gift that no-one I've ever met or known has had before. How's that for a double-whammy?

I can see truth and have real discernment for the rest of my life! I'll take that in a heartbeat. Wouldn't you?

So, for those who happen to find this thread, I'll say this to you:

Come on in! Yup, we get it, we understand, and we're here to help. I am at least. What can I do to help you get through this?

Please understand that I'm not a prophet and I don't have visions. My HOPE is that there are people reading this thread that do and that maybe, just maybe, we'll have a chance to get to know them and learn more about what the Universe is all about.

In the meanwhile, let's send LOVE bombs and light this planet up!

Dude
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: BEAUTIFUL LIFE 24046300

Hey Beautiful! Still here, not going anywhere! Had to wake up (I'm on the west coast of the US). I'll be on and off all day, as I've got earthly chores to do (lol!).

Love!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24539705
United States
10/06/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Awakened to the truth that the government, my parents, teachers and everyone I have ever known has lied to me and deceived me. Either on purpose for material gain or on accident due to programming.

The above being in my opinion, is a most evil and vicious act, I have become hateful of this existence.

I hate this entire place with a passion EXCEPT when I am alone and quietly working in MY OWN interests with NO outside human influence.

Also hearing and seeing possibilities of truth in this acesnsion theory agitates me to more anger. Why was I not told this before! What game of trickery is this?

I feel my worth is lessened by my obedience to this structured jail cell of a life. WORK, TAXES, DEATH.

Being trained to be a SLAVE for the last 3 decades has made me a bitter angry person who is only happy when alone.

Something inside me is saying Fuck you World. Fuck you world. you fucking burned me over and over. Fuck you.

Please Help.

I am only happy and content when i am alone avoiding the world and all its people.

I can offer you no help but, I share your exact feelings to the letter. I could have written you post. I have been told to accept what is but I will never accept this place or its circumstances. I too have always desired to be alone. Our reward had better be great for living in this shithole or I will really be pissed! FTW.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24921726
United States
10/06/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Posted by 71.75.226.86 via [link to webwarper.net,] created by AlgART: [link to algart.net]
This is added while posting a message to avoid misusing the service

Whoever propagates this forum is horrible at the art of propaganda. After being here on and off for several years it's so easy to see through these horrible people who administer this forum. Theres really no hope at this point to wake the sleeping that are left here but Id like to use this moment to rub the noses in the administration saying you lost all the important souls you attempted to attract. These smelly souls that are left behind are yours and we take great joy in allowing them to attract to you LOL I shouldnt write this my ego is paining at every stroke but I felt so fooled at the beginning of my travel for truth and now that the new energy has filled me I see and I see you all so clear.
 Quoting: BANS 26159

oh man...you are so right...about this place and about there not being time to wake people up anymore, we have to focus on our own shift. this is exactly what i got from my dream (posted page 1).
AwakenedDude  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Please Help.

It's ignorance. hf

Ignorance is the essence of evil, but all that really is, is the lack of proper knowledge.

peace

If you learned to control your mind you could avoid anger and increase happiness. Look to your own thoughts and start there. If you have free will you have the ability to transform your thoughts and emotions and guess what, when you do that for some reason other people treat you better. :)
------

I am screwed then.

If what you say is true then I have no chance. The thoughts that i have are as follows:

Monsanto poisoned me.

Everyone who was ever supposed to help me instead told me to just basically forgive all these things that were done to me.

How can i let go. I can't. My moral compass says this is wrong. This world is wrong.

I continue here, please come over (as to not hijack) and throw me a couple of more thoughts.

Dude, your message really got to me today. Read it and see if that doesn't help a bit. I suspect (although I can't speak for everyone else) that we all have gone through this on many different levels.

I would suggest to you that these experiences you've gone through are soul lessons. Here's the good news:

Everything you just said has happened to all of us too. Yup. Everything. Because of this, I have become a MUCH better person. Almost like a caterpillar turning into a moth. If I hadn't realized all of this was happening, then I'd still be a caterpillar.

Put another way, things have to change. Everything has to change. Guess what, you are now changing too. Here's your choice: Become bitter and retreat into the dark... or look at these soul lessons as an opportunity for growth, forgive, understand why they did what they did, and move into the light.

People do "evil" things because they are so very trapped by their EGO. They have lost all connection to God / Source / [Insert Universal Creator here]. You haven't. See the difference? They don't know it's wrong (or don't care, same difference really), but you do!

I call that an amazing gift! Let's pool our collective consciences together and bring these people around. My guess is that they've never known love. When I see all of the riots and protests happening ALL OVER THE WORLD, I can see that that is exactly what is happening. The world is pretty much saying "Hey man, you are wrong! Wake up! We're not gonna take this any more!"

Love breeds love.
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's 11:30
peacegardener
User ID: 24427927
United States
10/06/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Please Help.

I can offer you no help but, I share your exact feelings to the letter. I could have written you post. I have been told to accept what is but I will never accept this place or its circumstances. I too have always desired to be alone. Our reward had better be great for living in this shithole or I will really be pissed! FTW.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24539705

my dear friends...all you are talking about is the constructs of a dying 3D world...I'm glad you all hate it. I did also in the beginning of awakening.I thought it all just so atrocious. GMO CROPS, CORRUPTION everywhere, Disease everywhere..ect..ect..
I than started looking at the beauty and the love that is ALSO THERE...the small kindness people do everyday. The laughter, the flowers,the spirit filled winds. I began focusing on that, my view became larger my hope increased, my relationships improved,I improved.
I spent the last 5 years in isolation. The dark night of the soul. its uncomfortable, but, part of the process.
Right now, the energies on the planet are such that we can instantly manifest our thoughts....so my advice to you is...THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS, and thus, you will find happiness. The old world is crumbling fast. Lies and corruption being exposed ( THAT'S WHY YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS. Transmutation is the tool to use. Make lead into gold my friends...Turn fear into Love....Turn hatred into forgiveness....Alchemy...Turn this beautiful planet into a diamond....LOVE WITH YOUR ENTIRE BEING.....
The Bulgarian

User ID: 13376305
Bulgaria
10/06/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Please Help.

It's ignorance. hf

peace

------

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

Here is a good exercise. It's called "emotional healing".

Purpose:
This activity involves healing the SACRAL PLEXUS CHAKRA. Before you begin this activity, please revisit the information titled “Chakras and Emotional Healing.” You need to repolarise the negative energy in this chakra with positive energy (unconditional love). You need to clear away emotional wounds, including old grudges that you still holding onto against people and the people you caused pain and grief. Karma is easy to identify. Think about someone that was previously in your life, and ask yourself this question – what feelings do I still have about XYZ?

Negative feelings are karma, which can only be healed by forgiveness. You must be willing to release your prejudices and heal your emotional wounds by undertaking “Karmic Cord Cutting.”

Activity:
1. Please do not undertake this exercise when you are tired, fatigued or exhausted,
2. To heal emotionally, you must be prepared to forgive and release bad & painful memories,
3. You will need to do a little soul searching before starting this activity. Use your ascension journal to create a list that identifies the following:

• The people you physically and verbally harmed or hurt (alive and deceased)
• The people who physically and verbally harmed you (present and past)
• Any bad childhood memories, traumas, events, misgivings, disagreements, grudges, resentment, and
bitterness that you experienced with family members eg: parents, siblings, etc
• Any unfinished business with individuals that you have not yet apologised too?

4. Now you will need to use the following script for each person, event, and situation,
5. You must have a genuine and heart felt desire to release karmic or emotional energy from your mind & body,
6. To begin, sit yourself in a quite place and relax. Close your eyes for a moment and relax your breathing,
7. Now visualise the person in your mind or pretend they are sitting in front of you and make the following declaration (feel free to modify the script):

I call upon Archangel Michael and my Spiritual Guide, to assist me today with the release of karmic energy from my body.
I wish to forgive and apologise to [insert name] for any pain and suffering that I caused them, when I did [insert event/situation or whatever you want to release or resolve] and, I wish to say thank you to [insert name] for coming into my life and I wish them all the best with their future.
I now call upon Archangel Michael to remove this karmic cord from my body (now visualise and feel this energy being released from your heart chakra and your mind)
Thank you for your assistance

8. Follow the above steps for each person that you have listed or repeat the above steps when you need to release additional karmic cords between you and that person,
9. You must release only three (3) people in each session before starting the next session, because you need to allow a few days for the body to adjust and energetically heal after releasing this emotional energy.

This activity will eliminate the ethereal cords connected to other people. As you continue to heal the sacral plexus, your may notice your relationships with friends and family will begin to change, because you no longer want to accept or get involved with their emotional dramas, thus you are taking steps to prevent creating new cords.

How often:
This is a very emotive exercise and only requires you to have the willpower and inner strength to keep working on your emotional clearing during the ascension process.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should have qualified my original entry with:

1) If you have seen weird UFO's
2) If you have noticed a great number of earthquake activity
3) If you have noticed the crazy WWW3 posturing
4) If you believe in any 2012 prophecies (or suspect some relevance)
5) If you have been experiencing "strange", unexplained physical / emotional symptoms
6) If you feel you might just be going insane.

You just MIGHT actually just be waking up to the fact that your actually waking up.

WAKE UP!

You'll have to actually take a few minutes to watch the pretty video, read the words, and actually interpret / discern the message contained within.

This will, of course interrupt your FOX/CNN/[insert mind control MSM here] brainwashing. That is of course, the desired outcome.

Of course, if this video still doesn't resonate with you, then of course, feel free to go back to your 3d coma. See you on the flip side.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't shoot the messenger. If you feel somehow that this doesn't apply to you, simply move on. No need to hate.

That is all.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

Here are the dreams from last night, (and this is heavy):

I am in the mountains, up on a dirt road with another woman.

parked cars. suddenly i hear devlin's voice in my head, 'we have to go, we have to get out of here now, NOW, we have to go...' (the CALL?) very urgent.

The woman on the road also hears a voice in her head. We both rush down to the house, everyone is sleeping, I get Devlin and try to wake everyone else up but no one believes me, they think i am crazy, and i know there IS NO TIME TO WAKE THEM UP and convince them.

Me devlin and the woman leave, head up the road to her car, but she injures her foot and wants to find water to wash it first. we follow the road through a field of hay, people gathering hay, we have to step around and i get my legs all muddy.

The view is stunning up on the mountains. we go further up the road and find a a gully, i go to the creek in the gully to wash off the mud and look up the gully...it is dark, shadowy, and i can see a red light glinting off the water further up. i know it is a warning, she says it's probably a 'weather balloon,' i know it isn't.

So I say we have to get away from the water...the woman insists she has to wash her foot, i say forget the foot, we have to get away from the gully...then the water starts to come, a flash flood, I am climbing up a muddy slippery slope away from the water and look back...shock...the water is flooding massively, a huge chunk of land with trees still standing in it has broken off and goes washing by.

It is dark, I see this as silhouettes. there is a rope to pull us up along this muddy incline, but it is slippery. I am having a lot of trouble getting out of the gully. I am panicking...at this point I raise my leg up to try and take a step and wake up with a reflex action, kneeing my sweetie.

I get up, freaked, go outside for a minute, come back to bed and ask if he remembered his dream just then. he doesn't remember his dreams, but last night he said, 'it was about the end.' and tells me he dreamed it was like he was a part of the whole thing, one with it, and it was a massive cataclysm of natural forces. we share and discuss, then he says when i woke him up and left the room he knew i had had a similar dream...how weird is that, people?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24921726

Just a few questions?

Are you a woman?

Who is Devlin?

How old was "the Woman"

Do you think this was literal or symbolic?

Water in dreams often is about emotions--do you perceive you made it out of the gully?
 Quoting: stillhere

hi, 'stillhere.' :)

i did a lot of processing on this yesterday. i have been a very vivid and clear dreamer my whole life, i have specific dream symbols that have evolved over the decades (for example, emotions are always the ocean, tsunamis, bodies of water, usually with animal guides involved) and this was not a part of them...this dream was entirely different. it was a very clear message about there not being time to wake up the sleepers, getting the voice in my head and the woman also hearing it but no one else getting it was clearly about 'the call' and awareness, being awake.

there are many types of dreams. two things: i clearly recognise the 'difference' of this dream as opposed to other types i have. secondly, my sweetie does not ever remember his dreams...but he woke up at the same time i did, knew i had dreamed the end, and had JUST woken up from dreaming the end as well, in his way (in my dream i had fear, because i am a mother, and the voice i heard was my son telling me it was time and we had to get out immediately. of course his protection and future is my first concern). when i came back inside, we had not spoken, i asked him if he had dreamed and he shared what he did with me. this is enough validation for me to know a message was sent. i went back outside and saw a meteor, too...;)

dreams are spirit's way of speaking to us...spirit speaks in pictures (i am also a trained psychic, so i understand these dynamics). clearly, the dream was symbolic...even my precognitive dreams come in symbols...that is the nature of dreams, metaphor, it is up to us to know ourselves well enough to be able to clearly read our own dreams (i do not like dream dictionaries or getting interpretation from others). i resolve EVERYTHING in my life through dream work, and i move through things VERY quickly as a result. i think of them as messages from my higher self.

i have always felt that we become stronger spiritually by learning to trust ourselves, not give our power away to others by looking for answers outside ourself, understanding someone else's truth is not our own, regardless of similarities and resonance...some truths are indeed universal, but we must each discover and experience them as our own truths. the simpler we keep things the clearer they become.

this dream simplified everything for me. :) it feels really good. i never take any dream as being negative or bad, the hard ones are always there to teach me something, i learned long ago to work with the lessons inside and outside of the dreams, in dreams following them through the bad to get to the lesson's teaching.

for example, years ago i dreamed for three nights straight that i was being chased...through all kinds of environments, by individuals or groups...on the third night, i was trapped in an alley with huge brick walls around and no outlet. i finally turned and faced my pursuer, and asked: WHAT DO YOU WANT? he replied, I ONLY WANT TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU. after that i did not have any 'nightmares.' all dreams, good or challenging, are always for the highest good, and i recognise that.

anyway..../rant...:P i'm not going to answer specific questions about the dream because i have already understood it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish the ones that were awake could go through this together, rather than as individuals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24940537

oh man yeah...here's my thoughts on that...

like with it being too late to wake the sleepers, it's time to stop trying and sit within ourselves, we will find each other...in dreamtime, in real life, whatever. just gotta trust that, trust yourself, stay in the heart. in the last two months i found my sweetie, and he is also awake, it's amazing to go through it together and definitely creates symbiosis in the process.
Being * gnieB

User ID: 14631884
United States
10/06/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Please Help.

It's ignorance. hf

peace

------

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

When Truth (that may set you free) becomes more obvious, its an extremely bright light that casts (very dark) shadows (that formerly when asleep, seemed 'normal').

Its Your responsibility to attenuate your REACTIONS to these accelerating (apparent) crisis. You have EVERYTHING you need within you.

One common response to Truth is getting ADDICTED TO YOUR OWN SUFFERING.

(Ya, know, poor you. Well the entire Human family has been trapped by this -conscious or not. You are not alone in the effects!)

STOP IT.

Awakening IS AWAKENING. Your consciousness gains a (higher) or more inclusive perspective not necessarily words and sentences, but a vibration of grace and harmony THAT ENABLES endurance and integrity thru this.

Does it help or make any sense to CONVICT and PROSECUTE the dream scenarios, players and wrongs perped on you IN THIS FAILING ILLUSION?

This is about ALL illusion, unreal, falsified monetary and power based matrix and aspects of yourself ENDING & evaporating.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
RIGHT there with ya!!!!

hf hf hf hf hf

It's never easy to feel misunderstood, and I think that's one of the many common denominators we share. I have felt that way for a long time. That I was missing the key to unlocking my true reality. That inside our very souls, we've always known there's something bigger. Something better. Something we crave, yet we can't identify it therefore we have no way to know how to reach it.

In comparison, we're not unlike the moths that will be drawn to a light...we want & need something brighter in our lives & because we don't know what that is, we sometimes end up chasing our tails for many years.

I'm having an emotional moment here, so please bare with me as I get my thoughts in order ohyeah

I've always believed that things happen for a reason. Have ~known~ that from a very young age. The feeling of being set on a path in life, knowing that we will experience both good times & bad. That every moment we share, every thought we have, is meant to be a lesson in life. Sorta like the badges the kids earn in girl/boy scouts.

We have free will, and sometimes will veer off the 'straight & narrow'....but because we do have our own versions of 'magnetic north'.....we usually find our path again. Not always, but most of the time.

However, the lessons not learned the first time will need to be repeated over & over until we do.

Those are often referenced as being the 'ruts' of life.

"yeah, I'll be okay, but I gotta find a better job...I'm just in a rut right now"

Every life experience also has an opposite lesson. Something that keeps it in balance with everything else, and the opposite of the 'rut' is 'cloud nine'

"OMG!! I'm on cloud nine!! I just got a promotion at work!!" thumbs

Without these karmic ups & downs, there would be no lessons learned. Because how can you truly appreciate the good parts if you've never experienced the bad? You'd not have a point of reference in which to learn anything, ya know?

There are changes that are happening to me on an (almost) daily basis. The 'awakening' people talk about. I hadn't been aware of all these energies around me until recently. If I went shopping or out to eat with the family, I just didn't notice them. I was unaffected by them.

Whomever mentioned the 'shadow' people & things 'moving' (that shouldn't be)...thank you, thank you, thank you... thumbs I'm not sure you can understand how that feels unless you've been in the same position. It's frightening & very worrisome because you do start to question your own sanity.

What about the negative auras? So many people have this black layer of 'goo' around them. It's not really a good thing or a bad thing....it's just not pleasant to be around them. Maybe similar as someone at the end of a 90* day after working in the yard for 8 hours straight. They're dirty...sweaty....they want to take a shower before being social cuz THEY feel gross & uncomfortable.

It's not their fault, of course....but it's there and you both KNOW it's there. They pull away from you while you're backing up from them. Even if it's done on a subconcience level. This uncomfortable knowledge between the two of you, yet nothing is said because we're taught growing up to be nice to each other...taught to be polite.

Unless I really have to, I've been isolating myself quite a bit because I don't know how to process whatever this is....I don't have a point of reference in which to know what I should or should not do with these people. I can't make them wake up, yet I'm constantly saddened at being unable to help them.....it becomes a very strange dance. Not because you ~want~ to avoid them, but because you don't know what to do to help.

Very confusing to try and explain.

Have you ever had a phrase, thought, or part of a movie script get caught up in your head? Something long-term? Something that, although you may not understand it at the time, you're fixated with it. To the point of becoming OCD-ish about being able to decipher what it means, and trying to understand ~why~ it stays with you.

You know it's important in some way, but have no way of knowing what that is. Like a foreign word with no means to translate it's meaning.

If you've not seen the movie 'What Dreams May Come'.....I highly reccommend you watch it. There's something about that film that I feel I'm somehow connected to, altho I honestly couldn't tell you what it is.

I first seen the movie about 10 years ago....was immediately obsessed with it's meaning. Knew that there was a special message intended...maybe meant only for me..... I'm not sure.

There's a specific part in that movie from the character played by Cuba Gooding Jr. From the first second I heard it, I've known it's a 100% fact. The real-deal. No way someone can tell me it's 'just a movie line'...No way at all. Even though up until a few months ago, I had no idea what it referenced, why it stuck with me, and I'm only now beginning to understand it's meaning.

The line was:

'we're seeing what we choose to see..... thought is real. It's the physical that's the illusion, ironic, huh?'

I found the clip...start at about 4:00.

Quoting: ladyannie2009
LonghairKing

User ID: 25068228
United States
10/06/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude, this is my favorite thread!
It really pulls the room together...
INK3

User ID: 3298982
United States
10/06/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your time and effort . It was much needed ,hopefully more folks wake up and see things are not what they seem to be on the "loosh" farm called earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12384893

Yes! I'd forgotten about the "loosh". We are apparently the supplier of it to the rest of the Universe.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
anon cowards can't voice chat...! so, hope you are all having a good one. :)

i refuse to get yet another account on this site, and i can feel an autoban coming, but will check in when i can.

this has been an incredible thread, i really hope it doesn't get pinned cause then the riff raff will step in to derail, lol!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/06/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Please Help.

Bowman told me to pop back in here cuz there were some great responses, glad he did.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts (on my thoughts, lol) or maybe OP would say OUR Thoughts.

trying to avoid derail/hijack here so i will be brief.

Looks like OP put up a pretty helpful post to soothe the waters a little. it's the one above talking about YOUR NOT CRAZY. Fuck that's good to hear.
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry, I didn't know A/C could not voice chat. It was pretty much just me and the OP anyway. It wasn't voice chat, just a chat room but there was a microphone thingee so...it just doesn't matter.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's ignorance. hf

peace

------

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

Dude, your message really got to me today. Read it and see if that doesn't help a bit. I suspect (although I can't speak for everyone else) that we all have gone through this on many different levels.

I would suggest to you that these experiences you've gone through are soul lessons. Here's the good news:

Everything you just said has happened to all of us too. Yup. Everything. Because of this, I have become a MUCH better person. Almost like a caterpillar turning into a moth. If I hadn't realized all of this was happening, then I'd still be a caterpillar.

Put another way, things have to change. Everything has to change. Guess what, you are now changing too. Here's your choice: Become bitter and retreat into the dark... or look at these soul lessons as an opportunity for growth, forgive, understand why they did what they did, and move into the light.

People do "evil" things because they are so very trapped by their EGO. They have lost all connection to God / Source / [Insert Universal Creator here]. You haven't. See the difference? They don't know it's wrong (or don't care, same difference really), but you do!

I call that an amazing gift! Let's pool our collective consciences together and bring these people around. My guess is that they've never known love. When I see all of the riots and protests happening ALL OVER THE WORLD, I can see that that is exactly what is happening. The world is pretty much saying "Hey man, you are wrong! Wake up! We're not gonna take this any more!"

Love breeds love.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

yup i knew it would be heavy and possibly derail/hijack

the anger is at fever pitch here.

your words sound true and i get even angrier. so here it goes.

God Damn this world. OP you are most suredly right, and I wrong. Your love breed love is almost 100% sure to be correct. Me, I cannot reach that spot in my mind.

I hear you and I sense it is true, but cannot cross into peace. War was laid on the doorstep of my being and forgiveness equals surrender at this point. Surrender is all i have done this life so far. Zipped my lip as lies were told as truth.

Now here we are possibly on a precipice and what have I done? surrender? bow before the masters, live in fear.

That ain't right. My fault yes. Their plan Fucking A right.

forgive me OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12877760
United States
10/06/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
When one awakes, it's possible to be groggy and grouchy from too much slumber.

Well, time for a little coffee to start the day. Don't forget to shit, shower, and shave.

It's always good to look your best when you go to work!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Please Help.

my dear friends...all you are talking about is the constructs of a dying 3D world...I'm glad you all hate it. I did also in the beginning of awakening.I thought it all just so atrocious. GMO CROPS, CORRUPTION everywhere, Disease everywhere..ect..ect..
I than started looking at the beauty and the love that is ALSO THERE...the small kindness people do everyday. The laughter, the flowers,the spirit filled winds. I began focusing on that, my view became larger my hope increased, my relationships improved,I improved.
I spent the last 5 years in isolation. The dark night of the soul. its uncomfortable, but, part of the process.
Right now, the energies on the planet are such that we can instantly manifest our thoughts....so my advice to you is...THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS, and thus, you will find happiness. The old world is crumbling fast. Lies and corruption being exposed ( THAT'S WHY YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS. Transmutation is the tool to use. Make lead into gold my friends...Turn fear into Love....Turn hatred into forgiveness....Alchemy...Turn this beautiful planet into a diamond....LOVE WITH YOUR ENTIRE BEING.....
 Quoting: peacegardener 24427927

I hear this and now feel I have become the vampire of the thread. but as much as the words you say seem old and true I feel myself building anger in spite of that.

The forces that ruled over me for the last several decades have had a big ole party on my soul and at my expense.

Bend over and take it is all I ever heard as they crammed their poison deeper into me.

Forcing the beautiful energy you and OP are focusing on here into my mind is not working.

I need to find another way to increase my OK-id-ness with the system. OR put your way love breeds love and think happy thoughts and such.

Just the thought of think happy thoughts pratically throws me into a rage.

Can't explain it. It is madness. A reflection of my own inner turmoil with the current system.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's ignorance. hf

peace

------

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

Here is a good exercise. It's called "emotional healing".

Purpose:
This activity involves healing the SACRAL PLEXUS CHAKRA. Before you begin this activity, please revisit the information titled “Chakras and Emotional Healing.” You need to repolarise the negative energy in this chakra with positive energy (unconditional love). You need to clear away emotional wounds, including old grudges that you still holding onto against people and the people you caused pain and grief. Karma is easy to identify. Think about someone that was previously in your life, and ask yourself this question – what feelings do I still have about XYZ?

Negative feelings are karma, which can only be healed by forgiveness. You must be willing to release your prejudices and heal your emotional wounds by undertaking “Karmic Cord Cutting.”

Activity:
1. Please do not undertake this exercise when you are tired, fatigued or exhausted,
2. To heal emotionally, you must be prepared to forgive and release bad & painful memories,
3. You will need to do a little soul searching before starting this activity. Use your ascension journal to create a list that identifies the following:

• The people you physically and verbally harmed or hurt (alive and deceased)
• The people who physically and verbally harmed you (present and past)
• Any bad childhood memories, traumas, events, misgivings, disagreements, grudges, resentment, and
bitterness that you experienced with family members eg: parents, siblings, etc
• Any unfinished business with individuals that you have not yet apologised too?

4. Now you will need to use the following script for each person, event, and situation,
5. You must have a genuine and heart felt desire to release karmic or emotional energy from your mind & body,
6. To begin, sit yourself in a quite place and relax. Close your eyes for a moment and relax your breathing,
7. Now visualise the person in your mind or pretend they are sitting in front of you and make the following declaration (feel free to modify the script):

I call upon Archangel Michael and my Spiritual Guide, to assist me today with the release of karmic energy from my body.
I wish to forgive and apologise to [insert name] for any pain and suffering that I caused them, when I did [insert event/situation or whatever you want to release or resolve] and, I wish to say thank you to [insert name] for coming into my life and I wish them all the best with their future.
I now call upon Archangel Michael to remove this karmic cord from my body (now visualise and feel this energy being released from your heart chakra and your mind)
Thank you for your assistance

8. Follow the above steps for each person that you have listed or repeat the above steps when you need to release additional karmic cords between you and that person,
9. You must release only three (3) people in each session before starting the next session, because you need to allow a few days for the body to adjust and energetically heal after releasing this emotional energy.

This activity will eliminate the ethereal cords connected to other people. As you continue to heal the sacral plexus, your may notice your relationships with friends and family will begin to change, because you no longer want to accept or get involved with their emotional dramas, thus you are taking steps to prevent creating new cords.

How often:
This is a very emotive exercise and only requires you to have the willpower and inner strength to keep working on your emotional clearing during the ascension process.
 Quoting: The Bulgarian

thank you, printed and saved. will have to try someday, can't get there now, too angry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's ignorance. hf

peace

------

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

When Truth (that may set you free) becomes more obvious, its an extremely bright light that casts (very dark) shadows (that formerly when asleep, seemed 'normal').

Its Your responsibility to attenuate your REACTIONS to these accelerating (apparent) crisis. You have EVERYTHING you need within you.

One common response to Truth is getting ADDICTED TO YOUR OWN SUFFERING.

(Ya, know, poor you. Well the entire Human family has been trapped by this -conscious or not. You are not alone in the effects!)

STOP IT.

Awakening IS AWAKENING. Your consciousness gains a (higher) or more inclusive perspective not necessarily words and sentences, but a vibration of grace and harmony THAT ENABLES endurance and integrity thru this.

Does it help or make any sense to CONVICT and PROSECUTE the dream scenarios, players and wrongs perped on you IN THIS FAILING ILLUSION?

This is about ALL illusion, unreal, falsified monetary and power based matrix and aspects of yourself ENDING & evaporating.
 Quoting: Being * gnieB

Not sure, because those fuckers never get theirs. Meaning the ones perpetrating the actions that make me insanely angry are never brought to justice.

They are actually usually promoted.

If it is illusion then they are the magicians and i am the prop.

I am a prop no more.

GLP