ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD

trustmeonthisone

User ID: 9031896
United States
10/06/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ATTN: To EVERYONE feeling WEIRD
Thank you for this post. The last message was very resonant with me... "Become your own Messiah." I strive to live in the footsteps of the ascended masters... I know I have so much to learn... Some day our dreams will come true.
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 1471139
United States
10/06/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WindyMind

I won't post again in this thread cuz it will hijack it but,

I am screwed then.

If what you say is true then I have no chance. The thoughts that i have are as follows:

Monsanto poisoned me.

Government lied and stole from me.

Politicians lied and belittled me.

The Bankers stole my wealth.

Everyone who was ever supposed to help me instead told me to just basically forgive all these things that were done to me.

How can i let go. I can't. My moral compass says this is wrong. This world is wrong.

I continue here, please come over (as to not hijack) and throw me a couple of more thoughts.

Thread: fed up with the current BS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5859380

Dude, your message really got to me today. Read it and see if that doesn't help a bit. I suspect (although I can't speak for everyone else) that we all have gone through this on many different levels.

I would suggest to you that these experiences you've gone through are soul lessons. Here's the good news:

Everything you just said has happened to all of us too. Yup. Everything. Because of this, I have become a MUCH better person. Almost like a caterpillar turning into a moth. If I hadn't realized all of this was happening, then I'd still be a caterpillar.

Put another way, things have to change. Everything has to change. Guess what, you are now changing too. Here's your choice: Become bitter and retreat into the dark... or look at these soul lessons as an opportunity for growth, forgive, understand why they did what they did, and move into the light.

People do "evil" things because they are so very trapped by their EGO. They have lost all connection to God / Source / [Insert Universal Creator here]. You haven't. See the difference? They don't know it's wrong (or don't care, same difference really), but you do!

I call that an amazing gift! Let's pool our collective consciences together and bring these people around. My guess is that they've never known love. When I see all of the riots and protests happening ALL OVER THE WORLD, I can see that that is exactly what is happening. The world is pretty much saying "Hey man, you are wrong! Wake up! We're not gonna take this any more!"

Love breeds love.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

yup i knew it would be heavy and possibly derail/hijack

the anger is at fever pitch here.

your words sound true and i get even angrier. so here it goes.

God Damn this world. OP you are most suredly right, and I wrong. Your love breed love is almost 100% sure to be correct. Me, I cannot reach that spot in my mind.

I hear you and I sense it is true, but cannot cross into peace. War was laid on the doorstep of my being and forgiveness equals surrender at this point. Surrender is all i have done this life so far. Zipped my lip as lies were told as truth.

Now here we are possibly on a precipice and what have I done? surrender? bow before the masters, live in fear.

That ain't right. My fault yes. Their plan Fucking A right.

forgive me OP.

Man, I don't think you are wrong at all. There's nothing to forgive. Say what's on your mind... if you're really looking for answers, perhaps this is the place that will give you SOME peace and help you get to where you need/want to be?

What if I were to tell you that last 5 years I was a rich man? Last year, my business collapsed and I had to let 20 people go? That I have no retirement, no savings, no health care. Had to sell my house to keep the business afloat.

What if I were to tell you that I'm living in an RV now?

What if I were to tell you that I used to be a soldier in the U.S. Army? That I was duped into being a foot soldier for the evil empire? Told that I was "protecting" freedom?

What if I were to you that my kids have been taken away from me by the family court system for no reason other than I'm male? That I've had to move 4 times just to be near them and in their life.

What if I were to tell you that I'm not a holy man and that my whole life I felt "guilty" about not being saved? Felt in my heart that the stories of in the bible just didn't make sense?

What if I were to tell you that I've had to live a nomadic life. I've lived in more countries and U.S. states than most have ever visited? Truly a man without a home or country.

What if I were to tell you that the number of friends I have in my life (to date) I can count on one hand. Most of them being in the long term acquaintance category.

What if I were to tell you that I just found out that every single thing I "thought" I believed in was a lie to manipulate and enslave me?

What if I were to tell you that I've been homeless for more than once in my life?

What if I were to tell you that I've been homesick my whole life, but don't even know where that is?

Finally, what if I were to tell you that ALL THESE THINGS happened to TEACH me? To SHOW me what was important and what wasn't? To prepare me for this moment, this day? It was a very long, deep, dark road in the pits of hell to get to where I'm at now. Even when I thought I was going to drown in my own hell, I kept swimming.

And you know what? I made it to the other side!

I sooo get it, man. I think most people, if they're honest do to. Folks may like to hide behind avatars and play childish games, but deep down, they get it, they're scared, afraid, and are waking up "en-masse" to a very crazy world they THOUGHT they understood.

EVERY person on this planet is getting the same wakeup call, dude. Some earlier than others. Heck, some won't see it until the volcano blows. Some may not see it until they lose everything they have and go hungry. This world we're on is changing, that's an undeniable fact. Sometimes, change is painful. It causes us to reflect upon things that no longer work. Toss out old/faulty belief systems and charge forward with new ones. How does one go about that? We look inside. We look deep inside, pull out the crap, dust it off and look at it. Then we say "hey, this is a load of crap! This doesn't work for me anymore! Let's replace this with a bit of truth!" It's hard to do... AT FIRST. But the most amazing thing starts to happen. Once old faulty thoughts get replaced with newer "truer" thoughts, you become uplifted. Lighter. Softer. Truer.

But you know what, they'll all eventually see the truth. That's the beauty of this day, this moment, the NOW.

If this post resonates with you or anyone else coming into this thread, then I say right on! One thing is for sure, hate breeds hate. Love breeds love.

I've decided to LOVE. That's a choice we all have to make. At the end of the day, at the end of time, it's all our own choice. It doesn't happen overnight, but it can and does happen every single day.

Peace and Love man!

Dude out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11286122
United States
10/06/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post Dude. thumbs

------
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
User ID: 24046300
United States
10/06/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry, I didn't know A/C could not voice chat. It was pretty much just me and the OP anyway. It wasn't voice chat, just a chat room but there was a microphone thingee so...it just doesn't matter.

ME either. I was rather confused . BUT STILL FEEL THAT I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
I cannot express myself anymore than that RIGHT NOW. I feel like ( when your studying for a test and you are so tired that you cannot focus. ) that is kinda where my thoughts and words are right now . so I will keep reading .
GREAT POST-- OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/06/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

much insight in what you say.

but in answer to your question, "what if i were to tell you" I would respond my boots are laced and my guns are oiled let us meet and march against these SOB"s

time to duck out of this thread my anger has stained it and brought the focus to me instead of the quite possible miraculous information you and others presented in goodness and light.

good luck, don't worry for me, your words ring true but cannot be absorbed by me now.

from OP:

Man, I don't think you are wrong at all. There's nothing to forgive. Say what's on your mind... if you're really looking for answers, perhaps this is the place that will give you SOME peace and help you get to where you need/want to be?

What if I were to tell you that last 5 years I was a rich man? Last year, my business collapsed and I had to let 20 people go? That I have no retirement, no savings, no health care. Had to sell my house to keep the business afloat.

What if I were to tell you that I used to be a soldier in the U.S. Army? That I was duped into being a foot soldier for the evil empire? Told that I was "protecting" freedom?

What if I were to you that my kids have been taken away from me by the family court system for no reason other than I'm male? That I've had to move 4 times just to be near them and in their life.

What if I were to tell you that I'm not a holy man and that my whole life I felt "guilty" about not being saved? Felt in my heart that the stories of in the bible just didn't make sense?

What if I were to tell you that I've had to live a nomadic life. I've lived in more countries and U.S. states than most have ever visited? Truly a man without a home or country.

What if I were to tell you that the number of friends I have in my life (to date) I can count on one hand. Most of them being in the long term acquaintance category.

What if I were to tell you that I just found out that every single thing I "thought" I believed in was a lie to manipulate and enslave me?

What if I were to tell you that I've been homeless for more than once in my life?

What if I were to tell you that I've been homesick my whole life, but don't even know where that is?

Finally, what if I were to tell you that ALL THESE THINGS happened to TEACH me? To SHOW me what was important and what wasn't? To prepare me for this moment, this day? It was a very long, deep, dark road in the pits of hell to get to where I'm at now. Even when I thought I was going to drown in my own hell, I kept swimming.

I sooo get it, man. I think most people, if they're honest do to. Folks may like to hide behind avatars and play childish games, but deep down, they get it, they're scared, afraid, and are waking up "en-masse" to a very crazy world they THOUGHT they understood.

EVERY person on this planet is getting the same wakeup call, dude. Some earlier than others. Heck, some won't see it until the volcano blows. Some may not see it until they lose everything they have and go hungry. This world we're on is changing, that's an undeniable fact. Sometimes, change is painful. It causes us to reflect upon things that no longer work. Toss out old/faulty belief systems and charge forward with new ones. How does one go about that? We look inside. We look deep inside, pull out the crap, dust it off and look at it. Then we say "hey, this is a load of crap! This doesn't work for me anymore! Let's replace this with a bit of truth!" It's hard to do... AT FIRST. But the most amazing thing starts to happen. Once old faulty thoughts get replaced with newer "truer" thoughts, you become uplifted. Lighter. Softer. Truer.

But you know what, they'll all eventually see the truth. That's the beauty of this day, this moment, the NOW.

If this post resonates with you or anyone else coming into this thread, then I say right on! One thing is for sure, hate breeds hate. Love breeds love.

I've decided to LOVE. That's a choice we all have to make. At the end of the day, at the end of time, it's all our own choice. It doesn't happen overnight, but it can and does happen every single day.

Peace and Love man!

Dude out.

AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 1471139
United States
10/06/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

much insight in what you say.

but in answer to your question, "what if i were to tell you" I would respond my boots are laced and my guns are oiled let us meet and march against these SOB"s

time to duck out of this thread my anger has stained it and brought the focus to me instead of the quite possible miraculous information you and others presented in goodness and light.

good luck, don't worry for me, your words ring true but cannot be absorbed by me now.

I understand man.

Good luck and if you can find some quiet time... breathe.

Sending you some LOVE BOMBS now!

Dude out.
PHX57

User ID: 23446935
United States
10/06/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry I missed the chat...on Pacific time plus woke up late..had gone to visit my youngest at college Thurs.and Fri. ...she just needed some mom time...but sure was tired last night....Lets try again another time.

hfpeace
Peacegardener
User ID: 24427927
United States
10/06/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am screwed then.

If what you say is true then I have no chance. The thoughts that i have are as follows:

Monsanto poisoned me.

Everyone who was ever supposed to help me instead told me to just basically forgive all these things that were done to me.

How can i let go. I can't. My moral compass says this is wrong. This world is wrong.

I continue here, please come over (as to not hijack) and throw me a couple of more thoughts.

Dude, your message really got to me today. Read it and see if that doesn't help a bit. I suspect (although I can't speak for everyone else) that we all have gone through this on many different levels.

I would suggest to you that these experiences you've gone through are soul lessons. Here's the good news:

Everything you just said has happened to all of us too. Yup. Everything. Because of this, I have become a MUCH better person. Almost like a caterpillar turning into a moth. If I hadn't realized all of this was happening, then I'd still be a caterpillar.

Put another way, things have to change. Everything has to change. Guess what, you are now changing too. Here's your choice: Become bitter and retreat into the dark... or look at these soul lessons as an opportunity for growth, forgive, understand why they did what they did, and move into the light.

People do "evil" things because they are so very trapped by their EGO. They have lost all connection to God / Source / [Insert Universal Creator here]. You haven't. See the difference? They don't know it's wrong (or don't care, same difference really), but you do!

I call that an amazing gift! Let's pool our collective consciences together and bring these people around. My guess is that they've never known love. When I see all of the riots and protests happening ALL OVER THE WORLD, I can see that that is exactly what is happening. The world is pretty much saying "Hey man, you are wrong! Wake up! We're not gonna take this any more!"

Love breeds love.

God Damn this world. OP you are most suredly right, and I wrong. Your love breed love is almost 100% sure to be correct. Me, I cannot reach that spot in my mind.

I hear you and I sense it is true, but cannot cross into peace. War was laid on the doorstep of my being and forgiveness equals surrender at this point. Surrender is all i have done this life so far. Zipped my lip as lies were told as truth.

Now here we are possibly on a precipice and what have I done? surrender? bow before the masters, live in fear.

forgive me OP.

Peace and Love man!

Dude out.

Yes, I can totally relate also. You cant get to the other side without going thru it. I'm here to tell you, you wont die, just feel like it.Its dying to be re-born. All illusions need to be broken. Everything you thought was true and right and would last forever has to be smashed.
Its painful, real painful. Can I sit here and say its been worth it..not yet...just coming out the other side myself.
I'm living at my fathers, in mid life....divorcing, child grown and married, have been living in state after state for month's now....living out of boxes.I used to have a career, a business, a Lil world all mine. That world is gone. I used to feel like a victim...that got me NO WHERE...now..I feel free.
A Janis Joplin song comes to mind..."freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose."
Im beginning to believe that by giving everything up...you gain everything.
The only thing real in this world is LOVE....just Love.

I know you don't want to hear it and that your angry with the world....but...take it from the ones who have been there...it gets better. and those in power that wreck havoc on others life's, do get there's. Its not for us to sit in judgement or to hand out punishments. Its our to observe and choose whether we participate or not. I personally have come to not participate in anything negative.
While in New Mexico, I worked on a campaign to create a Department of Peace, a Dennis Kucinich bill. We got every major city council in New Mexico to endorse the bill. That is big...because New Mexico has the most nukes of any place in the world...and there is a little bill on the books to deter those weapons from being used. I'm proud of this work.
Go...be of service...get out of yourself....do small kindness everyday...it works
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/06/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I DID NOT READ ALL OF DUDE's reply to AC, BUT I got an urge to WRITE THIS ( actually not really sure what I am going to WRITE. so here is goes "'''' MAYBE you ( AC ) need to stay in here and continue to VENT . as your words come out it seems to answer some of your questions. and when I hold something in to myself , that is usually where is stays inside me. I FEEL YOUR DESIRE TO be SET FREE from your anger. , SORRY my daughter walked in . BRB.. but I feel you need to see this much . if I feel more I will come back

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

Love breeds love.

forgive me OP.

Peace and Love man!

Dude out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/06/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still lurking. and hijacking!

to Beautiful life, that is the truth. I do want to be set free from my anger. More so though is a desire to punish those who did me wrong. it's pretty bad at this point.

I mean wtf. As soon as you are born they make you feel small (circumcision) that alone is ground for a severe beating in my opinion. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. LOL

As soon as you're born they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all

A working class hero is something to be

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years
Then they expect you to pick a career
When you can't really function you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill

If you want to be a hero well just follow me
If you want to be a hero well just follow me
Category:

I DID NOT READ ALL OF DUDE's reply to AC, BUT I got an urge to WRITE THIS ( actually not really sure what I am going to WRITE. so here is goes "'''' MAYBE you ( AC ) need to stay in here and continue to VENT . as your words come out it seems to answer some of your questions. and when I hold something in to myself , that is usually where is stays inside me. I FEEL YOUR DESIRE TO be SET FREE from your anger. , SORRY my daughter walked in . BRB.. but I feel you need to see this much . if I feel more I will come back

Love breeds love.

forgive me OP.

Peace and Love man!

Dude out.

Quoting: BEAUTIFUL LIFE 24046300
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10610614
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time for another input I feel:

Firstly, to those of you who may be feeling too much anger to experience what we're on about. It looks like some of us have tried the softly softly approach and its not getting through. This is fine, but it may require you to think about the following (its meant nicely, but coded in a certain way)...

"Listen crewman, you've got a fucking job to do. Stop whining on about the situation you were parachuted into, you're there because you're the best one for the job. You do not need an airlift, because you're not going to retreat, you are going to stand firm and fight for what you know is right. If you weren't needed to fix the problem or didn't want to, then you wouldn't be here. End of! If you don't like what you see, then do your job and change it. Gees, you're a highly trained specialist, so do what you were trained to do, take the anger, turn it into love and let rip. An equal and opposite reaction will cancel the prevailing energy wave. Oh and put down the fucking gun, what are you a fucking savage? No, you're a powerful, omni-dimensional being, who is loved by the source of everything, now fucking act like it!"

If we're in the same unit then there are two things you need to remember: 1) No one gets a free ride. 2) No one gets left behind.

Finally a few technical and command updates for you:

There's a 4d briefing coming up, you're welcome to join, but don't worry if you can't make it, as we'll be updating files for you to access as and when you need them.

Remember, its a quantum light operating system and you can program it by thought repetition. Essentially if you have one prevailing negative thought, then you need to consciously counteract it with your preferred outcome, this will tilt the balance of the whole system in your favour, provided that your request doesn't conflict with the nature of our environment (which is love). Also bear in mind that because its quantum, your outcome can often happen before you've even thought of it, so always check the past, as well as the future (you do need to think of it though, otherwise you won't recognise it).

3d existence to be destroyed? No, that's not how it works. You don't remove your foundations, just because you've built the first floor. 1d, 2d and 3d will always exist, even if you're not paying attention to them at a given point. Nothing is destroyed, only changed and the default of change is evolution, not revolution. So if you're seeing things as always repeating, then change your angle slightly and the circle becomes a spiral (the same applies to those just seeing the ups and downs of the wave) point of view is what its about and yours is always unique to you (its what makes you special).

Yesterday I was a 'Universal Technician'
Today I'm a 'Communications Relay'... apparently!
AwakenedDude  (OP)

User ID: 22665197
United States
10/06/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Firstly, to those of you who may be feeling too much anger to experience what we're on about. It looks like some of us have tried the softly softly approach and its not getting through. This is fine, but it may require you to think about the following (its meant nicely, but coded in a certain way)...

"Listen crewman, you've got a fucking job to do. Stop whining on about the situation you were parachuted into, you're there because you're the best one for the job. You do not need an airlift, because you're not going to retreat, you are going to stand firm and fight for what you know is right. If you weren't needed to fix the problem or didn't want to, then you wouldn't be here. End of! If you don't like what you see, then do your job and change it. Gees, you're a highly trained specialist, so do what you were trained to do, take the anger, turn it into love and let rip. An equal and opposite reaction will cancel the prevailing energy wave. Oh and put down the fucking gun, what are you a fucking savage? No, you're a powerful, omni-dimensional being, who is loved by the source of everything, now fucking act like it!"

If we're in the same unit then there are two things you need to remember: 1) No one gets a free ride. 2) No one gets left behind.

There's a 4d briefing coming up, you're welcome to join, but don't worry if you can't make it, as we'll be updating files for you to access as and when you need them.

Remember, its a quantum light operating system and you can program it by thought repetition. Essentially if you have one prevailing negative thought, then you need to consciously counteract it with your preferred outcome, this will tilt the balance of the whole system in your favour, provided that your request doesn't conflict with the nature of our environment (which is love). Also bear in mind that because its quantum, your outcome can often happen before you've even thought of it, so always check the past, as well as the future (you do need to think of it though, otherwise you won't recognise it).

3d existence to be destroyed? No, that's not how it works. You don't remove your foundations, just because you've built the first floor. 1d, 2d and 3d will always exist, even if you're not paying attention to them at a given point. Nothing is destroyed, only changed and the default of change is evolution, not revolution. So if you're seeing things as always repeating, then change your angle slightly and the circle becomes a spiral (the same applies to those just seeing the ups and downs of the wave) point of view is what its about and yours is always unique to you (its what makes you special).

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10610614

Wow! Much needed man...

Message received and recalibrating thoughts as I write this. Returning to instruction manual to clear out some faulty thinking.

Looking forward to 4D briefing. Needing some further instructions.

Dude out.
peacegardener
United States
10/06/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
galactic woman showing up for duty....
Have been sending out love waves all morning
Hope you all caught them....

Lesson for now
Mother Theresa was once asked...why do we never see you at a anti war rally...her response...you wont find me at anything that's anti..give me a pro-peace rally, and I will be there...

Love, kisses and sunshine to all my galactic bros and sis's
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/06/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW > WOW> NICELY PUT, and I DO FEEL CONNECTED HERE> I canot seem to pull myself away for too long. I keep coming back. THANK YOU OP for the Thread, and THANK YOU COMMUNICATIONS RELAY.. GREAT POST

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10610614

Wow! Much needed man...

Message received and recalibrating thoughts as I write this. Returning to instruction manual to clear out some faulty thinking.

Looking forward to 4D briefing. Needing some further instructions.

Dude out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7880169
United States
10/06/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to change the subject or anything but, is anyone going to see Cloud Atlas? I just watched the trailor and it looks pretty interesting...Greater than the sum of its parts and its part are stunning! I think it's a movie that shows us how everyone is connected and how one little ripple can affect our past, present and future.
PHX57

User ID: 23446935
United States
10/06/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
:bump

for Peace and Love:
BEAUTIFUL LIFE
United States
10/06/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not to change the subject or anything but, is anyone going to see Cloud Atlas? I just watched the trailor and it looks pretty interesting...Greater than the sum of its parts and its part are stunning! I think it's a movie that shows us how everyone is connected and how one little ripple can affect our past, present and future.
[/quote

CAN SOMEONE JOT DOWN A LIST ( short list of ) suggested movies , and or books to assist me in my journey
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Books:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Books:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7880169

A Course in Miracles
The Power of Now
Insight Meditation
How to Be Happy All the Time (Paramhansa Yogananda)
The Thunder of Silence
The Bulgarian

User ID: 13376305
Bulgaria
10/06/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7880169

I am going to see it. And that says a lot, since I don't watch movies anymore. It's the second major picture that deals with reincarnation.

CAN SOMEONE JOT DOWN A LIST ( short list of ) suggested movies , and or books to assist me in my journey
 Quoting: BEAUTIFUL LIFE 24046300

Not many movies can be suggested, really. Books is a different story, start with "Journey of souls" by dr. Micheal Newton and the 3 books of Robert Monroe.
peacegardener
United States
10/06/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
A return to love, Marianne Williamson
A new Heaven and Earth , Eckhart Tolle
Operation Terra, operationterra.com
Phenomenon...movie..John Travolta
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/06/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
read entire thread.

thank you.

Can anyone here offer insight into my issue described here:

Awakened to the truth that the government, my parents, teachers and everyone I have ever known has lied to me and deceived me. Either on purpose for material gain or on accident due to programming.

The above being in my opinion, is a most evil and vicious act, I have become hateful of this existence.

I hate money and government, politicians and idiot sheeple.

I hate the bs laws that protect the rich.

I hate this entire place with a passion EXCEPT when I am alone and quietly working in MY OWN interests with NO outside human influence.

Also hearing and seeing possibilities of truth in this acesnsion theory agitates me to more anger. Why was I not told this before! What game of trickery is this?

I feel my worth is lessened by my obedience to this structured jail cell of a life. WORK, TAXES, DEATH.

Being trained to be a SLAVE for the last 3 decades has made me a bitter angry person who is only happy when alone.

Something inside me is saying Fuck you World. Fuck you world. you fucking burned me over and over. Fuck you.

Please Help.

I am only happy and content when i am alone avoiding the world and all its people.

It's ignorance. hf

Ignorance is the essence of evil, but all that really is, is the lack of proper knowledge.

It's everyones' and no ones' fault.

All that's left for you to do is to forgive and release.

peace

If you learned to control your mind you could avoid anger and increase happiness. Look to your own thoughts and start there. If you have free will you have the ability to transform your thoughts and emotions and guess what, when you do that for some reason other people treat you better. :)
------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

I think individuals can totally understand where you're coming from. Not that they necessarily still feel the way that you do, but that they either once felt that way or can sympathize with why you would harbor such feelings. Your sentiments are natural is what I'm getting at.

Now, if you want to move beyond these feelings, and I'd imagine that you do, because negative emotions, even projected outwardly, create discomfort and dysfunction within you, and no one wants to experience that as it is not beneficial to your state of being.

My advice to you if you seek to trascend these feelings would be to explore what you feel comes after this lifetime that you are living. How you feel about what comes next, or the 'bigger picture' plays a crucial role in defining your 'perspective'.

For example, if you (hypothetically) believed that your conscious experience/awareness was of a limited duration and that it ends at the time that your physical body perishes, you might find yourself feeling extremely livid over everything that we're forced to experience in this world. If a loved one passed away, you may feel that that individual is gone forever. If you were stuck in traffic for 3 hours, you may feel like you just lost a precious 3 hours of your life that you'll never get back. If you research the NWO and the corruption & deception that's inherent in our world, you may feel like you are getting cheated out of your one and only lifetime of conscious awareness and that others are completely ruining your one shot at experiencing this life. Essentially, it's like you have all your eggs in one basket. From this vantage point, we can envision how such an outlook would make it extremely difficult to endure and cope with what is experienced in this world.

Now what if you explored this subject matter and reached the opposite conclusion? What if you determined that your conscious awareness was infinite and indestructible? What if this current lifetime is not the only one you have ever experienced? What if you've lived many lifetimes? In this context your eggs are not in one basket. In this context you are just living through an experience and this current lifetime is not interpretted to be everything you have ever experienced or everything you will ever experience. From this perspective one could eventually learn to trascend fears (ultimately the fear of 'death' since it is illusory) and to rise above negative emotions that keep us locked in a low level of consciousness. From this perspective, for me, I look at the negative things transpiring in this world and maybe even around me and instead of feeling these circumstances are a threat to me, I now view them as merely temporary inconveniences.

There is no right or wrong answer about how you should feel. Different mindsets are appropriate for different stages of your journey of conscious evolution. My advice is to keep asking questions that challenge your understanding of the nature of your existence and see where it leads you.

thumbs
Raven 4

User ID: 19866620
United States
10/06/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am screwed then.

Monsanto poisoned me.

Love breeds love.

forgive me OP.

Peace and Love man!

Dude out.

Thank you for what you do hf
Moran for life <3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21253314
United States
10/06/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you think the only way to reach a higher state of being is through your mind, you have already been trapped. look for your higher self, learn how to listen and heal yourself through other means, they have always been there for you.

can we please truncate some of these posts that just re-quote the same huge text chunks over and over? maybe keep it to the relevant comment being responded to?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, i'm getting a few empathic requests to elaborate on 3d to 4d communication protocols. So here goes:

Horizontal connections will allow you access to the 'telepathic' 3d network (here, now, future and past). Be aware that more often than not you are interfacing with other souls operating in human form, so be prepared for stray thoughts to clutter the line. Also, we all experience negative thoughts and every-day living on earth stuff, which we need to deal with, so often the line will get disconnected for this reason; so just try again later. Also, try to compress your communications like you would a text message (thought packet), then allow time for a reply, pushing will only get you blocked by that person for flooding them.

Vertical communication will get you up to the 4d network. The responses here are faster and more dense, so they take time for a 3d system to process. They tend to be more like an holistic impression, rather than a linear thought stream. I find that visualising a mental 'holo-deck' where anything could happen in safety, helps to allow the concepts and/or those you're interacting with to be visualised, aiding both interpretation and expression of the overall concepts being 'discussed'. Dreams also do this on a sub-conscious level for everyone, keeping them in the loop even if they haven't consciously developed specific skills (some just don't have it as part of their mission parameters).

All systems are connected. We are actively 'back-hacking' alien control mechanisms (I deliberately mean 'alien' in its negative connotation). There is a lot of concern over this, especially because of loosh generating algorithms. Usually these are merely 'restored' to a state which is compatible with the 'love' architecture of our environment. However if they are too stubborn to re-re-purpose, then they are neutralised by an inverse wave. This should not be attempted on your own! If you encounter something 4d which is too negative for you to deal with in the normal course of your duties, then you should do the following:

1) Raise shields (yeah i'm a geek) - This is essentially a consciously reinforced aura - By identifying the threat and deciding that an energetic field will block it... it will... But practice/repetition is necessary.

2) Send a virus report - either 3d or 4d communication protocols will work, as will an omni-directional thought burst (although the latter is like setting of an air raid siren as opposed to picking up the phone and should be used with restraint).

The time is irreverent, and the war has already been won, but the battle is just beginning. Play your part and know others will have played theirs. Its building, because it has already been built, sometime, some place, it simply is.

WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/06/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to report a virus, please take it out.
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how the pins work, I pinned you and you seem to still be pinned a day later. How do they work?
robbiew

User ID: 25059885
Ireland
10/06/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's time to wake up from your earth bound slumber. Wake up, we've got some work to do. Those resonating with these words need to report for duty ASAP.

Remember?

Wonderful thread..

5 stars & a pin from me..

Peace...
WindyMind

United States
10/06/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the guy who said he could end a virus, well I hoped it was true because I sometimes have no hope and just to see someone say somthing like that sparked hope. dashed
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the guy who said he could end a virus, well I hoped it was true because I sometimes have no hope and just to see someone say somthing like that sparked hope. dashed

I've already initiated a heuristics scan and posted a guard (he will not interfere with you or your interaction with the threat, this is your free will. But he will react to uninvited incidences and support you when you ask him to).

A little more detail would help me to target better? General impressions of the threat or patterns of behaviour would do.

Have patience, the system is quantum, so time is kind of irrelevant and i've been having my dinner :)

Before I was a 'Universal Technician'
Yesterday I was a 'Communications Relay'
Today I'm a 'Maintenance Engineer'... apparently!

GLP