Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,034 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,009,794
Pageviews Today: 1,808,640Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,842
08:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Syria & Turkey Exchange Shells For 3rd Day!!! Turkey Sends Navy Reinforcements To Mediterranean... Prepare For War If You Want Peace -Turkish PM

godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
10/05/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Syria & Turkey Exchange Shells For 3rd Day!!! Turkey Sends Navy Reinforcements To Mediterranean... Prepare For War If You Want Peace -Turkish PM

just ignore the troll that's all, if you don't feed em they go away
 Quoting: godzilla85

Hard to ignore someone on the ground. I'd rather ignore you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24995566

just cuz the flag says so doesn't necessarily mean they are actually there, could just be a proxy from that area of the world. If you are mexican then you will understand what I say next, mejor quedarses con la boca cerrada si no sabes do lo que hablas huey.

All these assumptions are conditional. You should follow your own advice and wait and see before calling people trolls.

refer to my signature line, that will be my response to anything further you have to say to me.

Last Edited by godzilla85 on 10/05/2012 02:24 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22704477
Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Syria & Turkey Exchange Shells For 3rd Day!!! Turkey Sends Navy Reinforcements To Mediterranean... Prepare For War If You Want Peace -Turkish PM
NATO will be involved in Syria very shortly .... listen to Camerons recent UN speech
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20129820

I wish to be wrong but seems like Turkey is a trojan horse of NATO.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24941964

I have the same feeling. In fact, I suspect the mortar attacks on Turkey have been done by the CIA-backed terrorists who have been the root of the chaos in Syria since day 1. This way, the US can finally invade Syria, backed by NATO, so they can plunge yet another country into chaos...
aytacaksel

User ID: 24952552
Turkey
10/05/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
our goverment already know all possibilities for where mortar strike comes. they just dont want to see it. they wants war. looks they will have war soon, i guess, 1 week to war..

i want to understand why?

peace
DL  (OP)

User ID: 5632659
United States
10/05/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
ZDF GERMANY: SYRIAN AL-QAEDA "REBELS" CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROVOKING ATTACK FROM TURKEY

[link to www.syrianews.cc]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24276364

old News from 1-2 days ago and from pro assad source.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24276364
United States
10/05/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
our goverment already know all possibilities for where mortar strike comes. they just dont want to see it. they wants war. looks they will have war soon, i guess, 1 week to war..

peace
 Quoting: aytacaksel

The imperial wars of a bankrupt West. Simple.
boku82

User ID: 15761277
Poland
10/05/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING: Turkish army shells al-Qaysaryia town 13km south of Tel Abyad town - Activists
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941964
Poland
10/05/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
NATO will be involved in Syria very shortly .... listen to Camerons recent UN speech
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20129820

I wish to be wrong but seems like Turkey is a trojan horse of NATO.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24941964

I have the same feeling. In fact, I suspect the mortar attacks on Turkey have been done by the CIA-backed terrorists who have been the root of the chaos in Syria since day 1. This way, the US can finally invade Syria, backed by NATO, so they can plunge yet another country into chaos...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22704477

Yep, looks like possible scenario for me too. Turkey very willingly fire back and do not want to find out who shot first.
boku82

Poland
10/05/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
­The Syrian government has ordered forces to withdraw 10km from the Turkish border, reports the Turkish newspaper Today's Zaman. Syrian military jets are also allegedly forbidden to enter the buffer zone. No official confirmation has yet been given. If true, experts think this would effectively mean a no-fly zone over the relatively small area – something rebel forces have been seeking for several months since they lack sophisticated air defense systems.

rt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24995566
Mexico
10/05/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
ZDF GERMANY: SYRIAN AL-QAEDA "REBELS" CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROVOKING ATTACK FROM TURKEY

[link to www.syrianews.cc]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24276364

old News from 1-2 days ago and from pro assad source.
 Quoting: DL

perhaps the link is pro Assad, but the quotes they give are from German TV.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
10/05/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING: Turkish army shells al-Qaysaryia town 13km south of Tel Abyad town - Activists
 Quoting: boku82

That would mean they are shelling Syrian forces. Where are you getting your headlines from?
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
10/05/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

peace
 Quoting: aytacaksel

Why would Turkey willingly do the bidding of outside countries? They must be getting something out of it. Something big. Or maybe they have no choice? You tell me...
boku82

Poland
Report Abusive Post

That would mean they are shelling Syrian forces. Where are you getting your headlines from?

this tweet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941964
Poland
Report Abusive Post
­The Syrian government has ordered forces to withdraw 10km from the Turkish border, reports the Turkish newspaper Today's Zaman. Syrian military jets are also allegedly forbidden to enter the buffer zone. No official confirmation has yet been given. If true, experts think this would effectively mean a no-fly zone over the relatively small area – something rebel forces have been seeking for several months since they lack sophisticated air defense systems.

rt

If it's true, Syrian rebels will have a lot of freedom to get supplies and regroup in this area. That will only boost the conflict.
DL  (OP)

User ID: 11619293
United States
10/05/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latest incident comes hours after Turkish PM warns Syria not to test country's patience...
godzilla85

User ID: 1077295
United States
10/05/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latest incident comes hours after Turkish PM warns Syria not to test country's patience...

someone's listening and responding almost on cue to that....makes it fishy
DL  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is from Syria News fb page. Not sure if any truth to this.

Iran has mobilised its revolutionary guards on the Turkish border

[link to www.facebook.com]

Last Edited by DL on 10/05/2012 03:28 PM
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
10/05/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

someone's listening and responding almost on cue to that....makes it fishy

Tweets swim in an ocean of fish..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25004999
Italy
10/05/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
continue to report news please, a big thank you at all of you!
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
10/05/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
rebels claimed on Thursday that they aided the Turkish military in its targeting for the artillery strikes.

[link to www.nytimes.com]
DL  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
rebels claimed on Thursday that they aided the Turkish military in its targeting for the artillery strikes.

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25004999
Italy
10/05/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to english.alarabiya.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14245030
United States
10/05/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go Turkey! Take back Syria and take all their women, then sell them as slaves!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19420840
United States
10/05/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prepare for war if you want to have peace, says Turkish PM

[link to www.hurriyetdailynews.com]

OMG...behold the prophecy..

psalm 120.7

English Revised Version
I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
erke
User ID: 25004243
Turkey
10/05/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously fuck our fucking BISS Puppet Tayyip and his sheeps in this country . It's so clear the world's game plan has its move on Turkey borders just right now . Actually things would get dangerous soon , but no one wants war in here . Also other reports says that the Syrian did not hit '' Sanliurfa '' so it seems like it a nice trick to made fool out of all of us to start War !
DL  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously fuck our fucking BISS Puppet Tayyip and his sheeps in this country . It's so clear the world's game plan has its move on Turkey borders just right now . Actually things would get dangerous soon , but no one wants war in here . Also other reports says that the Syrian did not hit '' Sanliurfa '' so it seems like it a nice trick to made fool out of all of us to start War !
 Quoting: erke 25004243

Do you have any idea if Turkey is still shelling Syria?
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
10/05/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: erke 25004243

Do you have any idea if Turkey is still shelling Syria?

i've more idea of anything what is happening in world especially in our land , you just dont get the point ...
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
10/05/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
or let me put it just like that
To anyone who does not know Turkish and interested in genuine news about the recent incidents between Turkey and Syria! BBC and CNN international service blatantly lies about the local public opinion regarding the incident of firing occurred in Akcakale district of S.Urfa, Turkey. BBC reported that the townspeople gathered around the government building in order to express their anger against Syri
a (!). Then CNN repeats the same thing, at least noting this time that it was what the Major Ayhan told. But just like everybody in Turkey, these journalists knows very well that local people from the Turkish side of the border has been demonstrating on several occasions against the sudden sprouting of, in their formerly idyll cities, the foreign legions/armed groups who work to provocate a war within and against Syria. They have very vocally been expressing their anxiety and anger against the government's relentlessly attempt to drive the country into a war with people of Syria; the very people who are the relatives of the local people on the Turkish side. The very country which the economy of the cities on Turkish part has always depended on the trade with. SO, WHAT BBC AND CNN DOES IS TO MANIPULATE THE FACTS AND TO DECEIVE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD THAT PEOPLE OF TURKEY SUPPORT THE WAR. IT IS A SHAMELESS LIE and LEND SUPPORT TO ALL CRITIQUES RAISED SO FAR THAT THESE NEWS AGENCIES ENGAGE IN AN EFFORT TO FABRICATE 'SIDES', "OPINIONS", AND "TRUTHS" ON THE ISSUE OF "ARAB SPRING". JUST LIKE WHAT THEY'VE KEPT DOING IN THEIR WORLD REPORTS UNTIL TODAY!
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
10/05/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

spock

same link--

The fighter, Ayham al-Khalaf, said in an interview by Skype that shortly after the Syrian shell hit Turkish territory, a Turkish officer contacted him. “He was speaking in a broken Arabic accent, asking my help getting the exact location of the artillery battery,” Mr. Khalaf said. “So I Googled the location, and I gave them exact details about the location and the distance.”
DL  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkish shells hit Syria’s Raqa province
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
10/05/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
also its nut just that also PKK forces got attempts on the borderline too . IT's getting messed up actually . SO let me update more yes it's been an another hit in Hatay , and we shot back ! Fuck sake this is sad

[link to www.hurriyet.com.tr]

GLP