Jesse Jackson, Wright 'arranged' Obama marriage

Top Hat

User ID: 12993809
United States
10/05/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Jesse Jackson, Wright 'arranged' Obama marriage
I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. The press covers all this shit up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 763800

Damn, this shit is sounding more like Arlington Road, more all the time. Are the kids even his or are they for the facade as well?

Last Edited by USCG Popeye on 10/05/2012 03:36 PM
Masamune1969
User ID: 25019675
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Makes perfect sense - The Obama's were put together piece by piece right from the start , Michelle would have been the perfect window dressing for Obama's image - an intelligent strong afro american woman -

the biggest question America has to ask this early into the 21st Century is just who the hell Barack Obama really is and who or what groomed him to be POTUS and to what end - the size and scope of this conspiracy is immense - and if it wasnt so inherently evil and malignant you would have to applaud the genious of it .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
10/05/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Damn, this shit is sounding more like Arlington Road, more all the time. Are the kids even his or are they for the facade as well?

Quoting: Top Hat

Considering Jeff Bridges, I wonder if Tron is real.
Masamune1969
User ID: 25019675
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
"In 1991, during their engagement to be married, top Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, then serving as the deputy chief of staff to Mayor Richard M. Daley, hired Michelle to a job in the mayor’s office.

“Michelle hated working for the city even more than she hated working at Sidley Austin,” Robyn told WND.

“At the law firm, she lasted so short of a time because they expected her to do work,” Robyn said. “At the City of Chicago, where she worked under Mayor Daley, Michelle had one of those ‘Jesse hires’ positions. These are patronage jobs where the recipients did nothing.”

Robyn claimed that while working for Daley, Michelle just collected a check, doing very little work.

“She sat at a desk and read the newspaper all day,” Robyn said. “Sometimes she read romance novel paperbacks. No one could say anything to her because she was a ‘Jesse hire.’ This meant if anyone did complain about her not working that Jesse Jackson would get mad at Daley over that, and there would be trouble.”

DAMN. I believe this article - I don't believe everything I read but this whole timeline makes way more sense than anything I've read to date.

It's beyond scary to ponder the planning required to pull this off, over DECADES, and WHY it is so important.

hiding
 Quoting: Project_Deimos

Yes its enough to make the blood run cold when you try to comprehend the evil genious behind such an insidious plan..

whoever his paymasters are they are not gonna let Obama blow his 2nd term just cos Romney kicked his arse in the debate - no way !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
10/05/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've always thought O leaned a bit lavender, especially doubted emotional intimacy with Michelle.
Whenever you see pics of the two out and about he never walks with her, holds her hand or is looking/relating to her with fondness the way husbands and wives do. You'll see him holding hands with the children but never her. There is an obvious and odd disconnect between them.
Of course you're going to see a few "staged" moments of "intimacy" and these do look staged.
I think she loves him though.
I have imagined what it's like for a woman to have a gay husb because your gender is rejected and that's something you can't do anything about to fix it.

Being raised the way he was perhaps he identified with his mother and competed for a similar affection or sought fulfillment for the absent father figure.

But he seems somehow dead inside..expression flat which he deliberately animates, to me in an unconvincing way that tells us it's not coming from inside at all. Like he can't feel much.
So I don't think this dude has a sense of who he is, where it's a bunch of ideas but little from the heart. NOthing from the heart.

Don't get me wrong,different topic, but romney is just as disturbing for other reasons.
 Quoting: DawaSatso

ITA she seems so love addicted to him, and he doesn't seem to have that same type of love for her..

She has had, what appears to be, a lot of plastic surgery since her school days, and when she first met him.

Narcissistic personalities are so in love with themselves they have little love left for anyone else.

Glad you brought this subject up..I have been noticing so much "strained" body language between the two of them. The night of the debate, Drudge had a picture front and center. There was a physical and emotional distance between the two.

I have seen him show displays of affection to her, but it's the type a woman usually has with her best guy friend.

I think his ability to change persona's from black to white culture is a direct result of his upbringing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25017038
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
hillary

buttbuttodancebuttbutt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24951925
United States
10/05/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25010547
United States
10/05/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's beyond scary to ponder the planning required to pull this off, over DECADES, and WHY it is so important.

hiding
 Quoting: Project_Deimos

It gets even more interesting when you find out that they've been planning this for MILLENIA:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1575022
United States
10/05/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chicago sources claim president was part of dark subculture

As a young single woman, Michelle Robinson was a fixture in the home of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson, who along with Rev. Jeremiah Wright “arranged” her marriage to Barack Obama, according to sources in Chicago who know the couple.

“Michelle came from a political family; she was intelligent even if she didn’t really like to work. Wright knew Obama was gay, but he needed the cover of a wife if he were to succeed in politics.”

A current member of Trinity church who has known the Obamas for 20 years, “Carolyn,” confirmed Trinity “helped a lot of blacks get successful and connected.”

“That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality

According to Robyn, Jackson explained to Michelle that she would live a life of luxury once Obama was president, and that she never again would have to worry about money.

“Michelle was nasty, and most straight guys would never be able to put up with her moods and temperament,” Robyn maintained. “But Obama really didn’t care. Michelle had the credentials and she looked the part. Obama wasn’t interested in her for sex.”

[link to www.nbcchicago.com]

[link to www.foxnews.com]

[link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: No Dhimmi

poopbonghit
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 1347517
United States
10/05/2012 04:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
What about the gay choir director, Donald Young, and the other gay man from the "church" who both were murdered right before Barry ran for pResident? The murders were never solved. Hopefully someone will grow a conscience and bring forth info on that.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24513996
United States
10/05/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dawa Sato ( Page ONE ) ...., You are SO RIGHT, and, getting a DAILY BJ from a middle age white male , MUST be his 'high' for the day, lol !

It's NO WONDER the fags/lezzies love him SO much and blacks are TOO stupid to make/admit the connection OR, KNOW/CARE about his past , as we move on to the false flag and/OR TOTAL stealing of the elections, VIA fixed Diebold machines, SET to give every other Romney vote to Obammy !

I.e. Diebold machine set for candidate A, B and C, AFTER the 2008 elections, WHERE the vote put uinto the machine WAS ... ONe vote for 'A' AND TWO VOTE FOR 'C' !

RESULTS SHOWN WERE .... ONE VOTE FOR 'A' AND TWO VOTES FOR 'B' ; NONE FOR 'C' !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25021844
United States
10/05/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama wasn’t interested in her for sex.”

just looking at her,
I can understand why.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been noticing so much "strained" body language between the two of them. The night of the debate, Drudge had a picture front and center. There was a physical and emotional distance between the two.
 Quoting: CuriosityCat1

I'll lay odds 10:1 that
Michelle divorces Obama
after he leaves office.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been noticing so much "strained" body language between the two of them. The night of the debate, Drudge had a picture front and center. There was a physical and emotional distance between the two.

Michelle divorces Obama
after he leaves office.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25021844

Okay, this is just speculation..but it's interesting that instead of taking care of Benghazi, OBummer goes to Las Vegas...then either he had been staying there, or he goes back there for debate practice..didn't appear to have been practicing debating..

Al Gore made a point of saying that Obummer didn't get into Denver until 2PM..the debate started 5 hours later.

He also said that Romney did his debate practice in Denver..

Why did Moochelle look so pissed? It had to be more then just the poor debate performance..

I have been expecting her to throw his "stuff" out on the lawn any day now...LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23597994
United States
10/05/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
When is the tipping point when some one of import in the press finally let's his conscience own up to this scandal on national tv and say our president is a homosexual and a liar of huge proportions
 Quoting: Imarembie 11830444

The homosexual thing is important to get out there, because it will dampen the enthusiasm of his base. As noted, most blacks are strongly anti-homo and probably won't make an effort to vote for one.
beeches

User ID: 14127627
United States
10/05/2012 04:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
I've always thought O leaned a bit lavender, especially doubted emotional intimacy with Michelle.
Whenever you see pics of the two out and about he never walks with her, holds her hand or is looking/relating to her with fondness the way husbands and wives do. You'll see him holding hands with the children but never her. There is an obvious and odd disconnect between them.
Of course you're going to see a few "staged" moments of "intimacy" and these do look staged.
I have imagined what it's like for a woman to have a gay husb because your gender is rejected and that's something you can't do anything about to fix it.

Being raised the way he was perhaps he identified with his mother and competed for a similar affection or sought fulfillment for the absent father figure.

But he seems somehow dead inside..expression flat which he deliberately animates, to me in an unconvincing way that tells us it's not coming from inside at all. Like he can't feel much.
So I don't think this dude has a sense of who he is, where it's a bunch of ideas but little from the heart. NOthing from the heart.

Don't get me wrong,different topic, but romney is just as disturbing for other reasons.

You had me til the end.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
so is Jesse Jackson the father
of Michelle's children ???

they look nothing like Barry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23597994
United States
10/05/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Michelle divorces Obama
after he leaves office.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25021844

Okay, this is just speculation..but it's interesting that instead of taking care of Benghazi, OBummer goes to Las Vegas...then either he had been staying there, or he goes back there for debate practice..didn't appear to have been practicing debating..

Al Gore made a point of saying that Obummer didn't get into Denver until 2PM..the debate started 5 hours later.

He also said that Romney did his debate practice in Denver..

Why did Moochelle look so pissed? It had to be more then just the poor debate performance..

I have been expecting her to throw his "stuff" out on the lawn any day now...LOL

I think Obama DID prepare, and this was actually a good performance from him. He remembered a lot of facts, he didn't say uh uh uh a lot, he would have done OK against John McCain

But this time he wasn't facing John McCain but someone far more capable. Indeed Obama's camp knows the debate performance won't get better, this is near the limit of his ability.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Obama DID prepare, he didn't say uh uh uh a lot,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23597994

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24684592
United States
10/05/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then what was all the hullabaloo about Obama's twitter account on a boob site ... just 2 days ago? Make up your mind people!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then what was all the hullabaloo about Obama's twitter account on a boob site ... just 2 days ago? Make up your mind people!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24684592

Maybe someone else was on it..or maybe it was a plant. Or maybe he swings both ways...
SaveUSa

User ID: 21010731
United States
10/05/2012 04:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am not an Obama supporter, but I do find this allegation dubious, to say the least.

After all, wasn't there a book about Obama's former girlfriends published recently? Maybe the lie goes back to his college days, but I doubt it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24797199

Any book written about him within the last 10 years or so is suspect at best.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 13043121
United States
10/05/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you read all the post - these were part of the story, the investigation. Trying to detour us from the heart of the thread?

Nothing at those two links about any arranged marriage.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24002333

They are included in the investigation to reveal persons of interests and show her life before O - and the reason she was in the line up to meet and marry him

Oh GAWD!!! If SHE ended up as the "winner",what did the REJECTS look like?? Too scary to contemplate!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15368686
United States
10/05/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rev. Jeremiah Wright “arranged” her (Michelle) marriage to Barack Obama, according to sources in Chicago who know the couple.

“Michelle came from a political family; she was intelligent even if she didn’t really like to work. Wright knew Obama was gay...”

“That’s what Wright did for Obama,” she claimed. “He connected Obama in the community, and he helped Obama hide his homosexuality

Jackson explained to Michelle that she would live a life of luxury once Obama was president, and that she never again would have to worry about money.

Michelle was nasty, and most straight guys would never be able to put up with her moods and temperament,” Robyn maintained. “But Obama really didn’t care. Michelle had the credentials and she looked the part. Obama wasn’t interested in her for sex.”

That's a lot to be said in a short paragraph
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15368686
United States
10/05/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gives this picture a whole new meaning

odance
DawaSatso

User ID: 16213681
United States
10/05/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

You had me til the end.
 Quoting: beeches

Yes. I don't play two party ping pong. Focus beyond that into where the hell it is the entire cabal is taking this country and how both at home and abroad they're causing a world of hurt.
That so called debate had nothing to do with the people of this country. BS from beginning to end.
Just as I looked on at those enraptured with O and now romney Mr. 14% was that just 6 months ago...
There's no nutrition to be found folks, either way. Unless our sense of taste has degraded so badly in the last 18 years lips smack for cardboard.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/05/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the surface, this would seem nothing more than a tabloid headline meant to 'shock & awe'....with no other agenda than to sell as many magazines as possible. Lots of accusations and finger pointing, but no real proof to back it up.

However, those that have been following all of the inconsistancies, lies, and half-truths of the O family may think ~very~ differently.

If this IS true, either in part or as a whole, it would explain quite a few mysteries surrounding this guy. Including some of the rumors about the trinity church, sealed records, composite girlfriends, certain chicago membership clubs, former friends/companions, etc.

hmmmmmmm....very interesting.
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 22312840
United States
10/05/2012 05:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Indeed!
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24939223
United States
10/05/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting article.

Damn you guys are racist, Im ashamed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25017038
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moochelle is obviously the gay Kenyan Marxist's "Beard".

damned

drevil

GLP