Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 510,149
Pageviews Today: 876,375Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 5,981
11:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The United States needs to also ban hunting. People need to love all animals and go vegan

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15322038
United States
10/05/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The United States needs to also ban hunting. People need to love all animals and go vegan
the world would be more peaceful
*Heisenberg*

User ID: 21948600
United States
10/05/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The United States needs to also ban hunting. People need to love all animals and go vegan
1rof11rof11rof11rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
10/05/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The United States needs to also ban hunting. People need to love all animals and go vegan
lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/05/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
1rof11rof11rof11rof1
 Quoting: *Heisenberg*

slaphim UH No..
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
*Heisenberg*

User ID: 21948600
United States
10/05/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoever tries to ban hunting here, will be hunted here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9575150
Hungary
10/05/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one needs to do what you say.
SOFA-KING-COOL

User ID: 25014799
United States
10/05/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah jewish, cuz your halal meat is so fucking peaceful.
SLAM THAT CLAM
Becky Tell Dine A Corpse
User ID: 1351603
United States
10/05/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you kidding the vice president organized hunting people (Dick Cheney).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17011760
United States
10/05/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you need to start respecting the life of Plants and starve yourself !!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7819060
United States
10/05/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah. And if lead by good example all other predators will stop hunting too. We'll all live happily and sing songs together like a Disney movie.
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/05/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoever tries to ban hunting here, will be hunted here.
 Quoting: *Heisenberg*

And the obvious answer to this is simple..If we did not have hunting there would be SOO many animals on the loose they would be everywhere.
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196203
United States
10/05/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Us unloving hunters should start hunting Vegans
macgunscared
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
10/05/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
we would not even be able to drive where I am. Every body that set out on the highway would be crashed into by a deer. Or they would crash into a deer. Had one come through a guys windshield and literally kick the brains out of his head..before he could get out. Of course he never made it out.

Ticks are on the rise with rocky mountain spotted fever..and Lyme disease.

We can not allow the over population of them it is better to maintain their population. That is mans job.
jonk754

User ID: 1506442
United States
10/05/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are worried about the deer overpopulating your area? While we have over 7,000,000,000 people on the planet?

Maybe if we didnt have to put roads and cities and power plants up everywhere we can fit them, the animals would not be getting in OUR way so much?

You build your roads and drive your cars through the woods, where animals live, and then you have to go out and hunt the animals so you dont hit them with your cars? And thats a "MAN's job" Give me a break.

We are the overpopulated ones and we are the ones that are taking animals homes away.

I hope that if the population is reduced by 90% that its going to be the assholes with logic like yours that end up dead first.
Panhead

User ID: 23911569
United States
10/05/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are worried about the deer overpopulating your area? While we have over 7,000,000,000 people on the planet?

Maybe if we didnt have to put roads and cities and power plants up everywhere we can fit them, the animals would not be getting in OUR way so much?

You build your roads and drive your cars through the woods, where animals live, and then you have to go out and hunt the animals so you dont hit them with your cars? And thats a "MAN's job" Give me a break.

We are the overpopulated ones and we are the ones that are taking animals homes away.

I hope that if the population is reduced by 90% that its going to be the assholes with logic like yours that end up dead first.
 Quoting: jonk754

the whitetail deer population is larger than when white man came to this country thanks to hunters and conservationist,,,,,the rest of your argument is nothing short of silly.

what are the vegan tards going to want next after....a ban on cutting grass so all the malnourished stunted growth animals have something to eat?
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him;

better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

"Disappointment is Anger for wimps"

House
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1513486
United States
10/05/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
JimBomB

User ID: 24995928
United States
10/05/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
What we really need is,a open hunting season on liberals, the disgrace to mankind.
ha1
db6
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
10/05/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
no

enough said
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23164226
United States
10/05/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Stupid liberal logic, everything hunts and kills to survive, even plants, they may not move around but they all depend on dead and dying things to survive and more than a few plants can kill.

My hope is that you are part of the 90% so the 10% of us left can hunt in peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1610534
United States
10/05/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

So the animals aren't taking our homes away - we're taking the animal's homes away?

Because you can't see the difference between animals and people.

And you want to kill 6 billion, 300 million human beings in the name of... peace.

I think YOU need some... peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21704313
United States
10/05/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Us unloving hunters should start hunting Vegans
macgunscared
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1196203

Vegans are probably nice and tender meat. Corn fed, lean, low testosterone.

Good eating.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
10/05/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would turn cannibal
mistersplinter

User ID: 12261497
United States
10/05/2012 01:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
utter. fucking. nonsense.
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -- Albert Einstein
Karaj
User ID: 8308278
United States
10/05/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is veganism associated with liberalism. Veganism is misguided nonsense.
For something to live, something must die. But
NATURE IS LIBERAL! Nature constantly changes, goes for greater abundance. Look at the variety of flowers. Do we really need so many varieties of orchids or daffodils or sweetpea. Of course not! Just Nature strutting her stuff.

Veganism like Conservatism is contrary to Nature and will ultimately fail
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21530816
Germany
10/05/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
hunt in peace

Stupid liberal logic, everything hunts and kills to survive, even plants, they may not move around but they all depend on dead and dying things to survive and more than a few plants can kill.

My hope is that you are part of the 90% so the 10% of us left can hunt in peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23164226

hunt in peace putin
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/05/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hope that if the population is reduced by 90% that its going to be the assholes without logic like yours that end up dead first.

clappa
Elzop

User ID: 1582303
United States
10/05/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it liberal long pig season yet?libtard hunter
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3491129
United States
10/05/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
How bout you love deez knutz
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/05/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

So the animals aren't taking our homes away - we're taking the animal's homes away?

And you want to kill 6 billion, 300 million human beings in the name of... peace.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1610534

Yes, there is a difference. Humans are parasites of Nature and don't contribute anything positive. They only take, steal and destroy and justify every atrocity against other species with their supposed superiority their imaginary 'god' has given to them. Do you really think your taste is woth more than an animal's life? `
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/05/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1610534

Yes, there is a difference. Humans are parasites of Nature and don't contribute anything positive. They only take, steal and destroy and justify every atrocity against other species with their supposed superiority their imaginary 'god' has given to them. Do you really think your taste is worth more than an animal's life? `
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21530816
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24517410
United States
10/05/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it liberal long pig season yet?:libtard hunter:
 Quoting: Elzop

Don't confuse hippy vegan PETA members with liberals. I'm a meat eating liberal and thus think they are retards.

GLP