Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,153 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 485,976
Pageviews Today: 827,679Threads Today: 364Posts Today: 5,528
10:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The United States needs to also ban hunting. People need to love all animals and go vegan

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21530816
Germany
10/05/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The United States needs to also ban hunting. People need to love all animals and go vegan
Is it liberal long pig season yet?:libtard hunter:
 Quoting: Elzop

You must be a hardcore communist Bolschewik if you love to eat meat so much. It is common knowldge that vegetarians were prosecuted in the Sovjet Union.
*Heisenberg*

User ID: 21948600
United States
10/05/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The United States needs to also ban hunting. People need to love all animals and go vegan
Is it liberal long pig season yet?libtard hunter

You must be a hardcore communist Bolschewik if you love to eat meat so much. It is common knowldge that vegetarians were prosecuted in the Sovjet Union.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21530816

So according to you, meat eaters must be communists?

You didn't finish high school did you?
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/05/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Elzop

User ID: 1582303
United States
10/05/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Derp derp
eaglewolf

User ID: 1925758
United States
10/05/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well as an animal activist , Bald Eagles are protected under the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act, wolves are suppose to be but they are now permitted to hunt and kill them in certain states ...not only do they cowardly shoot them from planes, they toss poison in their dens and many times the babies are left to die. Gray wolves in Wyoming lost their Endangered Species Act leaving them to unregulated killing in most of the state.

I see nothing wrong with hunting for food as long as it is NEEDED and as long as the animal does not suffer.

There are many species that are protected and should not be hunted or killed.

[link to worldwildlife.org]

Please remember to clean up after your mess hunters because if you've never seen a Bald Eagle suffer a horrible painful death from lead poisoning, you don't want too. It's not pretty. Clean up your fishing lines too because they do serious damage to animals.

Watch Earthlings and learn how badly animals are being treated for food , their fur and entertainment.

Be responsible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634755
United States
10/05/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bieng an avid hunter I uld have to disagree with the op. Some people live in a fairytail world and I guess they prefer it as such. A responcible hunter actually contributes more to nature than he takes away. I maintain food plots for all local wild life year round by setting out corn, clover patches, oats and mineral licks that not only feed the deer but also birds, turkey, boar, squirrels and basically everything else that comes along. Of course I do set these things out to keep game in the area for when I hunt but I also do it to encourage a healthy growing population of wildlife. it is an misconception and a stereotype to assume that all hunters walk around killing everything they see. I, along with every other hunter I know tend to skip over young deer and females to ensure population stays in a trend that maintains healthy numbers. Also, most hunters actually love nature believe it or not. We tend to not break limbs, stomp bushes, burn forests or make roads through the woods regardless of what some dumbasses would have you believe. I do not see nothing wrong with hunting for food or sport if you donate the meat and observe the laws of man and nature. Trust me when I say that the last thing a poacher wants to happen is to be caught in the woods killing shit just for the horns or skin by a group of real hunters. They probably would not be walking away. Also, to all of you screaming that we should all go vegan, do you have any idea how much your lettuce and pranut butter would increase in price if that happend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11698818
Canada
10/05/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you op. The more that people become spiritually awakened, the more they find that eating animal flesh is too dense, and does not agree with them.
There are so many reasons not to eat animals, including: super bugs, environmental run off, waste of resources, health and compassion.
SE

User ID: 1673157
Canada
10/05/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are worried about the deer overpopulating your area? While we have over 7,000,000,000 people on the planet?

Maybe if we didnt have to put roads and cities and power plants up everywhere we can fit them, the animals would not be getting in OUR way so much?

You build your roads and drive your cars through the woods, where animals live, and then you have to go out and hunt the animals so you dont hit them with your cars? And thats a "MAN's job" Give me a break.

We are the overpopulated ones and we are the ones that are taking animals homes away.

I hope that if the population is reduced by 90% that its going to be the assholes with logic like yours that end up dead first.
 Quoting: jonk754

Numbnutz, the math was already done here...

You can put 7 billion people on a landmass the size of TEXAS, leaving everything else on Earth empty of human life.

Don't be fooled by the overpopulation scam!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763800
Canada
10/05/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys are worried about the deer overpopulating your area? While we have over 7,000,000,000 people on the planet?

Maybe if we didnt have to put roads and cities and power plants up everywhere we can fit them, the animals would not be getting in OUR way so much?

You build your roads and drive your cars through the woods, where animals live, and then you have to go out and hunt the animals so you dont hit them with your cars? And thats a "MAN's job" Give me a break.

We are the overpopulated ones and we are the ones that are taking animals homes away.

I hope that if the population is reduced by 90% that its going to be the assholes with logic like yours that end up dead first.
 Quoting: jonk754

What a fuckin idiot. Dad said fifty years ago that there were no deer turkey bear etc within 100 miles of NYC now they are in all the suburbs. Shoot um all back to were they belong.
Caelen

User ID: 24419775
United States
10/05/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
1rof11rof11rof11rof1
 Quoting: *Heisenberg*

Ditto, Heisenberg.

OP- I agree that trophy hunting is pretty disgusting, but there are people who hunt for meat to feed their families. I'm sure many of those same families garden as well to get fresh fruits and veggies. Just because a vegitarian lifestyle works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone.

Last Edited by Caelen on 10/05/2012 02:40 PM
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/05/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it liberal long pig season yet?libtard hunter

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21530816

So according to you, meat eaters must be communists?

You didn't finish high school did you?
 Quoting: *Heisenberg*

I must be the biggest Commie since Stalin if that is true..God placed me on the planet to control the cow population..MMMMMM Hamburgerapplause2
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Rabid_Wolf

User ID: 24826509
United States
10/05/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
the world would be more peaceful
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15322038

Until you are mauled by a mountain lion at the mall.......

Then I am guessing you won't think it is all that peaceful.
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/05/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Rabid_Wolf

Until you are mauled by a Cougar lion at the mall.......That sounds like fun..Gum Job
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
SilverPatriot

User ID: 18456813
United States
10/05/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will you be peaceful and happy watching deer starve from lack of food in the winter months and disease from overcrowding during the summer months. Do you understand why they have cracked down on feeding deer at any location it is due to too many deer in one place if not look up Creutzfeldt - Jakob disease (Mad Cow Disease)?

Depending upon where you live would an over population of hungry bears roaming your backyard make you feel peaceful and happy. How about coyotes running rampant in your backyards where your young children play would that make you feel warm and fuzzy watching them being dragged off and do you believe rabies will magically go away.
Rabid_Wolf

User ID: 24826509
United States
10/05/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Rabid_Wolf

Until you are mauled by a Cougar lion at the mall.......That sounds like fun..Gum Job
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

Yep, that's why I didn't use the word Cougar. Just not interested in the poligrip-pucker.

GLP