Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 420,020
Pageviews Today: 700,823Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 4,419
09:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: New Artillery Exchange Between Syria and Turkery - Both Sides Firing!! Erdogan says "Not Far from War"!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16999455
United States
10/05/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: New Artillery Exchange Between Syria and Turkery - Both Sides Firing!! Erdogan says "Not Far from War"!!
shroomheadlesschabombheadlesschexplosionmacgunrocketTank343
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15761277
Poland
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: New Artillery Exchange Between Syria and Turkery - Both Sides Firing!! Erdogan says "Not Far from War"!!
BBC and RT confirmed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24643533
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
Birth pangs of Armageddon.
Ger_reG

User ID: 24997392
Germany
10/05/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
BBC and RT confirmed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15761277

yep even on german news channel as breaking banner and they normaly not very fast
Lime Flavoured Redux

User ID: 22543554
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The question is whether the Turkish response will be limited to returning fire. It would seem so for now.

Last Edited by Lime Flavoured Redux on 10/05/2012 01:30 PM
Ger_reG

User ID: 24997392
Germany
10/05/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Press TV Breaking
[link to www.presstv.ir]

RT Breaking
[link to rt.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25011526
Germany
10/05/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Crimson Tide theme tune is good to listen to while watching events

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18308887

"CAPTAIN, 3 KLINGON CRUISERS JUST ENTERED OUR QUADRANT."

"EMERGENCY EVASIVE, NUMBER 1. SHIELDS UP."

beavis
Fedex12

User ID: 2016649
Argentina
10/05/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fedex
Nickadeemus

User ID: 11003010
United States
10/05/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

This bitch is about to blow. Good afternoon DB. Good to see you friend.

Nick®
nicktut
Pure Life; Get it on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16782049
United States
10/05/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Fedex12

Life as we know it is in the hands of so few..Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15193147
United States
10/05/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's get ready to rumble!
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
10/05/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDF Rabbi:

Damascus, #Syria will cease from being a city. (ספר ישעיה Isaiah 17:1). Until now it has been the oldest continuous city in world.

The eternal G-d is your refuge; underneath are the everlasting arms: He shall thrust out the enemy before you; and shall say, Destroy them.

[link to twitter.com]
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/05/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Observation:

Syria has a command and control military infrastructure modeled after the Russian military. One or two Mortars shot into Turkey today. Not exactly a massive attack. I smell agent provocateurs at work..Just trying to piss off the Turks into doing something really dumb..
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nick®
nicktut
 Quoting: Nickadeemus

Afternoon Nick my friend - hope all is well for you.

End of Feast of Tabernacles Oct 8.

Tuesday - all hell breaks loose.
THE INQUISADOR

United States
10/05/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
IDF Rabbi:

Damascus, #Syria will cease from being a city. (ספר ישעיה Isaiah 17:1). Until now it has been the oldest continuous city in world.

The eternal G-d is your refuge; underneath are the everlasting arms: He shall thrust out the enemy before you; and shall say, Destroy them.

[link to twitter.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

"IDF Rabbi" seems a bit extreme
SCOTLAND FOREVER
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Nickadeemus

User ID: 11003010
United States
10/05/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nick®
nicktut
 Quoting: Nickadeemus

Afternoon Nick my friend - hope all is well for you.

End of Feast of Tabernacles Oct 8.

Tuesday - all hell breaks loose.

Sounds about right.

Nick®
nickhuh
Pure Life; Get it on...
boku82

Poland
10/05/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey not far from war with Syria: Erdogan
MARsSPEED

User ID: 14702788
United States
10/05/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Observation:

Syria has a command and control military infrastructure modeled after the Russian military. One or two Mortars shot into Turkey today. Not exactly a massive attack. I smell agent provocateurs at work..Just trying to piss off the Turks into doing something really dumb..
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

Thread: Could somebody please find the retards launching mortars in Syria!!!
"The Trayvon Martin Case changed the Media forever.

Whether Democrat or Republican, Fox, CNN, NBC are not in the game to tell you truth, they are in the game to make money. Always follow the money" #DYOR
Lime Flavoured Redux

User ID: 22543554
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: boku82

damned
THE INQUISADOR

United States
10/05/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Observation:

Thread: Could somebody please find the retards launching mortars in Syria!!!
 Quoting: MARsSPEED

At least two people on earth recognize what this is..
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25017812
United States
10/05/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Birth pangs of Armageddon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24643533

All the players are on stage, including Russia (By treaty with Iran and an 'important to them' naval base in Syria).
I think the Chinese have also rattled sabers about siding with Iran (Persia) in the event of an attack.
The Turkish have several US military bases on their soil and the Turkish are moderate Islamist's at this point, but will that last?
I think we will see a popular uprising by Muslim zealots in Turkey and a power struggle between Islam fundies vs Moderate Islamic politicians, sponsored by Iran and it's allies, perhaps?
But i'm just guessing as an interested observer.
It is also interesting that a huge Comet is coming in, the brightest in modern history perhaps and a pretty good chunk of Asteroid will be coming well into Earths gravitational pull around February 15th. Could one of them be Wormwood of the book of Revelations ?
The Mayan re-set is around 12/21/2012 !
Most Christians will ignore the Mayans as heathens to be ignored, i do not.
God moves in mysterious ways.
And several other prophesies have a 12/2012 end point,so I'm led to believe.
Even McKennas time wave zero, based on the I-CHING is pretty interesting at this point.
The prophesies of St Malachi appear to be quite accurate and we may be one Pope away from Peter of Rome ?
I only put faith in Biblical prophesy but do not discount the possibility that other sources may have been used by the Creator himself to Pre-warn.
Confucius is often misquoted, he said, "May you be blessed to live in dull times" (We do not live in dull times,any longer.)
I can think of a few interesting times in history, Stalingrad, the great plague, French revolution, WW1,WW2, for a few examples, (Not Dull but often deadly).
Horseshoe

User ID: 1539087
United States
10/05/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP any other info on Iran moving troops and arty to the Turkish Border?

cool2
warriorsbond

User ID: 24395869
United States
10/05/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you DB. I reposted on other sites. I wish the news was not so grim. I appreciate all you do. :D
5*
goodmockingbird

User ID: 11364251
United States
10/05/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I smell agent provocateurs at work..Just trying to piss off the Turks into doing something really dumb..

And we cannot rule out anyone, anyone at all, from the roles of potential agents provacateur

Cui bono? To whom the gain?

To the FSA: obviously beneficial.

And to Israel... massively beneficial to have a NATO nation drawn into conflict.
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25019022
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: boku82

For me that statement is a definitely a game changer. Once a leader starts talking about the possibility of war and it being near it starts taking on a sense of inevitability (North Korea being the exception).
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP any other info on Iran moving troops and arty to the Turkish Border?

cool2
 Quoting: Horseshoe

No info

I did hear though Iran is moving chemical weapons inside Syria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/05/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
We all have this guy to thank for the mess that is the Middle East. Four more years!

otrike
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you DB. I reposted on other sites. I wish the news was not so grim. I appreciate all you do. :D
5*
 Quoting: warriorsbond

Much thanks WB

hfhfhf
boku82

Poland
10/05/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
DB, any fresh info?
goodmockingbird

User ID: 11364251
United States
10/05/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did hear though Iran is moving chemical weapons inside Syria

Devastating!
I Support Our First Responders

GLP