Hansel
User ID: 19463839
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I brought down a ufo - please read
Hello there, my full name is Hansel Jermain Dilpinson
(i was born in Romania), but moved to the UK over 20 years ago and have lived in the UK since.

We have had in my area of town, many sightings of ufos, orbs, lights for some time..
There have been news reports of them too, investigations, yet it has turned up with nothing.

Last night, under the cover of darkness, myself and a number of other investigators from the birmingham ufo group (we are the only active uk group that deals with abductees and ufos etc) just do a google search for BUFOG (the person in charge is dave my next door neighbour)!

We saw a light flashing, and it got nearer and nearer, as it approached the ground started to shake, i was scared, literally scared i had never felt like this before.
Suddenly it started to descend.

We ran away, and kept on running for a mile, all the time excpecting it to be behind or above us, but when we got back to the house it was gone.

We decided that this could be the biggest story in the history of mankind, and decided to get our video cameras, and to go back out to film it.
I brought with my a rocket grenade launcher just in case (i have one still from my time in the army), and yes its licenced, as i, as a high ranking officer am still called up to the army from time to time, so i have not officially retired yet.

Anyway, we went back out, and headed back for the spot we had been in earlier, we didnt need to wait long.
Almost at once above us, the craft appeared again, it was huge about the size of a large house. It had portholes and a dome on top.
Without a second thought i fired the launcher. It hit it, but had no effect at all.
I remembered fellow members of the ufo group saying that whilst they are in the air they have a magnetic distortion field around them which protects them.

I realised i would have to strike when they landed, and so i did. I waited for it to hover to the ground and as it was about to touch down, i fired...

With a huge explosion, that was heard for miles (my wife rung me up from work at the farm 2 miles ago to ask if everything was okay as she heard the blast), the craft came down, and with a smash, hit the group at a 90 degree angle.
There it came to rest.

No entities came out, nothing.

We panicked and run back to the house.

A few hours later were mustered up the courage to come back, and the flames/smoke had gone out, and the ufo was still in the same position at a 90 degree angle.

The area it is in, is a very rarely used footpath, as the entrance to it is covered in trees, so only the locals whove lived there for many years know about it.

We are not sure what to do now, do we ring for help, do we take the risk and try open the portholes? what do we do.

I would like to ask for advice, and really want to thank you for reading this.

Hansel
Hansel (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I brought down a ufo - please read
PS i know this thread may be met with scorn and doubt, but i assure you, we are reputable investigators and this is our website,

[link to bufognavigation.blogspot.co.uk]
Hansel (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any advice would be much appreciated
Meggarea

User ID: 1585244
United States
10/05/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pics or it did not happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22765715
Canada
10/05/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any advice would be much appreciated
 Quoting: Hansel 19463839

Follow the breadcrumbs home moran

Gretal
Hansel (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Meggarea

There is a large factory/bakery in the background beyond the trees, if i was to post a photo, our location would be given away

I am happy to do it once i find a way to crop it out or something

For the moment i am on here for advice, thank you
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
10/05/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pics???

BTW i'm gona go ahead and say this seems to be a whole bunch of BS from what i already know about this subject.

But in the mean time. If you have no pics then your dream of a huge thread full of BS will not happen.

Peace
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
DoubleHelix

United States
10/05/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a large factory/bakery in the background beyond the trees, if i was to post a photo, our location would be given away

Lets go ahead and hoist er up...
bsflag
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554016
United States
10/05/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you photoshop the image, no-one will believe you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24620294
Australia
10/05/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
no pics?

suprise suprise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9313352
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
birmingham, rocket launcher, shot down huge ufo.

diptardmaximus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24517410
United States
10/05/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I to carry around military grade munitions for no reason.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24758217
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
brickshigh ranking military with home rocket launcher!
blastercas

User ID: 22086447
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
ARE YOU MAD ?

Rocket Launcher in the United Kingdom !!!!

Can't even get an Air Rifle without hassle ]

That looks a half decent website....why destroy it's credibility with this dolly daydream tale............

I believe in and have seen UFOs but what you just written does not happen beyond Hollywood

Hawaay Man......!
NOW WHAT...anyone got any good news for a change
DoubleHelix

United States
10/05/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
feedtroll

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24775282
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two little word bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24775282
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25015607
United States
10/05/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bernard-get off the computer!
Meggarea

User ID: 1585244
United States
10/05/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bernard-get off the computer!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25015607

LOL I'd throw ya a green if you weren't AC, that's some funny stuff.
Hansel (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I assure you i am a woman of wisdom and reputation in my village

I would never make this up.

What i am after is advice, on how to handle this

Should we investigate the ufo? or call the authorities
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got my own Green
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9313352
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I assure you i am a woman of wisdom and reputation in my village

I would never make this up.

What i am after is advice, on how to handle this

Should we investigate the ufo? or call the authorities

call the AA to get it towed.
Jericho9

User ID: 7913305
United States
10/05/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do NOT waste your time reading this...your IQ will plunge!!!

scared

quote:Hansel 19463839:MV8yMDA5MjQ1XzhFQjc5QjA0]
(i was born in Romania), but moved to the UK over 20 years ago and have lived in the UK since.

We have had in my area of town, many sightings of ufos, orbs, lights for some time..
There have been news reports of them too, investigations, yet it has turned up with nothing.

Last night, under the cover of darkness, myself and a number of other investigators from the birmingham ufo group (we are the only active uk group that deals with abductees and ufos etc) just do a google search for BUFOG (the person in charge is dave my next door neighbour)!

We saw a light flashing, and it got nearer and nearer, as it approached the ground started to shake, i was scared, literally scared i had never felt like this before.

We ran away, and kept on running for a mile, all the time excpecting it to be behind or above us, but when we got back to the house it was gone.

We decided that this could be the biggest story in the history of mankind, and decided to get our video cameras, and to go back out to film it.
I brought with my a rocket grenade launcher just in case (i have one still from my time in the army), and yes its licenced, as i, as a high ranking officer am still called up to the army from time to time, so i have not officially retired yet.

Anyway, we went back out, and headed back for the spot we had been in earlier, we didnt need to wait long.
Almost at once above us, the craft appeared again, it was huge about the size of a large house. It had portholes and a dome on top.
Without a second thought i fired the launcher. It hit it, but had no effect at all.
I remembered fellow members of the ufo group saying that whilst they are in the air they have a magnetic distortion field around them which protects them.

I realised i would have to strike when they landed, and so i did. I waited for it to hover to the ground and as it was about to touch down, i fired...

With a huge explosion, that was heard for miles (my wife rung me up from work at the farm 2 miles ago to ask if everything was okay as she heard the blast), the craft came down, and with a smash, hit the group at a 90 degree angle.
There it came to rest.

A few hours later were mustered up the courage to come back, and the flames/smoke had gone out, and the ufo was still in the same position at a 90 degree angle.

The area it is in, is a very rarely used footpath, as the entrance to it is covered in trees, so only the locals whove lived there for many years know about it.

We are not sure what to do now, do we ring for help, do we take the risk and try open the portholes? what do we do.

Hansel
Hansel (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to thank each and every one of you for your replies

We have decided the only thing for it is to open the hatch of the ufo.

It is too dark now to go back but if we can get lights we will..

Also my friends are bringing with night vision camcorders so we can get footage
d1k

User ID: 23750037
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I have never done this once on this site but even I have to say straight up BS.
XSlyOneX

User ID: 1446631
United States
Report Abusive Post
Of course no pics... I mean how hard is it to take your cell and snap a picture? Even Obama's free phones have camera...

You guys drive me nuts.
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandra Winterbottom called and said you highjacked her damn thread-MORAN
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/05/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

There it came to rest.

Hansel

MR Bernard Schnitzel..I see your back again..
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
THE INQUISADOR

United States
10/05/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bernard..I find you every time because you do not Capitalize your I's.. Among other things..

Last Edited by THE AMERICAN INQUISITOR on 10/05/2012 02:41 PM
SCOTLAND FOREVER
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Hansel (OP)
United Kingdom
10/05/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bernard..I find you every time because you do not Capitalize your I's.. Among other things..
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

I am writing this in darkness from a field right now, please bear with me, second of all my name is Hansel, not bernard
THE INQUISADOR

United States
10/05/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

Bernard Schnitzel confesses all! a GLP exclusive Bernard Schnitzel 24 308
(1) 09/27/12
4:44 PM 09/29/12
5:51 AM
bernard schnitzel (troll and hoaxer) is dead Margret Schnitzel 12 421
(4) 08/05/12
1:04 PM 08/26/12
5:29 AM
bernard schnitzel has a new website!!! bernard schnitzel 0 82
(1) 08/24/12
7:27 PM 08/24/12
7:27 PM
Bernard Schnitzels ALIEN PHOTO EVIDENCE
Page 1, 2 Bernard Schnitzel 41 1,131
(8) 08/22/12
3:20 PM 08/24/12
12:15 PM
BREAKING NEWS>>>>> BERNARD TAKES A BREAK
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA

GLP