Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 943,920
Pageviews Today: 1,761,442Threads Today: 863Posts Today: 15,295
07:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What is up with the Virgin Islands? Always seems to be shaking on the EQ monitor.

The Anti Jenn
User ID: 20515218
United States
10/05/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What is up with the Virgin Islands? Always seems to be shaking on the EQ monitor.
Yes I tried googling it and didn't really see any current stories about it. Is there a volcano? Why is that spot having so many earthquake swarms but no one seems concerned? Im on the East Coast right on the marsh so YEAH I would be hit if a mega monster quake popped there (or anywhere in the Atlantic) Just wanted to see if anyone has some articles on it.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13093749
Canada
10/05/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What is up with the Virgin Islands? Always seems to be shaking on the EQ monitor.
Yes I tried googling it and didn't really see any current stories about it. Is there a volcano? Why is that spot having so many earthquake swarms but no one seems concerned? Im on the East Coast right on the marsh so YEAH I would be hit if a mega monster quake popped there (or anywhere in the Atlantic) Just wanted to see if anyone has some articles on it.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: The Anti Jenn 20515218

See a posible explanation at :

Thread: THAW events that just occurred and their Warnings of earth quakes and volcanos / THAW Proved by the US Navy !

But what I expect is the Gulf of Mexico to start showing signs ( dead wild life , oil slicks , etc, )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4697231
United States
10/05/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What is up with the Virgin Islands? Always seems to be shaking on the EQ monitor.
De rhum gots dem alls shakin' dey booties.
sandpiper

User ID: 5498610
United States
10/05/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped counting at 22 over the last two days. Seems like a lot to me too Jen.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19672960
United States
10/05/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's looking like the Caribbean Plate is getting crushed from all sides and is being pushed up under the North American plate.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It all lines up with that map. Even today's quake off Guatemala.

GLP