Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 690,244
Pageviews Today: 1,126,973Threads Today: 455Posts Today: 7,611
11:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama Campaign 'Shifting Strategy' After Debate, Going THE FULL ALINSKY Now!

PravdaDemocrat
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/05/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama Campaign 'Shifting Strategy' After Debate, Going THE FULL ALINSKY Now!
The obviously cooked unemployment numbers are just the beginning. The Obama campaign will now go THE FULL CHICAGO, in a desperate attempt to win.

The debate was TRULY A GAME CHANGER, as the polls just now coming in clearly show. For the first time, tens of millions of Americans finally got to see Mitt Romney free of the MSM filter, that has been painting him as a boob, a moron, or worse for the last 6 months.

No one does nasty and mean like a spoiled fag....
Romney will have to slap him around some more.

The Obama camp has realized their man can’t compete with Romney, so they are going to lie. Unfortunately, it won’t work. Obama is going to come off as the angry Affirmative Action hire.

As they said in 2000 during the Bush/Gore recounts, when asked why Leftists are so frantic when losing:

If a Republican loses, he usually just goes back to his job or business. If the Leftists aren't in government, they don't eat. Absent other people's money, they're worthless.

From White House Insider:
"Casting completely aside the Obama 2008 brand of a hopeful unifier, Obama’s operatives Thursday dived straight the jugular, working on multiple fronts to brand Romney a liar. The campaign, Obama aides made clear, would henceforth be conducted exclusively Chicago style.

In a vicious and personal assault rarely conducted at the highest level of U.S. politics, White House senior adviser David Plouffe repeatedly told reporters aboard Air Force One that Romney was “dishonest.” With the president of the United States in a cabin just a few steps away, his top adviser pushed out the new campaign theme that the man who had bested him in the debate Wednesday night is an untrustworthy scoundrel."

[link to www.whitehousedossier.com]
PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Campaign 'Shifting Strategy' After Debate, Going THE FULL ALINSKY Now!
bump
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/05/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Campaign 'Shifting Strategy' After Debate, Going THE FULL ALINSKY Now!
Love that "Full Alinsky" term as it does describe exactly what they are doing.

No holds barred and the truth be damned, KILL ROMNEY as they like to put it.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love that "Full Alinsky" term as it does describe exactly what they are doing.

No holds barred and the truth be damned, KILL ROMNEY as they like to put it.
 Quoting: Bluebird

I think some MSNBC nutball is gonna take a shot at Romney before this is all over. THE MEDIA MESSIAH IS IN DANGER!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20610884
Canada
10/05/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So they gonna whack Romney?
SaveUSa

User ID: 21010731
United States
10/05/2012 02:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
popcorn

It will be fun to watch as they implode and begin to feed upon themselves.

That phase has already begun, with many liberal critics increasingly throwing Jim Leherer under the bus - one even saying that he was "too old and too white" to be handling these debates. Adding insult to injury, the CEO of PBS wouldn't even come out to defend him.

Jim is an established liberal elite, and one of the cornerstones of the party's (original) foundation, so for them to begin feeding on him just tells me that they're in their dying throws.

Can't wait to see how much farther down the hole they dive...their gig is already up, and the American people finally see them for what they are - so anything further will only translate into how long (how many generations) it will take for them to regain any credibility if at all.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
JimBomB

User ID: 24995928
United States
10/05/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL

Last Edited by JimBomB on 10/05/2012 02:44 PM
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24978774
United States
10/05/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney's own campaign is saying he lied repeatedly.
That's pretty sad.

"Pre-existing conditions," huh?

norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24978774
United States
10/05/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Romney campaign quickly admits that Mitt told at least two baldfaced LIES in the debate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21747413
United States
10/05/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This divisive shit is getting so old...are we really still playing this left/right game?

Fucking stupid ass baby boomers (not all of you...but a lot)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23356020
United States
10/05/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This divisive shit is getting so old...are we really still playing this left/right game?

Fucking stupid ass baby boomers (not all of you...but a lot)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21747413

I agree. Fuck the two parties. They both work for the men behind the curtain.
Bluebird

United States
10/05/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Odebate:

Why didn't Obama confront Romney with all these imaginary lies if in fact they existed?

Because it's Obama's own propaganda that Romney said those things in the first place and Obama knows it full well.

Last Edited by Bluebird on 10/05/2012 02:56 PM
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 6788036
United States
10/05/2012 03:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
failure1
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24698914
United States
10/05/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
:failure1:
 Quoting: snark

rofl
Top Hat
Top Hat

User ID: 12993809
United States
10/05/2012 03:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just once I want to hear Obama call Mittens a Mutha-Fucka. I believe I might even switch my vote if that ever happened.
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 25021236
Sweden
10/05/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going FULL ALINSKY, is that going Openly Luciferian?
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
10/05/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ms. Spammer is obsessed with the massdebate.

Massdebates for the massdebaters.

another thread for the foxheads
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14117924
Netherlands
10/05/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The obviously cooked unemployment numbers are just the beginning. The Obama campaign will now go THE FULL CHICAGO, in a desperate attempt to win.

The debate was TRULY A GAME CHANGER, as the polls just now coming in clearly show. For the first time, tens of millions of Americans finally got to see Mitt Romney free of the MSM filter, that has been painting him as a boob, a moron, or worse for the last 6 months.

No one does nasty and mean like a spoiled fag....
Romney will have to slap him around some more.

The Obama camp has realized their man can’t compete with Romney, so they are going to lie. Unfortunately, it won’t work. Obama is going to come off as the angry Affirmative Action hire.

As they said in 2000 during the Bush/Gore recounts, when asked why Leftists are so frantic when losing:

If a Republican loses, he usually just goes back to his job or business. If the Leftists aren't in government, they don't eat. Absent other people's money, they're worthless.

From White House Insider:
"Casting completely aside the Obama 2008 brand of a hopeful unifier, Obama’s operatives Thursday dived straight the jugular, working on multiple fronts to brand Romney a liar. The campaign, Obama aides made clear, would henceforth be conducted exclusively Chicago style.

In a vicious and personal assault rarely conducted at the highest level of U.S. politics, White House senior adviser David Plouffe repeatedly told reporters aboard Air Force One that Romney was “dishonest.” With the president of the United States in a cabin just a few steps away, his top adviser pushed out the new campaign theme that the man who had bested him in the debate Wednesday night is an untrustworthy scoundrel."

[link to www.whitehousedossier.com]
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

Yaym.

As if it matters who is the President. They are both puppets.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/05/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Odebate:

Why didn't Obama confront Romney with all these imaginary lies if in fact they existed?

Because it's Obama's own propaganda that Romney said those things in the first place and Obama knows it full well.
 Quoting: Bluebird

ohyeah
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
JimBomB

User ID: 24995928
United States
10/05/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO

For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445528
United States
10/05/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday I read an article that said David Axelrod has been on the phone to MSM getting them to all "Get behind OBummer" in what ever and how ever they can do so..

Today I read that Diane Sawyer will be the first to interview him since the debate...

As far as I know, even though he kicked hinny, the only person to interview Mitt since then has been Hannity on Fox..I could be wrong, if I am please enlighten me..

Now, their dirty tricks get better, Drudge has on his front page a link to an article that states two upper level economists at the Bureau of Labor Statistics are big time donators to the OBummer campaign and the Democratic Party..

[link to freebeacon.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
10/05/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alynski, and Cloward_Piven................................never stopped.........poop
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1217160
United States
10/05/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
ah

This^
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
10/05/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
10/05/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the Liar in chief wants to call someone else a liar. That is rich. Takes one to know one I guess. I guess it boils down to which liar you want?

The one stinking up the White House with his flatulence for 4 years or a new one.... That is not roses we smell Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
10/05/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday I read an article that said David Axelrod has been on the phone to MSM getting them to all "Get behind OBummer" in what ever and how ever they can do so..

Today I read that Diane Sawyer will be the first to interview him since the debate...

As far as I know, even though he kicked hinny, the only person to interview Mitt since then has been Hannity on Fox..I could be wrong, if I am please enlighten me..

Now, their dirty tricks get better, Drudge has on his front page a link to an article that states two upper level economists at the Bureau of Labor Statistics are big time donators to the OBummer campaign and the Democratic Party..

[link to freebeacon.com]

Quoting: CuriosityCat1

LOL Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!
Bluebird

United States
10/05/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alynski, and Cloward_Piven................................never stopped.........poop
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282278

^^^Oh, THIS^^^^

Most Obama supporters don't even know what Cloward-Piven theory is even while they participate in it.

PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn

It will be fun to watch as they implode and begin to feed upon themselves.

That phase has already begun, with many liberal critics increasingly throwing Jim Leherer under the bus - one even saying that he was "too old and too white" to be handling these debates. Adding insult to injury, the CEO of PBS wouldn't even come out to defend him.

Jim is an established liberal elite, and one of the cornerstones of the party's (original) foundation, so for them to begin feeding on him just tells me that they're in their dying throws.

Can't wait to see how much farther down the hole they dive...their gig is already up, and the American people finally see them for what they are - so anything further will only translate into how long (how many generations) it will take for them to regain any credibility if at all.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

PBS CEO Paula Kerger is a BIG-TIME Obamabot, and life-long liberal activist.

Her BASE pay is $632,233, plus around $350,000 a year in "other considerations". SHE MAKES A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR, THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR...
PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ms. Spammer is obsessed with the massdebate.

Massdebates for the massdebaters.

another thread for the foxheads
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

Awww... Isn't that sweet?! Liberal got his butthurt.

Did they teach you that rhyme in Jr High today?
Bluebird

United States
10/05/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going FULL ALINSKY, is that going Openly Luciferian?
 Quoting: -GLP-Christian-

Even worse!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23597994
United States
10/05/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO

Quoting: JimBomB

Paul Ryan will have an opportunity to pick this apart during the VP debate. Biden lies so convincingly and sincerely, he must have gone to liar school with Elizabeth Warren.

I think VP debates are often about the top of the ticket, which makes sense.

GLP