Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,281 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 917,483
Pageviews Today: 1,529,298Threads Today: 625Posts Today: 10,902
03:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The only way Obama and the Antichrist System will be brought down is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
10/05/2012 02:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The only way Obama and the Antichrist System will be brought down is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.
You cannot fight the Antichrist and his System without the POWER of GOD ALMIGHTY and the Holy Spirit of Christ..

If you try to fight on your own, you will lose...

Satan and the Demons have much more Power than GODLESS NATIONS and People....They will overtake you with evil power in a New York Minute...

It is CHRIST who stops them dead in their tracks with the FIRE OF HIS BREATH shrouded in the TRUTH and GLORY OF GOD...

WE ARE NOT FIGHTING A POLITICAL BATTLE, NOR A DEMOCRAT VS> REPUBLICAN BATTLE..

WE ARE FIGHTING A SPIRITUAL BATTLE..TAKING THE EARTH AWAY FROM SATAN AND BRINGING THE KINGDOM OF GOD DOWN TO EARTH...

Satan is the FATHER OF LIES....

Scripture tells us who belongs to the FATHER OF LIES.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

JESUS CHRIST TOLD US THAT IN THE FINAL DAYS THERE WOULD BE NUMEROUS FALSE PROPHETS COMING AS INNOCENT SHEEP, BUT INSIDE THEY ARE RAVENOUS WOLVES!

YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THEM BY THE FRUIT THEY PRODUCE!

Anyone in Political Office who endorses:
1. Abortion
2. Gay Marriage
3. Infringing on Religious Freedom
4. Demanding you give more to Ceasar than GOD
5. Taking away your GOD given rights

BELONG TO THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL...THAT IS THE FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNIZE....

The Church is waking from it's SLUMBER! They are ready to FIGHT!
NOT WITH SWORDS AND MAN MADE WEAPONS!

BUT WITH THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!

****THE WORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD****

GOD's PEOPLE WILL RISE UP! and COMMAND THE EVIL SPIRITS AND say:

GET BEHIND ME SATAN!!!

MATTHEW 16:23

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

1st Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: The only way Obama and the Antichrist System will be brought down is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.
bump

In christ alone - I worship...

[link to www.youtube.com]
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/05/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The only way Obama and the Antichrist System will be brought down is the WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.
Yes. The LIVING God. The one you can observe in a pattern called the flower of life everywhere in reality. You can observe this pattern by watching the grass grow. Grass is alive.

Not a dead god in a book.
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24952600
Hong Kong
10/05/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have not seen this thread before....thanks for bringing in some fresh air to the ongoing political debate.
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yes. The LIVING God. The one you can observe in a pattern called the flower of life everywhere in reality. You can observe this pattern by watching the grass grow. Grass is alive.

Quoting: flashlight

The GRASS is not going to bring down the Antichrist and his System.....
Susie

flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: christian

Talk about missing the point.

overcap
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Have not seen this thread before....thanks for bringing in some fresh air to the ongoing political debate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24952600

Praise be to GOD!

hfhf
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24276364
United States
10/05/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
No need for the AC if you cease to worship Jesus instead of His Father, Christians.
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

overcap

YOU CANNOT FIGHT THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST!

Matthew 8:16 When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.

Mark 1:32 That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed.

Mark 1:34 and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was.

Luke 4:35 "Be quiet!" Jesus said sternly. "Come out of him!" Then the demon threw the man down before them all and came out without injuring him.

Luke 4:39 So he bent over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. She got up at once and began to wait on them.
Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24952600
Hong Kong
10/05/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Praise be to GOD!

hfhf

That was sarcasm.....sigh.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look to Tibet for inspiration. The empire would be brought down that way.
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

Praise be to GOD!

hfhf

That was sarcasm.....sigh.

Well I took the good from it...:)
Susie

flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

overcap

Matthew 8:16 When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.

Mark 1:32 That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed.

Mark 1:34 and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was.

Luke 4:35 "Be quiet!" Jesus said sternly. "Come out of him!" Then the demon threw the man down before them all and came out without injuring him.

Luke 4:39 So he bent over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. She got up at once and began to wait on them.

WOW. I should not have engaged this over-zealous religitard.

bushfing
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

How is Tibet Inspiration going to get rid of Satan and his Demons??

In other words people who:

Murder
Lies
Rape and Pillage
Steal
Covet
Sexual Perverts

Just to name a few...Is Tibert Inspiration going to rid the human psyche of all these problems????
Susie

flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

How is Tibet Inspiration going to get rid of Satan and his Demons??

In other words people who:

Murder
Lies
Rape and Pillage
Steal
Covet
Sexual Perverts

Just to name a few...Is Tibert Inspiration going to rid the human psyche of all these problems????

China tries but can't rule Tibet. Look, I appreciate your question, but I just can't engage you.

Sorry.
christian  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post

overcap

WOW. I should not have engaged this over-zealous religitard.

bushfing

GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY THE LIGHT.....
Susie

flashlight

United States
Report Abusive Post

Guess so.
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

Guess so.

Just remember what goes around comes around my friend....
Susie

flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Guess so.

What the hell are you talking about? I was trying to explain to you that there's a pattern all around us that is in harmony with nature and all of the reality that you observe. The empire goes against this harmony.

Tibetan spirituality is unconquerable. They recognize this harmony. That spirituality is your true answer, not some dead god in a book.

Get a grip already.
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

Guess so.

What the hell are you talking about? I was trying to explain to you that there's a pattern all around us that is in harmony with nature and all of the reality that you observe. The empire goes against this harmony.

Tibetan spirituality is unconquerable. They recognize this harmony. That spirituality is your true answer, not some dead god in a book.

Get a grip already.

Harmony is useless without *TRUTH*

What TRUTH are you ascribing to, that will ride the WORLD of ALL EVIL, and BRING THE TRUTH OF GOD TO THE PLANET???

WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE????

Last Edited by christian on 10/05/2012 03:11 PM
Susie

sandpiper

User ID: 5498610
United States
10/05/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Guess so.

Get a grip already.

My GOD is not dead.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Why did I even start? You just go on your merry way with your fairy tales.
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

You started out with a LIE and that is why you quit.

GOD's TRUTH always knocks down a lie in a heartbeat...

Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
THE CHURCH IS WAKING UP FROM SLUMBER!!

Thread: This Sunday 1,500 MINISTERS TO PREACH ON POLITICS. Movement challenges IRS ban on naming names from pulpit
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Please Pin this thread...

I would appreciate it...

hf
Susie

flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

No I quit because trying to send you a message is like talking to a wall. You're impossibly lost.
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

No I quit because trying to send you a message is like talking to a wall. You're impossibly lost.

This thread was not about sending messages...

This is about the TRUTH of GOD...

Your message holds no water agaisnt GOD's truth...

However if you just want to send nice messages to say

Have a GOOD DAY...that is nice...

Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1262588
United States
10/05/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
my christian friend you will be shocked at whats going to transpire here in the near future.

the judea christian religion is the AC you speaks of. the false prophet is the christian religion.

mark my words. when you see what happens to the judea christian religion. it will be clear that the many false prophets are jews, christians and muslims

this is simple, but yet no one can understand it.

the dragon is......judaism

the beast is.......the world government

the 7th head of the beast is.....israel the nation

the false prophet is.... the jewish/arab based religions
of the world

the whore of babylon is religion, and its associated with the beast which is government
2 Words: Suck It!
User ID: 1127694
United States
10/05/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, just stay on your knees, pussy, & suck this dick while you're down there! You're so scared of Obama it's pouring off of you like flop sweat!
flashlight

United States
10/05/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

This thread was not about sending messages...

This is about the TRUTH of GOD...

Your message holds no water agaisnt GOD's truth...

However if you just want to send nice messages to say

Have a GOOD DAY...that is nice...

No I think I will send you a message that might break through your impossibly thick skull:

stfu

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/05/2012 03:25 PM
christian  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
my christian friend you will be shocked at whats going to transpire here in the near future.

the judea christian religion is the AC you speaks of. the false prophet is the christian religion.

mark my words. when you see what happens to the judea christian religion. it will be clear that the many false prophets are jews, christians and muslims

this is simple, but yet no one can understand it.

the dragon is......judaism

the beast is.......the world government

the 7th head of the beast is.....israel the nation

the false prophet is.... the jewish/arab based religions
of the world

the whore of babylon is religion, and its associated with the beast which is government
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1262588

Not sure I follow you..

What is the religion of Judea Christian???
Susie

GLP