Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 934 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 205,651
Pageviews Today: 337,889Threads Today: 108Posts Today: 2,051
04:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I KNOW MY GALACTIC FAMILY IS HERE. DO YOU?

Orange
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19897593
Canada
10/05/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I KNOW MY GALACTIC FAMILY IS HERE. DO YOU?

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by Orange on 10/05/2012 03:37 PM
Those who seek God seek everything, those who find God find everything.
Orange  (OP)

Canada
10/05/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I KNOW MY GALACTIC FAMILY IS HERE. DO YOU?
A Message from Mira from the Pleiadian High Council (now working with the Earth Council)
Through Valerie Donner October 2, 2012
Greetings, I am Mira. I salute you from the Earth Council and from all of us who have your welfare at heart. We have a 100% of our focus on you. What is occurring on the Earth right now is monumental. Whether it is your oceans, the core of the Earth, your ecosystems, weather, drought, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes, all are contributing to the realignment and balancing of the Earth’s energies.
Some of these energies are impacting your personal lives in the form of relationships, finances and personal transformation. It adds up to change in the grandest sense. Many are having trouble adjusting and adapting to these major forces. The currents run strong across the planet. Everyone feels it in one way or the other. It is not making for business as usual.
You have political upheaval and economic upheaval in some pivotal places. Bear in mind this is contributing to the making of a new way of being on the Earth. As sad as it can be to see the old slip away it is important to remember to welcome the new into your hearts. How do you know that it won’t be better? It could be a lot better.
We observe how much humans like to hang on to the past, even if it is a painful one. The familiar seems safer for some reason that we find unusual. In the Pleiades there is no such hanging on. We are present for each part of the now moment. This brings us peace. Most humans have yet to learn this presence but through some of these situations in which you find yourselves you are marking the way for further understanding of this way of being.
You are making inroads as you strive to create a new balance where ever you can. It is love that makes this possible for if you remember some of the sayings of your spiritual teachers, With love all things are possible. It is with a loving heart and accepting attitude that you can build the bridge from the past to this now moment.
All of creation is focusing on the Earth. There are millions of space ships surrounding you waiting until the appropriate divine time to make themselves known. We only want what is best for you. What happens on the Earth affects all of creation. We are not allowed to force our will upon you or any other planetary systems. We work together for the common good.
In the remainder of your earthly year 2012 you will find blessings and miracles everywhere. This is part of your ability to manifest and create your new future. Look for the gifts in everything and know that everything is an opportunity to welcome in the Light, brighter future.
I am Mira.
AwakenedDude

User ID: 6598408
United States
10/05/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on! You must have read my mind. Disclosure is about upon us, yet folks can't seem to connect dots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25015607
United States
10/05/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had one of those Gactic families move in next door last year. We shot em with a grenade launcher and buried them in the garden.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963968
United States
10/05/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to uenc2012.blogspot.com]
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
10/05/2012 03:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
GACK!!!
Pickle Suprise!
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 10844865
United States
10/05/2012 03:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
putin
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22765715
Canada
10/05/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had one of those Gactic families move in next door last year. We shot em with a grenade launcher and buried them in the garden.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25015607

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25019815
Turkey
10/05/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone must stop these gactic families to have children.
Orange  (OP)

Canada
10/05/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25019815

...Farmer claims he had sex with alien

A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien.

She was three metres tall, had 12 fingers and braided leg hair - and she wanted to make love with him, Meng Zhaoguo said.

So the farmer from Heilongjiang and the robust extra-terrestrial seductress had intimate moments - while levitating - for about 40 minutes, claims Meng, who is the protagonist of what is perhaps China's best-known alien abduction report.

Meng says he was working outside in Heilongjiang's Wuchang in 1994, when he saw a metallic shimmering on a mountainside. He went to investigate, believing it was likely a downed helicopter, when he blacked out.

When he came to, he was confused and unable to communicate with other people. He had also developed an extreme fear of anything made of iron.

Later that night, the female humanoid visited him, he says...

[link to www.asiaone.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25019815
Turkey
10/05/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25019815

...Farmer claims he had sex with alien

A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien.

She was three metres tall, had 12 fingers and braided leg hair - and she wanted to make love with him, Meng Zhaoguo said.

So the farmer from Heilongjiang and the robust extra-terrestrial seductress had intimate moments - while levitating - for about 40 minutes, claims Meng, who is the protagonist of what is perhaps China's best-known alien abduction report.

Meng says he was working outside in Heilongjiang's Wuchang in 1994, when he saw a metallic shimmering on a mountainside. He went to investigate, believing it was likely a downed helicopter, when he blacked out.

When he came to, he was confused and unable to communicate with other people. He had also developed an extreme fear of anything made of iron.

Later that night, the female humanoid visited him, he says...

[link to www.asiaone.com]
 Quoting: Orange

And quickly please....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9257361
United States
10/05/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
la
Orange  (OP)

Canada
10/05/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
la
 Quoting: Marco Israel

It was a typo error.
Orange  (OP)

Canada
10/05/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

LAURA?

GLP