Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 545,886
Pageviews Today: 909,470Threads Today: 308Posts Today: 5,395
10:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GLP now changed to Political LoveFest for Republicans/Romney? If so I'm outta here

For REal
User ID: 19062994
United States
10/05/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GLP now changed to Political LoveFest for Republicans/Romney? If so I'm outta here
Used to be you came here to see the latest news/conspiracy issues. But lately, most of the pinned threads are bashing Obama and praising Romney. Lets face it, we already know the political leanings of the forum moderators.
Is this still a conspiracy site or is it a podium for praising Republicans?
I really don't want to have to weed through tons of propaganda from ANYONE. There are other sites I can take my browser to.
Any other opinions about this? Am I the only one getting sick of having to weed through this shit constantly?

I mean some of it is fine and promotes discussion but this is over the top and overindulgence. putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24978774
United States
10/05/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLP now changed to Political LoveFest for Republicans/Romney? If so I'm outta here
It's pretty disgusting to me, too.
On the other hand, I'm interested in politics so I engage in the debate from the left.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25019664
United States
10/05/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GLP now changed to Political LoveFest for Republicans/Romney? If so I'm outta here
People are happy that Obama finally got tested after all this time.
It was a much deserved FAIL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
10/05/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's just the bushtards wearing different clothes

they still smell bad
Goodmen
User ID: 16778386
United States
10/05/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed this as well.

Very disheartening. From someone who sees the Bullshit from BOTH sides of the Isle and knows we are fucked either way I am astounded by the "Romney is gunna save us" attitude.

History repeating itself again and very few learn anything at all.

It will happen again in another 4 years. =(
Laughs Last!
User ID: 1127694
United States
10/05/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
S'alright! They'll be weeping come Nov. 5th!
Herman The Kid

User ID: 17951882
United States
10/05/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed this as well.

Very disheartening. From someone who sees the Bullshit from BOTH sides of the Isle and knows we are fucked either way I am astounded by the "Romney is gunna save us" attitude.

History repeating itself again and very few learn anything at all.

It will happen again in another 4 years. =(
 Quoting: Goodmen 16778386

I have not got that. I think it is truly more of a "ANYONE besides Obama" kind of thing. Either way, I am sure you are right that it is cyclical, as there is nothing new under the sun.
You m-m-m-muh-make me HAAA-PEEE.

Psalm 34:14 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13093749
Canada
10/05/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Used to be you came here to see the latest news/conspiracy issues. But lately, most of the pinned threads are bashing Obama and praising Romney. Lets face it, we already know the political leanings of the forum moderators.
Is this still a conspiracy site or is it a podium for praising Republicans?
I really don't want to have to weed through tons of propaganda from ANYONE. There are other sites I can take my browser to.
Any other opinions about this? Am I the only one getting sick of having to weed through this shit constantly?

I mean some of it is fine and promotes discussion but this is over the top and overindulgence.

Quoting: For REal 19062994

If you would own a Forum I bet ( but not sure ) that you too may try to bring your point of view on Strong .

However , look at the Bright side : this way we can find out with Whom we are dealing :) ... and their IQ :0 :)

Solutions ? See them in The Recipe for a Nation , future shocking , link in my sig below .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334880
United States
10/05/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
See ya... dont let the door hit you in the ass

GLP