Herman The Kid
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 17951882
United States
10/05/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
9/11 Memorial Site Guard FIRED for Exposing Security Flaws
"As facilities director, Thomas Cancelliere alerted his bosses that the water in the memorial's signature fountains carried illness-causing bacteria, the exit gates were too narrow and could hinder an evacuation, and there were no security checks at a public parking garage directly below the off-site room where the memorial's millions of visitors are screened, the lawsuit said."

[link to www.usatoday.com]

Last Edited by Herman The Kid on 10/05/2012 04:46 PM
You m-m-m-muh-make me HAAA-PEEE.

Psalm 34:14 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
10/05/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 9/11 Memorial Site Guard FIRED for Exposing Security Flaws
Sounds like valid points to me. I guess he wasn't a team player or some such nonsense -- gotta get rid of him.

I recently had a similar experience in my church, of all places, for pointing out some non-Christ-like behavior. Play our game or be gone, was the end result (after a few years of manipulation, gossip, spiritual abuse, etc...).

Oops... I don't mean to change the subject, just pointing out that this is a universal problem. People in power, no matter how noble their intentions, are going to use their power to keep their sense of peace. No naysayers allowed.
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."

GLP