John Titor About Jesus

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/06/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Titor About Jesus
I'm sorry, ain't the Japs the people who ruthlessly raped and murdered the people of China and Nanking, and bombed Pearl Harbor and sent our POWs on death marches???

Dirty fuckers.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924823

I'm an American. You're a moron.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25034621

Yes, in your mind. I guess that counts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24358110
United States
10/06/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is John Titor.
Jesus was invented in 325.
Apollonius of Tyana is the historical person that serves as the basis for both Saint Paul and fictional Jesus.

Throw stories of Simon the Magician, Yeshu of the Babylonian Talmud, and Josephus Flavius in the Jesus saga and you get the fictional Jesus of the bible.

You ask me when Jesus comes back? He doesn't.

And Apollonius/Jesus is not God. Apollonius was a prophet of God.

and you are full of shit. Jesus lived, his name was Immanuel and the stupid Paul/Saul existed too.

Immanuel is very back. now grow the fuck up. You can read it here:

[link to www.freewebs.com] Then go to PHoenix Journal #2 and educate yourself.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25034621
Japan
10/06/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a white guy from the U.S. working in
Japan. Insulting the Japanese does not affect me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25034621
Japan
10/06/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need to grow up. Jesus never existed. He was invented in 325.
Aronious
User ID: 25057949
Australia
10/06/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is John Titor.
Apollonius of Tyana is the historical person that serves as the basis for both Saint Paul and fictional Jesus.

Throw stories of Simon the Magician, Yeshu of the Babylonian Talmud, and Josephus Flavius in the Jesus saga and you get the fictional Jesus of the bible.

its really aronious peronious tyana..... which is basically APT, or AT

obviously you have no idea of whats currently happening.... haha, some people have a hard time remembering who they are.....
nemesis
User ID: 25057949
Australia
10/06/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry, ain't the Japs the people who ruthlessly raped and murdered the people of China and Nanking, and bombed Pearl Harbor and sent our POWs on death marches???

Dirty fuckers.

I'm an American. You're a moron.

Yes, in your mind. I guess that counts.

actually.... the usa bombed pearl harbour, they just used japan to do it.... They had control of Japan ages before..... god.... read between the lines!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need to grow up. Jesus never existed. He was invented in 325.

no you need to grow up, I provided a linky, make use of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25059750
Australia
10/06/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who is John Titor?

Why do people continue to listen to someone with an agenda?

Just because someone has a book or website or radio show ; does this make them

an authority?

No

Who cares what he says.

He will be surprise one day

This is what I say
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23487446

I have my theories why people don't believe that Bible is a history book of fact and truth.

Look, the bottom line is that people like this are always going to say and do what they want. All the proof you present to them does not matter if they do not want to believe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
the bible is fucked up. some truth in it and a misunderstood history of one small people. everyones holy books are just as valid for them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25059750
Australia
10/06/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let me tell you some details about Christianity in the near future.

Christians are
Gnostic -- that means we collectively decide who the ideal Christian should be and try to follow it and project it onto an imperfect man named Apollonius/Jesus who is our prophet not god.
Pagan -- Christians celebrate Halloween/Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter -- all Pagan holidays. Nature is divine.
Christian church and culture is stronger than the bible.
The Bible is full of errors and contradictions.
Christians try to champion good will, charity, medicine and science.
Vastly different from the Christianity of 2012.

OP I'm interested about what you have to say about Christians celebrating "pagan" holidays like Halloween etc..can you elaborate?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23442394
United States
10/06/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you so determined to discredit Jesus?

If Jesus is a made up fairy tale like you say then it doesn't matter one way or the other.

But if Jesus was a real person who did do what is written about in our Bibles then you have a big problem.

Seems like you have no upside but a big downside. Good luck. LMAO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25071294
Japan
10/06/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me tell you some details about Christianity in the near future.

Christians are
Gnostic -- that means we collectively decide who the ideal Christian should be and try to follow it and project it onto an imperfect man named Apollonius/Jesus who is our prophet not god.
Pagan -- Christians celebrate Halloween/Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter -- all Pagan holidays. Nature is divine.
Christian church and culture is stronger than the bible.
The Bible is full of errors and contradictions.
Christians try to champion good will, charity, medicine and science.
Vastly different from the Christianity of 2012.

OP I'm interested about what you have to say about Christians celebrating "pagan" holidays like Halloween etc..can you elaborate?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25059750

It's a return to our Western European heritage while at the same time acknowledging the benefits of a unified Roman religion.
It is an acceptance of Pagan gods while not denying Apollonius/Jesus' influence on the betterment of people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25071294
Japan
10/06/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

If Jesus is a made up fairy tale like you say then it doesn't matter one way or the other.

But if Jesus was a real person who did do what is written about in our Bibles then you have a big problem.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23442394

Because belief in this fictional Jesus is destroying the U.S. That people who are gullible enough to believe in Jesus are the idiots destroy the world and kill most of us.

How do I know the Jesus of the Bible is not real? I have seen 70 a.d. with my own eyes. You are worshiping the Flavian family. You worship Caesar.

We hate kings, lords and masters in the future. No man is god.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23442394
United States
10/06/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23442394

Because belief in this fictional Jesus is destroying the U.S. That people who are gullible enough to believe in Jesus are the idiots destroy the world and kill most of us.

How do I know the Jesus of the Bible is not real? I have seen 70 a.d. with my own eyes. You are worshiping the Flavian family. You worship Caesar.

We hate kings, lords and masters in the future. No man is god.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25071294

Huh 70 a.d. you say? Yeah you didn't go back in time enough, no wonder you're confused. But because you have a time machine it shouldn't be any trouble for you to go back again and this time try to get it right. Visit Palestine circa 30-33 A.D. you'll see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
In 70 AD Jesus was living as Stl Issa in Kashmir and had married and birthed some kids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
10/06/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is John Titor.

John Titor is a jewish freemason who sold himself and is or was very high up on jacob's ladder. Look how many people he got to deny that Jesus Christ was God by inventing this fake jewish jesus,"son the Lord". Haha what a chump. You guys don't put limitations and underestimate Our Lady. She kicks ass everytime.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25076913
United States
10/06/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is John Titor.

This is the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25059657
Norway
10/06/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking honestly inside of your self, you know that he has to be the real God incarnate. No one can heal themselves from their evil inside. Why we don't want to believe in Jesus, is because the truth sucks. We want to believe that we are our own masters. But that is for our own doom. We can do nothing with the inner evil thoughts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25065366
Croatia
10/06/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
We live in 21st century now so any kind of discussion about Jesus is pure irrational.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25111785
Japan
10/07/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paul existed. I never said he didn't. The Jesus of the Bible is partly Paul's story. But it is a Roman fan fiction story.

In 325, Hesus was the most popular Gaulish god and Krishna was the most popular Indian god. End of story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3711900
Canada
10/07/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it is true he was an invention.

However so many have come to

believe in him he

does now exist!

We are the

Creators!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1140109

On the astral - yes...

Upon physical death, many people will gravitate towards their belief system...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
10/07/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Titor says Jesus was made up? tounge
Top Hat

User ID: 23326940
United States
10/07/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
With all the modern technologies we have today, we can't even prove who a sitting president is or if he too might be a fabrication. I don't believe one may definitely prove one way or another that your claims are correct or false. Therefore, it's a circular argument that is unnecessary except to persuade a gullible audience or as an exercise in futility.
Neo
User ID: 24247817
United States
10/07/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Jesus did exist because of the Buddhist records at Srinigar India. They also have the grave of St.Thomas and Jesus (Issa) there. It is ridiculous to think that Jesus can float on water and walk through walls but the masses need something that gives them hope when nothing else will. Jesus studied Buddhism, which is why he was so smart. He was dumb to think that he could wake up the Jews or the Masses by encouraging them to seek the opposite of religion, which of course, is truth. Jesus would have hated to know that a religion was created around him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25161840
Japan
10/07/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Jesus did exist because of the Buddhist records at Srinigar India. They also have the grave of St.Thomas and Jesus (Issa) there. It is ridiculous to think that Jesus can float on water and walk through walls but the masses need something that gives them hope when nothing else will. Jesus studied Buddhism, which is why he was so smart. He was dumb to think that he could wake up the Jews or the Masses by encouraging them to seek the opposite of religion, which of course, is truth. Jesus would have hated to know that a religion was created around him.
 Quoting: Neo 24247817

Don't just make stuff up. If you're really interested in Jesus and the church then read about its actual history. Read rejected books of the Bible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25211809
Japan
10/08/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am often asked by the people of this time period why I won't let Christians have their little lie and crutch. It's because non-critical thinking people who make decisions from the heart end up voting for people who completely take advantage of gullible Christians. Now that would be O.K. if those politicians hurt just Christians. It isn't O.K. Because these politicians hurt us all. Why is a Creationist serving on the Science committee? The guy isn't a qualified scientist! I want to see all of you who support science, raise some hell.
Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
10/08/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
We aren't all scientists, we didn't discover ununtrium...

GLP