See you Later

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24962474
United States
10/06/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
See you Later
I found this website by my husband's favorite list.

My name is Susan and i want him to see this because i want a divorice.

When i first met him 10 years ago he was in shape and healthy, now hes a fatty and chain smokes allday. I'm so sick of him.

I'm a hot woman and i want to get licked, fingered and play with another girl tonight, we are going to have sex and im officially a lesbian.

I finally feel free from being with this fatty. all he wants to do is go to a bar with friends and never invites me.

im going to party tonight and show this fatty his divorice paper, go to court and collect my 1 million out of his 2 million.
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/06/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: See you Later

When i first met him 10 years ago he was in shape and healthy, now hes a fatty and chain smokes allday. I'm so sick of him.

I'm a hot woman and i want to get licked, fingered and play with another girl tonight, we are going to have sex and im officially a lesbian.

I finally feel free from being with this fatty. all he wants to do is go to a bar with friends and never invites me.

im going to party tonight and show this fatty his divorice paper, go to court and collect my 1 million out of his 2 million.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24962474

BERNARD
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
FubarMan

User ID: 20621002
United States
10/06/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Forty-year old fat, male troll...trollplaying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25059617
Canada
10/06/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fag
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/06/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

BERNARD
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

LOL. Perhaps, but this doesn't quite seem like his style. It's too consistent.
I am a disciple of my mind.
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

BERNARD
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

LOL. Perhaps, but this doesn't quite seem like his style. It's too consistent.
 Quoting: flashlight

Maybe.. same "i" problem
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25073752
United States
10/06/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
So do it.

TMI and we don't carebyekitty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23672607
United States
10/06/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

sidewaysbananasexohnoslaphimdumbass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25073689
Netherlands
10/06/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think not ..

GLP