Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 941 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 289,541
Pageviews Today: 440,362Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 2,265
05:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bahahahaha, here's the long awaited excuse for the 3DD NOT happening!

AlphaRecon
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 15398818
United States
10/06/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bahahahaha, here's the long awaited excuse for the 3DD NOT happening!
Taken from AH...(keep in mind Candace continued to say and to believe that the sun was dimming! Being Mindful was as well. And that there was a HUGE spacecraft in position to eclipse the sun and it was slowly moving into place and materializing. norespect)

But don't worry "dear ones" the time is "soon", it's on the way!! This next time they say something will happen, it will...really, just continue waiting. They fixed the blown gasket on the spacecraft and changed the oil so they should be good to go! lolatubad_smellyangrynutpick

[link to abundanthope.net]

"
AH MEMBER WRITINGS : CANDACE Last Updated: Oct 6, 2012 - 5:25:29 AM

I don't know why no update......
By Candace/Johan/CM
Oct 6, 2012 - 11:12:58 PM

Email this article
Printer friendly page
Well, evening meditation was in line with the usual. First I Connected with my Heart, Soul and Mind with ALL meditators in Group and Individual, send Love and Light, Indigo, Golden and Pink Light, carried out the full visual and then the entire directive.

CMAton was suggesting me to start this evening with asking my HS to help interpreting this spiritual visual/riddle and then He put me to task fully in the direction of Mother Earth. Some brief personal talk followed and the last part was sharing the following visual :

A boat was taking off to see dolphins and whales. Most people on board, although having paid for the trip, expected nothing much, actually choose this particular activity more to be out on the water for the day, away from the busy beach and hotel. There was no dolphins nor whales to see and after much justification or possible reasons, the boat returned to the shore.

Another smaller boat was taking the same purposed trip, but only one family with 5 children who were thrilled to finally see dolphins and whales with their own eyes, instead of on TV. They had the camera's ready, were full positive anticipation and talked about how they would share the pictures with friends to prove they really had seen or met those graceful sea animals themselves. Not even reaching their destination, some dolphins and whales swam under the boat and after joining the boat near the surface on both sides, much to the thrill of those children, it was decided to go no further and enjoy the special company right there. Some fish were throw to them, some pictures were taken, it was a blast for the entire elated family for the good outcome of it that day.

The first boat harbored people with an attitude, not even anticipating they would see the animals. The second one harbored people with gratitude, fully ready to meet the animals, full of anticipation, camera's ready, making plans what to do with the pictures already.

Not saying the first group messed it up, but they surely did not contribute nor co-create the encounter.

The second group absolutely contributed and co-created as much as possible and booked the good results. As every cause has its effect and every effect has it's cause, there are no accidents nor coincidences. The dolphins and whales were INSTINCTMATICALLY drawn to be there, so something must have made a difference for the two different boats.

CMAton made the comparison with waiting for the 3DD's, where one group would waiting and waiting untill it happens or getting extremely frustrated in the process ... not even believing nor knowing it from own hearing or Inspiration so actually not really anticipating, merely passively WAITING untill it manifests.

The other group would continue to make their lives interesting, DOING THINGS, Learning, planning for after the 3 DD's, already thinking about their role or skills that would best fit to BE OF DIVINE SERVICE or develop more realistic Mission Statements AND BE SURPRISED WHEN IT FINALLY HAPPENS ...

The first group would not have messed it up, but they surely would not contribute nor co-create the event ( although in the hands of CMAton anyways )

The second group would have contributed and co-created as much as possible AND THAT IS STILL ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR BEING HERE and continue until it manifests.

That was it.

Love and Light,
Johan"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22613968
Canada
10/06/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bahahahaha, here's the long awaited excuse for the 3DD NOT happening!
What I got from that was...it isn't our fault that it isn't happening because we didn't believe or were frustrated, but wait, it actually is.

P.S. Still sunny.
AlphaRecon  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I got from that was...it isn't our fault that it isn't happening because we didn't believe or were frustrated, but wait, it actually is.

P.S. Still sunny.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22613968

Yep, sunny and hot. But it's okay...just look at the sun with your bare eyes, Candace says it's okay! LOL
FubarMan

User ID: 20621002
United States
10/06/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

P.S. Still sunny.

Yep, sunny and hot. But it's okay...just look at the sun with your bare eyes, Candace says it's okay! LOL
 Quoting: AlphaRecon

The woman is spiritually sick and psychologically deluded. She has not been well for quite some time.
AlphaRecon  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

P.S. Still sunny.

The woman is spiritually sick and psychologically deluded. She has not been well for quite some time.
 Quoting: FubarMan

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24358110
United States
10/06/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
heres the rest:

I don't know WHY we are not being updated. I myself have asked for a conscious hint at the protocol going on. NO DICE. I can only go by the FACT the sun has been signficantly dimmed and more since the PDF file we posted. Ohters have noticed and even on forums there is not alked much of sun dimming but there is of sky color change, blanched with moon seeming duller. I can sun gaze all i want with just pair of sunglasses on noon which is a HUGE change, and its not as bright out there at any time of day. It's more than fall.....and way too dark yesterday from the cloud cover. -C Johan story inside.

OK, CM has just asked, why is an update needed, you have been given all you need to prepare and more than enough time to do so!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

P.S. Still sunny.

Quoting: FubarMan

You all can shut up now. I AM FINE and so are my 20+ team members too.
AlphaRecon  (OP)

United States
10/07/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
heres the rest:

I don't know WHY we are not being updated. I myself have asked for a conscious hint at the protocol going on. NO DICE. I can only go by the FACT the sun has been signficantly dimmed and more since the PDF file we posted. Ohters have noticed and even on forums there is not alked much of sun dimming but there is of sky color change, blanched with moon seeming duller. I can sun gaze all i want with just pair of sunglasses on noon which is a HUGE change, and its not as bright out there at any time of day. It's more than fall.....and way too dark yesterday from the cloud cover. -C Johan story inside.

OK, CM has just asked, why is an update needed, you have been given all you need to prepare and more than enough time to do so!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24358110

The sun is NOT dimming, I guess out here in California, there are a whole set of different rules that apply. So what was the hold up with the excuse this time, seems like it took a little longer than usual to spit that one out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I you have NOT put the effort into study, you cannot say. I know people in California who have noticed. You are the one being blind OP. I can view the sun at high noon without eye protection but I do not gaze it then without protection. I can gaze it then as much as I desire with one pair of medium sunglasses. I couldn't gaze it before it dimmed thru 3 layers of eye protection. I could get the disk to focus which caused such great discomfort I didn't proceed further and its NOT as bright generally either, less contrast between the shadows and sun on the grass and pavement. You didn't do your work, you don't know so you can shut up thankyou.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you have NOT put the effort into study, you cannot say. I know people in California who have noticed. You are the one being blind OP. I can view the sun at high noon without eye protection but I do not gaze it then without protection. I can gaze it then as much as I desire with one pair of medium sunglasses. I couldn't gaze it before it dimmed thru 3 layers of eye protection. I could get the disk to focus which caused such great discomfort I didn't proceed further. ITS NOT as bright generally either, less contrast between the shadows and sun on the grass and pavement. You didn't do your work, you don't know so you can shut up thankyou. there is even a yellowish cast to the ground, houses etc. around here

correcting typos
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clarification of Energy process.
By CM thru Adam
Oct 7, 2012 - 12:03:30 PM

CM Aton: Yes. Good evening, Adam.

Light workers are clamoring for an “update.” I am here to tell you that the new phase of The Project, as you think of it, is already underway. There is a lack of understanding about what is happening and that is regrettable.

The energy bombarding your world has changed permanently and that is an important step. This energy will clear the way for important and dramatic changes that must occur. There will soon be a tipping point that will allow physical manifestations that will be recognizable and unmistakable.

This process has begun. We are not waiting for concessions or any sort of actions from the dark ones. We are moving over them. They have ceased to matter.

Let it be known that we are in the beginning of The Harvest phase right now. The true natures of all people will be revealed to themselves and to Us and The Sorting will begin. Each will know instinctively his or her place and path and will move in that direction without fail. It cannot be otherwise.

Some of you have begun to notice the beginnings of this. Continue to watch and clarity will follow.

That is all for now.

[link to abundanthope.net]

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in any way and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22991422
United States
10/07/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
By CM thru Adam

Light workers are clamoring for an “update.” I am here to tell you that the new phase of The Project, as you think of it, is already underway. There is a lack of understanding about what is happening and that is regrettable.

The energy bombarding your world has changed permanently and that is an important step. This energy will clear the way for important and dramatic changes that must occur. There will soon be a tipping point that will allow physical manifestations that will be recognizable and unmistakable.

Some of you have begun to notice the beginnings of this. Continue to watch and clarity will follow.

I have had headaches the last few days and
have really been exhausted!

anyone else?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
10/07/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
By CM thru Adam

anyone else?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22991422

Interspersed with spurts of high energy. Seeing people having tough times and being very reactive.
FC
Paradise Havona

User ID: 1405948
United States
10/07/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
heres the rest:

she's a fucking moron, there is no point to try to talk to her or it, whatever "she" is because I can promise you she is not looking out for your best interests
i get on this site... way too much
AwakenedDude

User ID: 1366726
United States
10/07/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
By CM thru Adam

anyone else?

Three days in a row!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22991422
United States
10/07/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
By CM thru Adam

anyone else?

Three days in a row!
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

and ringing in my ears more than normal!
AlphaRecon  (OP)

United States
10/07/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
heres the rest:

she's a fucking moron, there is no point to try to talk to her or it, whatever "she" is because I can promise you she is not looking out for your best interests
 Quoting: Paradise Havona

cheers
AlphaRecon  (OP)

United States
10/07/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I you have NOT put the effort into study, you cannot say. I know people in California who have noticed. You are the one being blind OP. I can view the sun at high noon without eye protection but I do not gaze it then without protection. I can gaze it then as much as I desire with one pair of medium sunglasses. I couldn't gaze it before it dimmed thru 3 layers of eye protection. I could get the disk to focus which caused such great discomfort I didn't proceed further and its NOT as bright generally either, less contrast between the shadows and sun on the grass and pavement. You didn't do your work, you don't know so you can shut up thankyou.

Wow, I am extremely amazed at how you can make that statement about me. You don't even know me. Here's another thing, I will not "shut up", because it is my right to question anything and everything that I believe needs questioning. Every year the sun gets a little muted...during autumn. Again you have NO actual PROOF of ANYTHING!

By the way, don't hold back, don't worry I don't ban people like Being Mindful does and how Candace did (I'm not sure if this is you Candace, cause your id has changed).
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, I am extremely amazed at how you can make that statement about me. You don't even know me. Here's another thing, I will not "shut up", because it is my right to question anything and everything that I believe needs questioning. Every year the sun gets a little muted...during autumn. Again you have NO actual PROOF of ANYTHING!

By the way, don't hold back, don't worry I don't ban people like Being Mindful does and how Candace did (I'm not sure if this is you Candace, cause your id has changed).

Oh it was me and you know it.
Paradise Havona

United States
10/10/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm.. it seems i have been way too harsh on you due to personal problems. My apologies

As a question though, why is it that everything is lining up with all the Indian calendars though?

if you remember who i am you may remember a harsh disconnect after last month when you gave the countdown for the 3DD, you're still the only one I have seen with His real picture on their website.

much love and strength
-josh
Paradise Havona

United States
10/10/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm.. it seems i have been way too harsh on you due to personal problems. My apologies

As a question though, why is it that everything is lining up with all the Indian calendars though?

if you remember who i am you may remember a harsh disconnect after last month when you gave the countdown for the 3DD, you're still the only one I have seen with His real picture on their website.

much love and strength
-josh

heres the rest:

JimBomB

User ID: 25315431
United States
10/10/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
HMM8
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Paradise Havona

United States
10/10/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ah, just found an indian website with Sananda's picture on it too

GLP