Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,022 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 996,668
Pageviews Today: 1,782,365Threads Today: 770Posts Today: 13,601
08:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you want the Mormon Church to take over the U.S, Government?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25076913
United States
10/06/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Do you want the Mormon Church to take over the U.S, Government?
Is next-president Romney related to English royalty like all our other presidents? (except Van Buren who was Dutch descent )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25072188
Romania
10/06/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even Frankie MacDonald would make a better president than Mr. Barry Hussein !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308331
United States
10/06/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you knew anything about history, then you would know that the Mormans are very industrious people. Howard Hughes employed many Mormans. Salt Lake has many defense contractors and the new NSA domestic spying center will likely employ many more Mormans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12698388

And do you know why?

Mormons are not perfect - but by and large they are sober, clean living, family oriented, honest, loyal, hard working, and they are responsible.

Ask yourself - would you rather live in the ghettos of Detroit or Chicago or East LA with the vile, uneducated, drunk, drug using, illiterate, ebonic speaking filth.... or in Bountiful Utah?

Seriously.
Billy_Sastard

User ID: 24956911
United States
10/06/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is next-president Romney related to English royalty like all our other presidents? (except Van Buren who was Dutch descent )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25076913

Mormon Royalty...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!
The Governor

User ID: 25061971
United States
10/06/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a concerned christian that doesn't want the Mormon church to take over the United States Government, if that is what you want then vote for Romney.
 Quoting: Concerned Christian 18820514

OP is a psychiatric experiment gone horribly transparent.
Welcome to Woodbury.

I think being a Democrat should be a felony.

[link to www.policymic.com]
The Governor

United States
10/06/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you knew anything about history, then you would know that the Mormans are very industrious people. Howard Hughes employed many Mormans. Salt Lake has many defense contractors and the new NSA domestic spying center will likely employ many more Mormans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12698388

And do you know why?

Mormons are not perfect - but by and large they are sober, clean living, family oriented, honest, loyal, hard working, and they are responsible.

Ask yourself - would you rather live in the ghettos of Detroit or Chicago or East LA with the vile, uneducated, drunk, drug using, illiterate, ebonic speaking filth.... or in Bountiful Utah?

Seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18308331

Exactly.
I lived in Utah for several years and was not a Mormon.
Those people are just awesome.
Welcome to Woodbury.

The Governor

United States
10/06/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even Frankie MacDonald would make a better president than Mr. Barry Hussein !
 Quoting: subzero86

Welcome to Woodbury.

Saltyflats

User ID: 24240334
United States
10/06/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
my sky-daddy can kick your sky-daddy's ass.
my sky-daddy told me yours wears a dress.
my sky-daddy says it, and it comes to pass.
my sky-daddy says yours takes it in the ass.
my sky-daddy can kick your sky-daddy's ass.

if you worship a deity, you are INSANE. it matters not which one. it matters not denomination. you're a fucking batshit crazy nutbag. i want NONE of you deluded fucking schizophrenes anywhere near government, the military, and most especially "the button". why can my friend who sees "toxic dust" everywhere be forced by the court to receive haldol shots, but you blatant crazies that see "angels" and "demons" get a fucking pass? baker act the devout, and apply the same standard as with others who are disconnected from reality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24990026

clappa
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan.
Spine monkey

User ID: 11309136
United States
10/06/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would rather vote for a Mormon who attends church regularly and pays a full tithing and lives his life with a semblence of a Christian moral compass, than a self-professed Christian who never goes to church, shows no record in paying tithing, and who lives his life without any moral compass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18308331

So you are taken in by outward signs of righteousness. I think Jesus told a parable or two about that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 18820514
United States
10/06/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda

Fight for what is right, Fight for Christianity, Mormonism will poison the United States Government.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 18820514
United States
10/06/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The idea of a Mormon as president does bothers me, because the fact the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is supposed to be a Prophet, Seer and Revelator. I do not see any devout Mormon male that would not follow a request from the President of the church. That alone is enough not to vote for Romney.
sandpiper

User ID: 25093277
United States
10/06/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rather have Romney who believes in the Bill or Rights and the Constitution, than a "thing" like Obama. Presidents have to take an oath, if he is a man of his word, (unlike Obama), then o.k. Remember no man is perfect. Pray for GOD'S will to be done.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/06/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
... like the CATHOLIC did with Kennedy? ...
 Quoting: Wisconsin

Exactly! These same hysterical types were saying the Vatican was going to take over the government if Kennedy was elected.

Harry Reid is head of the Senate and he's Mormon. Did it take over with him? Matter of fact, he hates Romney and lies out him outrageously.

When push comes to shove, politicians are just not very religious in the first place.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24960373
United States
10/06/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really hope KARMA takes out Obama and Romney. NEITHER one of them CARE about "YOU". BOTH have been to Bilderberger meetings (Obama in 2008 and Romney in 2012) and that sums it up for ALL of you.

Also, Obama, Clinton and Bush 1&2 need to be arrested and TRIED in front of a WORLD-COURT.

No more presidents taking orders from the Bilderbergers, Rothschild's, Tri-Lateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). No more assholes passing EXECUTIVE orders (THANKS Obama and Bush 2 specifically) to take away freedoms and undermine Congress and the Constitution.

ARREST them. Oh and Obama, for what you and Harper (Canada's Prime Minister) did..>FUCK YOU for "LITERALLY" selling U.S. and Canada to Corporations.

Oh and once last thing..thanks for putting in the very same assholes from Lehman bros, Goldman Sachs and A.I.G. that collapsed the economy in 2008 into GOVERNMENT positions. My favorite...letting the TOP lobbysit and former V.P. from Monsanto work in the FDA...WAY TO GO you NIMROD!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103915
United States
10/06/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Better the mormons than the muslims we have in there now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14559624
United States
10/06/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering Catholics consider Mormons a Cult, I'd have to agree there is something to worry about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1567432
10/06/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
so if the pope was going to run things for Kennedy isn't that a good thing? i mean he was going to end the fed right? an order that had to come from the pope right? so the zionest bankers killed him
grasptheuniverse

User ID: 24550459
Australia
10/06/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
FIRST off. Mormons are christians and everything you have said is such a blatant lie. Rommneys religion has nothing to do with anything. Have you seen anything that is mormon about this guy. NO. It will make no difference if you dont vote for him, stay home that day no one cares about your vote. If mitt wins it will be for the Republican party and that is who will take over the government.
caz
Master Chief
User ID: 24490286
United States
10/06/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Better Morman than Muslim !
Emptiness Dancing

User ID: 24388138
United States
10/10/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
FBI
CIA
NSA
etc.,
is pretty much Mormon. Just go along with the plan for their agenda. Remember the awaken one doesn't have agendas.

Enlightenment:

It is NOT what you know,
NOT what you think,
NOT what you believe,
NOT what you feel.

Then what IS it?

Who wants to know?

As is repeated over and over (until there is a seeking in and the false self is revealed AS a dream-notion), You already ARE what you seek. The Self IS the Peace, the Silence, the Stillness. that pervades and permeate all.
Right!!
Possum

User ID: 25281141
Australia
10/10/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
So American history will start reading like an episode of "Big Love"
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19996307
United States
10/10/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
To 8331, What you say describes the typical United States citizen, and it has always been that way. To me that describes freedom of thought and action. Mormonism is a dictatorial cult. If you do not do exactly as they say they will kick you out of their church.
When I was a very young man,(21), I thought about becoming a Mormon and was visited by those white shirted Mormon missionaries.When I told them I was gay they quickly picked up their papers and books,walked out the front door, then turned their backs to me; and scuffed their shoes in a backwards motion towards me; and walked away without saying another word.
A Friend

User ID: 25280132
United States
10/10/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's see... do I want an illegal alien who was born in Africa, lived in indonesia, was brought up as a muslim, who has hidden his past, forged documents, has a social security card from a dead man in Connecticut, who basically has no concept whatsoever of what it means to be an industrious American and has stated that the US is not a Christian country?

Or do I want someone who is a proven successful businessman who is proud to be an American?
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to say, to you ladies out there, the Mormon Cult is against abortion in any way shape or form. This concept probably came about because they wanted to grow their cult as quickly as possible, to help make it stronger. Also their concept of polygamy in the early days of their church, (Until it was was outlawed by the United States Government), in order for them to become a state of the Union, was probably encouraged because they wanted more Mormons to be born, to help make their cult stronger. Look at Marie Osmond having about 8 kids.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
To 0132, I think you are an unthinking asshole who does not know what the true meaning of free thought and action really is. You sound like a Lutheran supporter of Adolf Hitler during the 1930's. Good riddance they were all killed off, during Worldl War II. I hope the same thing happens to you some day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25299820
United States
10/10/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is far preferable to the Muslim Brotherhood, which is who we have now.
 Quoting: Serendipity 24942595

^^^^^^^^Spot On, bra!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25035422
United States
10/10/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
:hitler:

I am a concerned christian that doesn't want the Mormon church to take over the United States Government, if that is what you want then vote for Romney.
 Quoting: Concerned Christian 18820514

it would be better than the muslim brotherhood we now have running the government.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no proof of any Muslim influence in our government. Show me a link with verified testimony and written evidence. Otherwise you are all a bunch of uneducated Ku Klux Klansmen, Nazi's. It amazes me how many stupid uneducatd people there are in this country; you should all be banned from voting, as you are a danger to our society and our government.

tere is no Muslim brotherhood running our government, give me some proof you stupid assholes. You sound like a bune of uneducated Ku Klux Clansmen bigots. 'give me some actual proof , or you are all a bunch of moran's.
Top Hat

User ID: 25216613
United States
10/10/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
As opposed to the Muslims taking it over?FUCKING EH I DO!
 Quoting: blinders off

Agreed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1234641
United States
10/10/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would not vote for a Mormon as they are NOT Christians. Gordon Hinckley stated 20 some years ago that they are not Christian and do not believe in Jesus as other folk do. Look at their temples for the inverted star or pentagram as most would call it. However you wont find a cross in their “by invitation only” temples. But in order to attract more gullible people to their religion, they had to go more mainstream and again and again change the wording of their Book of Mormon. Review the White Horse Prophesy that states: “…When the constitution is hanging by a thread, the Saints will come in and take over..” It’s not a religion, but a very well-managed, well-orchestrated corporation that really doesnt care about the everyday gullible Mormon. From the Meadows Massacre, “Prophet” Joseph Smith bringing arms against the State of Illinois in Nauvoo in 1838, the morbid temple ritual that was cleaned up, the Danites, Mormons FARMS, the White Salamander murder issue, people need to wake up and see this “religious” corporation for what they really are. Read up on it and investigate it first before voting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18820514

You have a choice in November, vote for a Muslim or vote for a Mormon. I will be voting Mormon!

GLP