Advice on this Girl

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25081325
United States
10/06/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Advice on this Girl
Ok guys, i met this girl 2 years back in my sophomore year of high school and we became pretty good friends during that time we had our class together, and i started to REALLY like her, and i believe that she really liked me back, but, me being the safe, non-gutsy kid decided to wait until it was too late, then some other guy from a different school swept her up off her feet, and we have known each other for 5 months before she had her boyfriend, and i have liked her for about 3 of those months, knowing that she had a boyfriend, I HAD to, not wanted to get over her, so the only way i know of, to get rid of a crush is to find a new one, i tried, and tried, and found someone to have a crush on, yet i still thought about her, 2 years later in my senior of high school, i still have STRONG feelings for her, so it had me thinking that, if i cant get over her still, it had to be something more than just a crush, I honestly could see myself spending the rest of my life with this girl, Although, we havent been as close as we were in the beginning, i still notice that she still has feelings for me, yet she still has a boyfriend, but hes now in college and far away from her, and i just wonder if she liked me A Lot before he asked her out, but only said yes because she liked him too, but also thought that i didnt like her back. I feel like she has feelings for me, and i KNOW i have feelings for her, but I dont know what to do considering her boyfriend is in college 100's of miles away from where we are.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25081325
United States
10/06/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Advice on this Girl
also, i am a VERY good looking guy, not to sound conceited, even though it does
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20931983
United States
Report Abusive Post
Only one way to find out.
BlondeDramaQueen

User ID: 23843226
Germany
Report Abusive Post
relationship advice on GLP is a bad idea.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Carol B.

User ID: 21050000
United States
10/06/2012 04:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Conduct yourself like a gentleman. She will notice that over anything else, and then she will be yours. Good luck!
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25071856
Germany
Report Abusive Post
I feel like she has feelings for me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25081325

Yep. That's why she is bangin another dude.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229745
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
butterfly love ....is love with out substance

she is still attached....

dream and move on .... red_heart
closing eyes

User ID: 2076960
United States
10/06/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
You only got one life, go for it. She's not married and if she is totally in love with her bf then she will just use the friends card. Then you can move on one way or another.
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25066050
United States
10/06/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Missed your chance sorry. Gotta move on. Been though this one too many times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25082945
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell her straight and don't get caught up in emotion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24904770
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
She doesn't give a shit, honestly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24724095
United States
10/06/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
You only got one life, go for it. She's not married and if she is totally in love with her bf then she will just use the friends card. Then you can move on one way or another.
 Quoting: closing eyes

Or she'll dis you which will make moving on a easier
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24724095
United States
10/06/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or she'll dis you which will make moving on a LOT easier
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24724095
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/06/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been seeing a pattern with these posts for awhile now. Are you CIA?
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25037494
United States
10/06/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

This. Hey you are both single..figure it out before everyone gets married..always the best advice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21997452
United States
10/06/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude she prolly wanted you to ask her out, but since you didnt, when this guy did she went for it

girl needs some lovin too

I would say stop being a pussy about it

call her up, ask to see her or hangout

when you do see her

just say

"enough of this, lets do what we want" and make a move

trust me

she probably does like you, but she was waiting for you to be a man and take her...

be a man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24247817
United States
10/06/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did the same as you only my crush has lasted 36 years on a girl that never liked me more than a friend. I was too nice at the time and not sexual enough; I got put into the friend zone. You have a long road ahead of you trying to figure out why you are a nice guy and what you can do to man up. The girl probably reminds you of your mother in some way and your mother may not have given you the attention that you needed as an infant.

Some things to ponder: If you were born in another city, you would find another person that you would think is the only one ! Do not forget this, it isn't about her, its about you projecting your needs onto her !

You will have the urge to try to change into what you think she wants in a guy,,,,don't do it because if it did not work out, it wasn't meant to be. This is A LESSON FOR YOU !!! Realize that your attraction is not LOVE but dependency. You may be duplicating with her the same relationship you had with your mother. Do not try to impress her either as women take that as insecurity. The only chance you could have with this female is by getting past your insecurities and treating her like you treat other women that are friends.

Speaking from experience, if she did marry you, I guarantee that in a couple years she would be cheating or find somebody that was a perfect match for her; you would be out in the cold. Better to start working on yourself so that you can figure out what kind of girl really interests you apart from your insecurities from youth.

I strongly recommend a psychologist for at least a few visits;;; record the session with a hidden recorder if necessary. They will come in handy decades later to see how much you improved.

You are dam lucky that the web is here,,,there are lots of sites to help you.

Look up PUA vids on you tube.

look up the wing girls on you tube.

Read these articles on nice guys,they are tremendous !

[link to www.heartless-bitches.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25084037
Brazil
10/06/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25082945
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
the thing is, if you want her, you can win her, but if you dont want her dont play.

are you in love with an idea in your head of her or the real her?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19547466
United States
10/06/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go directly to the biggest party you can find on campus tonight. If you are gl guy you should find it pretty easy to hookup with someone, have a conversation, maybe get laid, and figure out that there are more opportunities for romance than the chick from hs that was not that into you. Go get laid!!!!
Jericho9

User ID: 7913305
United States
10/06/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok guys, i met this girl 2 years back in my sophomore year of high school and we became pretty good friends during that time we had our class together, and i started to REALLY like her, and i believe that she really liked me back, but, me being the safe, non-gutsy kid decided to wait until it was too late, then some other guy from a different school swept her up off her feet, and we have known each other for 5 months before she had her boyfriend, and i have liked her for about 3 of those months, knowing that she had a boyfriend, I HAD to, not wanted to get over her, so the only way i know of, to get rid of a crush is to find a new one, i tried, and tried, and found someone to have a crush on, yet i still thought about her, 2 years later in my senior of high school, i still have STRONG feelings for her, so it had me thinking that, if i cant get over her still, it had to be something more than just a crush, I honestly could see myself spending the rest of my life with this girl, Although, we havent been as close as we were in the beginning, i still notice that she still has feelings for me, yet she still has a boyfriend, but hes now in college and far away from her, and i just wonder if she liked me A Lot before he asked her out, but only said yes because she liked him too, but also thought that i didnt like her back. I feel like she has feelings for me, and i KNOW i have feelings for her, but I dont know what to do considering her boyfriend is in college 100's of miles away from where we are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25081325

Not smart to post something like this here. I suggest you hit a MTV Forum or Facebook.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
10/06/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women prefer men who can construct both complete sentences and paragraphs as opposed to wall-o-text...

That being said, you'll never know unless you ask...go for it! You've nothing to lose but a bit of ego...
Billxam

User ID: 19542178
United States
10/06/2012 06:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well, getting to know her better might be a start. What you have to remember is that it's her choice to make not yours or the other guy.

My best guess from the wall-o-text is that she is open for change of relationships. Do what she likes, be nice and let her make the move.
Proud to be UnV'd

There is one constant in life: If you build something worth having, someone will try to take it or destroy it.

Proud member of A Brotherhood Against Totalitarian Enactments, Americans Who Hate Aging, proud supporter of attractive women.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10600600
United States
10/06/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are a lot of girls out there. Don't waste your time for just one that might be. If it was meant so she would have came running back and dumped the other guy completely.

GLP