Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/16/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SAVING AMERICA THROUGH PRAYER DECLARATION...please participate
Dear Heavenly Father
I lift this post to you and your will be done, we ask for healing and revival in our, land, hearts, soul and spirits, we love you Lord and need you grace and mercies in these evil times, in Jesus Holy name Amenhf
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
10/16/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Heavenly Father
I lift this post to you and your will be done, we ask for healing and revival in our, land, hearts, soul and spirits, we love you Lord and need you grace and mercies in these evil times, in Jesus Holy name Amenhf
 Quoting: Goofy for God

„There is no God, who punishes. God, the original substance of existence is pure love. Humans are responsible for themselves what happens to them. They create their future.
(Channeling; 97 12 01)

It would also very unfair to abate the karmic debets of the USA:

The USA is reputed to be a democracy that shows respects for the human rights. It is a state in which the death penalty is usual in many federal states and was carried out in the year 01, e.g., in Texas, increasingly. In addition, they can execute criminals that are under age. This is only practice in Somalia, Iran and in Congo....

I know, what I wrote you do not like to read Americans.
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
daughter in NYC

User ID: 25243424
United States
10/16/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Heavenly Father

„There is no God, who punishes. God, the original substance of existence is pure love. Humans are responsible for themselves what happens to them. They create their future.
(Channeling; 97 12 01)

It would also very unfair to abate the karmic debets of the USA:

The USA is reputed to be a democracy that shows respects for the human rights. It is a state in which the death penalty is usual in many federal states and was carried out in the year 01, e.g., in Texas, increasingly. In addition, they can execute criminals that are under age. This is only practice in Somalia, Iran and in Congo....

I know, what I wrote you do not like to read Americans.
 Quoting: Stefan Parlow

" ALL have sinned and come short of the Glory of God", my friend.

Perhaps we are a young nation in comparison to Austria, however there are 'skeletons' in every closet.

We have been given a task to pray for revival. I thank you for prayers hf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17858859
United States
10/16/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
you might as well pray that the bible won't be true

don't be an idiot
daughter in NYC

User ID: 25243424
United States
10/16/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

don't be an idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17858859

Redemption is the reward of His faithfulhf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
10/17/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Heavenly Father

AMEN!!!

:Bump01:
Stefan Parlow

Austria
10/17/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

don't be an idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17858859

Parts of it are true.

“So that a new world originates, the old world must come down and break. This is absolutely necessary and makes sense." (Jesus Christ; 05 04 28)

Unfortunately many so-called “esoteric people” tend to slide into light and love babble, are blue-eyed and believe that one can produce for decades shit, then one meditates a little bit and all of a sudden the future changes. This is not so simple and does not work in this way. That what has already happened demands its tribute. Absolutely, the future is not stiff and with the change of the parameters, the whole picture changes. What you can change, primarily, is the feeling in yourself. How you will perceive the whole. The old energies will die away. The most massive environmental changes e.g., belong to it. In addition, the war belongs to it, because people have learnt nothing. Flip the newspapers open, watch the news on television - then you will know what I say.

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
daughter in NYC

User ID: 17927842
United States
10/17/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Heavenly Father
I lift this post to you and your will be done, we ask for healing and revival in our, land, hearts, soul and spirits, we love you Lord and need you grace and mercies in these evil times, in Jesus Holy name Amen
hf

I wholeheartedly agree with your beautiful prayer for the USA. With God all things are possible!!

Thank You and God Bless You, friendhf
daughter in NYC
odinson222

User ID: 1136464
United States
11/21/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Stefan Parlow

Austria
11/21/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: odinson222

Better you pray that the death penalty of kids and mentally diceased people get forbidden in the USA. Only in Kongo and Iran this is possible.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23201180
United States
11/26/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Heavenly Father

Agreeing with everyone in prayer for our nation! hf

Yes, Lord. As we have gathered here in this thread, your Word says where two or more are gathered in your name, there you are also. Be with us, Lord. Have mercy on our nation.

You also inhabit our praises. Strengthen us, Lord, and bring us into an awesome time of praise and thanksgiving unto you.

In Jesus name. Amen
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gen 18:20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
Gen 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
Gen 18:22 And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.
Gen 18:23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
Gen 18:24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?
Gen 18:25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
Gen 18:26 And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.
Gen 18:27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:
Gen 18:28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.
Gen 18:29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.
Gen 18:30 And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.
Gen 18:31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.
Gen 18:32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumphf
sandpiper

User ID: 28495911
United States
11/26/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Heavenly Father

Hear our prayers LORD. FORGIVE US. Trust and obey, for there is no other way.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpflower
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for revival in America....thank you Jesus
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342948
United States
11/26/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I agree with you. However, there were millions of people that prayed to have our country change direction at the recent election. They knew what Obama is, even though the media has covered up his past and covers for his unconstitutional activities now.

The more I study World history, I am convinced that America was founded and has been blessed in the same fashion that ancient Israel had been. I also see patterns with Israel's successes and failures, which America has fallen into the same pattern.

We can continue to pray for the Almighty to help us out as people, but I fear the once great Judeo-Christian nation known as America is over and God's judgement is upon us. We cannot expect God to bless a society that kills 4,000 babies in their Mother's womb every day.
an american mom
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/26/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
"No people can be bound to acknowledge and adore the invisible hand, which conducts the affairs of men, more than the people of the United States. Every step, by which they have advanced to the character of an independent nation, seems to have been distinguished by some token of providential agency."
George Washington's First Inaugural Address

"While I reiterate the professions of my dependence upon Heaven, as the source of all public and private blessings, I will observe, that the general prevalence of piety, philanthropy, honesty, industry, and economy seems, in the ordinary course of human affairs, particularly necessary for advancing and confirming the happiness of our country." Letter from George Washington to the Presbyterian Church, 1789

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained." George Washington, First Inaugural Speech
 Quoting: w00sh

thank you for this. saving to share with friends. Geo. Washington is my great, great, great, great, great, great, great uncle. Reading this really touched my heart. I have felt such a burden of prayer right now for our land - every prayer group I attend. Also, pray out loud the prayer in Dan 9. The Lord will bless you.

Count me in Daughter in nyc.

God bless your faithfulness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/26/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP, we all realize the stakes.

When the rainbow, the Lord's symbol to Noah after the flood

becomes the Gay Pride thing,

When OMG is for texting, not addressed to God,

When people live their lives in a spiritual desert,
seeking salvation in political heroes ,

It is time to pray.
 Quoting: beeches

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, thank you for this thread. At this time in our history, so many Christians feel led to prayer with passion for our country. I want to continue bumping and praying! So good to be in company of brothers and sisters in Christ and agreeing in prayer over such important circumstances.

"Lord, will you spare this country if you can find even 50 righteous in this land?"

Lord, I lift up to you the Christians here on this board. Thank you for your blessings in our lives. Search our hearts and know our trials, tribulations, and needs. Help us to be comforted in knowing that you know us and our lives better than we do and that you are in control over all things. Help us to have rest in you, Lord, through life's ups and downs. I ask for us the peace that passes all understanding and the joy unspeakable no matter our circumstances...always finding contentment in Christ. In Jesus' Name.

hf

bumpbumpbump

GLP