Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 698,775
Pageviews Today: 1,142,075Threads Today: 462Posts Today: 7,706
11:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I think smoking weed has kept me from becoming a sheep.

Weed Indeed
User ID: 19658471
Netherlands
10/06/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I think smoking weed has kept me from becoming a sheep.
In some ways it seems to have kept me from becoming zombified and becoming one of the hive. I see things differently from a lot of people, I don't watch television at all, it makes me sick to watch and to hear people talk about it. It makes me sick to hear people quote MSM at all. It makes me sad to see how many people including so many here who have fallen for all the tricks of MSM and this joke they call an election.

All staged, all an act...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
10/06/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think smoking weed has kept me from becoming a sheep.
Hopefully you're self-supporting (e.g., have a job) and I'm not paying you thru subsidies of any kind...just saying...dude
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
10/06/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully you're self-supporting (e.g., have a job) and I'm not paying you thru subsidies of any kind...just saying...dude
 Quoting: Brianless Moran

I do very well thank you. Not only that, I am a single parent and do it all by myself...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
10/06/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
In some ways it seems to have kept me from becoming zombified and becoming one of the hive. I see things differently from a lot of people, I don't watch television at all, it makes me sick to watch and to hear people talk about it. It makes me sick to hear people quote MSM at all. It makes me sad to see how many people including so many here who have fallen for all the tricks of MSM and this joke they call an election.

Quoting: Weed Indeed 19658471

If you get high all day, you are a dumbdown sheep. You just dont knw it loser
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
10/06/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

You NEED to smoke weed, you are a bitter bitter person. Keep smiling peridor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
10/06/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do very well thank you. Not only that, I am a single parent and do it all by myself...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19658471

Good for you, OP. There are many who use weed responsibly...hell, I must have smoked every day for the better part of 20 years.

But there is another group who do not handle it very well at all...I'm glad for you and your child you're not one of them.

Keep on truckin'...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931117
Australia
10/06/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is the reason for the illegal status
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
10/06/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is the reason for the illegal status
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24931117

yip.
CtYankee

User ID: 22257011
United States
10/06/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another blind asshole....I smoke weed every day.....most all day....when I was 23 i started my first printing company....stoned all day....here i am at 58....still stoned....employ 7....have lots o money....ZERO DEBTrockon...I drive a Jaguar...paid for....I sail a 27 foot boat....paid for....live in the same house I built almost 30 years ago....oh yea.....fucking paid for .....you are the real looser....
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
10/06/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19658471

Good for you, OP. There are many who use weed responsibly...hell, I must have smoked every day for the better part of 20 years.

But there is another group who do not handle it very well at all...I'm glad for you and your child you're not one of them.

Keep on truckin'...

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
10/06/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another blind asshole....I smoke weed every day.....most all day....when I was 23 i started my first printing company....stoned all day....here i am at 58....still stoned....employ 7....have lots o money....ZERO DEBTrockon...I drive a Jaguar...paid for....I sail a 27 foot boat....paid for....live in the same house I built almost 30 years ago....oh yea.....fucking paid for .....you are the real looser....
 Quoting: CtYankee

Rock on brother...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13287343
United States
10/06/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Smoking weed, makes you the weakest link.
CtYankee

User ID: 22257011
United States
10/06/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13287343

And i think you whould have been much stronger opening your mind to the truth,,,,,,,we are talking about something that amounts to pissing in the ocean.....you just work or you reality and we'll work on ours
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13287343
United States
10/06/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

And i think you whould have been much stronger opening your mind to the truth,,,,,,,we are talking about something that amounts to pissing in the ocean.....you just work or you reality and we'll work on ours

Reality is, walk in a room size up the threats, identify strongest to weakest threats.

POT-HEAD least threat.
Sweet Johnny
User ID: 9204251
Australia
10/06/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
In some ways it seems to have kept me from becoming zombified and becoming one of the hive.

I am glad you figured it out.

And yes, once we realize that we are spiritual beings (humans are, robots are not), then we realize that it is all an act.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24707664
Canada
10/06/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been smoking for years and do not plan to stop. FUCK THE WORLD GOVERNMENTTS. Peace.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 25093642
Canada
10/06/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
CIA mind control drug experiments in the 50's determined marijuana to be an ANTI-mind control drug.
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23367695
Canada
10/06/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

cathy o'brien said when she was a sex slave that the girls could do all the drugs they wanted excepted pot....because they couldn't be mind controlled or hypnotised while under the protection of mary jane.
BRIEF

User ID: 24771157
United States
10/06/2012 08:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
That's how drugs corrupt your mind...they make you feel really good, so of course you fell like you are on top of the world, you're on drugs dumbass!
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25044235
Japan
10/06/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stoners see but don't do...anti-stoners do but don't see...both are equally limited in different ways...who cares, we are all limited; it's just a ride...
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/06/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's how drugs corrupt your mind...they make you feel really good, so of course you fell like you are on top of the world, you're on drugs dumbass!
 Quoting: BRIEF

Are you saying that overly confident people should not be allowed to get ahead in the world because they are obviously deluded, and possibly dangerous?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/06/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stoners see but don't do...anti-stoners do but don't see...both are equally limited in different ways...who cares, we are all limited; it's just a ride...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25044235

That is a great way of putting it.

You always need to (in any situation) find some common ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24969748
United States
10/06/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
puff puff pass, and stop bragging will ya.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/06/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reality is, walk in a room size up the threats, identify strongest to weakest threats.

POT-HEAD least threat.

Good to know...you and yours will never see it coming!tomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/06/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tripping on your own ego can prove quite fatal, as well! yeahsure
BRIEF

User ID: 24771157
United States
10/06/2012 08:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

Are you saying that overly confident people should not be allowed to get ahead in the world because they are obviously deluded, and possibly dangerous?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9204251

I'm not saying anything like that at all.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14559624
United States
10/06/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not saying anything like that at all.

I'll rephrase for him.

BAAAAAA !!!!!!!

bonghit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24343090
United States
10/06/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weed was a very big part of my awakening. I no longer use but am very thankful for the five years that I did.
Meligrove

User ID: 22345941
Canada
10/06/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25044235

That is a great way of putting it.

You always need to (in any situation) find some common ground.

stoner
What you perceive to be is your reality.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
Texas2012

User ID: 25033592
United States
10/06/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

nutkick

Lol!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13920930
Canada
10/06/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tylenol is a drug, weed is a plant you jackass...

Putin

GLP