niphtrique
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 14748444
Netherlands
10/07/2012 04:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The collapse of civilisation by usury
Civilisation collapses when too many people have become dependent on it. The natural condition for humans is to live and work in small groups that are largely self sufficient. The most important cause of people becoming dependent on the system is usury [interest on money]. Usury forces people into debt slavery and usury favours large scale operations.

Because of the usury economic cycle markets will correct in a rude way with businesses going bankrupt, economic recessions and depressions. In this process much useful capital is destroyed which could be productive if there was demand. The destruction of capital also results in a destruction of wealth. Since we live a democratic society this will not be accepted and such issues will automatically lead to a strong call for government intervention and regulation.

Government intervention can reduce the severity of economic recessions and economic depressions in the short term but create an ever bigger problem long term namely increasing debt on which interest must be paid. Another problem is that government intervention causes inefficient politically connected businesses to remain in operation. Goverment intervention is also a source of corruption. The invisible hand can regulate many economic affairs more efficiently than governments can.

The expansion of government and the welfare state are consequences of failures in Capitalism caused by usury. The accumulation of capital in the hands of a few enhanced by usury and inheritance will cause the poor to become a majority. They will elect people that try to stop economic laws from functioning because those laws are considered to be unjust. Many poor will then become dependent on the government which will then cause civilisation to collapse.

See: Money of the Natural Economic Order (link below).

Last Edited by niphtrique on 10/07/2012 04:36 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25110995
Sweden
10/07/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The collapse of civilisation by usury
This is only one possibility, through lineair thinking, extrapolation or what´s it called.

OR a huge change will come that reorganises society totally.
All government and authorities are corporations, just like the courts who are the engines.

A corporations goal is to make profit; that´s where the trouble hides.
Corrupt to its core, as the businesses of all the administrations and so forth from the state, help eachother to fill their pockets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25081485
United States
10/07/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Civilisation collapses when too many people have become dependent on it. The natural condition for humans is to live and work in small groups that are largely self sufficient. The most important cause of people becoming dependent on the system is usury [interest on money]. Usury forces people into debt slavery and usury favours large scale operations.

Because of the usury economic cycle markets will correct in a rude way with businesses going bankrupt, economic recessions and depressions. In this process much useful capital is destroyed which could be productive if there was demand. The destruction of capital also results in a destruction of wealth. Since we live a democratic society this will not be accepted and such issues will automatically lead to a strong call for government intervention and regulation.

Government intervention can reduce the severity of economic recessions and economic depressions in the short term but create an ever bigger problem long term namely increasing debt on which interest must be paid. Another problem is that government intervention causes inefficient politically connected businesses to remain in operation. Goverment intervention is also a source of corruption. The invisible hand can regulate many economic affairs more efficiently than governments can.

The expansion of government and the welfare state are consequences of failures in Capitalism caused by usury. The accumulation of capital in the hands of a few enhanced by usury and inheritance will cause the poor to become a majority. They will elect people that try to stop economic laws from functioning because those laws are considered to be unjust. Many poor will then become dependent on the government which will then cause civilisation to collapse.

Quoting: niphtrique

Hitler and his economic staff saw this coming and did what they could to purge Germany of those who were at the heart of this.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/07/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: niphtrique

Hitler and his economic staff saw this coming and did what they could to purge Germany of those who were at the heart of this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25081485

Yes
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/07/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interest on money printed out of thin air.

I owe for that which I produce.

It's like a pig in a slaughterhouse reaching up with a hoof to help steady the butchers hand.

We are all pigs now. Slaves and producers for the state. The State meanwhile gets all the resources, titles, and rights.

Through eminent domain and if more secretive and backdoor dealings they control and manipulate every facet of every day life.

Getting out has been difficult.

Gave up the cell phone.

Found low cost low taxed land and built bunker.

Closed bank account, money order, cash or NO DEAL.

Eating better, nothing from a "box" as much as possible, fruits and vegetables as much as possible.

But not out yet. long long way to go.

Doesn't matter becuase during a collapse I believe hoard of gangs will come after anything I got anyways.

Maybe I'll join them. After all selling out is the thing to do in America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25111706
United States
10/07/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
And fucking land ownership

rent is like intrest

pay to exist where you stand

and then of cource resources
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25108741
South Africa
10/07/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
There can be only one outcome...boom! :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25115877
Netherlands
10/07/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eh when you dont do the holiday or vacation area unemployment job ?

The gear is there.

And that farmer starts chickenfarms but the kids run away is so stupid.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/07/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah your familyLike me i wanted to feel nice again in this redbrick rental but i cant ... No money + that radio just going on but not giving anything.

..m soo im like wth who wants to try again when its unfriendly now.

They only babble about one thing without helping.

Yeah your family is attacked for blocking free speech.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/07/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
..m , wewie i dont give a fuck either.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/07/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stupid africa is good mecca continent.
niphtrique  (OP)

Netherlands
10/07/2012 07:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe some people are ready for The Plan. I have been working on a plan for the future after receiving a message from God. I think God wanted me to work on this plan. The Plan is not ready, and it needs to be improved, so any useful feedback will be appreciated. The link below provides the outline of The Plan for the future and the revolution to get us there:

[link to www.naturalmoney.org]

I have difficulty convincing people that this universe is a virtual reality and that God is a woman, but this is crucial for the mission to succeed (see links below). Only the truth will set you free, and the truth can end all conflict in the future. If you investigate the claims you will see that they make sense.

The message may seem weird at first but someone with an open mind investigating the evidence must come the conclusion that I could be closer to the truth than anyone else. This is not because I am so smart, and I could still be wrong, but because I received this message and was put this direction. God also opposes usury and there is a choice to be made between God and Mammon (money):

[link to www.naturalmoney.org]

People who think that I am or deluded should ask themselves why they stick with their own irrational beliefs. Do you think Jesus died for you sins? Do you think God loves you? Do you think that Jesus will marry the church? Do you think that Jesus is God? Do you think in terms of good and evil and not in shades of gray. Is your belief system not standing between you and the truth?

If God wants The Plan to succeed then some people must get the message and help me. It may happen because the universe is a virtual reality and everything is controlled by the programme running this universe. If it does not happen then I intend to call the mission bullshit by December 21.

Last Edited by niphtrique on 10/07/2012 08:09 AM
niphtrique  (OP)

Netherlands
10/07/2012 07:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
..m , wewie i dont give a fuck either.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25115877

Possible Zombie Apocalypse ahead.

Good reason to end the system that turns us into thoughtless morons.

Also my own country is already badly affected I see.

Last Edited by niphtrique on 10/07/2012 08:09 AM

GLP