AmericanInfidel
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 8558787
United States
10/08/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What's the deal with the LA sink hole?
We've all seen the threads of the sink hole that allegedly keeps growing and growing in Louisiana. I have heard nothing on the news, shocker, and nothing other than YouTube videos about its current state. The doom lover in me wants to believe it will be the end of us, once it does what it is said will do, set off the new Madrid fault, splitting the country in 2 and putting all of the FEMA camps and coffins to use and changing our country as we know it. But the skeptic in me says its just another dead end, empty conspiracy that will eventually fade away until new doom can be proclaimed as the real deal. So should I worry or just KCCO?
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO
EndTimesAdvisor
User ID: 18131262
United States
10/08/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What's the deal with the LA sink hole?
We've all seen the threads of the sink hole that allegedly keeps growing and growing in Louisiana. I have heard nothing on the news, shocker, and nothing other than YouTube videos about its current state. The doom lover in me wants to believe it will be the end of us, once it does what it is said will do, set off the new Madrid fault, splitting the country in 2 and putting all of the FEMA camps and coffins to use and changing our country as we know it. But the skeptic in me says its just another dead end, empty conspiracy that will eventually fade away until new doom can be proclaimed as the real deal. So should I worry or just KCCO?
 Quoting: AmericanInfidel

Well you can look at only that. OR you can look at it as only part of a larger picture and none of it good. Look at all the volcanic activity. And wait till you see the increase with the eqs. Eqs are especially bad because they lead to so many other bad things. It is not just about the ground shaking. It is about the side effects of the ground shaking.
AmericanInfidel  (OP)

User ID: 8558787
United States
10/08/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What's the deal with the LA sink hole?
EQs don't worry me generally. But, there will be a massive one soon that will change us all, and I believe it will be the new Madrid fault. That, could easily set off Yellowstone. We forget, under ground, way deep deep down, it's all connected.
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO

GLP