Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,104 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,330,136
Pageviews Today: 2,205,497Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 15,047
09:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bill O'Reilly Got His Ass Handed To Him By My Man Jon Stewart.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 595073
United States
10/08/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bill O'Reilly Got His Ass Handed To Him By My Man Jon Stewart.
Its sad when a senior citizen has to be schooled on what America stands for and what it means to be an American.

Fox News has rotted out the minds of an entire segment of society.

They've been hit with so much subliminally racist propaganda that they basically want to drop out of America and create a gated all white 1950's version of it. This is the source of ALL their angst, brought to them by right wing think tanks and they don't even know it.

I say let them drop the out of the social compact but just don't allow them access to the services or the tax dollars of we who stay in.

Let them see how far they get trusting their rights and needs to the company store.

But leave the rest of us who want America to remain OUT OF IT.

Grow some balls and tell the government that you don't want your social security,medicare,medicaide or what ever public services you receive and leave the rest of us alone.
BillTheKat

User ID: 997239
United States
10/08/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Bill O'Reilly Got His Ass Handed To Him By My Man Jon Stewart.
I'm with the OP on this one.
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23298609
United States
10/08/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its sad when a senior citizen has to be schooled on what America stands for and what it means to be an American.

Fox News has rotted out the minds of an entire segment of society.

They've been hit with so much subliminally racist propaganda that they basically want to drop out of America and create a gated all white 1950's version of it. This is the source of ALL their angst, brought to them by right wing think tanks and they don't even know it.

I say let them drop the out of the social compact but just don't allow them access to the services or the tax dollars of we who stay in.

Let them see how far they get trusting their rights and needs to the company store.

But leave the rest of us who want America to remain OUT OF IT.

Grow some balls and tell the government that you don't want your social security,medicare,medicaide or what ever public services you receive and leave the rest of us alone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 595073

No link - op stinks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25175938
United States
10/08/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only thing I would be interested in seeing happen to dildo oreilly is for him to get the fuck beaten out of him so badly he would never be on televsion again. I can't stand that little fucking pos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23298609
United States
10/08/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only thing I would be interested in seeing happen to dildo oreilly is for him to get the fuck beaten out of him so badly he would never be on televsion again. I can't stand that little fucking pos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25175938

That's the way an animal would handle the situation. True colors much?

GLP