BEST HOMEMADE CAMPAIGN SIGN EVER!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25198047
United States
10/08/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BEST HOMEMADE CAMPAIGN SIGN EVER!
Can you please explain how Democrats crashed the economy in the two years they had control of Congress under Bush W.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25192267
United States
10/08/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

OM f*ckin'gods....How do you function in society? Daddy really stuffed you full, didn't he....?

Cling, baby...CLING!
 Quoting: Ether 1555858

Looks like you just got made a fool of.
Of course, watching MSNBC will do that to you.

YOU'll NOTE FROM THIS BLS GRAPH WHEN EMPLOYMENT PEAKED, and began falling:
[link to data.bls.gov]
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

Oh yes,...drink deep ...DEEEEEP!....

Dems are SO mutha' f*ckin' powerful that within DAYS they were able to begin their destruction!....

Call your Uncle, moran.....I hear he can help the briandead....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1555858

Please explain to the class WHY the trend RISES until Democrats take over Congress, then flatlines, and begins tumbling as Dem Legislation passed by the Pelosi Congress begins to take effect?

This should be funny!!!

Why don't you explain why you think Nancy Pelosi was responsible for the crash of the economy?
Mango Positive

User ID: 1173727
United States
10/08/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck you in the asshole with donkey dicks you faggity libtards! And eat the drippings! Suck on the truth and die! bwahahaha!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22993980

You guys are so eloquent! It's adorable how the states with the lowest education scores are the most red. Doesn't it strike you guys as odd that you support positions held by the dumbest amongst us? Seriously... look at a public school score map, then superimpose it over an electoral college map. I'm not making it up. Red states ARE dumber than blue states. Harp all you want about how the poor are somehow responsible for our nation's problems (the dumbest fucking idea I've ever heard). Oh well! I do wonder... do the stupid know that they're stupid? Do you? Stupid?
'Faith' is the acknowledgment that you have absolutely no justification for the silly shit you believe.
Wake Up

User ID: 407421
United States
10/08/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a bullet point they left out on Romney's side -

* Romney Invested Millions in Chinese Firm That Profited on US Outsourcing.

SERIOUSLY do you think either one of these two Ass Kissing Puppets is going to make a difference??

PresidentialPupp
PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/08/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you please explain how Democrats crashed the economy in the two years they had control of Congress under Bush W.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25198047

Minimum Wage Increase-1 million jobs destroyed
CFL Lightbulbs Law - 50,000 mostly-union jobs destroyed
CAFE - 100.000 mostly-union jobs destroyed
Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act - 25,00 Union Mining jobs destroyed

NEED MORE?? There are plenty....

All passed by holding the LIVES OF OUR TROOPS IN BATTLE as hostages for Job-killing Dem Lagislation.

I'll bet you NEVER heard about any of this on MSNBC/DailyKos/Huffington/MotherJones, did ya!!
SurvivorType

User ID: 23250260
United States
10/08/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
VERY nice!!! bump and 5 stars, OP! Wish I had it in MY front yard!!
 Quoting: Eggcellent

Well, It's quite apparent that this individual is enormously misinformed. Bain Capital may have purchased stock (common equity purchased in the secondary market, e.g.: on a stock exchange(NYSE[listed]) or Over The Counter {OTC;NASDAQ}, and that's about it.

Bain Capital probably sold their shares after receiving insider info, given the types of persons who were involved with that firm. Here's what they did with their REAL MONEY:
they purchased companies, like, for example, "KAYBEE TOYS," remember them? That nice toy store in the mall that promoted a healthy non-ogolopolistic toy market? Next, they would expand! That mean's going to the debt markets and selling long term bonds (e.g.: 10 year, 5% cpn bonds). So they sell about one billion worth, and then they fail to make the coupon payments... in our world that means corprate tax breaks! But wait, before they release in a press release thay they are going to default on their bonds, we flash back 3 to 9 months in time and find Bain selling their Kaybee toys stock on the open market , knowing that the stock will be worthless, effectively trading on insder information. This is how Bain made all their money, by dumping their stock at lofty levels knowing that the stock would be trading at pennies in months after they are done defaulting on the bonds. All equity holders are then left holding the bag at that point because an insolvent company, like Kaybee, would have to sell all their property, and their toys, to an illuminati owned toys r us most likely( and at deep discounts from fair markety value -how convenient), and all of these proceeds are used to pay the debt, the bond holders, since they receive priority.

Bain cap is a corrupt scam, and so is Romney. He is going to drag us into a war that makes as much sense as 9/11 just so the country can be mobilized and we can emerge from recession... wait, I am drifting.

Bain may have invested in those companies this guys lists, but all it was - in all likelihood was a buy of a cople thousand shares. All their reall money was spent blowing companies up, but snatching profits well before the deal is done.

NEXT!!! sorry so long...
Love ya,

The S.T.

Last Edited by SurvivorType on 10/09/2012 12:22 AM
SurvivorType |from Skeleton Crew, KING|
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25192267
United States
10/08/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

All passed by holding the LIVES OF OUR TROOPS IN BATTLE as hostages for Job-killing Dem Lagislation.

I'll bet you NEVER heard about any of this on MSNBC/DailyKos/Huffington/MotherJones, did ya!!

Minimum wage and lightbulbs.

norespect

I have no more time for this stupid bullshit.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/08/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's retarded.
Full of ignorant lies and it's not even witty.

iamwith
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192267

Care to give an example of a lie? Just one will do.

Failing that, you'll be given the BS flag for lying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 621092

How about, "I'm a Christian" or I was born in Hawaii or . . .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13831947

No fair, that's two.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14117924
Netherlands
10/08/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG man you are so deluded. you are the reason most Europeans dont hold most American voters to a high standard.

DO some research!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532034
Puerto Rico
10/08/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vote for evil puppet 1 or evil puppet 2... tough choice.
PravdaDemocrat

United States
10/08/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Minimum wage and lightbulbs.

norespect

I have no more time for this stupid bullshit.

Inconvenient truth is still truth, no matter how much you may not care for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18942840
Canada
10/08/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
My sign says:

Puppet Romney
-war
-taxes
-monopoly money
-welfare
-police state

VERSUS

Puppet Obama
-war
-taxes
-monopoly money
-welfare
-police state

The Choice is Yours
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10957384

now this is a sign I could support!
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/08/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck you in the asshole with donkey dicks you faggity libtards! And eat the drippings! Suck on the truth and die! bwahahaha!

You guys are so eloquent! It's adorable how the states with the lowest education scores are the most red. Doesn't it strike you guys as odd that you support positions held by the dumbest amongst us? Seriously... look at a public school score map, then superimpose it over an electoral college map. I'm not making it up. Red states ARE dumber than blue states. Harp all you want about how the poor are somehow responsible for our nation's problems (the dumbest fucking idea I've ever heard). Oh well! I do wonder... do the stupid know that they're stupid? Do you? Stupid?
 Quoting: Mango Positive

Well, at least we're not stupid enough to come on a forum owned entirely by someone from the Deep South and show our rear end like you.

There's that.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/08/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

OMG man you are so deluded. you are the reason most Europeans dont hold most American voters to a high standard.

DO some research!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14117924

And people like you are the reason most Americans don't give a flying fig what europeans think.

I would have thought you would have noticed by now.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
PravdaDemocrat

United States
10/08/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Mango Positive

Well, at least we're not stupid enough to come on a forum owned entirely by someone from the Deep South and show our rear end like you.

There's that.
 Quoting: Bluebird

Dumbasses like that one don't realize, or aren't intellectually honest enough to admit, that if you did that very same map by COUNTY, you'd find that those very same areas of low scores are almost all BLUE, and have been voting DEMOCRAT for 50 years.

But, if you note that, YOU MUSS BE A RASSISS!, or a 'phobe, or sumpin, right?
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
10/08/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you should talk to one of these former employees of the following companies & see what they think of "wonderful Mitt"!
GS Industries-750 jobs lost.
Dade Intl -1700 jobs lost.
DDI corp. - 2100 jobs lost.
Clear Channel Comm, - 2500 jobs lost.
KB toys - 3500 jobs lost.
Am. Pad & Paper - 385 jobs lost.
You can't be a job "creator"

WHILE YOU ARE THROWING PEOPLE ON THE STREET WITH NO PENSION OR HEALTH COVERAGE!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18942840

Yeah, like the 5000 Government Motors employees idled last month.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18308331

That's another thing.
There would no longer BE an American car industry if we had listened to Romney. "Let Detroit Go Bust," he said. And then he had the nerve to claim that Obama followed HIS advice exactly? Wtf??

You know GM is about to go bankrupt again right?

How many times should we bail them out?

They don't produce cars that can compete in today's market.

They fucked over SO many people that they lost millions of customers. I'd never buy a GM because my inheritance was lost. And my parents had BONDS. Supposed to be the most secure investment.....they hosed everybody.

GM is a piece of shit compared to the competition. The Camaro is kinda cool....

Trucks...Dodge and Ford build MUCH better trucks. Way better as a matter of fact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
10/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Red Vs Blue and the jokes on you, I thought we had established this already?? No are we still gonna blame the puppets of Christmas past??

Really, whoever creates these threads must really want the rest of the masses to cling to dinosaur that is left Vs right, red hates blue and keep up a whole bunch of divide and concur type thinking.

Get a clue pravdadumbocraft it's the money masters and those who pose as royalty and that's just the starting point
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24843880
New Zealand
10/08/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Red Vs Blue and the jokes on you, I thought we had established this already?? No are we still gonna blame the puppets of Christmas past??

Really, whoever creates these threads must really want the rest of the masses to cling to dinosaur that is left Vs right, red hates blue and keep up a whole bunch of divide and concur type thinking.

Get a clue pravdadumbocraft it's the money masters and those who pose as royalty and that's just the starting point
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3064678

You forgot to use his buzz phrase of the day and say he wasn't being intellectually honest :) Its bugging me though because its the nature of the political game - to be intellectually dishonest. Points to you for that Pravda.
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
10/08/2012 11:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Could someone post the image here?

[link to ironicsurrealism.com]

People actually believe Romney wants a free market and thta he is different from Obama
[link to www.youtube.com]

oh sheep when will you learn when will you wake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21405467

Full on retard shill
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11835165
United States
10/08/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you should talk to one of these former employees of the following companies & see what they think of "wonderful Mitt"!

The purpose of corporate restructuring is to save an organization, so it can survive, remain economically active and employ people.

Without knowing the details of the companies you mention, I can't help but wonder how many were unionized, and in how many cases the unions' interaction with management was mainly confrontational.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331460
United States
10/08/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The idiot that posted this forgot to mention how many jobs that were lost because of Romney and Bain Capital.
You put that in and it will show best towtf not vote for either
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20793638
United States
10/08/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Over analysis paralysis.

We live in the United Stes od Israel.

Period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
10/08/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's retarded.
Full of ignorant lies and it's not even witty.

iamwith

^Libtard in denial. Ignorant one at that. jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12539835
United States
10/08/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've been in the healthcare industry for 10 years. This healthcare take over was to create a zillion jobs. I was one of the 200+ employees who lost our jobs in the 2nd round of layoffs. Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN has dropped 100 open positions and let go of an additional 100 employees. That happened just a few days ago in the city where I live. Can't wait to see what happens nationwide! Physicians are dropping Medicaid / Medicare patients so they can stay in business. Losing those contracts greatly affects insurance companies thus more people are let go. I get the fact that businesses have a budget and want to make a profit. They should, I have no problem with that. I do however have a huge problem with Lord Obama taking over our healthcare system and causing thousands to lose their jobs in the last 18 months!
I am not a huge Romney fan, but I am 100% against the Obama administration. So say all you want about the jobs lost within companies Bain Capital invested PRIVATE money. This didn’t happen in a matter of months, it took years to get to that total. This was not due to Bain Capital taking over all industry and regulating what can / can’t be done.
What is true is that the Obama administration’s healthcare takeover is causing thousands of medical providers to drop Medicare / Medicaid altogether. That drop hurts insurance companies in a big way – thus mass job loss. In addition, the $$$ to fund this healthcare law, courtesy of Obama, that comes from OUR TAXES.
If Romney is evil due to PRIVATE investments, then WTF is Obama????

:WTFmario:
doomsucker

User ID: 24873192
United States
10/08/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
PravdaDemocrat

United States
10/08/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've been in the healthcare industry for 10 years. This healthcare take over was to create a zillion jobs. I was one of the 200+ employees who lost our jobs in the 2nd round of layoffs. Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN has dropped 100 open positions and let go of an additional 100 employees. That happened just a few days ago in the city where I live. Can't wait to see what happens nationwide! Physicians are dropping Medicaid / Medicare patients so they can stay in business. Losing those contracts greatly affects insurance companies thus more people are let go. I get the fact that businesses have a budget and want to make a profit. They should, I have no problem with that. I do however have a huge problem with Lord Obama taking over our healthcare system and causing thousands to lose their jobs in the last 18 months!
I am not a huge Romney fan, but I am 100% against the Obama administration. So say all you want about the jobs lost within companies Bain Capital invested PRIVATE money. This didn’t happen in a matter of months, it took years to get to that total. This was not due to Bain Capital taking over all industry and regulating what can / can’t be done.
What is true is that the Obama administration’s healthcare takeover is causing thousands of medical providers to drop Medicare / Medicaid altogether. That drop hurts insurance companies in a big way – thus mass job loss. In addition, the $$$ to fund this healthcare law, courtesy of Obama, that comes from OUR TAXES.

Quoting: cutetornadoF5

But...
But...
This simply cannot be!!!

The TV told me that Obamacare CREATES JOBS, and that the recovery is "Well underway!".

You muss be a rassiss, or a thought criminal, or sumpin'!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24527792
United States
10/09/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shouldn't concern you canadian!!!!
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
10/09/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: cutetornadoF5

I'll vouch for this.

We have had to let 15% of our workforce go and it will get worse. Physician income has dropped to the lowest levels in years...in the meantime costs have skyrocketed. I'm talking about Medical Malpractice, health, and payouts have dwindled. Our contracted rates are fractions of what they once were.

We could bill out at 275.00 an hour and get back 75.00. You can't run a business on a loss. Medicare payouts are non existent and it would appear Obama wants the medical industry to collapse so they can take it over completely.

Did you know it COSTS some doctors to see medicare patients?

Everyone they see they get a little poorer. I know many are happy and dancing over the evil rich doctors going broke. Just remember all the nurses and staff, front desk, back desk, billing and insurance people that are employed.

Building maintenance, security, technical staff, hundreds of thousands of people work because of doctors. People that make the EMR (Electronic Medical Records) and the buildings they lease and people they employ.

Most Doctors are good people and care about patients.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12539835
United States
10/09/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only children think that voting matters. When they control everyone in the game, your vote is useless.

Adults can see that the system is corrupt and broken from the beginning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25205122

electoral votes decide the president NOT the popular vote.

your districts electorate can say " the majority voted for obama but I believe Romney is better " and he can give romney the votes.. true look it up people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25035422

It is sad but true. I can't stand the electoral college system

:sdfwe:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2655966
United States
10/09/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post