Very Pissed - Gunman At My Kid's School Bus Stop

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25206346
United States
10/08/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Very Pissed - Gunman At My Kid's School Bus Stop
Usually in a country where citizens are not allowed to carry/own guns, criminals/wacos of every sort own a gun for sure and they're going to use it against you. Obviously cops won't do anything about that but they are always willing to arrest you if they find you with a fucking pocket knife. I'm glad you're able to protect your sons/daughters/loved ones with a gun, you sound like a caring parent and a valuable community member, I wish you good luck for your hunt.

Everyone should be free to own a gun and to carry it wherever he wants. In the past we built/carried our weapons without any prohibition, then the elites found out it was easier to kill/enslave unarmed freemen, that's how gun laws were born.
Do you see what I see

User ID: 11733952
United States
10/08/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW. I would be outraged too by the lack of communication from the school. For the time being, be sure to always be there at the bus stop whenever your kids are on, and try to encourage the other parents to be there as well. I don't think this will happen if there are adults on the lookout. hf Good luck OP!
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103458
United States
10/08/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Couple of questions.

Did any adults witness this man wearing all black and a ski mask? Seems to me that this would stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.

If police were at the bus stop the next morning, how many mornings would the public expect them to be there? 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months?

I'm not busting your balls on this, just asking some hard questions. However, it appears that the school could have had some better follow through on this, especially in notifying the parents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25035422
United States
10/08/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason people don't have guns in the UK.........
 Quoting: Superheavyweight 25192708

the inbreds would shoot themselves..LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25042174
Japan
10/08/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just pick your kids up from school yourself. Then you don't need to make ultimatums about your own childrens lives.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 15368686
United States
10/08/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds next level.... keep us updated.

Could just be someone who wanted the reaction without the action though.

I was told by the bus driver today that the guy was spotted again. If anything happens, God forbid, I will be holding this school and this city accountable for not notifying the public. This kind of stuff can be prevented more often than not or at least casualties can be reduced by smart and safe planning. Many of us have concealed weapon permits too...so...again...God forbid, we may have to defend ourselves. NEVER a good thing when surrounded by children.
 Quoting: American Trappers, LLC

I think they need a plain clothes patrol car following the bus or at the bus stops where he was seen, if this guy is showing up more than once on this bus route, he may be targeting a certain child that rides that bus!...

How Horrible!...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15378638

I know there's at least 2 police officers who's kids ride this bus. That may be something to consider. Pissed off former convicts?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Usually in a country where citizens are not allowed to carry/own guns, criminals/wacos of every sort own a gun for sure and they're going to use it against you. Obviously cops won't do anything about that but they are always willing to arrest you if they find you with a fucking pocket knife. I'm glad you're able to protect your sons/daughters/loved ones with a gun, you sound like a caring parent and a valuable community member, I wish you good luck for your hunt.

Everyone should be free to own a gun and to carry it wherever he wants. In the past we built/carried our weapons without any prohibition, then the elites found out it was easier to kill/enslave unarmed freemen, that's how gun laws were born.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25206346

Thank you
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Couple of questions.

Did any adults witness this man wearing all black and a ski mask? Seems to me that this would stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.

If police were at the bus stop the next morning, how many mornings would the public expect them to be there? 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months?

I'm not busting your balls on this, just asking some hard questions. However, it appears that the school could have had some better follow through on this, especially in notifying the parents.
 Quoting: Son of Thor

I don't know if there were any adult witnesses. Information is still so damn sketchy. However...I do know there were 15-20 student witnesses, aged 10-14.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 610727
Australia
10/08/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like you and the other parents will have to deal with this yourselves.
 Quoting: TDJ

Unfortunately that's when the police will REALLY step in and devote infinite resources to throwing the book at you all.

Nothing attracts police prosecution more than taking the law into your own hands.

How many stops does this bus do? I'd be inclined to stake them all out with other helpful parents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13793160
Australia
10/08/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
well now you know

do you have a gun to protect your family from this crazed gunman should the need arise?
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

could be he was responding to a threat.

one of the kids may have threatened to shoot his kids or something similar.
wishiwas

User ID: 1212824
United States
10/08/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Make sure to take your kids with you to the range when you practice. If they know the guns, they will be better able to not freak out when a situation.arises.

Sorry you have to deal with this at all. Too bad the kids aren't strong enough to take the sick fu k out themselves......or maybe they are! Talk to them all and you guys get your families together and start practicing evasion/defense with the kids. That just might be a more important lesson than any they will Learn in school.
Justitiae soro Fides
Superheavyweight
User ID: 25192708
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25206346

The point is though.... "that's the dumbest/stupidest/retard thing I ever heard" is not option.

Because you would question it.

"The reason it's not on the map is because you would see it"

Top Hat

User ID: 4296388
United States
10/08/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd be all over that.
Top Hat

User ID: 4296388
United States
10/08/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd be all over that.
 Quoting: Top Hat

You don't mess with kids.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like you and the other parents will have to deal with this yourselves.
 Quoting: TDJ

Unfortunately that's when the police will REALLY step in and devote infinite resources to throwing the book at you all.

Nothing attracts police prosecution more than taking the law into your own hands.

How many stops does this bus do? I'd be inclined to stake them all out with other helpful parents.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610727

12 buses in our system, 6 stops per bus for the day. 96 stops throughout the day for picks up and drop offs.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Make sure to take your kids with you to the range when you practice. If they know the guns, they will be better able to not freak out when a situation.arises.

Sorry you have to deal with this at all. Too bad the kids aren't strong enough to take the sick fu k out themselves......or maybe they are! Talk to them all and you guys get your families together and start practicing evasion/defense with the kids. That just might be a more important lesson than any they will Learn in school.
 Quoting: wishiwas

my kids know their way around guns...but they also know heroes die more often than they live. So...unless they're going to be saving someone else, they'll probably be running the other direction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23345820
United States
10/08/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

.........criminals are not law abiding.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728825
Puerto Rico
10/08/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's BS..the school should have notified every parent of a student on that bus at a minimum. SAFETY OF CHILDREN HAS TO BE THE FIRST PRIORITY OF A SCHOOL SYSTEM!!!

I can't believe they didn't send home a letter that day!! They would have sent home a letter that day if they freaking found lice in your kids classroom...I'm just shocked!!

You need to go your school board meeting and alert the media, someone butt needs to be put in the fryer over this.

UGHHH!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24124662
United States
10/08/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
CONTACT THE PRESS, THE MEDIA, CONTACT THE GOVERNOR, CONTACT THE POLICE, WRITE SCHOOL ADDRESS AND THE STORY EVERYWHERE. INFORM ALL THE PARENTS.

^That's what I would do in such an event.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25207625
United States
10/08/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
r u sure it was not a black 11yr old u seemed like a man or the kid has failed 4 grades
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
10/08/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no police report available that I can find. I have been calling and they assure me that units are out in undercover vehicles looking for this guy especially around the times when the students are getting on and off the bus however, there seems to be no paper trail.
 Quoting: American Trappers, LLC

The only way to handle it is the way you are handling it..providing your own security for the kids.

The police won't do anything except show up to take a report.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25199763
Canada
10/08/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

.........criminals are not law abiding.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23345820

Why not legalize all weapons?
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eagle # 1
User ID: 24513996
United States
10/08/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
As mentioned on another thread about 2 months ago, I disarmed an 8th grade student with an old Navy Colt, about 1973, just walking up the hall/ramp before classes.

NOT A WORD in the newspapers. It's ALWAYS hushed up. After all, the board of Ed, principles and assistant principles JOBS/MONEY is at stake, right ?

Parasitic politicians/LIBERALS always have the upper hand, BUT, when someone IS shot, out come the gun grabbing whiners IN FORCE, showing just have brave they AREN'T !

Eagle
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
With a gun (or in favour of a gun) you moran?

I couldn't understand a word of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/08/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
r u sure it was not a black 11yr old u seemed like a man or the kid has failed 4 grades
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25207625

lol, how many have you failed?

charlie
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the UK Liberals are on the opposite side of gunplay.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13263762
United States
10/08/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this may be really common.

I was at a school where a bunch of wacko grunge
kids were storing weapons outside a school to do a 4:20.
They were caught before, and NO ONE was told, not teachers,
parents, or media. I've seen a few more instances like this in schools.

I think it stems from English culture.
Keep your dirty underwear in the closet hamper.

WOW. I would be outraged too by the lack of communication from the school. For the time being, be sure to always be there at the bus stop whenever your kids are on, and try to encourage the other parents to be there as well. I don't think this will happen if there are adults on the lookout. hf Good luck OP!
 Quoting: Do you see what I see
Eagle # 1
User ID: 24513996
United States
10/08/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEAR, UK AC #######708 .... If that was directed at me ..... NO, the boy had the gun; I had my thermos bottle and suitcase .

Eagle

GLP