Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 125,974
Pageviews Today: 219,608Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 1,423
03:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is Obama in Trouble ? I'll tell you my experience today.

boilerbengal
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25173401
United States
10/08/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why is Obama in Trouble ? I'll tell you my experience today.
I am a Union Boilermaker. I played the party line last election.

After a very long summer low in work, i finally got called for a job. I decided this morning on the drive in, i would not bring up politics. unlike here ,i have to see these guys every day for the next few months.

I didn't need to bring it up, it was the talk of the day. 15 men and not one for Obama.

All had watched the debate and the statement by Romney about his love of coal won every man. I was Surprised and shocked. We work on power plants and Obama's war on coal has already affected our lives !!

Not one, No one "on the fence" not one.

I won't be on here as much for awhile ( long drive , many hours) but I'll keep you posted.

The Coal Mining Union for the first time has not endorsed the Democrats. When Men are working and providing for their family's honestly a lot don't vote cause their working. Not This Time !!!! Just like me their mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.
A Clear Choice Is Upon US.
Communists VS. Capitalists
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23597994
United States
10/08/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why is Obama in Trouble ? I'll tell you my experience today.
Thanks for the update, and please do vote. We all really need the change. Coal is the backbone of our power supply in this country, and Obama can only intend to weaken us by destroying that. We're still mining coal now, but we are shipping it to China by boat! China likes our coal enough that they are willing to pay the shipping cost.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25205122
United States
10/08/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like the system is broken.

If it worked America would be better than it was, not worse.

Let's jail the bankers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24811937
United States
10/08/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Major pisser for me about Obama & coal too. Those coal mines and coal plants are in some of the most economically depressed areas of our country and the people need the jobs and the electricity. Using EPA regulations to shut them down over some stupid cap and trade carbon tax derivative trading scheme is not only anti-American it lacks common sense. I support Romney, but neo-con rule and Israeli ass kissing makes me sick of both sides.
boilerbengal  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let's jail the bankers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25205122

I couldn't Agree more, these greedy SOB's need to go to jail. !!
PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/08/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

After a very long summer low in work, i finally got called for a job. I decided this morning on the drive in, i would not bring up politics. unlike here ,i have to see these guys every day for the next few months.

I didn't need to bring it up, it was the talk of the day. 15 men and not one for Obama.

All had watched the debate and the statement by Romney about his love of coal won every man. I was Surprised and shocked. We work on power plants and Obama's war on coal has already affected our lives !!

I won't be on here as much for awhile ( long drive , many hours) but I'll keep you posted.

The Coal Mining Union for the first time has not endorsed the Democrats. When Men are working and providing for their family's honestly a lot don't vote cause their working. Not This Time !!!! Just like me their mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.
 Quoting: boilerbengal

The UMW endorsed Obama in 2008, KNOWING he wanted to wreck the Industry.

DID THEY THINK HE WAS LYING????????
boilerbengal  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the update, and please do vote. We all really need the change. Coal is the backbone of our power supply in this country, and Obama can only intend to weaken us by destroying that. We're still mining coal now, but we are shipping it to China by boat! China likes our coal enough that they are willing to pay the shipping cost.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23597994

Oh yes I'm Voting.. silly me should have done the early Voting. I will have to leave a bit early election day to make the polls. but i will
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25205122
United States
10/08/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let's jail the bankers.

That's what they did in Iceland. The rest of the banker controlled western world should do it.
boilerbengal  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

The UMW endorsed Obama in 2008, KNOWING he wanted to wreck the Industry.

DID THEY THINK HE WAS LYING????????
 Quoting: PravdaDemocrat

we did also International brotherhood of boilermakers,ship builders,forgers and helpers.... hind sight is better then 20/20 now..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
10/08/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let's jail the bankers.

bump
boilerbengal  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
i will be able to lurk on my phone though !! its to hard to post. i have fat finger syndrome...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728825
Puerto Rico
10/08/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The majority of the Teamsters in my unit will be voting Republican. It's a Catholic thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25013010
United States
10/08/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
If everybody votes for Romney, Obama will still win. He is fixing the election. He has a company in sinking Spain that is going to count the votes, and they will report that stinky BO wins not matter how big a landslide Romney wins by. This is why the Associated Press just stated that they will not do exit polls in 19 states. For if they did, the cheating would be obvious. Now, without the exit polls, the votes that Spain counts will show BO as the winner; and there is nothing anybody can do about it but start a civil war. Don't get caught with your panties down. Lock and load. The UN is coming for you and your guns; as the USA slips and slides into communism.
boilerbengal  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The majority of the Teamsters in my unit will be voting Republican. It's a Catholic thing.
 Quoting: 4Evergirl

the total turn around is incredible. i thought maybe half the guys would switch, but all !! wow
boilerbengal  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
If everybody votes for Romney, Obama will still win. He is fixing the election. He has a company in sinking Spain that is going to count the votes, and they will report that stinky BO wins not matter how big a landslide Romney wins by. This is why the Associated Press just stated that they will not do exit polls in 19 states. For if they did, the cheating would be obvious. Now, without the exit polls, the votes that Spain counts will show BO as the winner; and there is nothing anybody can do about it but start a civil war. Don't get caught with your panties down. Lock and load. The UN is coming for you and your guns; as the USA slips and slides into communism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25013010

I Hope not !!! not much surprises me any more though. that is a scary scenario you bring

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728825
Puerto Rico
10/08/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

the total turn around is incredible. i thought maybe half the guys would switch, but all !! wow

Glad you've come around...most of us couldn't stomach the big ZERO the first time around...couldn't stomach watching him or listening to him.....I've kept my job throughout his term, so did the people who didn't vote for him in our unit the first thing..funny thing....
boilerbengal  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad you've come around...most of us couldn't stomach the big ZERO the first time around...couldn't stomach watching him or listening to him.....I've kept my job throughout his term, so did the people who didn't vote for him in our unit the first thing..funny thing....

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23674779
United States
10/08/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now, without the exit polls, the votes that Spain counts will show BO as the winner
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25013010

that shit really pisses me off. And on top that the whitehouse congratulating Venezuela on a possibly fixed election.

Whoever gets in to the office is the ultimate loser i've come to conclude.
beeches

User ID: 14127627
United States
10/08/2012 08:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
BB, what a great thing to hear about.

This thing about killing the coal industry was the second thing I heard about Obammy that absolutely floored me.

There is no reason to kill it.

I am a union member who stepped outside the union because I can't support anything that supports obama.

May King Coal rule King Obama!
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
beeches

User ID: 14127627
United States
10/08/2012 08:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
My ***** added to the bunch you already have!
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
TDJ

User ID: 3862073
United States
10/08/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
My career is at the other end of the coal fired electrical business. I meter primary and secondary lines for our customers. So thanks for keeping the plants up and running.

The thing that pisses me off about my union (IBEW) is they always promote Democrats and support them with my union dues. If ever there was a war waged against our jobs it is now and by the very people who we are lead to support.

My fellow workers see past the b.s. Thank God.

ETA...My company has been getting rid of people lately. Has a lot to do with the ridiculous EPA standards and the time they gave us to get it done. The technology doesn't even exist yet.

eagle flag

Last Edited by Founders Fan on 10/08/2012 08:43 PM
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24124662
United States
10/08/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
UNIONS will vote/endorse anyone that gives them $$, they are as corrupt as politicians and as necessary as wings on a pig.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
10/08/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

i hope a lot of people feel the way you do. best of luck to you. cheers
Jericho9

User ID: 7913305
United States
10/08/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good for you!

applause2
anonanon
User ID: 4148733
United States
10/08/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only union workers that might have had some gains from Obama are the auto workers. The rest are mostly out of jobs with no jobs in sight.

People need and want full time work and all he talks about are the part time jobs that people have been getting this year. It takes two or even three part time jobs just to provide the bare minimum for a family.

Thanks to his no drilling policies, the price of a gallon of gas is going through the roof along with the price of everything we use that gets trucked in anywhere. So we can all expect the price of all foods and household necessities to rise every week as well.

Don't know if Romney can do better, but at least he does know something about running a business and keeping people employed.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
10/08/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Encouraging.. only hope we have an opportunity to vote.

Congrats on the work!
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17006327
United States
10/08/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The UMW endorsed Obama in 2008, KNOWING he wanted to wreck the Industry.

DID THEY THINK HE WAS LYING????????"

As I recall, the unions were being sold on all the jobs that would be created by the "Green Economy".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/08/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm seeing more and more people get on board with Romney here in Ohio. Not that anyone can fix it. But the hatred for Obama is growing and they just want him out of there.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23583096
United States
10/08/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

i wonder how much of mr romney's money is in the industry or mr ryan's for that matter how much is any of all these so called conservitives money went out to help the needy americans during this hard time. how many of them created jobs just for the sake of people having some type of income and not be on the government payroll, how many gave up their pay since they already have enough the anwser to this and so many other questions is they don't give a fuck just like the other guys. they serve the same masters
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/08/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The UMW endorsed Obama in 2008, KNOWING he wanted to wreck the Industry.

DID THEY THINK HE WAS LYING????????"

As I recall, the unions were being sold on all the jobs that would be created by the "Green Economy".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17006327

that's the part I don't get. Obama told the coal mine workers he was going to shut it all down and they still voted for him. Are they stupid?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7061022
United States
10/08/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do u feel about the GOP war on unions?
I am surprised to hear any union worker vote republican.

GLP