Caught my husband jacking off?

Jericho9

User ID: 7913305
United States
10/08/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Caught my husband jacking off?
Just an hour ago I caught my husband jacking off in the shower. He never jacks off or anything like that because I try to satisfy him by having sex with him every night. I questioned him the moment he got caught and he said since we fought last night he was thinking we werent going to have sex for the next couple of days, then he changed his story and said he jacked off because it was hard and he wanted to get rid of the feeling, and that he lost interest in me long time ago? He went on and on with his reasons of jacking off. Lately he's been making excuses that he's tired all the time, we have used to have sex twice a day, then it went down to once a day, and every 2 days. Last night my husband and I had conflict because he didn't want to have sex with me, even though we agreed and I felt hurt. I told my husband how I felt about it, then he stormed off downstairs and slept there. He was yelling at me and telling me he doesn't care about this marriage, and that hes been pretending to be happy. He thinks our sex is like a chore. My question is why would he jack off if he has a wife he could have sex with as much as he wants? He had an opportunity to have sex with me last night? Him not wanting to have sex with me, makes me feel unwanted. I'm attractive, and still young. How do I react to him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24206893

And this is the forum for this???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25080880
United States
10/08/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
A guy probably started this thread,anyway if not
you bitches think that puss is gold (not).You say
your young so what.Some men including myself have
had enough for 2 lifetimes.There comes a point in
a mans life that it is a secondary or tertiary
priority.Grow up little girl (if you are a girl).
If he takes care of you and treats you well and is
faithful to you CHILL THE FUCK OUT.He ain`t cheatin`.

peace
eve incognito
User ID: 25176502
Bosnia and Herzegovina
10/08/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just an hour ago I caught my husband jacking off in the shower. He never jacks off or anything like that because I try to satisfy him by having sex with him every night. I questioned him the moment he got caught and he said since we fought last night he was thinking we werent going to have sex for the next couple of days, then he changed his story and said he jacked off because it was hard and he wanted to get rid of the feeling, and that he lost interest in me long time ago? He went on and on with his reasons of jacking off. Lately he's been making excuses that he's tired all the time, we have used to have sex twice a day, then it went down to once a day, and every 2 days. Last night my husband and I had conflict because he didn't want to have sex with me, even though we agreed and I felt hurt. I told my husband how I felt about it, then he stormed off downstairs and slept there. He was yelling at me and telling me he doesn't care about this marriage, and that hes been pretending to be happy. He thinks our sex is like a chore. My question is why would he jack off if he has a wife he could have sex with as much as he wants? He had an opportunity to have sex with me last night? Him not wanting to have sex with me, makes me feel unwanted. I'm attractive, and still young. How do I react to him?
i don't think masturbating is the problem, everything else he said and did/didn't do is though. i was marreid to a guy like that, he turned out to be a saditic sociopathic person. he used sex, or pretending he doesn't want it, to blackmail me into..well being his dormat really...i am a very sensual person and i thought we were i love, i just wanted to do it all the time, and he did everything from suddently finding everything wrong with the way i look,(that never bothered him when he was tricking me into marrying him, he kept saying i was very beautiful, a 10)... to pretending he is sexually confused...to accusing me of being insensitive, too interested in sex, too good in bed, too bad in bed.....basically he was plying me....his penis was constantly up, i inhale and exhale and he gets a hardon, yet he was more and more like "aw my god, u just want sex"....blah blah..."i have feelings, i am a sensitive man"...till he'd make me feel like he was brain fucking me, which is one place u don't want your husband to do it to you, and i'd say something like, "aw jesus what are u, a girl, just do it, just kiss me"....(which was exactly the kind of frustrated response he was looking for, so he could built on his theory how i was osmehow a bad wife for wanting to make love to my husband)i am not trying to make this thread about my sociopathic, psychotic, sadistic, manipoulative ex husband..but i will not be so arrogant as to assume that i can give you marriage advice via silly trashy forum.love is way to important and serious to let strangers who know only a few lines you stated on a foruma bout your relationship, give you input, but i am just trying to tell you that if a man acts like ur does, it isn't good news, and it usually turns out he is not a nice man...otherwise he'd be good to his wife, or ask for a damn divorce....good luck....remember you said it, you are still young, and if you manage to get away from him, maybe you still can find a good man, who wld love you and appreciate you and when you see him jacking off, wld say something matture, like nuffink babe, just playing wt myself, wanna join in?see my point???my ex used to pretend he had problems ejaculating, becuase he was not happy with the amount of sexual attraction i had for him,( i had a lot attraction, but he wanted more) so in order to artifiacially make me insane over our sex life he was like i have delayed ejaculation its a problem google it....so i said well do u ejaculate when you masturbate he said he did, yah, so i encouriged him to masturbate in front of me, and with my help...damn it i was a really good wife and he played me like a fool.u know something sister...get a divorce and get a good man before he devaours your ability to trust people and ruins your life and chances with a good man...don't waste time on someone who "has no interest in you" but isn't man enough to ask for divorce. either he is a whimp or a manipulator, nither is a very good prospect fora huband
Jericho9

User ID: 7913305
United States
10/08/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's an education. EVERY man jacks off in the shower. There are NO exceptions. Whether they have a woman they love or not they do. Stop being insecure. Be happy it's in the shower.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445731
United States
10/08/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So how much are you getting paid to post stuff like this?
 Quoting: flashlight

Extra food stamps!

cruise
eve incognito
User ID: 25176502
Bosnia and Herzegovina
10/08/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
and to daft and dafter above me, yes this is the section of the damn forum actually called SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS, can you read?
and
the second commment can only come from a person that never had a long term relationship, so is shooting silly advice out of his ass, so not really competent realibale source at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24313895
Canada
10/08/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You could probably use this in your divorce settlement.
Bust his ass and take him for everything!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20586262
United States
10/08/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel it's OK only if both of the married parties know about it. There are illnesses that sometimes this is necesary in a married couple's life.

But what you husband is doing is wrong. You going to have to work through it. Find out why he's doing it. Have some life changes and start to communicate in your marriage. Bottom line!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25179838
United States
10/08/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
whats wrong with beatin off?

just because your in a relationship doesnt mean you can't

do you feel betrayed? do you feel as if he cheated on you with his own mitt?

get real
 Quoting: Bazingaaa

I agree
The guy is just draining his pipes, No biggie.
 Quoting: sonic doom

Agree and at least he isnt out cheating on you.Join him if he likes doing that.No reason he cant do that and you be involved.
My husband use to do that at times when we had sex.Told me it was a different feeling when he did it.So we made it a common occurrence among the variety of ways we had sex.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25080177
Canada
10/08/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cut his balls off. Hell never jack off again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25218448
Nepal
10/08/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe if you weren't such an ugly woman, and you actually tried to satisfy your husband, he wouldn't have to masturbate?

The hypocrisy and man-hatred of you western women just disgusts me.

No intelligent man should EVER get married, especially to western women. Western women are the worst women on earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25184767
Ireland
10/08/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Try shutting the fuck up. It works like a charm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1452946

cruise
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/08/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should tie him up and force him to have sex with you. That would teach him!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24974328

+100000000000000 cruise

This AC is spot on OP! You need to rape your husband, anal penetration is a must. Do you have a strap-on?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24974328
Canada
10/08/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

+100000000000000 cruise

This AC is spot on OP! You need to rape your husband, anal penetration is a must. Do you have a strap-on?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25184767

You just ruined it ...
backboneofnight
User ID: 16293578
Canada
10/08/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why would u post this? Poor guy. Is this is an indirect way to get back at him to let know to total strangers? Shame on you. If you loved him, u wouldn't post your "sex" life. When he was jacking off, u should have given him a blowjob instead of ridiculing him. Say that your sorry. Anyway, this could a bs story.
altcdnflag
l3ol3o

User ID: 10729761
United States
10/08/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't worry about it. Men are much more hornier then women are. He may just be tired of the same thing and looking for something new. Try spicing things up in bed maybe? Sometimes a guy just needs to jack off. If you have sex all the time and never jack off then jacking off becomes "special" again.

Maybe he is just an ass. If what you say is true (Young, Attractive, and willing to have sex whenever) then the problem seems to be with him, not you. Maybe tone down the sex to every other night or something? Maybe your husband is just getting old.

"He was yelling at me and telling me he doesn't care about this marriage, and that hes been pretending to be happy. He thinks our sex is like a chore."

This is a little concerning though. Time for a serious talk. If he's serious that he doesn't care about your marriage it's time to find someone new while your still young and attractive.
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/08/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

+100000000000000 cruise

You just ruined it ...

Ruined what exactly?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
Report Abusive Post

+100000000000000 cruise

You just ruined it ...

Ruined what exactly?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
Report Abusive Post

+100000000000000 cruise

You just ruined it ...

Ruined what exactly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20586262
United States
10/08/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
whats wrong with beatin off?

just because your in a relationship doesnt mean you can't

do you feel betrayed? do you feel as if he cheated on you with his own mitt?

get real
 Quoting: Bazingaaa

I agree
The guy is just draining his pipes, No biggie.
 Quoting: sonic doom

Agree and at least he isnt out cheating on you.Join him if he likes doing that.No reason he cant do that and you be involved.
My husband use to do that at times when we had sex.Told me it was a different feeling when he did it.So we made it a common occurrence among the variety of ways we had sex.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25179838

But when a woman isn't use to this, doesn't know her husband is doing it, it can be painful to learn it even if he isn't with another woman.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
10/08/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
probably resents you and doesnt want to get that close to you anymore.

What else is going on in your relationship?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25053899
United States
10/08/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I jerk off in front of the Mrs. once a week just to reaffirm my independence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19617445
United States
10/08/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25053899

flag waver Haha
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/08/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22993980
United States
10/08/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how the psychologists will post this BS, and some will fall for it and post their opinions or "answers", thus feeding the beast. Idiots. Go bite Donkey Dicks OPie.
Mkguyver

User ID: 20828274
United States
10/08/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
You haven't been married long enough to have the right to post what you have posted, you immature bitch,
what your man does in the shower is he's own business, or what you do in the shower is your own business and your comment says more about you than your husband.

good luck sweetie!
Mkguyver

User ID: 20828274
United States
10/08/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude I'm with you on that!

Scarbedazzles

User ID: 7087818
United States
10/08/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
for those needing a picture

who cares what she looks like, she can give you any pic she wants...
scargarter

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES.

WE CANT DETERMINE THE ISSUE YOU ARE HAVING WITHOUT A FULL BODY PIC OF YOU. THEN WE CAN GIVE YOU ADVICE.
 Quoting: anonymous asshole 1567474

I need to rule out that it is your body. Please post a naked pic of yourself so I can tell if that is the reason.

jerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkitjerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25199763

Scrump, my friend you nailed it!!!!

bsflag

[link to answers.yahoo.com]

^Link to the Op^
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20413827
United States
10/08/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

so Michelle obama caught barack beating off. LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25035422

So Obama works for the Germans now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23755869
United States
10/08/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen here OP, if he's jerking alone he's 110% thinking of a woman other than you while doing it. Many men need to fuck women other this their wives, but they understand hat they can't actually do it in real life. So, they jerk off when you are not home and they have visions of other women in their minds when they jerk. Often times its your friends or coworkers that they are jerk fucking.

It's usually happens whe the sex he is getting from you no longer excites him. He is on the hunt for some strange.

Basically, two options.

End it and let him get his fuck on with other women.

Or

Let him have a weekend fuckfest with another woman.

GLP