Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 905 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 226,780
Pageviews Today: 368,894Threads Today: 115Posts Today: 2,198
04:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Connecting The Dots [GOV Riot Preparedness, Mass Fatality Planning Act, Dead Astronomers]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22000090
United States
10/08/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Connecting The Dots [GOV Riot Preparedness, Mass Fatality Planning Act, Dead Astronomers]
It seem's as if everything is related. When you look at everything in order it's somewhat paints a picture.

1. Gov Buys 1 Billion + Lethal Hollow Point Bullets + Riot Gear - Thread: DHS Buys 1.6 Billion Bullets

2. FEMA Mass Fatality Act - Thread: FEMA & Government getting ready for massive die off! cited: ‘Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act’

3. Astronomer Teams Die - Thread: Astronomer teams dies! ...coincidences?

As most of us (here) know, It's seemed like TPTB are preparing for something big. They stockpiled tons of ammo + riot gear. Then they amend a Mass Fatality preparedness act. Astronomer's get silenced for what they may have discovered... Does anyone else think something may hit earth and they are preparing for the aftermath!?

I could list countless other supporting articles but it's almost common knowledge at this point... Well for those who aren't Blind 2 The Facts... Just wanted to put this out there.

Many say "If something was going to hit earth people would have discovered this" WELL MAYBE SOME DID!!! AND WERE SILENCED.

4. On SEPT. 11TH something hits Jupiter. - [link to newsfeed.time.com]

Why didn't anyone see it coming!? Isn't it obvious something could hit us without warning as well?

Just my 2 cents... WE'RE F**CKED!!! Well those who don't have nor want that golden get outta hell's ticket! Reminds me of the movie Deep Impact. SMH.
justanothergranny

User ID: 20609565
United States
10/08/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Connecting The Dots [GOV Riot Preparedness, Mass Fatality Planning Act, Dead Astronomers]
I was on another thread the other day listening to a radio interview with Matt Simmons and another guy. And one of the things mentioned several times was about something LARGE hitting Antarctica soon. I had never heard about that before, and need to do some research on it.

But they just keep announcing about asteroids that will make close earth passes - there's one on 10/12 that will be .2 LD - 2/10 of a Lunar Distance! That's pretty darn close! Luckily it's not too big, but if it hits and that's where you happen to be, I bet you'd think it's big enough!!

I agree, tptb know something that they're not telling, and it doesn't look to good for the average joe.
TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
10/08/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Connecting The Dots [GOV Riot Preparedness, Mass Fatality Planning Act, Dead Astronomers]
It is appointed to man once to die and then the judgment...

Not everybody fell for Darby especially when it required dethroning the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and placing Him at the mercy of men to do His work and make and prepare Him a place.....for His time they set aside for Him to get what He is supposed to have. Insulter's of Him The Spirit of Grace.

Let them have what lies out side Grace any that desires and loves that which lies past the line they were not to pass. And they can blame the sinner man all day long will not change their place they stand in.

For a time was already set for the day to set its last sun.
Bad time to slip into a negligent guarding.

Expect the worst and today live the day that is not the worst that could be or come.

Will there be devices of every kind made and carried out by men that are destructive? Yes mankind is destructive by their own nature.

Will this earth puke us out? Yes it will respond all of creation will respond to the shout to puke man out.

Fish will belly up.
Cattle will carry a disease to belly up man.
Fouls and the winged creatures insectual will carry plague.

Environs on all levels will slap, stomp and kick the life out of man....even the cosmos will burn and smash his head in.

Best we be thankful for all we have been given and the Grace that is there for all to enter into its shelter. Accept that death is and is not unto man a second time except he chooses to trample Grace under foot.

It is a good day to die when death has lost its sting...any day is a good day to die.

Happy to live happy to die and what ever will be will be in time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25080177
Canada
10/08/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh noooooooo

****ing retards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076085
United States
10/08/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriouly......what a mind blowing response to this post.
You shills make me sick. In the end people like you will make great fly/maggot food.......LMAO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1443074
United States
10/08/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Congress on an out of the ordinary 2 mth vacation and read here somewhere a while back that the presidents schedule on whitehose website was totally empty for this mnth
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was on another thread the other day listening to a radio interview with Matt Simmons and another guy. And one of the things mentioned several times was about something LARGE hitting Antarctica soon. I had never heard about that before, and need to do some research on it.

But they just keep announcing about asteroids that will make close earth passes - there's one on 10/12 that will be .2 LD - 2/10 of a Lunar Distance! That's pretty darn close! Luckily it's not too big, but if it hits and that's where you happen to be, I bet you'd think it's big enough!!

I agree, tptb know something that they're not telling, and it doesn't look to good for the average joe.
 Quoting: justanothergranny

Congress on an out of the ordinary 2 mth vacation and read here somewhere a while back that the presidents schedule on whitehose website was totally empty for this mnth
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1443074

Add to this Romney running his campaign in a child-like manner as if the election didn't matter, wont matter or wont take place this year. Even people are screaming at the top of their lungs that something is wrong with Obama's composure at the debates as if he knows something.

Take Romney's 47% comments as an example. I don't remember the last time winning an election was about telling the truth. However regardless of the truth his comments hold, it is clear those comments have done the following......

1. Pissed off half of the voters
2. Sold out the election to Obama.

The funny thing here is that these pissed off voters are the same people affected by economic hardships under Obama who are not gonna vote for BO again and neither will they vote for Romney as their consciences won't allow it.

The last time I also checked, elections were about numbers. The more you have the greater chance you have of winning. However, half of the economically stricken people are not gonna vote Romney....again neither Romney.

So half of the country are left questioning "What the hell is going in here?"

Consider the fact that they also have brought their own financial system to the brink of a collapse......a system that has served them so well that the masses arent even aware is a system that enslaves them. Why intend on collapsing a system that serves you when not threatened? Unless of course what is coming will collapse it anyway.

What that thing is, is anyone's guess but if the ancients are right, this year is just getting started and we are sure in for a bumpy ride.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 10/08/2012 10:05 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13793225
United States
10/08/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seem's as if everything is related. When you look at everything in order it's somewhat paints a picture.

1. Gov Buys 1 Billion + Lethal Hollow Point Bullets + Riot Gear - Thread: DHS Buys 1.6 Billion Bullets

2. FEMA Mass Fatality Act - Thread: FEMA & Government getting ready for massive die off! cited: ‘Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act’

As most of us (here) know, It's seemed like TPTB are preparing for something big. They stockpiled tons of ammo + riot gear. Then they amend a Mass Fatality preparedness act. Astronomer's get silenced for what they may have discovered... Does anyone else think something may hit earth and they are preparing for the aftermath!?

I could list countless other supporting articles but it's almost common knowledge at this point... Well for those who aren't Blind 2 The Facts... Just wanted to put this out there.

Many say "If something was going to hit earth people would have discovered this" WELL MAYBE SOME DID!!! AND WERE SILENCED.

Why didn't anyone see it coming!? Isn't it obvious something could hit us without warning as well?

Just my 2 cents... WE'RE F**CKED!!! Well those who don't have nor want that golden get outta hell's ticket! Reminds me of the movie Deep Impact. SMH.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22000090

BP

LA sinkhole

Methane

Synthia

New Madrid

Criss-crossing gas pipelines

15 nuclear plants

EQs in Texas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24961033
United States
10/08/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owwwww yyyyyyaaaaahhhhhhhh
Herman The Kid

User ID: 16577681
United States
10/08/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Add to this Romney running his campaign in a child-like manner as if the election didn't matter, wont matter or wont take place this year. Even people are screaming at the top of their lungs that something is wrong with Obama's composure at the debates as if he knows something.

Take Romney's 47% comments as an example. I don't remember the last time winning an election was about telling the truth. However regardless of the truth his comments hold, it is clear those comments have done the following......

The funny thing here is that these pissed off voters are the same people affected by economic hardships under Obama who are not gonna vote for BO again and neither will they vote for Romney as their consciences won't allow it.

The last time I also checked, elections were about numbers. The more you have the greater chance you have of winning. However, half of the economically stricken people are not gonna vote Romney....again neither Romney.

Consider the fact that they also have brought their own financial system to the brink of a collapse......a system that has served them so well that the masses arent even aware is a system that enslaves them. Why intend on collapsing a system that serves you when not threatened? Unless of course what is coming will collapse it anyway.

What that thing is, is anyone's guess but if the ancients are right, this year is just getting started and we are sure in for a bumpy ride.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Stay out of politics for your own good.
You m-m-m-muh-make me HAAA-PEEE.

Psalm 34:14 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Ohwell

United Kingdom
10/08/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ohwell

Stay out of politics for your own good.
 Quoting: Herman The Kid

.....and you are what or who? It seems critical thinking isnt for everyone.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 10/08/2012 10:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24995486
United States
10/08/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could be why Obama didn't seem to give a shit about the debate and the newly upgraded bunker at the WH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22687793
United States
10/08/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Although no doubt mentioned here many times in the past, it is worth your while to put aside two hours and watch this John Moore video. You can also find it broken into 12 smaller segments as well.

The government has known for years that something is headed our way. Why else would they have already publicly announced that the CIA Domestic operations would be moving to Denver, and that the NSA would also be moving their headquarters to Denver and building a huge new data center in Salt Lake City?

Ohwell

United Kingdom
10/08/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could be why Obama didn't seem to give a shit about the debate and the newly upgraded bunker at the WH.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24995486

Mentioned the same thing above.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25206506
Germany
10/08/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

BP

LA sinkhole

Methane

Synthia

New Madrid

Criss-crossing gas pipelines

15 nuclear plants

EQs in Texas
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13793225

spock

gaah

byekitty
NalloArt

User ID: 20700212
United States
10/08/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Getting closer honey. Just keep looking. What's been breaking out that hardly anyone has noticed? You have the right dots but you're not connecting them quite right. Disregard space for now- it comes later. The immediate threat is right here. In the shots. Not de-population, it was never that. This more like advancing the population. Think about the group that started up researching vaccines (even though they mainly do military), then they let a journalist tour their project- only 1 original article on it. Think of the attacks in the state near in the Gulf. Hint: It's not Louisiana. Now think of the recent outbreak of a rare (c'mon what is it?) and the effect is has on the spinal cord and the brain. You'll get it :]
And it's ironic too
'Cause what we tend to do
Is act on what they say
And then it is that way~Jem.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4407058
United States
10/08/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Getting closer honey. Just keep looking. What's been breaking out that hardly anyone has noticed? You have the right dots but you're not connecting them quite right. Disregard space for now- it comes later. The immediate threat is right here. In the shots. Not de-population, it was never that. This more like advancing the population. Think about the group that started up researching vaccines (even though they mainly do military), then they let a journalist tour their project- only 1 original article on it. Think of the attacks in the state near in the Gulf. Hint: It's not Louisiana. Now think of the recent outbreak of a rare (c'mon what is it?) and the effect is has on the spinal cord and the brain. You'll get it :]
 Quoting: NalloArt

You talkin about flesh eaters and ebola?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18927751
United States
10/08/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get some info. on comet ISON.
SE

User ID: 1673157
Canada
10/08/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18927751

Eye Son or SION ?
Isis Set Osiris Nephthys?
Ohwell

United Kingdom
10/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18927751

Eye Son or SION ?
Isis Set Osiris Nephthys?
 Quoting: SE

Interesting.....when is this coming?
DispicibleMe

User ID: 20618958
United States
10/08/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Astronomers have discovered a new comet. It is currently moving in front of the stars of the constellation Cancer the Crab. It’s out beyond Jupiter’s orbit still, now, but it’s heading for a close encounter with the sun in 2013. Called C/2012 S1 (ISON) by astronomers, its orbital characteristics indicate it might become a very bright object in Earth’s sky, beginning in November 2013. If so, all of us around the globe should be able to see it late next year.
Black Diamond
User ID: 20028740
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hate the guessing game crap/name that fucking tune/and the "I am thinking of a number " crap on glp lately ! If you know something bring it or S.T.F.U.stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13793225
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: NalloArt

Various strains of flu, West Nile, shingles, adult pertussis, meningitis . . . gov sprays the air or panic people into getting vaccines.

Vaccines contain a variety of chemicals, most likely for the purpose of creating a predominantly "dumbed-down" society.

Sheeple are easy to lead around . . . they accept anything, ask no questions, make no demands, have no critical thinking skills, are totally apathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/08/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I moved out of the suburbs a year ago suspecting something wicked was coming down the pike. Soon after the election would not surprise me.....
Ohwell

United Kingdom
10/08/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I moved out of the suburbs a year ago suspecting something wicked was coming down the pike. Soon after the election would not surprise me.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

.....or maybe before.
5ingularity

User ID: 9473142
United States
10/08/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gave up worrying...if something so big and awfull happens, dont want to see the aftermath. Watch the movie or read the book The Road...pretty much sums it up.
With front row tickets to experience the show of lifetimes, I fear no more.
-_0
GodFrequency

User ID: 25156288
United States
10/08/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, everything's fine, why would you say something is going on, or something is wrong? You're weird.

I posted this a year ago.

In this first post are nothing but facts, after this first post it gets more into speculation.

Weather
Record Tornadoes
Record drought
Record volcanoes As many in one year now, as what use to be a decades total.
Record earthquakes
Record crop devastation
Floods
Tides are rising, and the moons orbit is off.
solar flares
pipelines all across the country ruptured
Meteor showers increasing.
Magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster
The Solar activity of the sun has changed dramatically
Cosmic ray intensity has increased dramatically
Bees are disappearing, and they navigate using a solar compass
Mass fish die offs
Mass bird deaths.
New fault lines awakened in Virginia, & Nevada to name a few.
Giant sink holes opening up all around the world.
The surface of the earth actually creating giant rips in the earths crust on the surface for all to see.
New geysers seen venting in California.
What sounds like horns blowing recorded in florida, Russia, etc.
The smells of sulfur or fuel being reported in many areas of the world, the latest reports in California.
Disturbances in our solar system with storms on Jupiter increasing, Saturn being altered.

What's the Governments of the world doing?
For one, they've all bankrupted themselves as if there is no tomorrow!!!!!! When I penned this, there was no NDAA, drones, Hollow point bullets, Marshal law bullshit going on. You couldn't write this in a movie and have them believe it 20 years ago, and now people who are living in it can't even see it.

Storing massive amounts of Meals read to eat
Sucking up massive amounts of medication, and pharmaceuticals
Digging under ground bunkers around the world at a world record setting pace
Trillions of dollars dissappearing both from the pentagon, and the from the Federal Reserve.
Governments practicing detainment techniques.
CIA has relocated it's headquarters to Denver
Denver world airport has been turned into a giant subterranean facility.
Denver has the biggest underground water treatment and purification center.
EPA starts closing down it's library network.
GLobal Seed Bank built
Bush buys 98,000 acres in paraguay Father already owns 200,000
Hr5122 bypasses the forbidence of US troops operating on US soil
In 2001 264 dams needed repair, in 2009 over 1,200 damns across america are in need of repair, and the elites are no longer worried about infrastructure.
South Pole Telescope built with infrared capability
NSPD-51 Gives power to the president to take over complete and total rule
July 2007 Vatican closes library that has been opened for over 500 years.
Dutch are preparing for catastrophe, and apocalypse.
2008 3rd infantry's deployed 6,000 us troops on US soil
2011 Space rocks and asteroids are now classified top secret
Climategate was used as an explanation of what is happening to the earth, as the changes became more magnetic in nature, it was switched from global warming to climate change.
Yellowstone National Park has been having thousands of earthquakes.
Chemtrails have been blanketing the earth containing barium, Barium is used for radiation shielding.
Constant media blitz in order to keep the people occupied with one big story after another.
Increasing number of shows are now about survival.
Media black outs on comet information. Anyone remember the Media hype about Haley's comet
Google has blocked out a large area in space next to the constellation of Orion.
Fema Camps built
Mass coffin storage in Georgia.
The propping up of the stock market, at any cost, and any expense, even if it is open fraud!

And the latest abandonment of the International Space Station.

Things I had forgotten to list by people now posting on this thread:

The sun rising two days early in greenland alone should be enough to tell people that something wasnt right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508802

Eagle says I missed this one.
ONLY read what YOU posted ( GOOD LIST ! ) BUT, you left out the MOST damming of all; Saturn turned 90 degrees, with rings VERTICAL since December of 2010 !! And , still that way !

ONLY a massive body with MASSIVE electromagnetic field could do that. Also, all the other changes in planets near The destroyer, Nemesis, also called Wormwood !

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 1527254

There has been a natural disaster that has caused at least a billion dollars of damage inside the United States every single month so far this year.

hmm intresting that no one has mentioned the nasa buzzroom shut down after the trajectory was scurtenised. something along the lines of 0.232 au to 0.004 au.

people seem to forget this one.
 Quoting: madfwaz

Last Edited by GodFrequency on 10/09/2012 12:04 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22000090
United States
10/09/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, everything's fine, why would you say something is going on, or something is wrong? You're weird.

I posted this a year ago.

In this first post are nothing but facts, after this first post it gets more into speculation.

Weather
Record Tornadoes
Record drought
Record volcanoes As many in one year now, as what use to be a decades total.
Record earthquakes
Record crop devastation
Floods
Tides are rising, and the moons orbit is off.
solar flares
pipelines all across the country ruptured
Meteor showers increasing.
Magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster
The Solar activity of the sun has changed dramatically
Cosmic ray intensity has increased dramatically
Bees are disappearing, and they navigate using a solar compass
Mass fish die offs
Mass bird deaths.
New fault lines awakened in Virginia, & Nevada to name a few.
Giant sink holes opening up all around the world.
The surface of the earth actually creating giant rips in the earths crust on the surface for all to see.
New geysers seen venting in California.
What sounds like horns blowing recorded in florida, Russia, etc.
The smells of sulfur or fuel being reported in many areas of the world, the latest reports in California.
Disturbances in our solar system with storms on Jupiter increasing, Saturn being altered.

What's the Governments of the world doing?
For one, they've all bankrupted themselves as if there is no tomorrow!!!!!! When I penned this, there was no NDAA, drones, Hollow point bullets, Marshal law bullshit going on. You couldn't write this in a movie and have them believe it 20 years ago, and now people who are living in it can't even see it.

Storing massive amounts of Meals read to eat
Sucking up massive amounts of medication, and pharmaceuticals
Digging under ground bunkers around the world at a world record setting pace
Trillions of dollars dissappearing both from the pentagon, and the from the Federal Reserve.
Governments practicing detainment techniques.
CIA has relocated it's headquarters to Denver
Denver world airport has been turned into a giant subterranean facility.
Denver has the biggest underground water treatment and purification center.
EPA starts closing down it's library network.
GLobal Seed Bank built
Bush buys 98,000 acres in paraguay Father already owns 200,000
Hr5122 bypasses the forbidence of US troops operating on US soil
In 2001 264 dams needed repair, in 2009 over 1,200 damns across america are in need of repair, and the elites are no longer worried about infrastructure.
South Pole Telescope built with infrared capability
NSPD-51 Gives power to the president to take over complete and total rule
July 2007 Vatican closes library that has been opened for over 500 years.
Dutch are preparing for catastrophe, and apocalypse.
2008 3rd infantry's deployed 6,000 us troops on US soil
2011 Space rocks and asteroids are now classified top secret
Climategate was used as an explanation of what is happening to the earth, as the changes became more magnetic in nature, it was switched from global warming to climate change.
Yellowstone National Park has been having thousands of earthquakes.
Chemtrails have been blanketing the earth containing barium, Barium is used for radiation shielding.
Constant media blitz in order to keep the people occupied with one big story after another.
Increasing number of shows are now about survival.
Media black outs on comet information. Anyone remember the Media hype about Haley's comet
Google has blocked out a large area in space next to the constellation of Orion.
Fema Camps built
Mass coffin storage in Georgia.
The propping up of the stock market, at any cost, and any expense, even if it is open fraud!

And the latest abandonment of the International Space Station.

Things I had forgotten to list by people now posting on this thread:

The sun rising two days early in greenland alone should be enough to tell people that something wasnt right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508802

Eagle says I missed this one.
ONLY read what YOU posted ( GOOD LIST ! ) BUT, you left out the MOST damming of all; Saturn turned 90 degrees, with rings VERTICAL since December of 2010 !! And , still that way !

ONLY a massive body with MASSIVE electromagnetic field could do that. Also, all the other changes in planets near The destroyer, Nemesis, also called Wormwood !

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 1527254

There has been a natural disaster that has caused at least a billion dollars of damage inside the United States every single month so far this year.

hmm intresting that no one has mentioned the nasa buzzroom shut down after the trajectory was scurtenised. something along the lines of 0.232 au to 0.004 au.

people seem to forget this one.
 Quoting: madfwaz

Quoting: GodFrequency

bumphiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1671897
South Africa
10/09/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is appointed to man once to die and then the judgment...

Not everybody fell for Darby especially when it required dethroning the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and placing Him at the mercy of men to do His work and make and prepare Him a place.....for His time they set aside for Him to get what He is supposed to have. Insulter's of Him The Spirit of Grace.

Let them have what lies out side Grace any that desires and loves that which lies past the line they were not to pass. And they can blame the sinner man all day long will not change their place they stand in.

For a time was already set for the day to set its last sun.
Bad time to slip into a negligent guarding.

Expect the worst and today live the day that is not the worst that could be or come.

Will there be devices of every kind made and carried out by men that are destructive? Yes mankind is destructive by their own nature.

Will this earth puke us out? Yes it will respond all of creation will respond to the shout to puke man out.

Fish will belly up.
Cattle will carry a disease to belly up man.
Fouls and the winged creatures insectual will carry plague.

Environs on all levels will slap, stomp and kick the life out of man....even the cosmos will burn and smash his head in.

Best we be thankful for all we have been given and the Grace that is there for all to enter into its shelter. Accept that death is and is not unto man a second time except he chooses to trample Grace under foot.

It is a good day to die when death has lost its sting...any day is a good day to die.

Happy to live happy to die and what ever will be will be in time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22054163
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258659
United States
10/09/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the pilot that was said to be crazy or hallucinating when he saw a very bright object in the sky? They said it was Venus. There was an extremely bright object next to the moon in the west/southwest sky. This was back in spring.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25227806
India
10/09/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama Puppeteer,George Soros Buys Company That Will Count US Election Votes

[link to www.ufo-blogger.com]

Mr Peterson, a wealthy defense contractor killed Himself And Family

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

GLP