Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,038 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 382,053
Pageviews Today: 605,896Threads Today: 210Posts Today: 3,015
07:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Florida School District Lets Pro-Obama Group Register Students to Vote, Deliver Speeches (Refuse Republicans)

davvi
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 3677166
United States
10/08/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Florida School District Lets Pro-Obama Group Register Students to Vote, Deliver Speeches (Refuse Republicans)
A Florida school district is in hot water after it reportedly allowed a pro-Obama organization to register students to vote and give speeches to classes. It also denied the Romney campaign similar considerations.

Pasco County Schools told Fox News that Organizing for America volunteers were able to access roughly six high school and middle school campuses. The organization also attempted to gain access to at least three additional campuses but were shut down by on-campus officials, according to email correspondence obtained by Fox News.

“They did register students to vote…We don’t know how many children were registered – (but) we have an ongoing investigation,” school district spokesman John Mann told Fox News.

As if it wasn’t bad enough that Organizing for America sought to take advantage of high school and middle school students by influencing their vote, a former teacher was also permitted to give a number of pro-Obama speeches to high school seniors.

“She got into six classrooms and gave pro-Obama speeches – like way off to the left…That got out to parents and parents complained,” said James Mathieu, general counsel for the Pasco County Republican Party.

Matthieu said he has filed a complaint with the Florida Division of Elections and notified the Florida Attorney General’s office.

“We have a liberal culture in our school system and we know that,” he told Fox News. “The problem is someone has used false credentials, false pretenses and there is a security issue.”

Matthieu said Organizing for America officials “used false pretenses” and identified themselves to school officials as officials with the local elections office.

[link to www.theblaze.com]

The SD is claiming they were lied to, but as the article says there is proof that the schools knew who they were and there was no deception. No wonder our schools are such cesspools.

registering voters in high school, ok maybe, but middle school? how old are these 'students?'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25205122
United States
10/08/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Florida School District Lets Pro-Obama Group Register Students to Vote, Deliver Speeches (Refuse Republicans)
I'd refuse both corrupt parties. People are tired of being debt slaves. We want the bankers in jail.

More politics and politicians will do no one any good.
beeches

User ID: 14127627
United States
10/08/2012 08:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Florida School District Lets Pro-Obama Group Register Students to Vote, Deliver Speeches (Refuse Republicans)
It's conceivable a middle schooler who failed a couple times and started school late may be voting age.

Davvi, I was ready to log off and I saw this gem.

Schools are indoctrination centers nowadays. Shills in so many classrooms.

Science = let's watch the debates to see who will "protect" the environment.

History = big bad whites force blacks to sell each other into slavery. Whites who head abolition are "imperialistic".

Civics - oh, forget about it.

There is no end to the skullduggery. check out the organization CIS, or Communities in Schools, a dropout prevention group.

Last go - round with this group had life-size obamma cutouts guarding the public high school room doorway.

Too tired to make a comment here, just posting what I see.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
davvi  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's conceivable a middle schooler who failed a couple times and started school late may be voting age.

Davvi, I was ready to log off and I saw this gem.

Schools are indoctrination centers nowadays. Shills in so many classrooms.

History = big bad whites force blacks to sell each other into slavery. Whites who head abolition are "imperialistic".

Civics - oh, forget about it.

There is no end to the skullduggery. check out the organization CIS, or Communities in Schools, a dropout prevention group.

Last go - round with this group had life-size obamma cutouts guarding the public high school room doorway.

Too tired to make a comment here, just posting what I see.
 Quoting: beeches

omg, it is worse than i thought. i remember a friend of mine telling me that she had to watch a pro-clinton video while she was student teaching and that every teacher in the school had to sign a declaration that they did watch it to satisfy the teacher's union. i thought that was bad, but at least they were adults. going after the young and impressionable is terrible. damn them.
davvi  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Schools are indoctrination centers nowadays. Shills in so many classrooms.

Civics - oh, forget about it."

^^^ I have re-read this and the sad part i am not the least not surprised.

cry
Jericho9

User ID: 7913305
United States
10/08/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Florida school district is in hot water after it reportedly allowed a pro-Obama organization to register students to vote and give speeches to classes. It also denied the Romney campaign similar considerations.

Pasco County Schools told Fox News that Organizing for America volunteers were able to access roughly six high school and middle school campuses. The organization also attempted to gain access to at least three additional campuses but were shut down by on-campus officials, according to email correspondence obtained by Fox News.

“They did register students to vote…We don’t know how many children were registered – (but) we have an ongoing investigation,” school district spokesman John Mann told Fox News.

As if it wasn’t bad enough that Organizing for America sought to take advantage of high school and middle school students by influencing their vote, a former teacher was also permitted to give a number of pro-Obama speeches to high school seniors.

“She got into six classrooms and gave pro-Obama speeches – like way off to the left…That got out to parents and parents complained,” said James Mathieu, general counsel for the Pasco County Republican Party.

Matthieu said he has filed a complaint with the Florida Division of Elections and notified the Florida Attorney General’s office.

“We have a liberal culture in our school system and we know that,” he told Fox News. “The problem is someone has used false credentials, false pretenses and there is a security issue.”

Matthieu said Organizing for America officials “used false pretenses” and identified themselves to school officials as officials with the local elections office.

The SD is claiming they were lied to, but as the article says there is proof that the schools knew who they were and there was no deception. No wonder our schools are such cesspools.

registering voters in high school, ok maybe, but middle school? how old are these 'students?'
 Quoting: davvi

WTF??? We better NOT allow this shit to happen. They are killing us from the inside people. Please stop and think...take away the emotion we all have for human kind and think. This is NOT acceptable. Rise up against this BS and be heard!!!
davvi  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF??? We better NOT allow this shit to happen. They are killing us from the inside people. Please stop and think...take away the emotion we all have for human kind and think. This is NOT acceptable. Rise up against this BS and be heard!!!
 Quoting: Jericho9

these are not schools anymore, as beeches says, they are indoctrination centers. they don't teach kids how to think they tell them what to think. this is a disgrace. if this is happening in florida what is happening in los angeles, detroit, massachusetts, new york?

thanks for the pin. cheers
beeches

United States
10/08/2012 09:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

cry

Davvi, out of respect for not reporting things I have not seen firsthand, I haven't even said the worst.

The leader had a noose in the room. A real, ropy noose.

Just to keep the hatred going.

Heard about it from several times. Now in regular classes,

students hear the party line all the time. From CNN in the classrooms, to I hate columbus because he was a meany lessons, to the simple assumption that Bush was a joke and
the O is amazing and Just Like Us. It is not even stated, just breathed in and out with the 02 molecules.
beeches

United States
10/08/2012 09:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe the students tune it out a lot, but
the steady dripping can wear away granite.

I hope they tune it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25042174
Japan
10/08/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why would a public school want to help republicans? Republicans want to take away school funding and pay teachers in peanuts.
davvi  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

cry

Davvi, out of respect for not reporting things I have not seen firsthand, I haven't even said the worst.

The leader had a noose in the room. A real, ropy noose.

Just to keep the hatred going.

Heard about it from several times. Now in regular classes,

students hear the party line all the time. From CNN in the classrooms, to I hate columbus because he was a meany lessons, to the simple assumption that Bush was a joke and
the O is amazing and Just Like Us. It is not even stated, just breathed in and out with the 02 molecules.
 Quoting: beeches

i used to get into arguments all of the time with people who just followed the democrat talking points right to the letter. these people honestly thought they were very well informed because they watched msnbc and cnn. they think they have all there is to know about what goes on in this country. thick as mud and totally resistant to any other opinion which doesn't tow the democrat line.

i finally caught a break when i predicted how the occupy wallstreet protests would go. it wasn't my 'great' debating skills, though, they got to see the 99% first hand. while on their way to work some of my friends were pushed around and verbally abused by those who they thought were going to be this country's saviors. lolol, i loved it.
davvi  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why would a public school want to help republicans? Republicans want to take away school funding and pay teachers in peanuts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25042174

don't be stupid the federal government does not set salary standards for teachers. their wages are determined by the school districts negotiated with the union. federal funding in some cases is not necessary. my school district didn't need federal funding but took it to rebuild the track to the tune of 1 million dollars. that was about 15 years ago. what does a high school need a million dollar track for when the old one was perfectly servicable?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243759
United States
10/09/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of these kids (the smart ones) will realize that it's brainwashing and do exactly the opposite. Most people who turn 25-26 will turn conservative anyways. That's when they start working and they realize their taxes get wasted on bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1463535
United States
10/09/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25042174

so do what the dems do and pay summer school students who failed a minimum wage? Com on moron

GLP