Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 173,950
Pageviews Today: 293,123Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,792
04:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fukshima and Japan share the love with foriegn youth exchange... helping remove debris?

citizenperth
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/08/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Fukshima and Japan share the love with foriegn youth exchange... helping remove debris?
Ministry of foreign affairs to invite 10,000 youth from 41 countries to do tasks including removal of debris

Posted by Mochizuki on October 8th, 2012 · ( Fukushima-Diary translation from original article)

Ministry of foreign affairs of Japan is going to invite foreign youth to disaster area.

One of the tasks that they are supposed to do is removal of disaster debris.

[link to fukushima-diary.com]

... that's just not fair!... why target the young one may ask... why not get volunteers... volunteers... or pay those that wish to work there?.. forget the children... leave them out of it....

question is.. would you allow children to go given the CURRENT conditions?...

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/09/2012 01:16 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/08/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fukshima and Japan share the love with foriegn youth exchange... helping remove debris?
This isn't possible, I don't believe it.

Citizen it's good to read you, I had to check the time and yes it's late again, but not that late. I posted without reading the article. lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25220379
Japan
10/08/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fukshima and Japan share the love with foriegn youth exchange... helping remove debris?
Ministry of foreign affairs to invite 10,000 youth from 41 countries to do tasks including removal of debris

Posted by Mochizuki on October 8th, 2012 · ( Fukushima-Diary translation from original article)

Ministry of foreign affairs of Japan is going to invite foreign youth to disaster area.

... that's just not fair!... why target the young one may ask... why not get volunteers... volunteers... or pay those that wish to work there?.. forget the children... leave them out of it....
 Quoting: citizenperth

You ignorant asshole.You really are just on a hate campaign towards Japan arent you.

There are plenty of volunteers, in fact at one point there was a waiting list for volunteer work.
Bringing in children to see the damage caused and give them the chance to help those in dire straights is an excellent idea.There are already numerous projects like this on the go and all the children involved are glad they came.

The Fukushima nuclear disaster has been locked off in a 20km radius,a pin head in comparison to the other areas further north that were hit badly by the quake and tsunami, something you radiation tards choose to ignore.

instead of sitting on a conspiracy forum moaning all the time maybe you should get off your ass and do something a bit more proactive too.

I suppose you'll have me banned and my response deleted now because it doesn't fit your hate campaign.

your the biggest shit ive ever come across.
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/08/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You... Japan.... are shill city and I hope he does delete your post of lies.
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/08/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WindyMind

nahhh. i'll just wait and see what everyone else thinks of sending children to do an adults job given the circumstances... no way in hell would i take the risk and send foriegn exchange kids right now.... simple... but a typical response from a shill... always perplexes me that they think i hate japan.... go figure....

if i hated japan i would say "radiation is good for you... no proof of sickness.. the children are safe..." etc etc..

just another marketing ploy from the gubernment, possibly to test public response and/or their knowledge of the state of current affairs...

similar to:

1. free stay in Japan for post-fuku bloggers with a positive viewpoint about vacations

2. money from tepco to nay say and debunk any thing anti-fuku....

3. heavily discounted airfares

one has to ask... revival of the tourist industry, or something more sinister now that they invite children....

"the all clear" card has been academically and scientifically debunked....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/08/2012 11:16 PM
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25220379
Japan
10/08/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

overcap
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/09/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

overcap
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25220379

yes it has.... so go away...... activating...

shl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25230808
Japan
10/09/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

This post is really insensitive and shows your lack of knowledge to the real situation at hand or your lack of compassion to those who are affected by this situation.

Do you really think were going to invite children from other parts of the world and then put their lives in danger?
Do you really think we are going to get them to dangerous or dirty work?

You know Citizenperth, i have seen your posts on GLP, you have no first hand knowledge of the situation in japan, you have no first hand experience either but you insist on acting like some kind of expert.

Japanese people on GLP get upset with you because we can see your talking rubbish, we are here, living it, then you tell us we dont know what were talking about.Its totally the other way around.

You spend your life cherry picking negative information.
You acheive nothing but to muddy the waters.You have no clue what information out there is truth or lies but if its negative you make a pin about it.

One only has to look at your profile page to see the majority of your posts are anti Japan.

if you are a real human being then you will put your hands up and apologies for this post and as the other Japan poster mentioned, doing something a bit more proactive to help out.
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/09/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

This post is really insensitive and shows your lack of knowledge to the real situation at hand or your lack of compassion to those who are affected by this situation.

Do you really think were going to invite children from other parts of the world and then put their lives in danger?

You know Citizenperth, i have seen your posts on GLP, you have no first hand knowledge of the situation in japan, you have no first hand experience either but you insist on acting like some kind of expert.

Japanese people on GLP get upset with you because we can see your talking rubbish, we are here, living it, then you tell us we dont know what were talking about.Its totally the other way around.

You acheive nothing but to muddy the waters.You have no clue what information out there is truth or lies but if its negative you make a pin about it.

One only has to look at your profile page to see the majority of your posts are anti Japan.

if you are a real human being then you will put your hands up and apologies for this post and as the other Japan poster mentioned, doing something a bit more proactive to help out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25230808

BULLSHIT... you all have done nothing but walk around with your heads down and DO NOTHING!!!!...

and yes.. YOUR government have put together the committee... NOBODY else... think I am going to run away because of your crocodile tear now????.... think again.....

say what you like.. I was privy to the pandemic committee held in Tokyo the first month... FACT....

want details.. Google ECU in WA, Aust and check the panel that was elected and went.. then pm me for more prvt info.... wad..... pffft... sick of you Jpn flags crying every time your doom is exposed and you are asked to clean it..... apologetic claims against me are hardly disputing FACTS......'

buying a Honda, sending sports teams and saying nothing is wrong and does NOTHING... you prideful pro-tepco shills.... sheer Radical Nationalistic Ego and Pride.. will be your downfall... (sry about rant to normal people)... I don't own your doom.. I report....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/09/2012 03:24 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25231219
Japan
10/09/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

EXCELLENT!

unfortunately what you said will go in the one ear and out the other, then citizenknowitall will come back with a comment about you being a tepco employee or something other conspiracy shit like that.

You guys shouldn't worry about citizenhatesasians anyway, the moron has a history of mental illness and alcohol abuse, hes good for nothing.Abusing people on the other side of the planet he knows nothing about is therapeutic for him.

citizenperth....you are a cunt and always will be.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/09/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

EXCELLENT!

unfortunately what you said will go in the one ear and out the other, then citizenknowitall will come back with a comment about you being a tepco employee or something other conspiracy shit like that.

You guys shouldn't worry about citizenhatesasians anyway, the moron has a history of mental illness and alcohol abuse, hes good for nothing.Abusing people on the other side of the planet he knows nothing about is therapeutic for him.

citizenperth....you are a cunt and always will be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25231219

uh oh, i feel a ban coming on, im not playing the game properly.
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/09/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
i fee're i am bringing you sirrs togefah.. prease, accept apporogy....

nice to see you or band togeffa... knocking off for a beer yet at tepco mountain?

how do i get into your employment.. how do yakuza hire?

you still bring nothing to the start of thread... moran....

why should japan have 10K international youth come and clean your shit up for you?

reta

attacking me and the news helps your agument.... you all just biatch-slap yourselves through lack of argument and ability to stay on topic.. attack the messenger and not the topic..... dishonerable... feel shame much?

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/09/2012 03:31 AM
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/09/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

BULLSHIT... you all have done nothing but walk around with your heads down and DO NOTHING!!!!...

and yes.. YOUR government have put together the committee... NOBODY else... think I am going to run away because of your crocodile tear now????.... think again.....

say what you like.. I was privy to the pandemic committee held in Tokyo the first month... FACT....

want details.. Google ECU in WA, Aust and check the panel that was elected and went.. then pm me for more prvt info.... wad..... pffft... sick of you Jpn flags crying every time your doom is exposed and you are asked to clean it..... apologetic claims against me are hardly disputing FACTS......'

buying a Honda, sending sports teams and saying nothing is wrong and does NOTHING... you prideful pro-tepco shills.... sheer Radical Nationalistic Ego and Pride.. will be your downfall... (sry about rant to normal people)... I don't own your doom.. I report....

sense mother fucker, trying making some!

crazyjak maybe its time you checked back in to the nut house..
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/09/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

nice to see you or band togeffa... knocking off for a beer yet at tepco mountain?

why should japan have 10K international youth come and clean your shit up for you?

:reta:

aah, the childish replies have commenced.iamwith
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/09/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

reta

aah, the childish replies have commenced.iamwith
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25231219

^^ yeah they have ^^

go pick up yer own reactor then.....

kittfuku

shame the rest of the world comes on after you knock off.....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/09/2012 03:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/09/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kudos to the Nips! Leverage our tard youth libtards to clean up your radioactive mess. Well played my nip friends, well played.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/09/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

:reta:

attacking me and the news helps your agument.... you all just biatch-slap yourselves through lack of argument and ability to stay on topic.. attack the messenger and not the topic..... dishonerable... feel shame much?

no, no racism here.
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/09/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kudos to the Nips! Leverage our tard youth libtards to clean up your radioactive mess. Well played my nip friends, well played.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924823

"it".. like having to "eat radiocative cafateria food", and banning home meals is to "educate the young"... statement from Jpn Education....

we HAVE to send our youth to

1. experience this learning and
2. make sure that youth illness is so widespread, by the time anything happens it will be global and they all SCOTT FREE!!!! YAY!!!!!..........

cough*

prease note the amount of Jpn frag in 5 minutes.....

(they love me, the tepco shillies), they do
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25020296
United States
10/09/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

You ignorant asshole.You really are just on a hate campaign towards Japan arent you.

There are plenty of volunteers, in fact at one point there was a waiting list for volunteer work.
Bringing in children to see the damage caused and give them the chance to help those in dire straights is an excellent idea.There are already numerous projects like this on the go and all the children involved are glad they came.

The Fukushima nuclear disaster has been locked off in a 20km radius,a pin head in comparison to the other areas further north that were hit badly by the quake and tsunami, something you radiation tards choose to ignore.

instead of sitting on a conspiracy forum moaning all the time maybe you should get off your ass and do something a bit more proactive too.

I suppose you'll have me banned and my response deleted now because it doesn't fit your hate campaign.

your the biggest shit ive ever come across.

Just read how you want a match for the methane from the sink hole. Pot calling the kettle black?

The article is messed up so it's attack the messenger and defend children cleaning up a nuclear disaster as volunteer work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 525676
Estonia
10/09/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bringing in children to see the damage caused and give them the chance to help those in dire straights is an excellent idea...

Why?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

"it".. like having to "eat radiocative cafateria food", and banning home meals is to "educate the young"... statement from Jpn Education....

2. make sure that youth illness is so widespread, by the time anything happens it will be global and they all SCOTT FREE!!!! YAY!!!!!..........

cough*

You know, I don't care about this that or that this about some conspiracy or some shit. But what I do recognize is the brilliance of the Japs, in utilizing our silly libtards to do the do the dirty work for them. Astounding, actually getting something productive out of libtards! i as a conservative have to recognize we have a lot to learn from this, its like killing two birds with one stone.
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
10/09/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

cough*

You know, I don't care about this that or that this about some conspiracy or some shit. But what I do recognize is the brilliance of the Japs, in utilizing our silly libtards to do the do the dirty work for them. Astounding, actually getting something productive out of libtards! i as a conservative have to recognize we have a lot to learn from this, its like killing two birds with one stone.

Believe it or not, but a lot of libtard kids grow up to be conservatives once they leave the influence of their parents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25231546
Japan
10/09/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bringing in children to see the damage caused and give them the chance to help those in dire straights is an excellent idea...

Why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 525676

same way some people volunteer at soup kitchens, same way some churches take children to present gifts at orphanages.Same way some people volunteer at old age homes.Helping others in need enriches your own life.

These children wont be sent into a nuclear disaster area to clean up, get real man.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your country is a nuclear disaster.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

cough*

Believe it or not, but a lot of libtard kids grow up to be conservatives once they leave the influence of their parents.

I have no patience to wait around for a bunch of young libtard Justin Bieber watching fags to grow up and smarten up to not vote for Obama. Damn, the Nips have figured out a way to make them not a complete waste, we should be figuring out ways too!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Japan radiation map. [link to jciv.iidj.net]
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
10/09/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

same way some people volunteer at soup kitchens, same way some churches take children to present gifts at orphanages.Same way some people volunteer at old age homes.Helping others in need enriches your own life.

These children wont be sent into a nuclear disaster area to clean up, get real man.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25231546

How do you know this? I remember stories of Chernobyl. Estonia was in the USSR back then and conscripts were sent to clean up the mess. Plenty of 18 year old kids were sent to clean it up without them having a choice. You trust your government cares more about foreign youth?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25231546
Japan
10/09/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

How do you know this? I remember stories of Chernobyl. Estonia was in the USSR back then and conscripts were sent to clean up the mess. Plenty of 18 year old kids were sent to clean it up without them having a choice. You trust your government cares more about foreign youth?

its an exclusion zone moron, no ones allowed in!!!fucking wake up you idiot.
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/09/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

Japan radiation map. [link to jciv.iidj.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25020296

"soup kitchens, orphanages and churches" are far from highly irradiated and dangerous places to send them...

try again....
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
10/09/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

its an exclusion zone moron, no ones allowed in!!!

So?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

oh fuck off then, your mind is already made, please send your children to japan so we can kill them, thank you.

meds

That's what the article says. Without the meds though. Just smiles I guess.

GLP