Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 946,922
Pageviews Today: 1,689,336Threads Today: 724Posts Today: 12,793
07:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fukshima and Japan share the love with foriegn youth exchange... helping remove debris?

citizenperth  (OP)

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/10/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fukshima and Japan share the love with foriegn youth exchange... helping remove debris?
kidmasks

"Documentary profiles children in post-March 11 Japan

Entertainment Oct. 10, 2012 - 06:09AM JST ( 5 )
Documentary profiles children in post-March 11 Japan

TOKYO —

Communities in northeastern Japan are still struggling to come to terms with last year’s compound disasters. But what about the children of the region? Are they able to move on and look ahead to the future? That is the question behind the upcoming short documentary “Kore Kara” (meaning “from now on” in Japanese).

The 30-minute film brings together profiles of children and teens living in Kesennuma, Miyagi Prefecture, one of the many areas that were hit hard by the March 11 tsunami.

“Originally, the purpose of the film was to point out the necessity for more attention to children’s needs and counseling following a natural disaster,” says Tokyo-based journalist Kevin Mcgue, who is producing the film. “But after meeting some kids in the affected areas, we discovered they have a powerful message to share not only with other children in Japan, but with the world.”"

[link to www.japantoday.com]

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 10/10/2012 08:14 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/10/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fukshima and Japan share the love with foriegn youth exchange... helping remove debris?

sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/10/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

citizenperth  (OP)

Australia
10/10/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/10/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
On top of it all, I hate dogs. Thank you!
WindyMind

United States
10/10/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't mean to offend the Japanese (all the time) but their behavour has been indefensible concerning the concern for their own citizens and the effect of radiation on the planet and the rest of the world.

If it is a culture problem get over it, if it is a financial problem say so, if it is a system so dysfunctional that honesty can not be espressed, knock it off, tell the truth. The resources of everyone should be put into damage control and helping others here. On the other hand (not being a diplomat) why the hell can't other countries get seriously involved?

Or do we not know that it is a lost cause and that we should just live our lives as best we can while we have them?

[link to akiomatsumura.com]

Before the Committee, Ambassador Murata strongly stated that if the crippled building of reactor unit 4—with 1,535 fuel assemblies in the spent fuel pool 100 feet (30 meters) above the ground—collapses, not only will it cause a shutdown of all six reactors but will also affect the common spent fuel pool containing 6,375 fuel assemblies, located some 50 meters from reactor 4. In both cases the radioactive assemblies are not protected by a containment vessel; dangerously, they are open to the air. This would certainly cause a global catastrophe like we have never before experienced.
WindyMind

United States
10/10/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sticking to the topic. I am almost completely unable to do that....foriegn youth exchange.....that's unbelievable.....really? I can't get my mind around the topic.

You should make an open topic post, some people are unable to stick to a subject and their lackness is true empty nature of mind or maybe something else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25348803
Japan
10/11/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ministry of foreign affairs to invite 10,000 youth from 41 countries to do tasks including removal of debris

Posted by Mochizuki on October 8th, 2012 · ( Fukushima-Diary translation from original article)

Ministry of foreign affairs of Japan is going to invite foreign youth to disaster area.

One of the tasks that they are supposed to do is removal of disaster debris.

[link to fukushima-diary.com]

... that's just not fair!... why target the young one may ask... why not get volunteers... volunteers... or pay those that wish to work there?.. forget the children... leave them out of it....
 Quoting: citizenperth

You ignorant asshole.You really are just on a hate campaign towards Japan arent you.

There are plenty of volunteers, in fact at one point there was a waiting list for volunteer work.
Bringing in children to see the damage caused and give them the chance to help those in dire straights is an excellent idea.There are already numerous projects like this on the go and all the children involved are glad they came.

The Fukushima nuclear disaster has been locked off in a 20km radius,a pin head in comparison to the other areas further north that were hit badly by the quake and tsunami, something you radiation tards choose to ignore.

instead of sitting on a conspiracy forum moaning all the time maybe you should get off your ass and do something a bit more proactive too.

I suppose you'll have me banned and my response deleted now because it doesn't fit your hate campaign.

your the biggest shit ive ever come across.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25220379

oh my god, look at how evil japanese people are.

GLP