Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,157 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 946,863
Pageviews Today: 1,766,783Threads Today: 864Posts Today: 15,368
07:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So, I just watched a football game and recognized that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...

Rebelucio
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4938108
United States
10/08/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So, I just watched a football game and recognized that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...
Holy hell, how much has this industry been expanded?

Billions upon billions are made in the science industry...how much is made in the insider industry with the fundraisers?

Have you asked yourselves this?

There is a feedback loop where you donate money, that money is given to the fundraisers, that is divided between the industry, admin, and-ding*ding*ding* the fundraisers, and the cycle repeats...

Where is the solution? Hundreds of billions a year and no solutions? What are the pharmaceutical companies' cut? Do they care about solutions, or is it symptom based until the affected die? And hurray for those that survive! Survivors are significant because they are good for marketing.

No, there are ways around this travesty. There are ways of prevention. The cure! The cure! Hurray to finding a cure!

Hmph! the cure is a distraction. We know the prevention at the least. Why is that not displayed on every pink ribbon?
Are we that full of shit that we will spend hundreds of millions towards those that market a cure that we don't even suspect a prevention?
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/08/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So, I just watched a football game and recognized that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...
Shhh. Just just shut up, and continue contributing trillions of $$$s to the medical industrial complex that has not cured a single disease in the last 60 years.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So, I just watched a football game and recognized that this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...
Shhh. Just just shut up, and continue contributing trillions of $$$s to the medical industrial complex that has not cured a single disease in the last 60 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924823

I've asked doctors in person at hospitals this question: why has there been no cure found for cancer? All they have ever given me is a list of symptoms and how to treat them. "Well this causes that type of symptom and if we don't conquer that trial then this symptom will pop up...blahdy blahdy blah!" I was thinking, "what in the hell are you talking about?" I was clearly asking something specific, but they could not answer it with a straight answer.
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've asked doctors in person at hospitals this question: why has there been no cure found for cancer? All they have ever given me is a list of symptoms and how to treat them. "Well this causes that type of symptom and if we don't conquer that trial then this symptom will pop up...blahdy blahdy blah!" I was thinking, "what in the hell are you talking about?" I was clearly asking something specific, but they could not answer it with a straight answer.
 Quoting: Rebelucio

LOL. Last time I went to a doctor I had strep throat. Now, he prescirbed me antibiotics that may or may not cure it, since it could be viral or bacterial. They don't know. Last time I went to a doctor.
institutionalized

User ID: 21503979
United States
10/08/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always been aware of breasts. Succulent yummy and all that.

Cancer maybe not so much.

It is a shame that a horrible disease can ruin such a beautiful thing.
,./;'[]=-
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL. Last time I went to a doctor I had strep throat. Now, he prescirbed me antibiotics that may or may not cure it, since it could be viral or bacterial. They don't know. Last time I went to a doctor.

Did you fill out the prescription and take it?

Last Edited by Rebelucio on 10/08/2012 10:35 PM
Love thy enemy.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: institutionalized

Yes, you're right on all counts. It doesn't have to ruin it though, especially with all of the money that's been doled out to research the elimination of this disease.
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah I did, but took it once, but realized my body was just curing it on its own anyways.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, there is a compound in marijuana that can treat breast cancer...

Love thy enemy.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah I did, but took it once, but realized my body was just curing it on its own anyways.

Well, the trick to antibiotics is that you have to take the remainder of the prescribed amount, otherwise they will develop an immunity in your system and make your disease that much harder to combat.

I'm glad that didn't happen to you, though.
Love thy enemy.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Estoy decepcionado con la respuesta!!
Love thy enemy.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is not this research helpful towards the inevitable destruction of this horrible disease??? [link to www.thedailybeast.com]

Tell me that it isn't helpful..or tell my why it isn't.
Love thy enemy.
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

User ID: 6493463
United States
10/08/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Billions upon billions are made in the science industry...how much is made in the insider industry with the fundraisers?

There is a feedback loop where you donate money, that money is given to the fundraisers, that is divided between the industry, admin, and-ding*ding*ding* the fundraisers, and the cycle repeats...

Where is the solution? Hundreds of billions a year and no solutions? What are the pharmaceutical companies' cut? Do they care about solutions, or is it symptom based until the affected die? And hurray for those that survive! Survivors are significant because they are good for marketing.

No, there are ways around this travesty. There are ways of prevention. The cure! The cure! Hurray to finding a cure!

Hmph! the cure is a distraction. We know the prevention at the least. Why is that not displayed on every pink ribbon?
Are we that full of shit that we will spend hundreds of millions towards those that market a cure that we don't even suspect a prevention?

Those pink shoes are pretty nice looking I must say!
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those pink shoes are pretty nice looking I must say!
 Quoting: berniemom2012

Hahaha..yeah..well..I was wondering if I was hallucinating at first. I absolutely did not expect that.
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, the trick to antibiotics is that you have to take the remainder of the prescribed amount, otherwise they will develop an immunity in your system and make your disease that much harder to combat.

Well thats the the thing, the doctor had NO IDEA. If its viral, doesn't make a difference (and in all likelihood the doctor is ultimately just making the situation worse), but if its bacterial, at the end phase of the condition, guess it would make some difference or not. Or maybe it was just the body, if umm, you know anything about the human body and how it deals with pathogens anyways, just dealing with it. Who knows....
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well thats the the thing, the doctor had NO IDEA. If its viral, doesn't make a difference (and in all likelihood the doctor is ultimately just making the situation worse), but if its bacterial, at the end phase of the condition, guess it would make some difference or not. Or maybe it was just the body, if umm, you know anything about the human body and how it deals with pathogens anyways, just dealing with it. Who knows....

Yeah, some simple tests could determine the truth, but I suppose they cost too much, huh?
Love thy enemy.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why the Little Pink Ribbon Has Me Seeing Red

By Dr. Dana Myatt

[link to healthbeatnews.com]

and, please, read this as well...

Welcome, Fans, to the Pinking of America

By NATASHA SINGER

[link to www.nytimes.com]
Love thy enemy.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHY, IN THE FUCK, IS THIS THREAD NOT MENTIONED IN MY ACTIVE THREADS, WHEN IT SHOULD CLEARLY BE IN THERE?
Love thy enemy.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHY, IN THE FUCK, IS THIS THREAD NOT MENTIONED IN MY ACTIVE THREADS, WHEN IT SHOULD CLEARLY BE IN THERE?
Love thy enemy.
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
10/09/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Estoy decepcionado con la respuesta!!

Just as long as cancer is a multi-billion dollar industry for the drug companies, they will never allow a cheap cure to put an end to their monopoly on cancer "treatments" that kill more people than they cure, while costing them their life's savings before they die a slow chemotherapy death.
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
10/09/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where did you get that shitty avatar, if you don't mind me asking?
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where did you get that shitty avatar, if you don't mind me asking?
 Quoting: weasel keeper

oh no...not at all.

Have you seen The Animatrix?

It's from the episode where the olympic runner runs so fast he breaks out of the matrix until agent smith catches up to him and returns him to this reality...the avatar is from the point where he is electrocuted by the robots on the other side, which returns him to this world.
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, some simple tests could determine the truth, but I suppose they cost too much, huh?

Well yeah, it costs the doctors too much. Instead they can just prescribe some "cure" out their ass to make sure to make some money. Sigh, same shits been happening throughout human history, but for some reason a lot of tards in our current society thinks its better to fork over their $$$s to doctors who have no idea what they're talking about.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well yeah, it costs the doctors too much. Instead they can just prescribe some "cure" out their ass to make sure to make some money. Sigh, same shits been happening throughout human history, but for some reason a lot of tards in our current society thinks its better to fork over their $$$s to doctors who have no idea what they're talking about.

Right. We all know how we should be living as a society...what foods to eat, how much activity we should be participating in, however...if we don't want to enrich ourselves in such a way, we should have that right too! I believe universal health care demands we must give up that right. The right to be careless with our health. To be careless with our lives. We own our life, right? Why should we have to take orders from government's version of our life?
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
10/09/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread, OP...

Excellent in fact.

One huge problem that causes (breast) cancer? Aluminum deodorant/anti-perspirant. It's absolutely the worst thing you can put in your glands. I tell this all the time here...

Many years ago I had recurring problems with very sore areas and even swelling in my breast (only one, not sure why). This started even before my teens. Over the years it kept occurring... then I did my research and discontinued the use of aluminum etc. laden anti-perspirants.

I use something called "NaturallyFresh" now (have been for at least 2 years). Never a single problem with my glands/breasts ever since... not even the occasional soreness. Ever.

It's STAGGERING to think about all the people out there subjecting their bodies to this shit, experiencing adverse reactions, and never drawing any parallels to the real problem.

People are like "Oh I'll smell too bad, I can't stop using this" blah blah. Well, it takes 2 weeks to a month for your body to ADJUST. And after that time, you'll be just like you were with the other shit, or better. Maybe less sweating, maybe less odor. DON'T let that bullshit fear excuse hold you back from saving your life...

And if you know any women you care about, let them know how dangerous aluminum etc. laden anti-perspirants and deodorants are.
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread, OP...

Excellent in fact.

One huge problem that causes (breast) cancer? Aluminum deodorant/anti-perspirant. It's absolutely the worst thing you can put in your glands. I tell this all the time here...

Many years ago I had recurring problems with very sore areas and even swelling in my breast (only one, not sure why). This started even before my teens. Over the years it kept occurring... then I did my research and discontinued the use of aluminum etc. laden anti-perspirants.

I use something called "NaturallyFresh" now (have been for at least 2 years). Never a single problem with my glands/breasts ever since... not even the occasional soreness. Ever.

It's STAGGERING to think about all the people out there subjecting their bodies to this shit, experiencing adverse reactions, and never drawing any parallels to the real problem.

People are like "Oh I'll smell too bad, I can't stop using this" blah blah. Well, it takes 2 weeks to a month for your body to ADJUST. And after that time, you'll be just like you were with the other shit, or better. Maybe less sweating, maybe less odor. DON'T let that bullshit fear excuse hold you back from saving your life...

And if you know any women you care about, let them know how dangerous aluminum etc. laden anti-perspirants and deodorants are.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

Yes, well...I wasn't aware of what you've laid out, but it makes sense. I have many women and girls that I worry about. Thank you for the info.
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21903530
Canada
10/09/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a documentary called Pink Ribbons Inc.

It is worse than you think.

It's not about curing cancer, it is about selling carcinogens.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right. We all know how we should be living as a society...what foods to eat, how much activity we should be participating in, however...if we don't want to enrich ourselves in such a way, we should have that right too! I believe universal health care demands we must give up that right. The right to be careless with our health. To be careless with our lives. We own our life, right? Why should we have to take orders from government's version of our life?

Pfft, that's what libtards want to do. To give up their rights and the duty to think about their own lives and the safety of their family to some dead eyed bureaucratic government entity who assuredly can run our lives better than us...
Rebelucio  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a documentary called Pink Ribbons Inc.

It is worse than you think.

It's not about curing cancer, it is about selling carcinogens.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21903530

I'm about to watch it now!

It's on netflix for those who'd like to know!
Love thy enemy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1057865
Canada
11/03/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: institutionalized
It is a shame that a horrible disease kills WOMEN, you insensitive jerk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20239095
United States
11/03/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread, OP...

Excellent in fact.

Quoting: Mister Obvious

best post

GLP