Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,101,319
Pageviews Today: 1,991,467Threads Today: 879Posts Today: 15,316
10:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anyone know mental health here? I am really scared.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16696213
United States
10/08/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anyone know mental health here? I am really scared.
I am so sorry for posting this here but I'm running out of hope

I'm sixteen years old, and typically healthy.

But lately, the past two weeks or so -- maybe a little less, I've been getting this strange fog that seems to cloud my mind. Like, I'm awake, and my body's awake, and I seem like I'm energetic and very awake -- but I have this feeling like there's this fog in my mind and I'm looking out of a daze.

And sometimes, I'm not sure if this is connected or not, but when I try to go to sleep at night -- there are these instances where I'm about to fall asleep but my entire body and my mind flinches, and it's like my mind doesn't allow me to go to sleep. Then there is this weird numb pain I can feel in the back of my head, and sometimes I even feel it when I have that aforementioned daze, much like now.

I've also been feeling very paranoid and anxious lately, with OCD. I used to be this way years ago but pulled myself out of it. I used to be dark and get scary thoughts of murder and suicide -- but they're coming back again. I used to be in a dark place, basically, but like I said -- pulled myself out of it -- and got very happy and positive and spiritual. I'm so scared if how I was is coming back. So, so scared.

I don't know what's happening to me, but I'm absolutely terrified.
I've always had this irrational fear that I was going to die when I was sixteen, and i'm nervous like, what if that's what's happening?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25216767
United States
10/08/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone know mental health here? I am really scared.
get a medication review.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25219226
United States
10/08/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
you're schizophrenic. go see a shrink. dont ask for "help" on lunatic fringe websites. you wont get any. schizoids tend to "tip over" into the delusional state between puberty and late 20s. you're there. dont wait, dont look for alternatives. go asap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25184767
Ireland
10/08/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop abusing alcohol and drugs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20586262
United States
10/08/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just my advice.

You need to bind this up in the name of Jesus Christ. And tell it to go away.

Sounds like a demonic attack to me.

You said you were spiritual. I don't know if you mean spiritual like with Jesus Christ or not. If you don't know Jesus, do some research about it.

I believe we can have bouts of stuff in our lives. We can actually see it go away and then return. The only way it is going to go away for good is through the authority of Jesus Christ. Medicine can help in some cases too.

In my life I simply say something like this

I bind you up in the name of Jesus Christ. You are not above the name of Jesus Christ. I command you to go away in the name of Jesus Christ.

You can try it!
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/08/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Death?
catsscratchfever

User ID: 2199611
Canada
10/08/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op 2 question's Can you control what you do in your dreams on occasion...

Do you drink alcohol daily or weekly???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25141269
United States
Report Abusive Post
Stop abusing alcohol and drugs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25184767

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5700314
United States
Report Abusive Post
GET a JOB ...

that will fix your anti slave faction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25188161
Australia
10/08/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: catsscratchfever

interesting first question.can i ask just for my own curiousity where youre going with that one?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5647090
United States
10/08/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
go get yourself a king james bible (original 1611 version)
and read the word of God.
confess that jesus is the Son of God and ask for him to come into your life, and seek him with all your heart.

love
DoubleHelix

User ID: 15806923
United States
10/08/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP

Every night before you go to sleep(or try to) imagine that you are in a theater by yourself and picture yourself enjoying one of your favorite things on the screen.

Practice seeing on this screen what you would like to be doing when you grow up. It is also important to try and completely clear your mind and what i just suggested would help you do this. Eventually you will start your true path and past life and you may meat your higher self. But first you must start picturing yourself enjoying a wonderful experience on this movie screen. Do not get scared if you eventually notice someone else in the theatre. It is you and your spiritual guide.

I was told to tell you this.

Also if you have any negative thoughts while doing this, just grab them and throw them in the shredder trash can to the right side of you. Again, this is what i was told to pass on to you.

Peace:)
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22894284
Canada
10/08/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your brain is contaminated.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/08/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
It could be Depersonalization or Derealization, both symptoms of anxiety. You are not losing your mind and they will pass so relax.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14645782
United States
10/08/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well at least you posted your grievances at the correct mental ward.

cruise

crazyjak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25034426
United States
10/08/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
As we reach puberty, our pineal glands calcify and harden. Other factors in the environment affect this process.

When you eat unnatural foods, your thoughts will follow a pattern of negativity and hopelessness.

When you exercise and eat healthy, raw foods, your thoughts will purify.

Your body is going through some changes, and change is always a process that doesn't necessarily go from point A to point B directly. Your solution won't be so simple as that either. It comes more in the shape of lightening, with branches that extend out and beyond the symptoms, but always towards the source.

Your fear is being triggered by stimuli in your environment. Create your own responses to the fear, and channel your methodical approach and OCD tendencies into that. For instance,--as a response to a sudden negative thought and its accompanying emotion--eat an apple and acknowledge that clean, healthy food will give you clean healthy thoughts and body. Do something to ground yourself, such as sit under a tree or exercise.

Remember that your pineal gland will be going through change for some years--glands govern entire systems of your body, and it will be affected in numerous ways. The heaviness in the back of your head has been described by people who experience out-of-body episodes during dream induction. Credit yourself for being observant, but don't let what you observe dictate your thoughts and resulting emotion.

Stop fearing what could be "wrong" and put all of your faculties to good use doing what you KNOW is "right" for you. Rejoice in those actions, your thoughts will follow.

All of the best...
ChemicalEngineer

User ID: 17355067
United States
10/08/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been diagnosed with bipolar.

I also sometimes have the same thing happen to me where right before I am about to fall asleep my legs kick or my body flinches.

To me it feels demonic... like something is oppressing me and doesn't want me to sleep.

Maybe there is a scientific explanation I don't know.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/08/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the sleep thing is called a Hypnic jerk, nothing to be alarmed about.

warriorsbond

User ID: 24395869
United States
10/08/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

But lately, the past two weeks or so -- maybe a little less, I've been getting this strange fog that seems to cloud my mind. Like, I'm awake, and my body's awake, and I seem like I'm energetic and very awake -- but I have this feeling like there's this fog in my mind and I'm looking out of a daze.

And sometimes, I'm not sure if this is connected or not, but when I try to go to sleep at night -- there are these instances where I'm about to fall asleep but my entire body and my mind flinches, and it's like my mind doesn't allow me to go to sleep. Then there is this weird numb pain I can feel in the back of my head, and sometimes I even feel it when I have that aforementioned daze, much like now.

I've also been feeling very paranoid and anxious lately, with OCD. I used to be this way years ago but pulled myself out of it. I used to be dark and get scary thoughts of murder and suicide -- but they're coming back again. I used to be in a dark place, basically, but like I said -- pulled myself out of it -- and got very happy and positive and spiritual. I'm so scared if how I was is coming back. So, so scared.

I've always had this irrational fear that I was going to die when I was sixteen, and i'm nervous like, what if that's what's happening?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16696213

try a multivitamin, or paint iodine on your wrist. then opposite wrist next night. you could need b vitamins with that iodine. it for sure is not going to hurt to try it.
catsscratchfever

Canada
10/08/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

interesting first question.can i ask just for my own curiousity where youre going with that one?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25188161

I developed the ability to Lucid Dream...(Control what I do during dreams). At the same time I developed the ability to HATE Everyone and all thing on a new level while drinking..Even beer 4 beer and I HATE on a new level... My story is really close to OP'S past only I was on depression med's 60 mg a day...NOT GOOD...Kicked the med's took 2 yr's but all is good now just cannot drink...If OP is a drinker...NEED TO STOP RIGHT NOW...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17119454
United States
10/08/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

try a multivitamin, or paint iodine on your wrist. then opposite wrist next night. you could need b vitamins with that iodine. it for sure is not going to hurt to try it.
 Quoting: warriorsbond

Indeed.
Start with nutrition, fresh air & sunlight before trying anything else. You will be AMAZED what a good nutritious meal followed by a daytime walk in the park, on the beach or in the forest will do.

Avoid intense stimuli: violent music, film & games. Seek relaxtion. Please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25188161
Australia
10/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

I developed the ability to Lucid Dream...(Control what I do during dreams). At the same time I developed the ability to HATE Everyone and all thing on a new level while drinking..Even beer 4 beer and I HATE on a new level... My story is really close to OP'S past only I was on depression med's 60 mg a day...NOT GOOD...Kicked the med's took 2 yr's but all is good now just cannot drink...If OP is a drinker...NEED TO STOP RIGHT NOW...

ok y for that, i have a friend that was asked about lucid dreaming by a shrink, which my friend said they did, the medication they were given after seeing that shrink gave them sleep paralysis to the point they couldnt wake themselves up, let alone inflence their own dreams.years after quitting the medication theyve achieved laucidity but not as they had before.Ive never heard of shrinks specifically asking about lucid dreaming(you obviously arent a shrink lol) but i am wondering about the correlation after seeing your post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24420062
United States
10/08/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
On the off chance that this is for real

It's called stress

You have high levels of adrenaline and its affecting your health.
You cant sleep right ,tons of nervous energy, sometimes it feels like you're floating , and the back of your head hurts because the muscles that keep your neck aligned are tense and sore.

So here is what you do

1. Talk to someone in your family and tell them whats going on.

2. This type of stress depletes your body, its a safe bet you now have vitamin D deficiency and other problems so eat healthy( and for Gods sake don't go Vegan ).

3. Exercise , play basketball just do something thats fun and makes you sweat.

4. SLEEP.

Ignore the problem and you'll start having panic attacks pretty soon

What thats like is you'll suddenly have feeling of terror , your heart will pound so hard it makes you shake ( people will actually see your chest jump with each beat )and your extremities and face go numb/tingle....and you'll be convinced you're dying.

If that happens just remeber that its a panic attack , you're not dying , don't do anything stupid or hurt yourself.

Just lay down , have a good long cry

Now if you STILL don't get help and try to ignore the panic attacks you'll get to find out what a "Nervous Breakdown" is...
catsscratchfever

Canada
10/08/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

ok y for that, i have a friend that was asked about lucid dreaming by a shrink, which my friend said they did, the medication they were given after seeing that shrink gave them sleep paralysis to the point they couldnt wake themselves up, let alone inflence their own dreams.years after quitting the medication theyve achieved laucidity but not as they had before.Ive never heard of shrinks specifically asking about lucid dreaming(you obviously arent a shrink lol) but i am wondering about the correlation after seeing your post.

All I know is life was a living hell for my family and I on the med's after quitting the med's fully 3 months later I could control my dreams..I could do it before the med's but not on the level I can now...And like I said before I can do no booze now...All Is good...Still have a hate on for that fucken doctor...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16696213
United States
10/09/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP

Every night before you go to sleep(or try to) imagine that you are in a theater by yourself and picture yourself enjoying one of your favorite things on the screen.

Practice seeing on this screen what you would like to be doing when you grow up. It is also important to try and completely clear your mind and what i just suggested would help you do this. Eventually you will start your true path and past life and you may meat your higher self. But first you must start picturing yourself enjoying a wonderful experience on this movie screen. Do not get scared if you eventually notice someone else in the theatre. It is you and your spiritual guide.

Also if you have any negative thoughts while doing this, just grab them and throw them in the shredder trash can to the right side of you. Again, this is what i was told to pass on to you.

Quoting: DoubleHelix

Thank you, I will be sure to do this tonight.
Love and light~
Instant Karma

User ID: 1025379
United States
10/09/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably not the best forum for mental health advice. Just sayin'.
Dollar Deception: How Banks Secretly Create Money:
[link to www.webofdebt.com]

ALTERED GENES, TWISTED TRUTH: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public:
[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23487446
United States
10/09/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you drink diet sodas? (diet pop)
betty189

User ID: 24524819
United States
10/09/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

quit all drugs immediately,tell your parents you need to see a psych and get on some meds,preferably anti psychotics as anti depressents tend to make one
suicidal and or murderous,ASAP!
:)
Aikan

User ID: 23385993
Thailand
10/09/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP

Quoting: DoubleHelix

Thank you, I will be sure to do this tonight.
Love and light~

hi OP,
I post on a lot of the same threads as double helix.

personally, I think u need to see a psychiatrist and try to get an antipsychotic or psychotropic pill to take.

the age for the onset of schizophrenia or bipolar is 16. it can range between say 12 and 21. the most typical is 17 18 19.

you are high functioning. if you think you can work then try what doublehelix is suggesting. but if it is interfering with work.. you will have to get some help..

Last Edited by Aikan on 10/09/2012 12:47 AM
Aikan
Funney

User ID: 11648979
Czechia
10/09/2012 12:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
it is your confrontation
you should "read" in it to address the weakness

hf

Last Edited by Funney on 10/09/2012 12:43 AM
moral reasoning takes about 250 miliseconds
we make errors in between
perception->relation->behaviour
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
10/09/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I worked in mental health for a while. You are definitely going through something traumatic, either memory or real event. It is wise to not drink or do any drugs while you are experiencing this, it will magnify the symptoms. Go talk to someone, a counselor if you have one. Learn to meditate, it helps you center in the now and not to worry about the past or future (such as dying). Hang around with positive people, don't take on other peoples troubles. Get outside, walk two or three miles a day, will help with anxiety tremendously. Most of all, love yourself and relax. I hope you do find someone good to talk to, you are so young and now is the time to get a good foundation. Love to you.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction

GLP