Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,892 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 790,320
Pageviews Today: 1,455,891Threads Today: 698Posts Today: 12,105
04:15 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Ryans Choice Is A "Sophie's Choice". I Can't Believe Their Not Reporting this.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1452946
10/08/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Ryans Choice Is A "Sophie's Choice". I Can't Believe Their Not Reporting this.
If Paul Ryan blatantly lies about all his positions like Romney did in his debate he will be on track election wise but his future as the Right Wing Conservative Wonk and young wunderkind will be forever tainted, his future political career destroyed forever should Romney/Ryan lose.

If Paul Ryan is consistent with his beliefs and supports all of the conservative policies and wealthy tax breaks that Romney has endorsed before he lied about ever supporting them he will be totally contradicting Romney's lies but his future in the Republican party will be saved for being true to his values and not blatantly denying everything he stands for.

This is Ryan's "Sophie's Choice".

I'm not sure Paul Ryan will throw away his whole career by lying on national T.V. to back Romney's lies from the first debate.

Romney really screwed the pooch by lurching to the center in the last thirty days of the election. Now he is trapped in a corner where he will face an Obama that has been begged by America to just hit the damn guy, so Obama will not look like the angry Black Man to swing voters but like a President who is finally fighting back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25124138
United States
10/08/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Ryans Choice Is A "Sophie's Choice". I Can't Believe Their Not Reporting this.
If Paul Ryan blatantly lies about all his positions like Romney did in his debate he will be on track election wise but his future as the Right Wing Conservative Wonk and young wunderkind will be forever tainted, his future political career destroyed forever should Romney/Ryan lose.

If Paul Ryan is consistent with his beliefs and supports all of the conservative policies and wealthy tax breaks that Romney has endorsed before he lied about ever supporting them he will be totally contradicting Romney's lies but his future in the Republican party will be saved for being true to his values and not blatantly denying everything he stands for.

I'm not sure Paul Ryan will throw away his whole career by lying on national T.V. to back Romney's lies from the first debate.

Romney really screwed the pooch by lurching to the center in the last thirty days of the election. Now he is trapped in a corner where he will face an Obama that has been begged by America to just hit the damn guy, so Obama will not look like the angry Black Man to swing voters but like a President who is finally fighting back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1452946

Pollyanna.............. Is dat you?

How's da weather in Wisconsin?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1452946
10/08/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Ryans Choice Is A "Sophie's Choice". I Can't Believe Their Not Reporting this.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25124138

Thats some rebuttal ya got there. Nope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23311777
United States
10/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23311777
United States
10/08/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25340298
United States
10/10/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP is one of the few with a brain on this board.

GLP