Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,972 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 982,054
Pageviews Today: 1,792,727Threads Today: 586Posts Today: 13,189
05:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you know why the US military is so heavily rightwing Republican?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16181617
United States
10/08/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Do you know why the US military is so heavily rightwing Republican?
Because there are so many military bases in the south.

WHY are there so many military bases in the south, you ask.

Because the North put them there following the Civil War, in order to make it impossible for the nutty, traitorous biblethumpers to attack the United States again.

The South has warped America from the beginning, when they tried to make the nation religious and Christian. and wrote racism into the Constitution.

It's kind of disgusting that in the year 2012 Congress is still dominated by drawling, rightwing, biblethumping SOUTHERN morons screwing up America with their peculiar beliefs.

soap
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25141269
United States
10/08/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Do you know why the US military is so heavily rightwing Republican?
ron paul got more mili-money DONATIONS than all others COMBINED.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24924823
United States
10/08/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nope. Because the volunteer members of our military are the only ones who volunteered to risk their lives for the principles of this country. Not like your pinko moonbeam ass OP.
Rising Son

User ID: 24651721
Japan
10/08/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nope. Because the volunteer members of our military are the only ones who volunteered to risk their lives for the principles of this country. Not like your pinko moonbeam ass OP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24924823

bump
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

The poor bastards in the south don't have much choice because they rarely excel in school. It's either go with their militaristic culture or get a low paying job in textiles or something.

Oops, no more textile factories since repub policies had those jobs shipped overseas.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25141269

Among the republikans.
Surprisingly, Barack Obama is a pretty close second to Ron Paul in military donations.
Rising Son

Japan
10/08/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

The poor bastards in the south don't have much choice because they rarely excel in school. It's either go with their militaristic culture or get a low paying job in textiles or something.

Oops, no more textile factories since repub policies had those jobs shipped overseas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16181617

Your words are dripping with stereotypes and bias. Southerners are just a bunch of dumb rednecks that cling to their bibles and guns, right?

BTW - the same military you are now slandering allows you to do so under the blanket of security they provide you. Think about that the next time you want to bite the hand that feeds you.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men are willing to do violence on their behalf."

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your words are dripping with stereotypes and bias. Southerners are just a bunch of dumb rednecks that cling to their bibles and guns, right?

BTW - the same military you are now slandering allows you to do so under the blanket of security they provide you. Think about that the next time you want to bite the hand that feeds you.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men are willing to do violence on their behalf."
 Quoting: Rising Son

Yeah, LOL, this stereotype might haves beens trues like a hundred years ago or some shit. But of course, facts have no significance to libtards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25141269
United States
10/08/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25141269

Among the republikans.
Surprisingly, Barack Obama is a pretty close second to Ron Paul in military donations.

yes 2nd but not that close. ron paul is freedom.

obama and romney are SHIT. poop
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't need a multi-trillion dollar security blanket. Didn't ask for it, don't want it.

It was absolutely disgusting how you repubs slandered war hero John Kerry. And Pat Tillman was probably more liberal than me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25183977
United States
10/08/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
They have always been for pro-war job security reasons but this time could also dislike Obama.
Rising Son

Japan
10/08/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't need a multi-trillion dollar security blanket. Didn't ask for it, don't want it.

It was absolutely disgusting how you repubs slandered war hero John Kerry. And Pat Tillman was probably more liberal than me.

LOL - you are quite naive, aren't you? You will be the first one begging for protection when you need it. I get it - you're an idealist - you wish the world was unicorns and butterflies. Guess what - it ain't.

If you think John Kerry was a war hero - perhaps you didn't read his purple heart citations. As far as your Pat Tillman comment - that was hilarious.

Last Edited by Rising Son on 10/08/2012 11:49 PM

PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/08/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because the North put them there following the Civil War, in order to make it impossible for the nutty, traitorous biblethumpers to attack the United States again.

The South has warped America from the beginning, when they tried to make the nation religious and Christian. and wrote racism into the Constitution.

It's kind of disgusting that in the year 2012 Congress is still dominated by drawling, rightwing, biblethumping SOUTHERN morons screwing up America with their peculiar beliefs.

soap

iamwithslaphimcrazycupofjoe
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/08/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL - you are quite naive, aren't you? You will be the first one begging for protection when you need it. I get it - you're an idealist - you wish the world was unicorns and butterflies. Guess what - it ain't.

If you think John Kerry was a war hero - perhaps you didn't read his purple heart citations. As far as your Pat Tillman comment - that was hilarious.

I have ideals but I'm no purist. Military spending is absolutely ridiculous and ruining this country, so I don't want to hear your false heroism. Stick it.

Kerry was a true war hero and anybody who slanders him is scum.

Tillman was a big fan of Chomsky. I don't go quite that far.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have ideals but I'm no purist. Military spending is absolutely ridiculous and ruining this country, so I don't want to hear your false heroism. Stick it.

LOL. No its not tard. Military spending is a tiny fraction of government spending by far. But ohs wells, I falls intos libtards MSM and public schools indoctrination sayings its otherwise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
10/08/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

soap

Hey Communist! Want me to spring for your 1 way ticket to N.Korea? You'd fit right in...

s226
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL. No its not tard. Military spending is a tiny fraction of government spending by far. But ohs wells, I falls intos libtards MSM and public schools indoctrination sayings its otherwise.

"Tiny fraction"???

Are you really this stupid?

It's at least 50% by this point.
Rising Son

Japan
10/09/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I truly wish people like you would actually experience the military yourself before slandering it. It's just like any culture - you have to immerse yourself in it before you can really understand it. Instead, you choose to regurgitate the same slogans and one-liners your liberal friends keep telling you. Grow up - learn to walk in someone's shoes before you judge them.

Kerry was a traitor and a coward. Ask anyone who served with him. Of course, they are demonized because it doesn't go along with your "version" of reality.

I have heard that same lie from others regarding Pat Tillman. You are truly gullible if you believe that.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take your Communist rhetoric & shove it up your Ass!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
When it comes to discretionary spending, Congress gives 58% to the military.
[link to www.globalresearch.ca]
Rising Son

Japan
10/09/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yet the military receives 19% of the entire federal budget. That's during war time nonetheless. Again with the liberal slogans - you are truly indoctrinated, aren't you?

mrmuffins69

User ID: 24752354
United States
10/09/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
still dont understand why you morons still fight over who is better, democrats n republicans. dont you see that they both have been awful for years but you keep on "voting" them in. they keep screwing us over n yet they stay in power. its time to find a new party that will at least try n help the people of this country n not themselves. i say we at least give them a chance to lead the nation i mean they haven't screwed us over yet
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yet the military receives 19% of the entire federal budget. That's during war time nonetheless. Again with the liberal slogans - you are truly indoctrinated, aren't you?

58% of all the money we can spend (non-mandatory) is on the military and you don't see a problem with that?

I don't know why I'm even talking to a lying Kerry slanderer. I'd just as soon knock your teeth out.
Rising Son

Japan
10/09/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
still dont understand why you morons still fight over who is better, democrats n republicans. dont you see that they both have been awful for years but you keep on "voting" them in. they keep screwing us over n yet they stay in power. its time to find a new party that will at least try n help the people of this country n not themselves. i say we at least give them a chance to lead the nation i mean they haven't screwed us over yet
 Quoting: mrmuffins69

My impression of you:

Last Edited by Rising Son on 10/09/2012 12:19 AM

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ron Paul should have run third party.
Maybe you can run third party.
Until then, I'm opposing the repugnicans.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Tiny fraction"???

Are you really this stupid?

It's at least 50% by this point.

LMAO tard, its less than 20%, INCLUDING spending for nominally non-military spending like CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, ATF, etc., etc.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Stupid libtards and libtard lies.
Rising Son

Japan
10/09/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

58% of all the money we can spend (non-mandatory) is on the military and you don't see a problem with that?

I don't know why I'm even talking to a lying Kerry slanderer. I'd just as soon knock your teeth out.

And just what percentage of the federal budget do you think discretionary funding falls into? Try 18%. Again - it stinks when you talk out your ass, doesn't it?

I would really like to see you try and defend Kerry. You are probably as big of a pussy as he is - lol.

Last Edited by Rising Son on 10/09/2012 12:22 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15015575
United States
Report Abusive Post
Republicans simply promise to keep them employed longer, and buy them shiny new toys. Same as any other industry.
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
Report Abusive Post

Said it well
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know what I don't get about these commys?
It Fails over & over & over & over again, yet they STILL want to run with it. I'd be more then happy to send him a 1 way ticket to Europe, instead of trying to spread that 'stink' here.
mrmuffins69

User ID: 24752354
United States
10/09/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

My impression of you:

ok what do you think is what this country needs?

GLP