ajk
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1114631
United States
10/09/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
cupcakes non shippable due to TSA???
I just looked on a website that sells baked goods to order.....and I see under the cupcakes and cakes options......it says they are not shippable.

I can only think this is due to TSA and all the bullshit about cupcake filling. Would that be true? Can't think of any other reason........
No one is perfect. A babe before walking will first stumble and fall many times but NEVER gives up until he succeeds.

Always remember, ultimately, to never follow any person's belief. Your relationship with God is between you and God.

If nothing else, remember this: religion = subservience, control and conformity, the same template as EVERY government

"Most believers would kill truth if truth threatened their religion." L. K. Washburn

"This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves." Robert Ingersoll

"If anyone wants to know how God feels, it's a warm light as if the sun is poking through dark clouds and lifting your spirits with pure joy."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15488325
United States
10/09/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: cupcakes non shippable due to TSA???
The TSA just wants them so they can eat them.
ajk  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this is true, it really pisses me of.......go to hell TSA.
No one is perfect. A babe before walking will first stumble and fall many times but NEVER gives up until he succeeds.

Always remember, ultimately, to never follow any person's belief. Your relationship with God is between you and God.

If nothing else, remember this: religion = subservience, control and conformity, the same template as EVERY government

"Most believers would kill truth if truth threatened their religion." L. K. Washburn

"This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves." Robert Ingersoll

"If anyone wants to know how God feels, it's a warm light as if the sun is poking through dark clouds and lifting your spirits with pure joy."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1158870
United States
10/09/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't you simply send them an email and ask them why?
ajk  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sent them a facebook message actually......I think it may be some other reason though. I looked at other sites selling cupcakes, and they appear to be able to ship, some anyway.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25207544
United States
10/09/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just looked on a website that sells baked goods to order.....and I see under the cupcakes and cakes options......it says they are not shippable.

I can only think this is due to TSA and all the bullshit about cupcake filling. Would that be true? Can't think of any other reason........
 Quoting: ajk

WOW TOTALLY BS! TSA = Traveling Sexual Abuse
Fred
User ID: 24737670
United States
10/09/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm having a hard time picturing a cupcakes frosting staying in place during shipping.
ajk  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

WOW TOTALLY BS! TSA = Traveling Sexual Abuse
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25207544

Let's back off......may not be why......I hope it's not.

ajk  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm having a hard time picturing a cupcakes frosting staying in place during shipping.
 Quoting: Fred 24737670

Ok, that'd make sense, but their big cakes were the same way, so that wouldn't as much. Unless they thought the frosting would melt on the way.

Last Edited by ajk on 10/09/2012 01:17 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25197138
Australia
10/09/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
they may splode
ajk  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got an answer......it is related to the cost of shipping and packaging. So that's that, color this an overreaction on my part.

Billy_Sastard

User ID: 10985121
United States
10/11/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got an answer......it is related to the cost of shipping and packaging. So that's that, color this an overreaction on my part.

It's ok, we will all still hate TSA a little bit more regardless of the validity of the claims toward their anti-cupcake stance. Any reason to hate the TSA is a good one in my book!
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!

GLP