Sympathetic Demons?

So tell me
User ID: 11786928
United States
10/09/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sympathetic Demons?
I think many of us have figured out by now that the Open third eye is PART OF the mark of the beast, the part relating to the forhead at least. Sooooo, at what point does a person cross the line of no return as relates to the third eye? Does simply trying to open it constitute beast worship or does it actually have to open up to have actually recieved the mark in the forhead, which is related to in REV 13:15-18 and Revelation 14:9-11 among a few other places. Actually I belive it's reffered to in many places throughout the scriptures but in a more subtle way.... Like the "eyes" that were opened in adam and eve in the garden, which God said in Genesis 2:17 would bring death if they did. Just like it says will happen in Rev 14:9-11 for any man who recieves the devils mark in the forhead, or hand. Also The "lamp of the body" the "single eye" spoken of in Luke 11:33-36. See the connection? So, any sympathetic Demons out there want to fill us in on this? We know you're there. Speak you demon fallen angels.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sympathetic Demons?
I think many of us have figured out by now that the Open third eye is PART OF the mark of the beast, the part relating to the forhead at least. Sooooo, at what point does a person cross the line of no return as relates to the third eye? Does simply trying to open it constitute beast worship or does it actually have to open up to have actually recieved the mark in the forhead, which is related to in REV 13:15-18 and Revelation 14:9-11 among a few other places. Actually I belive it's reffered to in many places throughout the scriptures but in a more subtle way.... Like the "eyes" that were opened in adam and eve in the garden, which God said in Genesis 2:17 would bring death if they did. Just like it says will happen in Rev 14:9-11 for any man who recieves the devils mark in the forhead, or hand. Also The "lamp of the body" the "single eye" spoken of in Luke 11:33-36. See the connection? So, any sympathetic Demons out there want to fill us in on this? We know you're there. Speak you demon fallen angels.
 Quoting: So tell me 11786928

ANYTIME NOW.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14383433
United States
10/09/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Games. All of it. You can't fool me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14383433

In what way? you FOOL Yourself. We all do. You would be a liar if you said you never have. And we know we all have lied, and fallen short of what? THE GLORY OF GOD.ratdance
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

In what way? you FOOL Yourself. We all do. You would be a liar if you said you never have. And we know we all have lied, and fallen short of what? THE GLORY OF GOD.ratdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11786928

[link to deliverancehealing.us]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

We know. You Demons would never fill anybody in on this mystery of the ages because your time is at hand. . . And you want to drag as many of us with you as possible to a burning eternal hell. Forever...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17348671
United Kingdom
10/09/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your talking of the Pineal gland then how on earth does one open something thats open from the age of 1?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your talking of the Pineal gland then how on earth does one open something thats open from the age of 1?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17348671

Genetically. If your family was involved in the occult (which deals with altering our DNA by one method or another) then it is passed down genetically. That's what the creator is talking about when he says....

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Numbers 14:18
The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

That is said in several places... Those that hate him, who worship "other gods" for thier Secret/occult knowledge/Gnosis. Usually, those phsychic abilities are shut down when a person turns to and calls on the Creator through his Son.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17348671

Genetically. If your family was involved in the occult (which deals with altering our DNA by one method or another) then it is passed down genetically. That's what the creator is talking about when he says....

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Numbers 14:18
The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

That is said in several places... Those that hate him, who worship "other gods" for thier Secret/occult knowledge/Gnosis. Usually, those phsychic abilities are shut down when a person turns to and calls on the Creator through his Son.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11786928

Thread: Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge(Gnosis) & End Times Deception-That old serpent-(Kundalini) was cast down to Earth with his angels and they dece
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/09/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your assumption is incorrect unfortunately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22894284
Canada
10/09/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like learning the deep secrets of Satan? Aren't you putting one foot on that path when you demand to know the answers? What is there to stop you from using the same exploits once you get your knowlege, and are you so holy and scantified that your going to somehow be able to resist the evils that have taken so many men down before you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22894284
Canada
10/09/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good intentions won't save your ass. The thing will get you out there and put you in a multiplex of scenarios until it finds all you little weaknesses you have built up through the years from even minor transgressions, then begin it's work setting the table and calling you to your final supper.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good intentions won't save your ass. The thing will get you out there and put you in a multiplex of scenarios until it finds all you little weaknesses you have built up through the years from even minor transgressions, then begin it's work setting the table and calling you to your final supper.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22894284

Sounds like wisdom speaking....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20649623
United States
10/13/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22894284

Sounds like a fallen one, with no sympathy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23093311
United States
10/13/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
3rd eye is not the mark of anything, its just a part of who and what we are. and if seeking knowledge and truth are sins as some have claimed then I don't know that I trust it, follow? use it and enjoy it, it's not like you have a choice really.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
3rd eye is not the mark of anything, its just a part of who and what we are. and if seeking knowledge and truth are sins as some have claimed then I don't know that I trust it, follow? use it and enjoy it, it's not like you have a choice really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23093311

Dont have a choice?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25473138
United States
10/13/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
13 dozen decoys
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
13 dozen decoys
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25473138

all around yeah....Everywhere
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
21 dozen now
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
good luck with that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23093311
United States
10/13/2012 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont have a choice?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20649623

not really..
ever picture something in your mind?
visualise every detail?
or just have an imagination?

how about dreaming?
just like meditating with your eye open...

just saying.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
21 dozen now
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25473138

13 to 21? What about legion?

GLP