Neim-Ya'shar
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25060533
United States
10/09/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
PAGAN CHRISTIANS WHO TEACH FALSEHOOD OF THE LAW,FAITH AND WORKS
I suggest to you read and humble yourselves and respect the living word who is Christ our savior.Te book of Hebrews states that he came in the "VOLUME OF THE BOOK", but you continue to lie and bring dishonor to the holy one of Israel.Christ is the law and the law giver

Galations chapter 3
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Romans chapter 2
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

The lawless will be judged and will perish for their lawlessness.Then all all others shall be judged by the law. This is why paul taufght us thatwe run for the best prize. So tell me *PEOPLE OF EARTH* which are you?, this is indicative to the book of revelation!

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

M,JJK,J

THE LAW IS ALIVE!

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD!

YOUR WORKS ARE TO OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAWGIVER AND EXECUTING IT BY YOUR ACTIONS TOWARD THE FATHER AND YOUR FELLOWMEN DURING YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH.

New Testament James chapter 4
11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

YOUR FAITH IS THE HOPE IN MESSIAH FOR THE THINGS PROMISED BY HIM AND THE FATHER BY BELIEVING IN HIM AND SEEKING OUT HIS WAYS DILGENTLY.BEING CONFIDENT IN THE UNSEEN OR FUTURISTIC UNKNOWN WHICH THE FATHER HAD REVEALED TO BELIEVERS

THE BOOK OF JAMES BROKE IT DOWN AGAIN FOR YOU NEW AGERS AND FOLLOWERS OF THE ANTICHRIST PROGRAM

clappa

8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
Lev 19:18 Matt 5:43 Matt 19:19 Matt 22:39 Mark 12:31 Rom 13:9 Gal 5:14

9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
Deut 27:26 Gal 3:10

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
Exod 20:14,13

12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Gen 15:6 Rom 4:3 Gal 3:6 Isa 41:8

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

THE book of revelation chapter 14

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 12/03/2012 08:28 AM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PAGAN CHRISTIANS WHO TEACH FALSEHOOD OF THE LAW,FAITH AND WORKS
If one does not undertand the sense of this message then reading and understanding the book of galations will throw you off.I will explain galations chapter 3 in another post.

People will try to blindside this simple teaching with pauline doctrines which is not really for the unlearned!

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 10/09/2012 07:44 AM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25234900
United States
10/09/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who Was Jesus?
[link to www.noahide.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9257361
United States
10/09/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I did not post to argue with you,

continue to do as the spirit shows you.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Marco Israel

I know but that is a hard writing galations for the unlearned and it will throw this whole thing off..I understand you fully and I respect your honesty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3020064
United States
10/09/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
... 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' Matthew 4:4

... As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
10/09/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest to you read and humble yourselves and respect the living word who is Christ our savior.Te book of Hebrews states that he came in the "VOLUME OF THE BOOK", but you continue to lie and bring dishonor to the holy one of Israel.

THE LAW IS ALIVE!

FAITH WITOUT WORKS IS DEAD!

YOUR WORKS IS OBEYING THE LAWS AND EXECUTING IT BY YOUR ACTIONS TOWARD THE FATHER AND YOUR FELLOWMEN DURING YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH.

YOUR FAITH IS THE HOPE IN MESSIAH FOR THE THINGS PROMISED BY HIM AND THE FATHER BY BELIEVING IN HIM AND SEEKING OUT HIS WAYS DILGENTLY.BEING CONFIDENT IN THE UNSEEN OR FUTURISTIC UNKNOWN WHICH THE FATHER HAD REVEALED TO BELIEVERS

THE BOOK OF JAMES BROKE IT DOWN AGAIN FOR YOU NEW AGERS AND FOLLOWERS OF THE ANTICHRIST PROGRAM

clappa

8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

Which part is most important?

-The upper-case text?
-The bold upper-case text?
-The bold orange upper-case text?
-The bold underlined orange text?
-The bold underlined text?
-The bold underlined red text?

Seriously dude, if you emphasis EVERYTHING, nothing at all stands out!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25235239
United States
10/09/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Simple test, can you say that "Jesus Christ is the LORD"? One of a broken and contrite Spirit should fulfill the 613 commandments and bring now hurt to the King. The law is for the lawless and transgressors, so that the whole world should be guilty and in need of a Messiah, which He is. For He ever liveth to made intersession for the transgressors. Glory to G_d in the highest, the LORD of hosts is his name, Wonderful, Mighty, Counselor. For the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed!
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest to you read and humble yourselves and respect the living word who is Christ our savior.Te book of Hebrews states that he came in the "VOLUME OF THE BOOK", but you continue to lie and bring dishonor to the holy one of Israel.

THE LAW IS ALIVE!

YOUR WORKS IS OBEYING THE LAWS AND EXECUTING IT BY YOUR ACTIONS TOWARD THE FATHER AND YOUR FELLOWMEN DURING YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH.

clappa

-The upper-case text?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

Thx for your contribution "that really edified"!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9257361
United States
10/09/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know but that is a hard writing galations for the unlearned and it will throw this whole thing off..I understand you fully and I respect your honesty

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3020064
United States
10/09/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Simple test, can you say that "Jesus Christ is the LORD"? One of a broken and contrite Spirit should fulfill the 613 commandments and bring now hurt to the King. The law is for the lawless and transgressors,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25235239

All mortals are.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

glad you understand friend- peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195758
United States
10/09/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neim, why are you so violent and destructive?

You have no idea whom you are serving!

You better make absolutly certain you are on the side of God!

You who hold so tightly to your own works of goodness and then condemn those who you have decided do not measure up to your understanding of Gods Word!

The Day is coming quickly, Faith Is The Only Way To See The Kingdom!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25168694
United Kingdom
10/09/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi neim,im a christian who agrees with you that keeping the commandments are needed,along with faith in order to be saved.i myself am struggling with keeping the law everyday.i have many problems in life and all the time i have an internal struggle to respond in the way our father has taught us.i have a neighbour who despite my kindness toward them,have been really trying to provoke me to a fight.now the lord said love thy neighbour but it takes every bit of faith i have to turn the other cheek.i just want to know your opinion on my salvation.do these internal struggles show that im indwelt by the holy spirit??im only human and am not perfect,will the lord love me and understand my shortcomings like the same way he loved david although he sinned??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
10/09/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

THE LAW IS ALIVE!

clappa

-The upper-case text?

I certainly hope it did, because you are making a lot of these typographically over-embellished posts at GLP. Ornamentation for emphasis must be used sparingly, or it turns the whole thing into an eyesore and discourages reading.

You do want people to read what you write, right?
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi neim,im a christian who agrees with you that keeping the commandments are needed,along with faith in order to be saved.i myself am struggling with keeping the law everyday.i have many problems in life and all the time i have an internal struggle to respond in the way our father has taught us.i have a neighbour who despite my kindness toward them,have been really trying to provoke me to a fight.now the lord said love thy neighbour but it takes every bit of faith i have to turn the other cheek.i just want to know your opinion on my salvation.do these internal struggles show that im indwelt by the holy spirit??im only human and am not perfect,will the lord love me and understand my shortcomings like the same way he loved david although he sinned??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25168694

you will not always walk in harmony but wil falter but the thing is the father understands that we are but flesh .Hence grace abounds that we continue to work at pleaseing the father daily in our walks..As time goes on old habits will start to be under more control by the indwelling and more prompting from the holy spirit which The father will give to those who walk in obedience..

We all have sin and fall short of God's glory but it is our determination and persuance of the knowing what pleases the father through our love for him that takes us from glory to glory

So do not despair keep walking the path

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 10/09/2012 08:38 AM
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

THE LAW IS ALIVE!

clappa

-The upper-case text?

I certainly hope it did, because you are making a lot of these typographically over-embellished posts at GLP. Ornamentation for emphasis must be used sparingly, or it turns the whole thing into an eyesore and discourages reading.

You do want people to read what you write, right?

yes moderator! now I hope you learned something

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 10/09/2012 08:42 AM
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neim, why are you so violent and destructive?

You have no idea whom you are serving!

You better make absolutly certain you are on the side of God!

You who hold so tightly to your own works of goodness and then condemn those who you have decided do not measure up to your understanding of Gods Word!

The Day is coming quickly, Faith Is The Only Way To See The Kingdom!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21195758

your bible says differently!
Mr. E
User ID: 5439566
United States
10/09/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd suggest you read the book Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola and George Barna. A great many Pagan influences and rituals were infused into Christianity during the time of Constantine in the Roman Empire. Most Christians engage in Pagan practices without even knowing it, and celebrate the Pagan holidays. Most Christians are oblivious to the origins of their practices or how much the Bible and doctrines of Jesus have been doctored to support an elite power structure without their best interests at heart. Personally I find this amusing.

Here's a link to the book on Barnes and Noble:

[link to www.barnesandnoble.com]
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd suggest you read the book Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola and George Barna. A great many Pagan influences and rituals were infused into Christianity during the time of Constantine in the Roman Empire. Most Christians engage in Pagan practices without even knowing it, and celebrate the Pagan holidays. Most Christians are oblivious to the origins of their practices or how much the Bible and doctrines of Jesus have been doctored to support an elite power structure without their best interests at heart. Personally I find this amusing.

Here's a link to the book on Barnes and Noble:

[link to www.barnesandnoble.com]
 Quoting: Mr. E 5439566

Thank you for your view.I totally agree
Life and Love

User ID: 23644024
United States
10/09/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
While faith without works is most certainly a dead faith, works without faith is just as dead. They are both equally unresponsive to God.
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
While faith without works is most certainly a dead faith, works without faith is just as dead. They are both equally unresponsive to God.
 Quoting: Life and Love

?1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25236820
United States
10/09/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fleecing scatters and makes them weak, feeding feeds and makes them strong. Christ told us to feed. We all fall short in this regard but can repent and strive to do better.

A single word like "behaviors" can change the results of our works from failure to success in Him.

A simple reminder with no connotations attached.

Blessings in Christ.
Life and Love

United States
10/09/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

?1dunno1

You don't agree with what you've bolded from my post?
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

?1dunno1

I think the book of james said it all..So I am trying to figure out if you are trying to say something different from the book
Life and Love

United States
10/09/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

?1dunno1

I think the book of james said it all..So I am trying to figure out if you are trying to say something different from the book

I am trying to point out what "dead" means scripturally. Eph 2 is a good place to start. A "dead faith" (per James) is not expressed in some way ("works") and therefore the person with that "dead faith" is unresponsive to God.

But "works with out faith" is equally dead because it is equally unresponsive to God. There are lots of people who "do" greater things than I do. They are more charitable, more loving, more moral, more law-keeping... But if these people blow off God, they are still "dead" (spiritually dead - unresponsive to God) regardless of the great works that they do.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

?1dunno1

I am trying to point out what "dead" means scripturally. Eph 2 is a good place to start. A "dead faith" (per James) is not expressed in some way ("works") and therefore the person with that "dead faith" is unresponsive to God.

But "works with out faith" is equally dead because it is equally unresponsive to God. There are lots of people who "do" greater things than I do. They are more charitable, more loving, more moral, more law-keeping... But if these people blow off God, they are still "dead" (spiritually dead - unresponsive to God) regardless of the great works that they do.

oh OK!
asparien

User ID: 25233884
Australia
10/09/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The law no longer has any power over us as it was fulfilled in its entirety with the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on Calvary's cross. By HIS blood we are redeemed and not by anything we strive to achieve in God's name.

The law is accurately described as the 'ministry of death' as it places an unbearable burden on those who seek to fulfill it and is unwaveringly inflexible to those who break it.

WE CANNOT FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LAW!!

This is the whole reason Jesus came to us in the first place. To say that the law must be upheld is to belittle the Blood of Christ and to mock his perfect sacrifice.

The Pauline letters define the way in which we come to the Father. Not by our works but by our faith and belief in the Blood of Jesus Christ as worthy payment of the penalty of our sins.

When Jesus said 'Come to me, all who are weak and heavy laden' he was talking to those under the burden of Mosaic law. Those who realised that they can never measure up to God's standard. Especially when Jesus himself expounded the true meaning of the Laws and the context in which they are to be interpreted.

The Pharisees were the enemies of Jesus because they sought to make the law keepable when this was never its intention. They sought to teach men that they are able to reach God's perfect standard when each one of us is fallen far short of the glory of God.

There is but ONE way to Heaven and that is through the Blood of Jesus Christ and acceptance of his death in your stead.
Yes I believe that God is real, that Jesus died for us and that we can choose to accept it or not...
Life and Love

United States
10/09/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The law no longer has any power over us as it was fulfilled in its entirety with the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on Calvary's cross. By HIS blood we are redeemed and not by anything we strive to achieve in God's name.

The law is accurately described as the 'ministry of death' as it places an unbearable burden on those who seek to fulfill it and is unwaveringly inflexible to those who break it.

This is the whole reason Jesus came to us in the first place. To say that the law must be upheld is to belittle the Blood of Christ and to mock his perfect sacrifice.

The Pauline letters define the way in which we come to the Father. Not by our works but by our faith and belief in the Blood of Jesus Christ as worthy payment of the penalty of our sins.

When Jesus said 'Come to me, all who are weak and heavy laden' he was talking to those under the burden of Mosaic law. Those who realised that they can never measure up to God's standard. Especially when Jesus himself expounded the true meaning of the Laws and the context in which they are to be interpreted.

The Pharisees were the enemies of Jesus because they sought to make the law keepable when this was never its intention. They sought to teach men that they are able to reach God's perfect standard when each one of us is fallen far short of the glory of God.

There is but ONE way to Heaven and that is through the Blood of Jesus Christ and acceptance of his death in your stead.
 Quoting: asparien

I think you are missing the point here. There is no way any of us can put God in our debt. Agreed?

However, if a person is not responsive to God in any way, that person is dead spiritually. Agreed?
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: asparien

These seminarains institutions really did a good head job on this world that you all will read the word and understand it no more.For this cause the father has sent you strong delusion that you will beleive a lie rather than the truth.

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 10/09/2012 09:17 AM
oxymoron
User ID: 23425569
United States
10/09/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no such thing as a christian pagan
or a pagan christian

they are anti thetical to each other.

xians kill Pagans and always have