Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,054 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 523,461
Pageviews Today: 900,654Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,203
11:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I believe the BP oil spill, Salt dome, and New Madrid Fault are in fact connected..remember this?? see link *Updated as info comes out*

SENTINAL 1
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1221000
United States
10/09/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I believe the BP oil spill, Salt dome, and New Madrid Fault are in fact connected..remember this?? see link *Updated as info comes out*
POLL: Do you think BP monocondo well is directly tied to Agenda 21 map to collapse new madrid fault through induced seismicity
 YES
 NO
 Blank (View Results) 

[link to www.youtube.com]

This was back when the oil spill started, remember the new sheen they found??? Guys and gals... If the floor was cracked, there are plenty of sources that say this is in fact around the gas pocket. talk about makeing 2012 come to reality in the future. The science of this guy is spot on. remember ELE for the new madrid?? agenda 21 maps, nafta super HIghway??? start the discussion again. Post links of old back on here....This is sick..... It never stopped.... Something is definately up years down the line. INDUCED SEISMICITY, look it up. Its real. 3 forms of it through Fracking, ELF wave technology, and underground well releases.

[link to www.cce.cornell.edu]

enjoy the search results

[link to www.google.com]

[link to digitalcommons.unl.edu]

and with flooding to aid the process,

[link to www.geophysik.uni-muenchen.de]

Last Edited by SENTINAL 1 on 02/20/2013 01:59 PM
"CONSIDER the SOURCE"- search the origins!!!!
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I believe the BP oil spill, Salt dome, and New Madrid Fault are in fact connected..remember this?? see link *Updated as info comes out*
Listen to what was said over 2 years ago and the SALT DOMES that would be affected. I believe this is starting to show its roots....water is backfilling the natural gas and oil and getting into the salt domes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
10/09/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I believe the BP oil spill, Salt dome, and New Madrid Fault are in fact connected..remember this?? see link *Updated as info comes out*
Add in the future map of our country and.. well.. you get the picture.
This was all planned.
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Add in the future map of our country and.. well.. you get the picture.
This was all planned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14779720

bump
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

sorry, i like science, and i follow the money, this needs a bump....
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any hits??? any questions????? somebody's gotta have thier gears grinding....im not the only one.
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

User ID: 1439185
United States
10/09/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
how did this thread die so fast????bump
moot

User ID: 1076292
United States
10/09/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thats what happens when ya scare usgaah
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, that youtube video was from 2 years ago, reposted by the user to reflect september20th 2012. This video was up here right after the oil disaster started. This is NOT a new video. I'm makeing a point. 2 years now it has been gushing. He talked of the salt domes back then. He obviously knew what he was talking about. I'm trying to contact the original poster.bump
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

UPDATE
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 11702187
United States
10/10/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before the BP oil spill, it was estimated that around one million barrels worth of oil leaked naturally out of the sea floor in the gulf of mexico. Oil also seeps out of the sea floor off of the California coast near Santa Barbara. Oil seeps are in fact, numerous all over the world.

Oil is the fuel of choice, especially with 21st century technology, because it is cheap, easy to produce and store, and despite what you may believe is better for the envirenment then other choices. Take wind farms for example. Every year, literally millions of birds are killed by the blades of the wind driven generators. FAR more are killed in a single month then were killed in the BP spill, and the Exxon Valdez spill combined.

Without oil, we would not produce enough food to feed everyone. There would be no plastics to manufacture nearly all consumer goods availabe today.
Oil Companies employ HUGE numbers of workers, paying them quite well.

Yet, to many people, oil is seen as the bad guy.

And I find that shit funny as hell...
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before the BP oil spill, it was estimated that around one million barrels worth of oil leaked naturally out of the sea floor in the gulf of mexico. Oil also seeps out of the sea floor off of the California coast near Santa Barbara. Oil seeps are in fact, numerous all over the world.

Oil is the fuel of choice, especially with 21st century technology, because it is cheap, easy to produce and store, and despite what you may believe is better for the envirenment then other choices. Take wind farms for example. Every year, literally millions of birds are killed by the blades of the wind driven generators. FAR more are killed in a single month then were killed in the BP spill, and the Exxon Valdez spill combined.

Without oil, we would not produce enough food to feed everyone. There would be no plastics to manufacture nearly all consumer goods availabe today.

Quoting: Whiskey Brother 11702187

I'm not concerned about the oil.....Its what this well is doing Under the land....That is the important thing...I agree, oil is important, but as this is noted, it is an asphalt volcanoe that was tapped. The pressures now are variated. This well also affected Venezuela and Brazil's oil supply with the pressure changes. this is what im paying attention too. Under the ground is important to watch. Geophysical features are fascinating. Unless people get hurt from a science experiment.
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
10/10/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Chas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17346821
United States
10/10/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
BULLDOZER

User ID: 9708077
United States
10/10/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
NON SERVIAM
Epic Beard Guy

User ID: 24840423
United States
10/10/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see how they could have planned it, but there is a connection.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 11702187
United States
10/11/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Epic Beard Guy

Here is the connection. The BP spill was because a faulty blow out preventer which had just been inspected and declared safe by the Federal Government failed with catastrophic results.
The Federal Government failed to inspect Texas Brines salt dome, or rather inspected it an declared it safe When in reality, the brine level must have dropped to almost fresh water levels, eroding the entire salt dome and causing it to fail.

The connection is, FUCK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!! They don't know shit about private industry, and if they would just step aside, maybe private industry could actually work again..
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand the talking points on private industry. But private industry is running the Fed Govt. The big corporations I mean. They work hand in hand. scientifically this could have been masterminded. I'm trying to find the think tank that had this in thier plans or outlines. Someone is makeing and is or are going to be making alot of money on this. That u.s. navy map wasnt made for no reason at all. Nafta wasnt created for no reason at all. They are trying to accomplish something. China had to of been aware of this.
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
10/11/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
SENTINAL 1  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
moot

User ID: 1076292
United States
10/12/2012 05:20 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hemp can change this but what you say is true.
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
10/12/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's also highly probable that Chimera, Macando, Water Breathing, Super Moles might have dug millions of burrows from the gulf to the assumption Parish sinkhole in search of salt. But your theory works well too. We're on to something, maybe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21554671
United States
10/12/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhhhhhh. Gulf Doom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21102346
United States
10/12/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Epic Beard Guy

Here is the connection. The BP spill was because a faulty blow out preventer which had just been inspected and declared safe by the Federal Government failed with catastrophic results.
The Federal Government failed to inspect Texas Brines salt dome, or rather inspected it an declared it safe When in reality, the brine level must have dropped to almost fresh water levels, eroding the entire salt dome and causing it to fail.

The connection is, FUCK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!! They don't know shit about private industry, and if they would just step aside, maybe private industry could actually work again..

The Congress cut funding for safety inspection. You know, cut funding then some shit hits the fan. Who want regulations, it stifles job growth, but if it's not safe and were all sick or dead who needs a job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/12/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
For me it is the fracking that really makes it all look like it is a plan for man-made 2012 catastrophe. The very concept of fracking is a ridiculous insult to mankind itself. I know people in PA that lost their homes when fracking destroyed their aquifer and they lost their CO. How come all these douche bags never talk about using less energy, it's always drill, drill, drill. Try googling "the earth at night" and tell me that we really have no choice but to light up America like a fricken Christmas tree like we do. I was never afraid of the dark myself, I rather like it and use as little electricity as I can, but I guess the CEO's of energy companies can't afford the European Summer homes if people used less, could they?

Throw in HAARP and they can collapse the very earth under our feet and conveniently blame it on Planet X and start sending those survivors to the FEMA camps. Heck, they may even have a season of the stupid TV show, Survivor-FEMA! Would not suprise me in the least.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25456926
United States
10/12/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SENTINAL 1

thanks i have watched this fellow for a couple of years and his stuff is very interesting. i wished i knew how to email him i have some news for him about the gulf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25451895
United States
10/12/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Want to bet they used a nuclear weapon to seal the leak & didn't tell anybody?
Sitting Back

User ID: 25117720
United States
10/12/2012 08:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
He was going to talk with A C Griffith - that threw me for a loop for a second!!
And the beat goes on -- AMK
[email protected]
User ID: 10232584
United States
10/12/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I intuitively sense a connection. To execute such an undertaking deliberately, I just don't believe any earthly entity is competent enough.The argument for the connection via cause and effect looks possible,probable and likely.

GLP