Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 123,912
Pageviews Today: 210,890Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,052
02:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obunghole Is Supposed To Be 50% White, But ...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25250462
United Kingdom
10/09/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obunghole Is Supposed To Be 50% White, But ...
He looks to be 100% Negro, to me at least.

What say you?

I don't believe this mysterious "Sidney Ann Dunham" (Sidney ?) was his birth mother, and his father was certainly not that chubby little Luo tribesman, Obama Senior.

His real dad was probably that Frank Marshall Davis Commie-Perv, or Malcolm X. I believe it was X, as they look so very similar.

damned
The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
10/09/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obunghole Is Supposed To Be 50% White, But ...
Most black Americans are about 30% white, so you can't judge by looks.
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
beachcruiser68

User ID: 4253192
United States
10/09/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: The Guy

Source?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25255796
United States
10/09/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

No they're not. That means almost every black American's grandma or grandpa was half white or a little bit less.

I don't think that there were that many interracial relationships back in the 40s.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Source?
 Quoting: beachcruiser68

Right. He must be a self-hater.
anonimalle

User ID: 20580066
United States
10/09/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

What say you?

I don't believe this mysterious "Sidney Ann Dunham" (Sidney ?) was his birth mother, and his father was certainly not that chubby little Luo tribesman, Obama Senior.

His real dad was probably that Frank Marshall Davis Commie-Perv, or Malcolm X. I believe it was X, as they look so very similar.

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25250462

I say it was Arafat. Compare the ears, noses and moles.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

No they're not. That means almost every black American's grandma or grandpa was half white or a little bit less.

I don't think that there were that many interracial relationships back in the 40s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255796

Correction: That means that most black Americans have a full white grandma or grandpa, and one of their parents are biracial and one is black. That would be 25% actually.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25087755
United States
10/09/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

What say you?

damned

Yes he is, but he won't admit that. He wants to be all BLACK because it furthers his causes... Him being black IS THE ONLY REASON HE became president.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

What say you?

damned

Yes he is, but he won't admit that. He wants to be all BLACK because it furthers his causes... Him being black IS THE ONLY REASON HE became president.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25087755

First president of USA (REPUBLIC) was John Hanson (A BLACK MAN) ...
1781-1782

Pinky can't hide the truth anymore ;)

afro
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Source?

"Earlier, cruder studies, done before direct genetic testing was feasible, suggested that African-Americans were 25 or even 30 percent white. Shriver's project is not complete, but with data from 25 sites already in, he is coming up with 17-18 percent white ancestry among African-Americans. That's the equivalent of 106 of those 128 of your ancestors from seven generations ago having been Africans and 22 Europeans.

According to Shriver, only about 10 percent of African-Americans are over 50 percent white"
[link to www.isteve.com]

That's the highest number suggested by studies, but it's true. That's why black Americans look different from Africans.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Source?

"Earlier, cruder studies, done before direct genetic testing was feasible, suggested that African-Americans were 25 or even 30 percent white. Shriver's project is not complete, but with data from 25 sites already in, he is coming up with 17-18 percent white ancestry among African-Americans. That's the equivalent of 106 of those 128 of your ancestors from seven generations ago having been Africans and 22 Europeans.

According to Shriver, only about 10 percent of African-Americans are over 50 percent white"
[link to www.isteve.com]

That's the highest number suggested by studies, but it's true. That's why black Americans look different from Africans.

Cool propaganda piece...

What is the true history of the 'white' species? Where do they originate from?
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Source?

[link to www.isteve.com]

Cool propaganda piece...

Uh, the same as the "black" species? We're all the same species, otherwise we wouldn't be able to interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Source?

[link to www.isteve.com]

Cool propaganda piece...

Uh, the same as the "black" species? We're all the same species, otherwise we wouldn't be able to interbreed and produce fertile offspring.

The black species doesn't burn in the sun like the white species, why is that?
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.isteve.com]

Cool propaganda piece...

You're still incorrectly using the word "species." However, to answer your question, yes, they do; it just takes longer. White people living at high latitudes don't suffer from vitamin D deficiency, do they? Human populations in isolation adapt to their environment, just like any other creature.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cool propaganda piece...

You're still incorrectly using the word "species." However, to answer your question, yes, they do; it just takes longer. White people living at high latitudes don't suffer from vitamin D deficiency, do they? Human populations in isolation adapt to their environment, just like any other creature.

Can you explain the NATURAL hair differences between the two species... You know the kinky upward spiral curl vs the downward straight hair
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you explain the NATURAL hair differences between the two species... You know the kinky upward spiral curl vs the downward straight hair

Not really, no. But you're only naming two extremes. Most people are somewhere between the two. Genetically, it looks like the original humans had "peppercorn" hair, like the !Kung and San people. Everything we have now is genetic drift from that, but doesn't seem to give any particular advantage.

Edit: BTW, we're not different species. We can interbreed. On that you can trust me. :-)

Last Edited by The Guy on 10/09/2012 08:06 PM
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not really, no. But you're only naming two extremes. Most people are somewhere between the two. Genetically, it looks like the original humans had "peppercorn" hair, like the !Kung and San people. Everything we have now is genetic drift from that, but doesn't seem to give any particular advantage.

Edit: BTW, we're not different species. We can interbreed. On that you can trust me. :-)

What 'color' is the original species?

ReEdit: You're not a good teacher yet, so no, I don't trust you :-)
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Light brown.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Light brown.

Do the 'light browns' have a name? Place of origin?
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Light brown.

Humans. Eden.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25270544
United States
10/09/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

What say you?

damned

Most likely, but colored folks all look the same anyway!

Lots of slaves were born after their moms got pregnant from the landowner or his family.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Light brown.

Humans. Eden.

Sounds a lil too 'christianity' for my taste... Care to try again?
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Light brown.

Humans. Eden.

Well, since even Christians admit that we don't know where Eden was, we'll just say Earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
10/09/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think he looks more like Malcom X too.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Humans. Eden.

Well, since even Christians admit that we don't know where Eden was, we'll just say Earth.

Ok, so all black/ Africans are from Africa, and the 'original species' is from earth?

Teacher, do you have source?

Personally, I like to fact check these kinda things before accepting it as truth...
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Humans. Eden.

Ok, so all black/ Africans are from Africa, and the 'original species' is from earth?

Personally, I like to fact check these kinda things before accepting it as truth...

You, my friend, seem to be impervious to logic. As I have already pointed out, all humans are able to interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Therefore, all humans are the same species. Therefore, all humans have the same origin. Therefore, the original humans would look like all of our current races mixed together.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

You, my friend, seem to be impervious to logic. As I have already pointed out, all humans are able to interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Therefore, all humans are the same species. Therefore, all humans have the same origin. Therefore, the original humans would look like all of our current races mixed together.

Soooo you don't have an answer or proof for ANY of the questions I asked?
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is there for me to prove? The definition of the word "species," or the fact that all human races can interbreed?
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is there for me to prove? The definition of the word "species," or the fact that all human races can interbreed?

You FAIL at teaching and learning.

You're a troll pretending to have 'knowledge'...typical of your species.
The Guy

United States
10/09/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can justify your inability to cope with what I've shown you any way you wish. Others have read our conversation, and learned. Thank you.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/09/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can justify your inability to cope with what I've shown you any way you wish. Others have read our conversation, and learned. Thank you.

The white american species make the best slaves, they obey much more readily and behave as clones of one master mind much more likely to believe the propaganda presented to them very easy to control.

Yea...

GLP